Mfw reading all the paperwork on what the Columbine Attack was actually planned to be

Holy fuck these little shit could have killed well over a thousand people if they had done a little more homework on electrical engineering.

They planned on killing not only all the students and teachers, but every single police officer and media member who showed up to cover it.

Other urls found in this thread:

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
poal.me/mztn2u
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.06-AM.png
thefederalist.com/2015/06/18/actually-president-obama-mass-killings-arent-uncommon-in-other-countries/
documentingreality.com/forum/video/direct/columbinefiredepartmentvideo.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what went wrong? They didn't think that far ahead and just rushed in? Or did they fuck up on wiring the bombs.

Kids were schizophrenic derranged Jews.

What was their motive? Did they just not care about living anymore, lost all respect for life, and decide to go out with a bang?

From what I've heard, they got bullied a lot and wanted revenge. Which is mostly what caused the entire white kid stereotype.

They fucked up the timers on the bombs, they used the same type for all of them but built them all the wrong way.

Not Schizophrenic, they didn't do this on a whim, it was meticulously planned out.

Klebold was that way, but Harris was a fucking Psycho, he wanted to be the orchestrator of the most large scale domestic killing in american history, he idolized Timothy McVeigh and originally planned the attack to be on the anniversary of his attack, but thought that it wouldn't give him enough spotlight if they were on the same day. Harris was never even bullied and was quite popular, he saw Klebold as a vehicle to his ultimate carnage.

HEY GUYS LETS KILL EVERYONE EVEN PEOPLE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US BEING BULLIED.

What a fucking cop out.

There has to be something different. Sure America has very free gun laws but why do these shootings only happen in the US?

They don't, we just have a country of 380 million people so anything could happen every once and awhile, thats half of the population of all of europe, the only fair comparison is to compare shootings of this type all across europe to the ones in the US.

Lets see you do better faggot

so lets compare it to all the school shootings in europe :)

Different circumstances. Let's compare all the muslim rape gangs that control cities for decades in Europe and then see how many are in America :^)

Every student and teacher who let them be bullied is responsible. Same as every cop is responsible for the so-called bad apples. The news media is responsible for pushing false narratives.

White people are crafty when they really put their minds to something. These boys at such a young age became incredibly efficient killers (almost) because they had an obsession with it.

That's why when the race war comes one white could potentially be worth thousands of shits. They'll be using foolish front line tactics while we use guerrilla tactics. Bombings where they congregate, poisoning of their supplies, serial killing, assassination of key targets. Shit that would make Dylan Roof look like an amateur… well he was.

It depends on if you mean intentional mass attacks or just "people who got shot at school"

Europe has had 11 major school shootings in the last century and the United States has had 13

Harris wasn't fucking bullied for christs sake, he was just a Psychopath

Columbine was done by 2 Jews. The explanation has to do with jewish mental illness and little else.

that sounds pretty comparable then

white nationalism is on the rise

Dubs confirm. Good, I want it to rise.

one of the kids(Eric I think) was a typical normalfag with a shitty home life and the other was kind of your typical black-wearing loner who got bullied a lot.
Eric gets in trouble with the cops for fucking some guys truck up and goes full psychopath,
starts idolizing mass killers and tries to plan the largest mass killing ever for what amounted to nothing more than "I want attention"
In the process drags the other shooter and a couple of his dumbass friends into the fray
then they fuck up making bombs and end up killing everyone in the library before becoming an hero.
also, they were both kikes. pure coincidence I am sure.

I don't know about that. Anger is on the rise. I don't know if white people in general are regaining their desire to survive as a people or not. I'd say generally they're not. I really despise most white people these days. They're really pathetic. Then you come across "white nationalists" and they're a bunch of Nazi LARPing idiots, the vast majority of whom aren't even from Germany. They don't dress well and they don't articulate themselves well at all. There's "white nationalism" the title, which I think all the little Nazi LARPers adopted. At least in the US. Then there's white nationalism the ideology. I'd say hardly any white people truly believe in it (most white people spend the bulk of their time around white people, and so don't see a necessity in such a concept, because they don't feel threatened). Especially not in Europe, where white Nationalism doesn't even exist. They're more concerned with nationality, and would sooner kill each other than admit any form of unity.

How the fuck would you do that without having a man on the inside like a janitor or some shit?

