Memorial Day Hate Thread

Memorial Day Hate Thread

Post all memes that express hate for the cucked bastards who died fighting unjust and unnecessary Jewish wars.

Don't fucking insult soldiers, nigger. The only people worth shitting on are the faggots who ordered around the soldiers.

Be careful to avoid cutting yourself on your edge.

Respect your societies warriors.

That is all.

Stay sheep.

stay 12

Fuck America, fuck the troops, burn in hell, can't wait for this country to die.

America doesn't have warriors. It has mercenaries. Mercenaries are not worthy of respect.

Thanks brothers.

Kill yourself, Kike.

I'm going to keep dropping truth and JIDF can't stop me. Keep qvetching, bitch sandniggers.

Anyone who fought Germany in either World War was a traitor to his folk. I spit on their graves.

I'm not German, kike.

If you are American, you are nothing.

i kek'd i'm sorry…

I'm willing to bet that you are. But you're so brainwashed by Americanism that you've forgotten your true identity.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I know. I laugh every time I read that.

FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE EVERYONE.

A gift to make your shitposting more effective in the future

lol

I'm sorry. I came for the keks. Nice dubs.

If anyone could drop some redpills on Korea, Vietnam, and the First Gulf War, I would appreciate it. I don't have much on those.

Cool D&C bro.

No, I'm just educating you newfags. We don't worship Murica here. We understand that our government has been controlled by Jews since 1913, and our military has been used as a tool to do evil around the world ever since.

These are the only veterans which you should honor on Memorial Day, if you just have to.

If you join the American military, you are just a pawn for the Jew.

That is true. But white men respect dead (white) soldiers no matter who they were fighting for. The soldiers of the Western Allies genuinely believed they were fighting to defend their world.

Whether you're paid or doing it for free, denigrating the memory of WW2 soldiers achieves nothing and will instantly put off the overwhelming majority of people who might otherwise be receptive to redpilling.

I have NO respect for those who fought Adolf Hitler.

Way longer than that.

I'm sure a lot of them would either A) switch sides and/or B) not fight at all if they had the information that we had today.

They were bombarded with propaganda, and thus fought with a sense of duty to protect their homeland from a perceived enemy.

Denigrate those who orchestrated the war behind closed doors; not those who were willing to fight and potentially die, in their eyes, for their people and homeland.

I highly doubt that the WW2 veterans consciously signed up to defend the Jews.

Incorrect. We respect warriors, not pirates and mercenaries (which is what American soldier are). Honorless criminals such as these are not respected.

I think what you're saying is probably true for many of them.

It still makes no sense to honor them since they died for an evil cause and aided the destruction of our race.

It's about honoring their sacrifice. All they knew was that they were told that their homeland was threatened, and they picked up arms to, in their minds, defend America in both the European and Pacific Theaters.

Their hearts were in the right place, and you could perhaps say the same about today's soldiers as well. None of them enlisted with the mindset of "Oh boy, I can't wait to defend Israel!" or justified their enlistment to their parents by saying that they want to liberate a bunch of Jews in Eastern Europe. In their minds, they did it for America, and plenty went to the grave believing that they made the ultimate sacrifice for their people.

It's unfair to judge them by today's standards. Unless they had high-ranking connections, they only knew so much as FDR told them on the radio. They didn't have the Internet nor access to the troves of documents about the Third Reich that we have today.

That's why I say we should denigrate those who sent them to die, for it was these people who knew the true meaning behind the war.

And, if anything, we should continue honoring the perceived sacrifice of the soldiers, for we cannot allow such an idea (the glory of sacrifice) to be extinguished if we are to believe that the future will one day belong to us, for such an ideal is one that we will need.

All we should do are honor the soldiers who died fighting for just causes. We don't have to honor every fallen soldier in order to preserve the idea of the glory of sacrifice.

It is not glorious to sacrifice oneself for an unjust cause.

I'm sorry if the truth offends you.

Celebrate those who died for the Fatherland and for our people, not those who died fighting for the Jews, whether they knew it or not.

Ignorance does not excuse the horrible future they created for their children.

How Dare You Put An Anchor on This, You Fucking Kike Mods!

I swear this place is no longer run by White Nationalists- it is just controlled opposition now.

What about freedom of speech mods? Is it really right to censor me just because I disagree with you? Do you worship America? Do you justify the killing of all the millions of people that have been killed for Israel?

You know that this is no longer an area of free speech when threads are not left to live and die on their own. It should be the community that decides whether to shoah a thread, not the mods.

Is my speech offending you because it is politically incorrect? If we are going to have to conform to consensus we might as well change the name of the board.

Keep on Singing the Star Spangled Banner, Worshipping Your Fallen Hurros, and Doing the Will of the Jews, Retards

You disgrace that flag.

I didn't. I was directing my first message to the Murica worshippers on this board, then I addressed you. Guess that went over your head.

I know where you're from. It takes a lot of spit to say it.

They weren't warriors, though. They were mercenaries and criminals.

I'm amazed that you seem to be the only one on this board besides me that understands that. I thought this place was for awake people.

Tell me where.

i gess we have a jew burger mod

stay butthurt

Just wanted to mention that I support you guys 100%. The US military are dishonorable traitors who stabbed their ancestors in the back at the most crucial moment, and doomed us to a broken world. In addition the US military is infested with corruption, sleaze, incompetence, degeneracy, illegal activity and all kinds of other fucked up shit. Nobody investigates them or ask questions because that person gets stomped on not only by the government, but also by mobs of milfag dick suckers. You can't even make a joke or take them down a notch without their Internet defense force licking their boots.