So, Holla Forums, what is it that Ben Shapiro's holding up? And what's on the back of the laptop?

So, Holla Forums, what is it that Ben Shapiro's holding up? And what's on the back of the laptop?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a better template, yours is too sharp.

Any idea how to get a good .png template? Mine is way too sharp

not that good, but I want to get the thread rolling. also, its just off-level, so hard to position the text, dammit

Here you go.

You don't need to select area and fill it, it's virtually pure white already. I just brushed over the letters.

you just want it saved as png? here you go

Nah, I wanted a transparent back so it's easier for people to put pics up
I think I got it though
My GIMP skills are still a little low-energy

Fixed your tilt a bit.

Oh I see.

oic. yeah, I always forget people don't have photoshop/gimp, so if the slap a pic on there it'll look weird. not sure how this solves it, tho. But, my brain is retarded this morning

fucking lightweight

thanks. I need to google in photoshop how to make minute rotations.

Why is this so hard? Is it just me this morning, or is it that little Benji's been trolled so fucking hard that its difficult to come up with something original? I'm fucking drawing a blank, basically, and I usually can come up with at least one good idea.

Let's brainstorm. What are some faggoty things about Benji:
Jew
Whines about trolls
muh holocaust/Israel
believes stupid women saying they are assaulted
ragequit from kikebart (daddy went with him)
Daddy got him a job at kikebart
played violin like a faggot
wanted to be a fucking Orthodox Rabbi when he was a kid
"stereotypical jew" drops, like on TRS
…..what else?

He's holding a faggot reddit sign. Is this how we play?

Stereotypical badger holding a hamburger

Get GIMP.
It respect your freedoms

user, you can skew it correctly via edit>transform>perspective.

transform tool user

I have GIMP but I cant really use it effectively. I dont use it much so maybe I just need practice, but there are so many menus and shit.

Cant even use the basic paint tools without feeling like a huge autist.

You won't be able to get vanishing points right without perspective tool fam.

I know how you feel, it's a fucking maze at the beginning. The most important thing which I was struggling like hell at the beginning to avoid was having proper windows up.

Two mandatory things that will save you a lot of time.

If you have multiple screens like me, undocked windows are a lifesaver.

I dont understand any of the shit in GIMP. I just needed it once to mess with a .bmp for a little Vic2 mod I was working on.

meh. i know how to use photoshop and its free :^) i'm too lazy to learn. I'll get gentoo whenever it becomes necessary or when I get a new computer, but now I'm lazy

ah, thanks. ctrl+t doesn't allow for a free transform; its only rotates at increments of 15 degrees or so

this was the worst. how can he fuck that up so bad? just say its some sort of badger/bear wearing an american flag tshirt – the tshirt is the most important part. And, what is a "stereotypical" badger anyway? what a fucknut

enjoy

bretty good :DDD

someone make one with bane an CIA

Nice.

saved

Did I gud?

Azealia Banks? More like Azealia Based.

I'm not very good at this.

TCR live in 20 minutes.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

might be a doublepost sorry

Okay bruv. What you need to do is take the fuzzy select and tick feathering. Depending on the size of your image you are going to want to keep it low. For something like this I would recommend 1 or 2. Then you want to adjust the threshhold so as to capture as much as you can without bleeding into the different section too much. You can shift select to add to your selection while maintaining a uniform feathering. Once you have the right area selected you want to ggrow your selection. For a pic as small as this I would recommend 1. Simply cut with an alpha channel on the frame and you should be good.

Now to insert you may notice some slight fuzz over the image you have in the lower frame. To remedy simply select without feathering and grow the selection in the alpha blank in the top frame until it is short of the border so you won't disturb the feathering there.

If it still looks jagged, owing to using too small a pic properly feather, you can select and grow to just outside the precut selection and gausian blur to smooth the edges.

Oh, and if you absolutely need to be precise, which most people on imageboards won't notice, Paths and their dialog will give your perfect control over your selection. Just be sure to grow and shrink so that you can control a blur once your cut is done and ensure a smooth transition.

That's really fucking anti-semitic, you cretin! Aren't you ashamed to be so racist, Islamophobic, sexist, and anti-semitic? What's your name?

moshe steinblatt

You're not welcome on any board.

bump. this could have really been a good thread. totally LE on Holla Forums today

this is the best I can do right now

kek

Dude, how'd you get his fingers over the pic?

Its magic, user.

Gold

Add in one of those degenerate "I need feminism" posters. Bonus points if you can work Michelle Fields into it.

Did i got my bonus points, sir?

hard mode

He is burning in hell with a hole in his chest.

there was an attempt

remember to check before making duplicate threads

Whats running on the laptop?

10/10

noice