[Current Year]

archive.is/iNYnL

Are there any infographs or screenshots of anti-white articles I can use to prove to these smug cucks that they are full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/673663235611099136
twitter.com/cmclymer/statuses/712847374125674496
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/680582584322019329
goodreads.com/user/show/16110409-charles-clymer
goodreads.com/review/show/1097705942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's not much you can do. It's like an atheist arguing with a religious person, their arguments just aren't compatible with each other.

You can make the most air-tight logical arguments, cite sources, post facts and stats, and it will never change their minds. Because they didn't arrive at their conclusions through logic, they got there through emotion and peer pressure.

It would still be nice to catalog this shit for future reference just in case. It can be used to convert more centrist normies. We should never fully give up hope.

Don't lose your job over it user. It isn't worth it. The time is coming.

This.

The best way to talk about this stuff is IRL, preferably one on one. If there's a group then people are afraid to go against it, but if you're having a casual conversation with a friend over a few beers or something then you can ease into the subject.

It's gonna be hard to gain any ground online. Everyone's so jaded and distrustful of online shit by now. Usually you'll just get the support of the people who already agreed with you and the bitching of those who disagree. It's very hard to convert anyone's opinions in public.

Written by King Cuck

"Charles Clymer: Writer of various things published in various places. Proudly Gender Nonconforming: they/them. Scholar of @respektor. Inquiries: [email protected]"

Tell them how funny the Chinese commercial with the nigger in the washing machine is. And when they say it's racist, say racism is power plus privilege, which the Chinese do not possess.

No it's more that religious people are just retarded, if something's existence can't be proven then people shouldn't believe in it.

You just start wondering why these people don't just kill themselves. If they're white, I just yell them if white people are so had that they should just off themselves and save the "poor oppressed victims!"

Then I tell them to check THEIR privilege. My God do they hate that.

Then when they say they aknowledge it, I tell them to check it anyway because you're white, Fuck what you want.

Asians are like the wildcard in Uno when it comes to the progressive stack. They are either held to the same level as whites or as oppressed as niggers when it suits them.

What a cuck faggot the guy that wrote that is

Also lmao at how Boynie refusing to drop out is making these Hillary supporters so fucking salty

But user, they're one of the Good Whites(tm)! It's those racist, redneck, meth-smoking, gay-bashing, Bible-worshipping conservative whites that really need to check their privilege

It's hard to bring up the culture-wide shaming of whites vs other races in the media because each individual example seems petty and insignificant, and it's easy to just come off as whiny. The problem is that these example are everywhere.

White men in media refer to themselves as "white boys" almost exclusively.

White men on TV always being whiny and weak. Passive aggressive, if aggressive at all. Usually contrasted with an assertive black man.

Racial and cultural pride being encouraged across the board, but white pride or any flavor of Western pride being racist and bad.

God, I hate people like you. Prove the existenace of "morality" or "justice" or "logic"

Yeah, fuck off. Like Christians are the enemy we have to fight against. Who still believes this? Please, I have no tolerance for you, fuck off you stupid Jew

they call us petty and fragile, then go and complain about microaggressions.

Holy fucking shit, OP. Look, don't bother with this. I couldn't even make it all the way through bc it was so poorly written and such obvious virtue-signalling clickbait faggotry. Honestly, by commenting, you're just giving this retard the attention he craves.

Work on improving yourself, Trump/Cuckservative memeing, and helping out this/your community. Wasting your time with this faggot is not worth your time.

Sir you have the debate skills of a Harvard man.

This is not helping my control my blood pressure.

kikebook isn't necessary in any line of work to have

Everyone on Holla Forums should be using kikebook. You were ticked by the Jews who come here and spread paranoia to get off because it's a redpill buffet for fucking with normies.

Holla Forums got fucking played.

No you're not a cyber pirate, this isn't 1995, and they already have all your information and know you're a "nazi"

Like Yuri says sadly they won't see the truth even when they are staring it at it. I have tried so many times but they simple reject the idea of being in an argument about it itself. They don't want any evidence that are against their believes. They will just ignore them and call you names while repeating the dogma.

I want to assume that you're a well meaning person and not a shill, so why the hatred for people whose convictions leads them to delete their social media profile? I am most definitely linked with some nazi-type metadata, but I take reasonable steps to curb that.

Do you really think that deleting facebook is just for tinfoilers? There's a lot of people who do it nowadays. I havent used fb in 3 years and it's just sad to see people sitting on their phones whenever I go out.

He's right though, this is not the time to start the french vs english, atheist vs christian, russian vs british shit.
The jews are shitting on all of us.

True, true. We need to focus on the real problems.

If that were the case I would have to thank the Jews because getting rid of my Facebook page was one of the best decisions of my life.

If you think that socializing with like minded people on the internet is a conspiracy, then you are retarded.

Indeed, thats why I proposed that one of the ways we can help the masses wake up is to show them the volume of anti-white bullshit being plastered with no consequence.

When you pull off the veil and reveal the ugly hatred, many will start questioning their support of Progressivism

Who cares how salty I am? you can't prove anything like "justice" or "logic" or "morality look at how you don't even try. But you're asking people to prove God? "God" is how people clutched to morality in the past, before you destroyed him in pop culture, you trendy faggot Jew. all you have is smoke and mirrors

I don't care if you're an atheist or a Christian, but if you're posting on Holla Forums against "God" (patriarchical, traditional values) you are Jewish as hell and need to be collared by the real patiarachs in the world

well what are the real problems?
everyone is anti-white? and so much dgeneracy. there seems too much to handle almost.

