I'm depressed as fuck. Fuck my life. Should I get McDonalds? I'm thinking of getting:

I'm depressed as fuck. Fuck my life. Should I get McDonalds? I'm thinking of getting:

1 Big Mac large meal, with coke
20 piece chicken niggets
2 for $5 fish filets

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/04/22/investing/mcdonalds-earnings-problems/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you already fat?

Get a McGangBang son

Eating junk food gives you a high, followed by depression.

get some nuggies.

If you're depressed just kill yourself.

get a mcflurry or something

what's going on in this picture

this

Get something healthy ya goof. You're going to feel like a bigger piece of shit.

start working out you lazy faggot

nice hitler dubs

is that fred flintstone

Get a Diet Coke to make your meal a bit healthier.

Looks good, OP. Post pics.

Got to Whole Foods salad bar OP.
You'll see some cuties and also feel better from the decent food.

Make your own sushi OP. It will be super delicious, and healthy.

Then work a workout

fuck your corporate shilling the clown must and will die. money.cnn.com/2015/04/22/investing/mcdonalds-earnings-problems/index.html

No one eats at mcdonalds unless they broke, hungry and too lost to find something better

The last time I ate McDonalds my stomach feel hurt, and I SHART IN MART

Son.. every high is followed by a depression. Joy is joy because it ends and followed by a contrast.

So we can all agree then.. Mcdonalds is a shit product that you wouldn't eat if you sift through the trash of another restaurant, and that O.P is likely a paid shill.

and O.P. gets a smack down from his cooperate overlord because he fails so hard.

"nuggets" because I love eating deep fat fried pink slime chicken product that was not good enough to be cat food.

This is mechanically separated meat. You really want to be eating this OP?

isn't that the telly tubby machine?

lmao

Get some McDonalds Tendies

micky D's delivery when?

I work at McDonalds. I would recommend you ordering a Big Mac without onions. Eat it directly there.

oh hai viral marketer

I'm not fat so I don't get off gorging on gross shit. I would definitely get something that tasted better if I felt depressed.

A couple 40s is cheap too.

I'm Lovin It

Get a double quarter pounder with no onions, two apple pies, and a medium fry.

Yeah, if you're diabetic or such an alcoholic/addict your liver and/or kidneys are DOA.
The rest of us feel less hungry and a little more upbeat from the fat and sugar and then go back to normal.

But that denies curiosity.

Also a good idea.

"hurr you know, something healthy"

fuck off null

no, they'll sneer at him and make him more depressed

no, salmonella

Are you fucking retarded? McDonalds' sales volume is way too high for a post on a website this low in the Alexa rankings to even register any appreciable difference in their revenue, no matter how fat anons are.

Seriously Holla Forums you need to fucking go back, if mechanically separated meat bothers you you may as well ask Jesus for forgiveness for eating it or something. Throw some organic top-quality chicken in the blender, I guarantee it will come out as pink slime. You'd consider not wasting anything a virtue if you were talking about the spiritual Native Americans, but if it's muh evil corporation you've gotta piss your pants over it. McDonalds uses vegetable oil for their fryers, they went to coconut oil but retards couldn't handle the change although it was far healthier so they switched back to generic veggie oil. That was an "oh fuck consumers are retarded" moment, not an "oh fuck McDonalds is retarded" moment.

Never, because they keep margins so low. They made like half a cent profit on McDoubles, I shit you not the reason for the McDouble is that between materials, labor, shipping, taxes, etc, if they sold a double cheeseburger for a dollar they'd be selling for a tiny loss, so they took one piece of American cheese off and that made it juuuuuust barely profitable. The dollar menu idea was that people would come for the dollar items and wind up paying $3 for a cup of carbonated sugarwater (rubs hands merchantly) and $3 more for some fries (shekels internally) but I think people stopped doing that and just got the dollar menu items…which I always did because I wanted to spend my extra cash on more hard drives. That + declining sales = dollar menu is kill. If they delivered, they'd need to hire more people and you'd probably end up paying nearly twice as much as at the drivethrough because they don't want to raise prices all-around. But if you were willing to pay whatever, a five or ten dollar lump delivery fee for your order, could probably work.

I used to work at a McDonalds. Ignore this user and order a McDouble or double cheese with special sauce substituted for ketchup/mustard. Same shit basically for less price. You don't need that retarded "middle bun".

It's like all of you kiddies do not realize how immensely huge these companies are. This is not a startup that needs to get brand recognition or something you could watch a TV station for a few hours without seeing a commercial for. Fuck's sake, you can't even drive anywhere without seeing their ostentatious golden arches. Why would they ever pay someone even a few cents to start threads like these? If anything, they'd go to 4chan and Reddit instead.

