I have to escape this city. It's not even memorial day yet...

I have to escape this city. It's not even memorial day yet. I can't imagine what's going to happen when Trump becomes President. The police scanner is exploding today.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagoscanner.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
relay.broadcastify.com/il_chicago_police2.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbscdtMDB4
wnd.com/2014/11/attack-on-bill-cosby-is-no-laughing-matter/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
archive.is/OMhcm
scientificamerican.com/article/feeling-hot-can-fuel-rage/
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1997-42257-006
cdp.sagepub.com/content/10/1/33.short
psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/106/1/74/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no reason to be around blacks if one can avoid it…

Someone has to volunteer for the RWDS.

I don't get it. Isn't American Memorial Day for the soliders killed in action? Why do the dindus start killing each other?

Try Wisconsin. The people are slower there, but they are more friendly, and mostly German though I doubt they know or care.

Don't go to Milwaukee. No jobs.

maybe it's because i'm european and nogs are not homegrown here, but i would be satisfied in them being out and staying out.

I hate this place, but I honestly don't know where else to go. I love florida, bit it's basically the Australia of the United states, & in some ways it's even worse than all of Chicago. Where do I go?

Chicongo or Chimpcago?

It was a sobering experience to say the least. Maybe after Trump gets in.

Implying Wisconsin isn't overrun with somallis

This article is obviously fake and gay. Chicongo has some of the toughest gun laws in the country, so there is no way this would have happened. It's a utopia free of hate, and these articles are just another tool of the white man trying to hold blacks down.

Not in Madison at least, and you dont even have to drive 10 minutes and you're in the country.

It's pretty sweet if you have money.

40 so far? Where be de police at?

Stay away from dindu areas and let them kill each other.

It is fucking sad that an American is more likely to get killed in Chicago than in Iraq, though.

what are these niggers doing, just shooting 3 people at a time and then taking a lunch break? Breivik did twice as much in like one hour

I'm just gonna go ahead and remind everybody that we have Yeb's brother to blame for the all the Messicans. He started letting them in by the busload, Obama just continued the policy.

Confirmed for never having been to Chicago.

You have to move out to the burbs for that, and the rent for a 1bedroom in the burbs is $800 and up.

OP needs to move to a cheaper safer state. I miss Illinois though.

why not Chimpcongo?

You know there's nowhere to run, don't you?

fellow madisonite?

chicagoscanner.com/

Assault in progress for anyone who wants to listen in.

Why not just look up demographic information online for the whitest areas, user?

HAHA OH WOW

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING AND AMUSING AS FUCK

designer brofist

Yep. Live near the market.

Had a guy ask me to sign a petition so he could run for office the other day.

Asked him if he supported Trump, and he gave me a wishy washy "He's not the candidate I'm voting for" answer.

I gave him his clipboard back and walked away. Felt good man. Give me a time and place on memorial day or the day after and we can meadhall it up.

Some nigger policewoman does not know how to use her radio and keeps interrupting the dispatcher.

Did find some whites, but they were the nicest cheeseheads I've ever met. The middleaged woman I talked to said she got ENGAGED at that flea market a few decades back, but now it's just mexicans selling their elf shoes. The other mexicans just eat corn all day & don't even buy anything. It's slowly destroying what use to be a white meeting place that's been around since the 60s.

Sad state of affairs.

How can you listen to this scanner all the time?

I would have fled in the middle of the night long ago.

Sheeeeit!

"Take me away from this city,
And leave me to where I can be on my own.
I wanted to see you and now that I have
I just wanna be left alone.
I'll always remember your kind words,
And I'll still remember your name,
But I've seen you changing and turning,
And I know that things just won't be the same."

Bagatelle, "Summer in Dublin" 1981

Faggot Irish. Stay in Ireland

Oh shit. Is something happening?

meadhall it up indeed - how about the barnes n noble near the mall on the west side, monday around 6? dark grey shirt.

must not be black

Yes, that's the reason for the holiday. It's the first official holiday of the summer as well so that's as good a reason as any to kill each other. They could care less what the original purpose of the day is for. It's just negroes being negroes.

*Couldn't care less

but it is not summer yet?

Holy shit the autism.

Crime spikes when summer starts, and memorial day marks the beginning of summer.