I still feel like it's moving in our direction though

In which every non-white fuck thinks you are anyway. To them, the only good white is a dead white.

At least they won't breed. Just chlorine to the gene pool, user.

funnily enough that ad is based on an italian one in which
A WHITE GUY
GETS TURNED INTO
A NIGGER

and no one batted an eye.

Most of the white people who spout this shit off are probably well-intentioned.
They are just the products of their statist indoctrination/cuck training.

Try not to hate them; If anything pity them.
Their only salvation lies with extermination.
Their minds are too far gone.

>First they take your jobin programming

Pajeet 3: Rise of The Designated

TEST THE FUCKING PESTICIDES, NOT THE CROPS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE FOOD ITSELF IS SPRAYED WITH CONFIRMED NEUROTOXINS WHILE PEOPLE ARE FOCUSED ON ONE HAND WHILE THE OTHER IS FUCKING THEM UP THE ASS.

so a Holla Forumsack makes a tweet of leftist autism and everyone bites?

Wrong thread.

Also; you're wrong in one regard. GMOs have been proven to be insanely unhealthy. Though I get that topic is currently being raided and shilled hard.

Just tell them to "Keep your racist bullshit to yourself. I don't want to read posts of you spewing hatespeech at me."

Simple as that.

Posting that kind of shit is unprofessional. You KNOW their language if you've been here for any amount of time. Use as much of it against them as you need to.

This guy is a faggot who was molested by his mother as a child now he basically worships everything women.

It's status signalling. You also have to understand these people have extremely low self-esteem and depression. Think of them like the kid that makes fun of themselves so the bullies would be nicer to them. They get pleasure out of self-hatred and enjoy watching other people clap when they say "Kill all white males".

Can we just hurry up and get to the point where we no longer give a fuck if someone calls us racist?

I'm already at that point bro

I'm already there.
Answering "So?" to being called a racist completely destroyed some faggot that wanted to import rapists and murderers so badly he couldn't even speak.

Do you want a shitstorm?
Because that's how we get shitstorms

already there reporting

You can't prove anything to them. They are beyond outside help. The only way these people may ever come around is on the slim chance that they will allow their mental guards to drop long enough to let some conflicting information sink in, and that is totally intheir own hands.

This is probably the most math he's ever done.

The word IS wearing of. It's losing it's effect rapidly. All I want is a white nation now and I don't give a fuck if they call me racist. Better racist than rapesist hurr.

Most modern people are racist by their standards, whether openly or in their minds. 100% of people who existed before 1950 are. To be "racist" is to be in the company of the overwhelming majority of humanity, past and present. What these "progressives" really are is anti-human and anti-civilization. The garden variety leftist has no plan for the world except to destroy civilization and sabotage anyone who is successful or happy.

They've got you in the habit of looking at Faceberg, and they've got a profile to work with, so now it's time to demoralize you. You see, you're the captive audience, and your likes and dislikes are logged and analyzed. Whatever you like, they'll start pushing the opposite towards you until you acquiesce. If you like Coke, they'll feed you Pepsi, so to speak. This will continue until you show symptoms not unlike Stockholm Syndrome, as you are their hostage and will be made to identify with your captors. Kill your Faceberg account now before it's too late because the next step is to radicalize you, turn you into a weapon in their social engineering for whatever agenda is paying the highest shekels at the time.

Add "kill niggers" to this survey list
poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

This faggot is a canadian sikh and gay to boot. Hes an annoying moron with super paper skin. And he is a fan of a certian white cunt feminist who spouts this shit all the time.

I don't think the guy in OP is Jewish. Feel free to prove me wrong, but Jews just can't help outing how Jewish they are. Plus he talks about growing up in a trailer park.

And most white cucks argue like that as well

also, lmao@army vet

This is like saying you were a veteran and didn't even make it through basic.

Guy is a fucking retard, and this is like a form of stolen valor.

Explain this then: twitter.com/cmclymer/status/673663235611099136

twitter.com/cmclymer/statuses/712847374125674496

twitter.com/cmclymer/status/680582584322019329

Sounds like he's a SWPL cuck. And if
goodreads.com/user/show/16110409-charles-clymer

is the same Charles Clymer

goodreads.com/review/show/1097705942

do you pray to morality you fucking idiot?

Like consciousness of others?

Uhh.. what is your point?

just startpageor google if you are a nigger some statistics about jewish privilege and point out that white privilege is actually a jewish privilege

God, "enlightened" atheists like you are fucking insufferable.

the only thing left to do is to ironically meme back at them and make them get all salty

there is no arguing with them

Fuck off back to the 1800s

aight

Go after the binarity of the argument. That power is either 1 or 0. Then remind him how inherintly racist that is. While a black man can strife for president, the binary core of that argument will forever label him as just a nigger.

If he accepts this much, you can move on to different scenarioes. Such as black adult on white kid in public transportation. Is the black mans racism justified because the kid is white? Or is it child abuse? Get him to accept that much, and he will soon drop marxism all toghether.

Marxism only deal in binaries, but have inheritly flawed categories for those binaries.

I don't think they are actually that insidious. They just have a naive presumption that appeasement is the best course and they have an extremely idealized view of the '60s. It's blind optimism and wishful thinking.

What about Executive Privilege?

I might add, don't partake in the rage. The day is coming where the sjw audience will be judged by the public.
Don't participate. Hate will do none of you good.
The pendulum shifts, allow it to shift but do not act on your emotions.

Ah man, seeing fucks like Jubbal spouting their lunacy in public was the best thing about GamerGate.

I've seen unconscious cries for help less obvious than that guy's face.

they/them need a visit to the gas chamber