This may shock you, but some basic sense of restraint is necessary to survive in this world. I don't want to go pay $15 for a fucking burger to show how "classy" I am, I'm not a goddamn trust fund kid. If I wanted to make a huge deal out of getting fed and wanted a burger, I'd just buy the ingredients and make it myself the way I want it. If I'm hungry and driving, I'm going to stop and get a few mcdoubles or something, no matter how much liberals whine about that being available to me.

you don't have El Maco where you live?

also

i can't believe you took the time to write that reply holy shit.

Alexa rankings are accurate to within 5 orders of magnitude.

shit taste fam

Amerifat, there is more to food in this world and fried ground up meat.
Stop eating burgers as your main dietary intake dumbass.

Are you a nigger?
The only people around here who work at or eat at McDonalds are all niggers.

Why did you get so butthurt?
You worked at McD for a while, but you don't need to defend them.

Shouldn't you gb2twitter ADD user?

Okay friend, 8ch is secretly the highest-traffic website on the internet and then John was the normies. Is this special-ed night on Holla Forums or something?

McDonalds onions are bad and onions are the overbearing ogre of the taste pallet.

The thread is about McDonalds. Why are Europeans so stupid? You want to complain about beef, take it to the Argentinians and they will also tell you to fuck off.

Perhaps the problem, user, is not McDonalds but rather that you are surrounded by niggers. I worked with whites only at a McDonalds that nearly all whites ate at because we're nearly all white around here, and let me tell you we kept that place clean, if we weren't making something we were wiping or scrubbing something. It made me feel better about eating at that McDonalds to work there, even the alcoholic white trash work hard and courteously around here.

This state is so white the hard drugs got here a few years before the nigs.

I've spent my entire life hearing people mindlessly repeat popular lies about anything and everything regardless of how things actually are. I come on imageboards for an environment not entirely dictated by popular opinion. Or I did before Holla Forums took everything over, at least. So they're bullshitting and I'm calling them out for just repeating things they've had relentlessly beaten into them their whole life, same as I have. I have no attachment to McDonalds other than it saves me money on fast food, but I'm averse to complete fucking bullshit.

Plus, it gets slacktivists nine kinds of analpained when someone points out they're full of shit.

I used to eat McDonald's (or similar) when I was travelling.

Thing is, you won't die or lose all your muscle mass just because you didn't eat for 24 hours.
Now if I'm travelling I basically fast (but drink plenty of water). Then I won't be tempted to eat overpriced literal garbage.

What the actual fuck?

The fact that fast food isn't good for your health isn't popular because it's bullshit. It's popular because it's truth.

If you're going to eat this shit, keep it down to once a week.
The acid test is letting food go cold. Once it's cold, and the saturated fat turns solid, you see its TRUE FORM.

The only thing I ever get from that place is a milk shake, the rest is all false advertising and a waste of money, plus their meat tastes like shit

McDonaldos = this

remember kids!suicide is always the best solution to all your life problems

But McDonalds really isn't overpriced, with the exception of the absolutely shekeltastic soda which is the same soda you'd get anywhere else in a bottle just even a little more expensive for having them pour it in a cup for you. I harp on this because it's important for you all to understand that at present tech levels products really do still take money for raw resources, shipping, and to pay all of the people who handle and make the food. The meals with the soda and fries they make a good enough profit on (though far less than, say, Applebees would for the same amount of food), and the small items, depending on what they are, are almost an even sell for them, because what they want is for you to come back and get a meal sometimes.

It's not like we all haven't seen Supersize Me, the trick is not to eat fast food (of ANY kind) every fucking day. In fact, don't go out to eat at a "nice" restaurant every day either. Or every week, really. More expensive != healthier…I mentioned Applebees, which is like the lower-middle-class "night out". Food's delicious; I don't claim to have refined tastes that somehow outwit people who get paid to spend their entire lives researching what tastes good to people. I have no need to demonstrate that my tastes diverge from what everyone else finds pleasant. I enjoy the food, it's delicious. It's also really greasy, even more than McDonalds…yet more delicious. And I pay a little more. Now if I go to a "nice" restaurant and pay $50 for a steak, it's going to have an absurd amount of marbled fat in it unless I went to an "alternative" health restaurant. That steak is going to prime cow, but so full of fat I may as well be eating a cheap burger healthwise.

