What did Ashley Judd mean by this?

What did Ashley Judd mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1373740/Ashley-Judd-talks-neglect-abuse-memoir-family-drug-use-incest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what a feminist looks like.

Literally who?

Objectifying other women is okay if you're a feminist.

One of my first waifu's.

She's just depressed now because millions of men aren't jerking off to her daily anymore and that hurts her feelings.

Daily reminder that Will Wheaton got to hold her hand and you never will.

Ivanka is hot af tbqh. Not that trump does lust after her but if he did. Just sayin.

Ivanka was born a male.

t. donald

t. faggot

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1373740/Ashley-Judd-talks-neglect-abuse-memoir-family-drug-use-incest.html

That wasn't me it was someone else.

Terrorism is now celebrity endorsed!

Go at it guys!

Man, if only they could really experience a single day of "War on women" to put their retarded asses back in line.

Reminder that Madonna said she would suck dick if they voted Clinton and when a retard showed up to get his dick sucked she said no.

Why stop after a single day? Western women have proven beyond any shadow of a doubt what worthless vermin they are. Might as well put the in their place and keep them there.

The left is self-destructing.
This is fucking hilarious.

Well I spose this is why people are leaving to join ISIS?

When Democrat gets in, its Democracy, the system works.

When a Republican gets in, it's Fascism, Democracy is broken, Russia has infiltrated the country and terrorism is now okay.

Where's the rest of it? Keeps cutting off right before I finish.

this is the last time she was any good. unless there's a nude scene, literally who? the actress.

This is what America has become. A nation of filthy degenerates.

Imagine how much worse it would get if Hillary had won.

armed revolution tbh fam

The abundance of videos on youtube showing white people on college campuses being accosted and assaulted for being white tells me that this person is a deranged liar that needs her head blasted off with a shotgun.

dumpy pumpkin lookin head

HOL UP

What did she mean by this?

t.Chumpcuck

You are genuinely sickening. Is Chump the father figure you never had? Guess what? *He is NOT going to save you, you pathetic little worm…deal with it. The one good thing about this whole situation is that we will get to see the Chumpeteers slowly (VERY slowly i"m guessing) realize that daddy Chump doesn't REALLY love them, now THAT will be SWEET! And salty.**

You have already lost, love drumpfs hate.

the only one saying that is you moron.

Do they even know what the words "hate" and "fear" means anymore, or are they just that lacking in self-awareness?

Someone should teach them what it's like to really be targeted. I guarantee you they won't even be able to complain about how much they're being targeted

They already fucked "violence" beyond all redemption by calling saying things "verbal violence", "sexual violence", etc. Violence is punching things ffs

I'll give you 'verbal violence' but 'sexual violence' is real. If nothing else, you can violently fuck something

We really need to pull out of NATO if the world hates Trump so much. They will fucking beg for us when the ruskies start invading and raping them.

Eh they're okay looking

these trips dont lie