Would you be upset if you swapped gender and woke up as a cute girl tomorrow morning?

Would you be upset if you swapped gender and woke up as a cute girl tomorrow morning?

How would you cope?

Would go to a gay bar and fuck as many girl I can.

I wouldn't really care. I am not planing on having children, and gender doesn't have anything to do with my sadness. So nothing would really change.

I'd probably masturbate to myself in the mirror

It depends how old I was. If I was older than ~13 I'd be pretty pissed off.

Dude!

By getting really high and jumping rope in front of mirror.

I wouldn't be mad. I'd be happy that I can finally be a girl without getting a surgery or becoming a trap.

I'd be the most butch lezbo in America.

I'd be pissed that some supernatural force had done something completely beyond our species' capabilities but had narrowly avoided fulfilling my greatest fetish, almost as if it was taunting me.

Maybe i'm thinking about this too deep, but damn that would cause so many problems. The biggest one being that I couldn't prove my identity to anyone. But if somehow all that legal stuff would change too, it would be fucking awesome.

get a trip, make a thread and camwhore as a sub that likes being called a useless bitch for a while. then stop using IBs forever, given that I don't need to have a place to vent my sexual frustration in the form of ironic memes, and go outside and live life on easy mode as qt lesbian.

shit would be cash.

just say you're trans
should by easy because it's 2016

i have experienced this virtually in rust there is no up-side its like having no dick except you're also a woman 0/10 never again

I'd fingerbang my butthole.
Then I'd take a shower.
I would fingerbang my fart box while in the shower.
Then I would cook breakfast.
I would fingerbang my shit hole while cooking.

Or, if our sexuality swapped with gender, I'd go to a bar or something and have crazy sex with every guy there. At least, that's how I'd imagine the sex drive of a man translated onto the ability to get sex easily of a female would result in.

i would be upset. i have no desire to be a girl. being a guy is way more awesome.

i don't know what i'd do if that actually happened.

Women don't know anything, so in the process you'd loose who you are and wake up and want to go to some party because you are enslaved by your feelings and cannot overcome them through logic and truth.

why would you want to be

who said anything about waiting?

What if you and your significant other BOTH switched genders.
Would be neat to try a few things out. But I would want to switch back.

Yes

perhps yes

What if you woke up and were an 8 year old loli?

Masturbate
They can orgasm x4 longer

Find what did it to me and turn them into a dog.

Realistically, I'd probably be shocked for some time, followed by a learning curve. Once that's over with, I'm walking on sunshine. Girls have it so easy. I'd sell the fuck out of my soul to become a girl.

I'd need to be locked in a tall tower, away from creey guys, if looked like that!

Sounds like a fucking curse. I would have become the inferior sex while having swapped my superior penis with an inferior hole in my croch more prone to STDs and weird vanerial disease and infection

On one hand I could become famous as a prodigy. On the other hand unlike you, faggot, who makes a post every other day about being the little girl, I like having a penis. Nevertheless I could just grow up "lesbian". I would have the years of my youth back, my health, and be free of the burdens I've taken on over the years. I guess it would overall be a good thing for me.

I usually masturbate reading stories with this exact theme.

I would get pregnant immediately. Female pedos have the sweetest racket on earth.

hi jew

also since I'm white I'd obviously fuck dogs more often

This

Even better. I'd kill to be a school age little girl.

first i would cry because that's what girls do

and then i would go out and accuse a man of rape until he gave me all his money

that is actually my fetish

also

I'd fap

Half black, three quarters white and one eight black look fine.

Well, I'm 20 so I'd have to say I'd be pretty fucking peeved.

If I was 13 or 14 and still had the mental capacity I have now, I'd be set for life. Wouldn't be hard finding a decent husband with all of my current interests.

The only negative is that I hate cooking and the only dish can only make reliably fantastic is spaghetti. But when you think about it, who really needs anything OTHER than [I suppose it would be Mom's, if I were to wake up as a woman] spaghetti when you're getting all of your grains, meats and vegetable groups in a single meal? Shit, have some porridge for breakfast and put some heavy cream in that bitch and you're set!

Being a 20 year old woman in this day and age would be more difficult, as I'd have less time to find a mate to provide for me, and I've already fucked up my public indoctrination (Public School). If I was 13, I'd be back in grade 8 which is where I realized how fucking Jewish everything was and became a "troubled child" asking questions like "How can this man claim to have piled multiple bodies into a cremation oven and ash them all in 15 minutes when we don't even have the technology to do that efficiently today? Doesn't that seem like bullshit?"

It would also depend if I had the mental capacity of a woman, because if the answer was yes, then I'd be pissed. I like having a larger brain, and control of my emotions, thank you very much.

Even if I had to give up my superior physical prowess, I'd get to live life on easy-mode. Being a woman literally just means finding a decent man to take care of you, and working to make his home life fantastic so he doesn't get jaded by working. I've always found it neat how men and women seem to be exactly opposite. Easy mode for a man is living life for himself and not worrying about reproduction. Easy mode for a woman is finding a good man to take care of her and then proceeding to take care of the kids (kids are easy), clean the house, and suck his dick once in a while.