So what I'm saying is that nutritionally McDonalds isn't a standout, it's just that more people can afford to eat there all the fucking time so you see the result. Don't eat at McDonalds all the fucking time. In other news, don't stick barbed wire up your dick or hit your head against a wall over and over.

STOP RIGHT THERE NIGGER
You put that goal post RIGHT THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM
You didn't say a hell of a lot about health, you just repeated le epic PETA-inspired maymays. Now you want to make it about nutrition, fine, that's a different conversation altogether, but put that goal post back where you found it or I will fucking beat you to death with it.

Joke's on you, the milkshakes are basically the most artery-clogging thing they sell.

>Those people who get paid to figure out what tastes good aren't right! My tastes are so hip and non-mainstream! I bet you've never even heard of the foods I like!
It tastes good and that's the reason they stay in business. Fast, cheap, tastes good. That's it. That's the cold hard truth, and that's what people want from a fast food "restaurant" where you can literally park your car, mumble what you want through the speaker, hand someone some money, get your bag, and drive off. It's not meant to be a luxurious meander through the palate, it's just cheap, fast, warm, tastes good.

Everything you put in your mouth that isn't a dick is about NUTRITION.

If you want to eat shit fine, but you'll never be a body builder bro, and rek fools.

Yeah I'm not American. I don't give a fuck about that. Your beef industry is subsidized and lobbied to shit. McDonalds isn't so cheap here because its not subsidized.

Wow, how did that happen I wonder?

it's those evil corporations, man

Well, sorry you're getting ripped off on your muh hamburgers, then. Jelly?

Everything you put in your mouth (including dicks) is also about expense, convenience, and flavor. If you have enough extra cash to not consider expense a factor, you shouldn't be worried about McDonalds and probably are already too out of touch to be qualified to suggest what's best for the plebs or how corporations should or shouldn't treat them.

"They're literally forcing us to eat it omg wtf!"
My countrymen are fat because they're retards with poor impulse control. Yours are slightly less fat because they're retards with poor impulse control and Big Brother is watching over them to protect them from the evil corporations. I remember hearing whispered legends of a time when people were told to quit being so fucking stupid and to consider their actions, rather than herded around like animals by the people who claimed to be setting them free.

But yeah they should stop putting corn syrup in fucking everything, shit's retarded. And, actually, they are. On their own, companies all across the US are taking out corn syrup and putting a little label saying "our customers told us they'd prefer not to have corn syrup/artificial flavors so we took them out!". From your slacktivist perspective it took 20 years longer than it should have. From the perspective of a chair running a major corporation, that's restructuring your entire workflow and making a wholesale switch in your upstream suppliers, and if you do it on a whim you go out of business and your competitors laugh and continue to sell corn syrup products.

On the topic of beef, the aversion to red meat seems to come largely from 1980s-tier nutritional ignorance. Yes, if you eat nothing but fucking beef you eventually may have a heart attack. No, animal fat is not the devil. In fact, saturated fat is only a problem in massive excess; complex monounsaturated fats are far worse for you. Also, cholesterol is not a wholesale bad thing, sorry but grandma trusted her doctor too much on that one and if she got alzheimers, that may have been a contributing factor. Animal fat is an excellent source of calories and nutrients, you just have to not be a complete fucking pig every day of your life. Meanwhile, poly and monounsaturated fats will fuck your shit up and get stored away because it can take your body literally years to break them down into something actually usable.

Who could have foreseen that the things people ate to survive for millenia were actually things that their body had use for? Woah, baffling!

user, it may feel good while you're eating and shortly after, but then.. then you're gonna hate yourself even more.

HAHA. Muh Mediterranean diet pwns your fat stinky ass.

BONUS ROUND: My shits are less smelly, and have good texture and color.

Wait.
Hold the fucking phone.
No way anyone would be this dug in and ass-rustled about McDonalds unless it was all they had to live for.
GREECE/ITALY GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET AND PAAAAAAAAY DEEEEEEBBBBNNNNNTTTSSSSSS

The whole digestion thing is actually unique to certain parts of northern and western europe, the rest of the world has a tendency to be unable to digest dairy and large amounts of meat without awful repulsive consequences like the Jews are famous for complaining about even though you all get them. Don't know what to tell you other than sorry about those shitty non-nutrition-deriving genes and also
PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBBBNNNTTTTSSSS

I don't live in Italy or Greece. You can buy those ingredients in supermarkets all over the world. Asia also has some interesting input on tasty healthy food.

The only country that has nothing good to add is Amerifatter.

