ITT: best characters in their respective TV shows/movies

what tv show is this from?

that canceled planet of the apes series

Niggerstar Gablacktica

Best part of Gotham

ayy lmao

What tv show is that OP?

Freaks and Geeks.

I thought about making two posts but these are essentially the same character.

OP clearly says "best" not "worst".

this

Not really. One was a whore who spread her legs for some chad while her loyal husband was busy earning money for her and their son before dying of cancer, the other was a good woman making the best out of a bad situation. You must be a female not seeing the difference.

The entirety of season 4 is about Carmela being on the brink of fucking that one italian guy with a ponytail. They just didn't go far enough.

it's not common for a main character to be the best one in a show, but Homer is one of the rare exceptions

Carmela was a leech, but at least she was faithful to Tony.

Jeff Winger from Community too.

So? Do you honestly not see the difference between fucking a guy repeatedly then throwing it in your husband's face as revenge for being "distant" and spending weeks considering fucking a guy after ONE of your husband's girlfriend calls you at home? Female user confirmed.

One of the very few examples in tv when FBI aren't a bunch of retards and doesn't fuck around.
Also, dem cheekbones.

The most metal of them all.

That's not Silvio.

he's so relatable

First 2 seasons were gold.

Doc Cottle from nuBSG.

kys alien lover

Too bad she had shit lines and character, older ivy is worse though

She's a top qt.

I mean, he ruined my filthy vicarious miscegenation fantasies, so I guess he should win.

But she is already pregnant with an elliot rodger

It's not the same if I can't watch them hold hands and kiss. ;_;

yeah and then Dan Harmon decided to shit the bed because he hated Chevy Chase.
I've heard that Chase isn't easy to work with but he was pretty good with what was given to him. It pissed me off that Harmon changed Pierce from a funny old man to "le evil old white man is so old and cringy" just because he couldn't stand the actor anymore.

degenerate cuckold

Considering (((Maggie's))) disposition, that was a given.

Lauren Cohan is not ethnically Jewish, she just married one of (((them))) and converted.

She had a bat mitzvah. There's no coming back from that, user.

(((Cohan))) ;_;

>>>Holla Forums

Yes we all know how it went, user.

pam cheryl and cyrill are all better

Me, of course!

Faggots.

The only good thing about Voyager tbqh

HEIL KRIEGER

He'll make anime real

looks like he could use a hand

I really hope this thread is shitposting, because if any of you actually watch these shows I'm gonna have to track you down and rape you.

Go ahead.

Do you want my number?

Dear God that show was perfect.

from what I've recently been watching (Baskets and The OA).

btw, would not recommend The OA, not even Jason Isaacs could save that disaster.

actually, i might like martha better

LONDON

Malcolm fucking Tucker.

correct opinion. a lot of what makes him so good though is the characters he has to play off of, and their general incompetence. such a great show, in my all time top 5 for sure.

I have to see this

from Stalker, The Devil's Rejects, and Slither