Harry Potter and the cursed child is worse than the Star Wars Prequrls & Hobbit trilogy

Harry Potter and the cursed child is worse than the Star Wars Prequrls & Hobbit trilogy

Well obviously it's worse. Neither of those series starred the secret teenage goth daughter of the main villain with raven tattoos and dyed hair.

Cursed Child is just less imaginative ripoff of My Immortal.

THE PREQUELS WERE KINO
CURSED CHILD WAS CANCER

Thankfully, it is not television, movies, anime, cartoons or whatever the fuck this board is about.
It's just a script for a play.

HARRY POTTER MOVIE RANKING
3>7.1>1>2>5>4>6>7.1

What kind of developmentally-stunted person still cares about Harry Potter?

Women, mostly.

If you compare the three out of context, then sure. 100%

If you compare them within the frame of their respective series, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is probably the best, given that Harry Potter fucking sucks.

The best out of the three OP mentioned (ie. play, Star Wars Prequels, Hobbit trilogy).

So being that Harry Potter already had a low bar, the play was the lowering of but only one rung.

If only he could compare the two issues objectively.

This. My god. Women go crazy for this garbage

Not the kind of developmentally-stunted people that post here, that's for sure.

Yeah, that would explain it.

How is 7.1 both the second best and the worst?
How is either parts 7 anywhere above 4 at all?
How is 4 worse than 5?
Even 7.2 was better than 5, and 7.2 was completely fucking retarded on literally every level.

Wait until you see how long this thread will become

Meant to place 7.2 at the very fucking bottom. That movie sucked, but that is to be expected from an unnecessary long battle scene

Why do you think so many dicks are being posted there on a regular basis?

Right, I thought you fucked up somewhere.
I still think 5 is worse.
It was that odd, awkward, and cringey in between 4's and 6's general mood that wound up being really fucking shitty.
It couldn't be mostly fantastical and childishly enjoyable like 4, nor could it be outright grimdark and """"mature"""" like 6.
It was essentially "MUH BOOOOOOOIIIIIIIII: the extended scene" in the sense they tried to change the mood from fun to dark and edgy within the span of a two hour long movie.

3>1>4>2>5>6>7

Girls don't like dicks as much as fags

It turned Hermione into a nigger.

I fucking walked out of the theater while watching six.
4 I got a dvd as a gift from my family and I hated it.

7 are two distinctly different movies. 7.1 is really well done, and 7.2 is 2 hours of action filler.

Everything from 4 onwards sucked, the main cast became very awkward looking after they grew up and it brought angst and muh relationships to the forefront instead of concentrating in fighting evil wizards and exploring a magical world.

I wish I had a girlfriend to watch comfy child kinos with.

My wife and I watch these and cuddle.

do your wife's children watch them too?

Are you saying shit about Hermionigger?

This is more realistic. A ginger would only be able to get a nigger as a wife

It's like looking in a mirror!
t. Emma Watson

7.2 had the beatrix raping hermione

So from this video I decided to go and read the book. It's the worst piece of shit I've ever read.

Why?

He's talking about "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".

lmao

Nah, that was 7.1 as well.

I'm not sure. Not actually that much of a /lit/fag, but it just seems off. The whole thing with the time travel is bad, but what most drove me out of it was that at times they dropped currentyearisms, in the way they talk and all.
Plus, they made Ron into what was basically a stay-at-home dad and Hermione did the heavy lifting, and at times it really showed (for example, you had her telling him to shut up and he just obliged, that kind of stuff) (at one point the Ron from the alternate universe is surprised he runs a joke shop and that Hermione runs the house) (And Harry Potter is the one who cooks in the house, with Ginny not cooking)
Also, this fucking pic related rubbed me the worst way imaginable. Harry Potter is the auror here, this line should have been his.
Plus, Harry Potter's son, by doing all this shit actually was fucking brave and all, so he should have been sorted into Gryffindor, so the whole father-son thing, living in the shadow, should have been approached differently. I mean, he jumps out of a moving train, Harry Potter didn't do that, ffs.
And scorpius is described as this bookish dude, like Hermione (in fact, at one moment they answer at the same time something about knowing some whatever trivia), so why the fuck was he in slytherin? does the sorting hat take heritage into consideration? if so, why did it sort HP's son (Albus) into Slytherin? just to fuck with him? They make this huge deal about the sorting but it is rubbish, none of the guys were ever ambitious about anything, so the very first plot point falls flatter than Daisy Ridley. It just drives me off completely.
Also:
So, basically, the characters don't act like they are what they are, they are 2016 af, that kind of shit.