OP, did ya get the McGangBang yet
It's a secret menu item lad

Actually, you just eat so much Americanized food you can't tell the difference anymore. Consequence of us pretty much inventing modern, mass-produced food, which is an incredibly bulwark against hunger but triggers you because it's just one more American innovation that makes your culture more relevant. Your parents are probably awful sheeple shitlords who don't even realize how the US literally destroyed EVERYTHING like you and your friends do…right? Stay mad.

You eat literal shit.
I make close to all my meals from raw ingredients. No processing involved.

Also Monsanto shit is banned, and food labelling is strict as hell.
Even if I did eat a processed food product, I can be sure it's free from American jew cum.

>>>Holla Forums

get on our level

t. Finland

Looks nutritious user.
The high fibre should keep my shit from blowing apart into splatters on the way out.

that is an absurd amount of food, wtf

Justify any reticence you have about GMOs without being a creationist.
Please tell me you're not a creationist.
Do you think RNA is dat dere corporate devil magic? :^)

Unless you're a "raw food vegan" (lol), that's bullshit. Just because you do the processing slowly, inefficiently, and manually, doesn't mean it's not processing. Processing is a fun little boogeyman for idiots who don't know the nutritional science to use as a catch-all. There are many types of processing, which may or may not have any impact on nutritional content of the food processes.

Breddy gud, what type of bread? I'm mirin.

I really don't understand how all of you complainfags live, it's like "oops I ate one cube of cheese, going to be shitting myself and fingering my ass for months now". If your progenitors were unable to eat anything other than a narrowly restricted diet without getting liquid shit all over town, why didn't they have the foresight to just not breed?

It is a lot of fucking food.

Really though WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR INTESTINES? Or is it just like a weird scat fetish Europeans have? Do you actually constantly get diarrhea if you don't eat the exact right thing and drink just exactly this many milliliters of tea or coffee? Like, not even when you're really sick, just as a normal everyday thing? Do you have some sort of intestinal parasites?

rye

That's some pretty dank rye.
Do you eat a lot of sourdough in Finland, or not so much?

it's fairly common

why not suck black cock instead?

A challenger appears

honestly don't get mcdonalds when you're depressed that's only gonna make it worse

fuck is that, a sponge?

looks like white bread with no crust. autist's special

Even Jesus is tired of O.P.'s corporate shilling.

Question: Why is autism on the increase?
Diet related?

bitches are giving birth at an older age because they spend their youths riding the alpha cock carousel instead of settling down by age 20

Ok, so how can society discourage riding the alpha cock carousel?

cancel the sexual revolution

the alpha cock carousel isn't the problem so much as women no longer getting married and having kids when they are still very young.

women's liberation has a side effect of fucking alphas until they are 30.

But there's nothing in marriage for men either. It's pure life poison.

at 30+ they wise up and decide to settle down with a more boring yet more financially stable guy. then they finally pump out a kid or two so their mom will stop being disappointed in them.

So what IS the solution?
There's pressure on both male and female to delay real life because of student debt, cost of living crisis, finacialization, and general economic fuckery.

find a more conservative girl. that's about the best you can do unless you just stay single.

JUST

The One True Meme on this issue is sexbots with artificial wombs and ovaries that can produce human ova.

idk I cant eat any mcdonalds product except the fries without getting really fucking sick after
Just get 10$ worth of fries

The artificial womb doesn't have to be INSIDE the sex bot.

Artificial womb could be a household appliance like a microwave.

Yeah but that's like feminists getting triggered over dildos being phallic. Why overcomplicate?

Multiple sex bots

Multiple children, or only turn on the "an pregnate" option on one of them. Why overcomplicate?

Why overcomplicate the sex bot by embedding the most complex piece of equipment man ever invented.

Yup. If sexbot is an appliance, you'll want service, replacement parts, upgrades.

Let's put it another way.

Phones with cameras. But never good cameras, FUCKING SHIT cameras.

I'll keep mine separate thanks.

not if you're skinny or bulking

in that case it feels great at first and then ever better next

The sexbot would be more complicated than the uterus/ova-maker. At least it had better be so I can program it with some good subroutines and personality stuff. Otherwise why even buy?

Anyways, the answer is pregnancy, and because I want my offspring safe inside its own recognizable, disguisable self-defense system rather than some vat that can just get broken into while it sits there vulnerable.

But we have the template there in front of us, we just have to git gud and make something close to the efficiency of a human womb. It can burn way more power, we've got plenty of nuclear energy just in the form of solar.

I'm something of a fatass and not working out much, and it still feels great all the way through.

Go for it.