Want to be part of a viral campaign to humiliate shillary?

I'll keep it short. There are Holla Forumslacks with connections to Robert Morrow and Roger Stone. Right now a viral media campaign is being planned to expose Billy Clinton's mullato love-child, Danny Williams. Let's do some digging and make this explode.

Bumpity bump

You have my attention. Go on…

Bill is impotent. Don't make yourself look like a fool.

I don't see it but I can never tell if a babby looks like a parent or not.

Chelsea looks exactly like her father.

Here's what can you do to help. One: Start getting more people on board with this, MPC, Daily Stormer, 4cuck, r/thedonald even basic bitch conservative sites. Let's get it on the reddit front page by next week. Where every there are people sympathetic get them on board and tell them to contact the media with a juicy story. Remember to NEVER directly click links to media/reddit ect from redpilled sites so they wont see where traffic is coming.

Two: Spread this little factoid about ol' Bill where you can. By word of mouth, facebook, get normies TALKING about it.

Here are some media people. REMEMBER: you are a normie who is submitting a juicy story, memes, trolling, autism and powerlevels are off the table. Keep it polite and to the point.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If that's true, tell Roger to stop cucking for the jews and lying about the Kennedy assassination.

And one again, it's a topic that WNs were talking about long before the kosher conspiritards ever did.

Basically the plan is to make knowledge of Danny Williams and the clintons shameful abandonment of him go so viral it crosses over from social media to the lügenpresse. The evidence here is rock solid but it got spiked as a story decades ago. It's a fresh Clinton scandal people don't know about with a delicious racial twist. This is the killing blow to Hillary, and we are the emperor's instrument with which to strike it. Tweet, email, call news people, hit up drudge, get hashtags trending. This is how we win with meme magic. Praise kek, make America great again!

Fuck off shekelstein

Dude Morrow was shitposting in our victory thread for him on here. Have you read stones book on the Kennedy assassination? It's pretty well researched and written.

Yes goyim, dont do anything about it!

Claiming LBJ did it and that Israel dindu nuffin is beyond retarded.

You should watch the documentary about the Clinton Bush race.

At the end, right before the president is announced, Stefonopoulos takes a call from a journalist saying that he wants to run with a story about Clinton having a half black son. George warns him that if he does, it will be the end of his career.

I would love to see proof that this kid is Clinton's kid and for that to come back to bite him in the ass.

Jesus mate that's a dead-ringer for the bastard. kek

Why? Just wait until after Hillary gets the nom then blow them up.

This guy is probably the sleaziest, most degenerate fuck who ever inhabited the Oval Office. He makes LBJ look like a class act.

Quit trying to derail with the jfk shit

What did LBJ do?

this user may have a point. Trump might even have this in his hand and be holding it until October. We should be careful about being too proactive on certain issues so as not to spoil any "October Surprises"

I'm just saying it may be better to wait a month or two, that's all

If I remember correctly, he used to take out his cock in front of his staff or make them watch him take a shit. It was his way of intimidating subordinates.

This is superficially logical but think about this, once she gets the nom the dems will have to rally around her. We drop this on her now as she limps into California and then the convention it could take her out. The dems don't have a deep bench, what are they gonna do run Joe and Pocahontas? The sandersites would be up in arms. We break her now we can shatter their party going into the convention. I think this is what trumps aim here is, that's why he's going so hard. They don't have a backup that's viable and won't shatter the party.

But we want to face Hillary, she's the easier opponent.

To expand my point: we should wait until right after she gets the nod and Bernbots are pissed. The Dem DNC is going to be fucking wild this year so we can ride the anger to signal boost this story. Then you'll have a huge scandal right after Hillary gets the nom.

If you had a weapon that could take out an opponent, why would you use it early when your opponent could be replaced? No, you wait until the DNC already went all in on Hillary so they couldn't back down from supporting her.

I don't think telling the Dems that her husband has a niglet is going to damage her that much. Everyone already knows she is an "enabler" when it comes to Bill's cheating. I think its tacitly accepted by Dems that this (open relationship) is okay, actually. Only Republicans (and maybe independents) really got mad that Bill got a BJ, for instance

close

That's what I'm saying there is no scenario they can replace her. If they pulled her, the Bernie people will say they deserve it because they've won the most votes. The dem party will push Biden and or warren. That would shatter the party. Who else do they got? Cory booker? A Bernie trump race is not intimidating at all, he's a radical who had a limited appeal. No ones gone negative on him yet, but there's a lot there.

We aren't fighting to win the communists vote that's already locked up. This is to hurt her image with everyone else and it will. This kid is his son and he's been ignored, cast aside, disowned because he was politically inconvenient. Normies get that stuff. It's a feels thing.

It's not just communists. Its liberals, too. If the alt-right (or whatever - I'm not saying you have to accept the label) is going to succeed, it has to stop parodying its opponents. I mean, to each other. Obviously, you parody them to their face. But, we have to take seriously their mindset. "know thy enemy" – lao tzu

No, it won't. Americans have a very short attention span. If you circulate this in a month or two, you have a point. But, right now, I don't see how you're really doing that much good.

poor Bill

Then why are we still talking about emails and Benghazi?

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT
molyfag.jpg

I'm out. Do what you want. This is pure faggotry

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I was just gonna mention this too. Clinton is fucking trash.

Chelsea is a pudgy, bug eyed twat. I'd still fuck her though.

I hope that's a hate fuck.
if it is, I would too

Of course. I couldn't love that face at all. I have better taste than that.

People do care about bill that point was so silly it didn't merit a response. Yeah go do your own thing, we'll just be in here fighting the clintons and making America great again.

Welp, it's his own fault for marrying a psychopath

ok OP, how can we be of assistance?

It's weird that a nigger looks more related to Bill Clinton that his supposed daughter Chelsea.

Bump

Half the presstitutes on that list probably already know, maybe already read Holla Forums or someone in their office does, gives them heads up. None of them are allowed to report on anything unless it's a ZOG script, otherwise they might as well be in the car with Michael Hastings.

the kid has his ear folds