…I hate BLM

Rowling didn't write it.
TFW I'm defending J.K. Rowling ;_;

That makes it even worse considering how protective she is of the "Potterverse" even though the whole deal was done and dusted some 9 years ago.

Maybe I'm missing the context, but why not ride a broom while wearing the Invisibility Cloak? Why the hell are they using Muggle tactics?

Tbh, he never really showed any kind of tactical or strategic brilliance at all during the books. Sure, you could argue that he'd be trained during his career as an Auror, but seeing as how he cruised through all the books despite his crushing mediocrity (apart from Patronuses), probably no one wanted to criticize his celebrity-ness and stop kissing his ass.

I read this part, and it kind of strayed a little into Ender's Game territory for me. Maybe the Sorting Hat just wanted to fuck him about to make him better or something.

What they did to the book was a travesty, tbh.

That book was a travesty. The movie just confirmed how shit it was and how stupid you were for thinking differently.

1>2>6>3>7>8>5>4

I do know, but she gave her blessing to this piece of shit.
Not that I'm saying she's worthy of defending, Hermione should've never gotten into Gryffindor in the first place and Ron should've been Hufflepuff, if the thing was consistent, but fuck that, who needs consistency when you're catering to 11 year olds? You can't have cookie-cutter characters or it's a boring piece of shit, and if they went to their houses then you wouldn't be justified in having inter-house rivalry almost to the point of hating each other.

In the writers' defense, the invisibility cloak had been gifted to HP's son and he probably didn't carry it with him, and there were like 6 people in the scene, hard for them to fit all inside a cloak. But yeah, they could just fly and invisibility spell themselves.

Well, if not Harry Potter, who? The list of characters in the scene:

Hermione certainly isn't my pick for that line. In fact, it shouldn't belong to anyone if we go by what the other books say, as you're right: HP is mediocre but lucky, Ron is just plain stupid, Hermione is bookish, Draco probably would say it, but dryer, and the kids are just stupid kids that decided going back in time to fix what they broke by going back in time was a good idea. By stupid I do mean stupid.

I like the alternate universe movie where Harry joins Voldemort and they gas all mudbloods.

I don't get whythere's so many wizards who want to wipe out mudbloods. They can't do jack shit to the wizards. I get voldy's hate since he's got daddy issues but everyone else don't even interact with them outside of mating.

they're evil racist Trump supporters, that's why!

You would think the Muggles would figure out the magic gene and start working on gene therapy to turn everyone into a wizard. Wizards are a stupid group of stagnant retards that will be overrun with Muggles in a century.

It's only Voldemort – his gangbang is made up of weakened aristocrat dynasties and the lowest guttertrash. Both groups aren't in it for the "ideology", they just want a good seat in the NWO that Voldy promises.

But it's not a gene, it's Midi-chlorians.

We wuz wizards an sheeit' nigga.

Your going to need a better refutation of that books quality then that, bucko.

I don't want to read that from some mexican

It wasn't revolutionary, Card didn't think of child soldiers first and the concept of turning a child into a weapon wasn't carried through. Ender isn't loyal to the state, he plays Holla Forumsidya, wins, and mopes about how unfair the game is. The moralfagging was shit, Ender kills two of his classmates so they'll stop bullying him, the jump to crying about genociding buggy-ayyys who communicate with him all of twice through video game architecture that he's been supposedly training to fight since he was born is a heel face turn.

The world building is shit. The prose is shit. The characters are shit. It's popular because it's babby's first edgy.

DUBS CONFIRM
WTF I hate Ender's Game now?!

The only thing about 7.1 I remember is when Harry does a bunch of spells that he never, in 6 movies before, ever done before. I was thinking then "when did he learn to do those?" I always assumed he was just an ineffectual, effeminate gadabout who didn't actually pay attention in any of his classes, was perpetually as incompetent and inept at both mundane and magical skills as he was before he even stepped foot in Whimsy Town, and relied on using his considerably smarter female friend as a crutch.

He admits at one point that all of his success by the point of Part 5 was because of dumb luck, convenience, and being ordered around by Hormone.

Serendipitous.