This was a time before campus police officers and every school having security cameras in every area

Umm, like excuuuuse me. Someone needs to check their shitlord privilege. The whole attack was race-based, they were specifically targeting black kids even though they only killed that one and they did a whole documentary on that one black kid they killed.

This, I was in HS when this happened, would have been easy as fuck. You could come and go at will, no cameras, no air conditioners in class rooms, one classroom in the whole school had computers, old PA system from the 60's, etc.

This may surprise you user, but this new era of 'locking down the schools' is surprisingly new. I used to roam the halls of my grade school unattended years after I graduated (had younger siblings that went there and would occasional stop in again for events). By the time I was a teenager, I could easily access just about any public/school building I regular frequented after official closing hours. Yes, sometimes buildings got locked up and shutdown, but I could still slip in undetected because there weren't any crazy alarms or motion sensors present. No one gave a fuck, not the janitors, not the teachers (except for those bitter fucks). There was a few short underground chambers at my highschool that connected the main buildings (it wasn't some crazy catacomb setup, but still awesome), and we would just run around if we ever stayed after and it was fucking awesome.

You gotta remember, Columbine was in 1999, which was one of the 'last years' were America was still a decent fucking place. Went to hell after 9/11, but during the 90's, people weren't so fucking afraid, paranoid and feminized.

I graduated it 2012, just getting back into a building during an after school club was such a pain in the ass we had to keep wood blocks around to keep the doors from closing all the way and locking us inside the fenced campus when we needed to travel around.

I don't blame them though, we had a lot of weird shit stolen from time to time.

Same.
2 doors could be opened from the inside, but not the outside.
The rest were permanently locked from both directions.
If you needed to get in you had to hope that someone was on the other side to open it for you.

I went to HS in the mid 90's and the doors where never locked. You could come and go for lunch. If study hall was your last period you could just leave.

They didn't lock up the building until the admin staff all left and janitors where done around 5 or 6.After that someone had to let you in.

I used to go back in to the computer lab to download shit all the time because it had a T1 and I only had 56K. Thats how I got my 1st Linux install (Slackware)…10 floppies at a time.

There was a radio station there also that kids would hang out at until real late. Sports practice always going on in the Gym or on the track.

Never any trouble or vandalism/theft.. was all white back then.

Some of the bombs did explode. There's a video of the CSI's walking through the school, and the amount of damage is astounding.

There's another video of the surveillance tapes of the shooting in various places like the cafeteria and the library.

They were certainly ambitious

This fucker was crazy too.

Never saw those photos before. Thought it was a cosplay at first.

What fucking drugs was he on to have pupils bigger than his irises?

The Crime Scene photos as well as his bomb-rigged apartment were released last year.

They are contacts.

l don't know that this one was like Sandy Hoax, the crime scene pictures as well as the apartment pics look pretty legit but l am skeptical about everything.

There are allegations he got raped by a cop. The guy who booked them was later sent to jail for being a gay rapists and meth dealer.

dubs of truth

according to judicial.biz (a long dead kindred spirit of pol) they were both jews

fucking kikes

That is beyond edgy.

Oh, no wonder.

Just two Jews trying to kill the goyim like always.

Harris played ass loads of doom. Even made a level based on the school.
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

anyone else go to judicial.biz while it was around?

Both of them were on (((SSRIs))) as well. Pure coincidence.

To say that they fucked up the wiring would be putting it very lightly.

worth it

prozac. the silent killer.

you didn't know this? i was in HS at the time. we all cheered, but were also sad the whole thing didn't work out

are the columbine fags as popular on tumblr as James Holmes?

take this important survey.
poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

Actually, what percentage of shooters have been kikes?

crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png

crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.06-AM.png

They seem very comparable. Clearly Norway needs more gun laws.

STOP SPAMMING YOUR POAL CUNT!

"Hey - cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks Klebold."

They spared some people that were nice to them, some.

This is MKUltra satanic shit.

Fuck them, fuck them so much.

you stupid motherfucker, why are you so brainwashed by Jewish media???

Goddamn people who just repeat what "everyone knows" or what the TV says piss me the fuck off.

thefederalist.com/2015/06/18/actually-president-obama-mass-killings-arent-uncommon-in-other-countries/

the played too much doom

If I remember correctly the bombs they had in the cafeteria would have been enough to blow up the pillars and bring down the Libary above them but it did not go off as intended.

