Gabe the Dog just passed away

Gabe the Dog just passed away.
RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/gabethedog/photos/a.1443901379185275.1073741828.1443900315852048/1812013835707359/?type=3&theater
nooooooooooooooo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip in piece doggo

>>>/fakenews/

Sorry for that

facebook.com/gabethedog/photos/a.1443901379185275.1073741828.1443900315852048/1812013835707359/?type=3&theater

F

welp, 2017 starts off both shit and amazing at the same time
i guess we can't keep having nice happenings forever

who?

If only it was Gabe the Human.

They will rape the game for shekels as much as possible but that is the only way it's getting released.

why would you even want it at this point? shooters have been shit pretty much ever since HL2

I don't care about the game itself anymore since whatever conclusion I can think of would be better.
I just want to know what the game mechanic F-Stop is.

What is the Holla Forumsirgin fascination with that game? There have been literally hundreds of shooter and first person action games made since either as good or better. Do you all live in north korea or someplace that has a limited supply of video games?

name one

nooooooooooooooo.com/
nooooooooooooooo.com/
nooooooooooooooo.com/
nooooooooooooooo.com/
nooooooooooooooo.com/

GTA5

HL2 was dog shit though.

It was babby's first PC shooter.

This is what I mean, typical Holla Forums reply: condescending yet totally clueless. Yes, GTA5 is a first person shooter with optional 3rd person. It also has elements of driving and stealth along with a strong multiplayer and an extensive OST. So is it better than a totally linear single player that came out over a decade ago? Ha! Not even close amirite, AAA shills btfo. Gee it's almost like none of you actually play videogames.

are you actually retarded?

I'd ask you the same question but the answer is obvious.

you don't call a third/first person game an FPS you assburger
you call a first person game an FPS
because 100% of the time it's a first person shooter
not like gta
what's so hard to understand

Goodbye Gabe, you were a meme we all could enjoy.

was gabe a pupper, a doggo, a borker or kino?

He was all of that my friend

bork in peace, smol doggo

How come carrie never got this much love from Holla Forums