Peoole dont realize how much courage this takes. i did this in 12th grade after realizing that god was not real...

peoole dont realize how much courage this takes. i did this in 12th grade after realizing that god was not real. i refused to stand up with the rest of the peons in my class to pledge alligiance god or a stupid fucking flag.

i salute you colin kaepernick

He's not doing it because he's a pathetic fedora like you, he's doing it because he's been suckered into Black Live Matter's shit. And it doesn't take any courage to sit on your ass.

Shitty b8

people don't realize how much courage it takes to abandon all logic and believe in a god who's motivations you don't understand and who's touch you will never feel

oh sure, most of "faith" have no faith at all. people who are actually faithful are truly faithful, meaning their faith is undying. these people have faced facts and logic and overcame them, thinking themselves better for forsaking logic in just this one instance

I respect agnostics and religious people of true faith. I don't respect athiests, who are often more dogmatic than the people they proclaim as dogmatic

by sitting down his symbolically STANDING up for his rights as an african america. sorry if that goes over your head

this level of self delusion i thought i would never encounter on here. but thanks for destroying that illusion

don't worry its just a shitty troll.

all this "kaepermick" and no pollock jokes?

His doing it because his publicist said to. Fuckn retarded you think he really cares .

Execute traitors like Kaperwacky.
Bump heroes like OP.

It takes no courage Op none. What's the worst thing that could happen? People say mean things about you. Try some shit like this in a 3world shit hole where you could lose you're life for standing up to the state.

Trump says America isn't great anymore and that we never win, why should we salute the flag of losers?

Takes no courage whatsoever. He's just a twat.

Right, but hes doing it to be a nigger

Being a niggers never ok

This
Niggers need to be gassed

Since the flag doesn't really represent what it's supposed to anymore, no one needs to respect it.

I don't pledge allegiance to God, but I pledge allegiance to the country of my forefathers, to the memory of those that have died for this country. It isn't about not believing in god or the government, but it is about honoring those who fight for the right. Maybe if you actualy read into the lyrics of the anthem, you'd understand why seeing popstars sings it triggers me

Honestly pretty true. I hold Mormons

you retarded, user? The Star Spangled Banner and the pledge aren't the fucking same
in such high esteem because of this.

Why is everybody on about this?
He is a rude football player.
Is this the first one?

Football is for cucks
and Football fans are among the biggest beta losers

NFL is ==NEGRO FELON LEAGUE==

DIE IN A FIRE NIGGER

He makes like 60 million a year to throw a fucking ball, fuck that uppity nigger

I feel bad for him. His black father ran out on his mom and she had to give up her baby. he got adopted by a white family and grew up in wisconsin.

Kid is all mixed up. Literally,.

is that even human

Mom, look, I didn't stand for the pledge because of nonexistent issues. Go fuck yourself, nigger. Go to fucking North Korea and see if that shit flies. Be thankful you live in a country where standing is optional, and show that thanks by GETTING THE FUCK OFF YOUR LAZY NIGGER ASS AND PUTTING YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART. Maybe he just doesn't have one, because someone with a heart realizes that they aren't standing for America or God, they're standing to honor those who died to get us to where we are because where we are is fucking fantastic. It's not perfect, but it beats living in caves and blowing each other up because your version of the magic sky fairy is different from the other half or getting shot for not sitting the right way. Even if there were race relation issues (PROTIP: there fucking aren't), he can go fuck himself because it takes no effort to stand and it's just what you do. It doesn't even solve anything he's complaining about. There are plenty of other ways to protest that might actually do something to further his cause. This is just childish monkey business.

I believe in a God but I never pledged a legion to a flag…

I declare my incandescence.

He's a nigger. He's probably just too lazy to stand.

see, swapping 1 set of words for another doesnt work here, cuz 1 talks about being sane, while the other talks about being insane.
So its not "bravery" to be mental. And its not brave to do what everybody elses doin

Only in America can an ignorant nigger can make $19 million a year and still complain that whitey is putting him down.

I guess that means he can't try to speak for those who no longer have a voice!

He doesn't seem to understand he has an employer, and that employer demands a certain set of standards of behavior.
If he makes the company lose money then chances are he won't be around much longer.

Do I sense a LYNCHING is just around the corner?

remember when those people were trying to get God removed from mentions in the pledge of allegiance and on money and the mainstream AAA news intentionally made it seem like all those people were anti God or something? those people were actually against the pledge of allegience because they didn't like how small children were being forced to pledge allegiance to a giant governmental corporate entity,

and they didn't like how they misused the name of God by saying "one nation, under God, or having "in God we trust, on the money because all these things are based on political propaganda and brainwashing, especially when children are forced to magically associate

God with the government and all our money so that they are brainwashed from a young age to worship money and our government and the corporations as false gods and ultimately false idols. they were upset because God is good but the name was being put on bad things like money and the pledge of allegiance to the globalist cult.