It would have killed probably 10x more if it did. Luckily it did not since Columbine was a huge hit to gun rights and after the 90's many places started passing pro gun shit. Many states did not have stand your ground back during Columbine if more people died then theres a chance that it would have been to much for a pro gun phase to grow and they actually did pass a AWB in the 90's so it could have been worse..

wew lads

I have no problem buying into it now that I know they were Jews and can tie them to it whenever the subject comes up.

go away gubinment shill or autist

electrician here, what the fuck.

Can't wait for the race war tbh. It's gonna get comfy as fuck.

Just spread the CFK main supplies with poison.
poison watermelons, jewlery, rap mixtapes, such stuff and negroes will die by the thousands

Well, you know the Elliot Rodger guy? The "half-white" half-asian guy that killed some people because he hated normalfags/women?
He was actually half-JEWISH, half-asian.

The linking factor for mass shooters is almost always SSRIs though

They were Jews.

You can never appease a Jew, it's naturally inclined to paranoid schizophrenia about being an outsider.

one of them was a psychopath, the other was just mad at the world (and had a psycho buddy to push him on)

Pure coincidence.

He looks like Zuckerberg, fuck.

The creepiest thing about the James Holmes case is the woman who burst into his trial and started screaming that he was her son before security dragged her off. Nothing to see here…

Holy fucking shit on a stick.
Imagine being bred for a single shooting.

weaponized humans

Anyone got the suicide photos?

Even when you look at it the plane sirens thing, that was such a crafty fucking tactic
The sheer psychological warfare of hearing the plane siren could demoralize the enemy in seconds
Listen to this video and tell me you don't feel dread

And for anyone who is interested in seeing the CSI walk-through video l mentioned in here is a direct link to it. The actual walk-through of the school starts around 11 minutes in.

documentingreality.com/forum/video/direct/columbinefiredepartmentvideo.mp4

some of their home movies are on youtube (heavily edited and blurred) and I remember seeing video of them shooting shit in the woods with other friends.

The "they where outcasts" narrative doesn't fit when you check out their own home movies.

Most of their home movies where destroyed by the PD intentionally so we are missing alot of info.

This is what Holmes had in his apartment.

and motor oil has a flashpoint over 400deg.
so whats the point of dumping that everywhere?

That's some scary piss bottles

Wtf?
What a sloppy nigger.

Are those piss jugs?

That article's still archived somewhere.

From what I've seen, there's no evidence that Eric Harris was a yid, but he was on SSRIs. There's also reason to believe, contrary to what most people claim, that the jew Dylan Klebold was hardly just a "depressed follower", and may have even been the mastermind.

Holy fuck he was a cartoon character

It's like they want that shit to explode

I honestly think Columbine was one of the rare times when something terrifying wasn't planned by ((them)).

Its almost like they where playing pretend.

Why not just buy a real fuse at the same place he got the detacord?

Technically they do

Dylan Klebold was a kike, and the attack was inspired by Oklahoma City (Mossad false flag) and the movie Natural Born Killers (directed by Oliver Stone).

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy for it to have been jewish.

I know finngolia has had a couple.

what an insufferable faggot

Is…is that a jenkum bomb?

Seems like most 'white'/Asian relationships are actually Jew/Asian

God what a fucking faggot.

I keep hearing that Harris was actually a pretty badass dude. From what I hear in OP that would have been a worthy enough plan to actually attempt, just for the spectacle and enjoyment. One out of every 1000 or so male students has the potential and desire for this kind of thing, let's be honest. Probably more than that.

Can someone link to their original plans? Whole thread is tldr.

Jews are making inroads into China. Rats plunder and chew holes in a ship, spreading disease; then swim away when it sinks. They're breeding with the chinks so they can better blend in, just like they have in Europe stealing local genes/phenotypy. History repeats itself, always. Considering kikes have destroyed civilisation after civilisation (seriously, this shit goes back thousands of years), I wonder if societies will ever remember the viper forever; or if we're condemned to continuously rise by our purging hands and fall by the same disease as last time.

Seems like there's only one solution, and I'm not sure if we have the balls to do it today if we never did.

Hey cool clock!

thats not how bullets work, there's no rifling therefore no penetration power, even mythbusters disproved this, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that shit looks staged as fuck

see my previous post

Damn you're right.

meme this hatefact pls meme masters

dem trips

Fuck me, that scared the shit out of me just casually scrolling.
Why do imbalances between the white and black in one's eyes trigger adrenaline?

Wow his room is so messy.

Shiiiiieeeeeet. Yos abowt ta git fukked up boi!