Think of it as a change in weather. An increase in lead based humidity if you will.

Done. Black shirt, Fox Racing hat. Bring a roll of quarters.

See ya there

Its a country full of wild animals out to kill you…wait a minute

Memorial Day has been a chimpout for years now.

Black Bike Week at Myrtle Beach and Daytona seem to always be shitfests, with nigs fighting, pissing, fucking in the streets, stealing shit, running out on bills in restaurants, etc. etc.

Watch the news and you'll see reports of nigs nogging everywhere; water parks, downtown festivals, ball games, fairs, you name it.

When I was in Charlotte we stayed the fuck away from downtown on Memorial Day. Last year a nig fired off a full magazine in an AK-47 on the street.

Da shit gets real.

History section. I hate ambiguity.

Hard to believe I'm 30 minutes away from the concrete jungle.
Let's just pray extra hard to Moonman to give the cops the extra backbone.

The top 1% of niggers still gotta nig, 3 day weekend and sheeeeit.

if you see one of these "Shootouts" you will get it.

I grew up in a mexiblack shithole. I saw 2 black guys draw guns and open fire on each over god knows what just at the sight of one another.

They were no more than 40 feet apart and neither got hit. There were bullet holes in a 2nd story apartment, and cars riddled with holes that were nowhere near either of them.

One of them had a 45 the other had a 9mm and neither of them knew how to aim them. They were literally bouncing up and down screaming and shooting.

Washington or Oregon are based outside of the big cities and even those are pretty white still

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Still accurate

a more direct link:
relay.broadcastify.com/il_chicago_police2.mp3

PNW, outside the cities. That was going to be my suggestion.

It's fun watching the news coming out of Seattle where the liberal delusion is constantly being shattered by dindu reality.
Apparently you can't take a walk there without having some dindu grabbing your phone and running.

It been like that for years now here in new jersey, I specifically did not go to the flea market today because I know how bad its going to be, seeing how thos filthy mexicans will get fucking monday off well I still have to fucking work.

oh gods its the same shit here at my local fle market , whats worse is since they are cheap fucks their mexican friends start using the flea market like a store, so you see all these vendors selling boxes of cereal,toothpast soap shit you see in a supermarket all expired of coarse, every weekend. they even buy up stuff at other tables to resell it at retarded high prices ,shit pisses me off.

It's one of the reasons I don't go fishing tomorrow.
Usually I go every day after work. But the place is going to be swamped with mexicans and their brood. One of the reasons I only fish weekdays

They don't respect laws so why the hell would they respect a day on a calendar?

READY AND WILLING user

rolling

Muh dick deserves some digits

Don't worry me, I got the digits right over here.

shameful

9 is still a good number too. 7 is better though.

The Boondocks might be the only animated show from the US that I actually enjoyed.

They don't even have the initiative to teach themselves how to swim.

Englishtown market by any chance?

reported

Why can't they shoot each other faster than they can breed? That would solve everything…

Why not stockpile arms, and take advantage of the ensuing chaos to take over the city yourself, turning it into a city-state of your own design? What's the matter, OP? Not smart enough to win a one-man war against a city of nogs?

Get a job somewhere that has a lower unemployment rate

You are young. You can go anywhere in the country. Save up and move away. Chiraq isn't savable right now.

Why?

Move to a white town with cheap housing.

It's because the weather is nice and a lot of people get time off from work and school, a lot of niggers are going outside, and encountering other niggers, and shooting them. When winter comes and everyone is holed up indoors, the crime rate plummets. Their behavior is literally tied to the weather, they are animals, slaves to their base instincts.

Just move to the suburbs. I grew up in Arlington Heights and my neighborhood has not even had a single murder yet (they did find half a Mexican in a local dumpster once). The difference between the suburbs and the city is literally night and day. Join the white flight the only thing that sucks about it is everything's a little more expensive.

Half a Mexican in a dumpster? We have starving Americans in this country!

If you like Florida for anything other than the beach, try Eastern NC. Lotta blacks, but they're more tolerable. Not very much in Emerald Isle, but that place is like walking back into 1980.

go to the south, but avoid big cities (niggers)

Vermont is almost 100% white and has no gun laws to speak of. Climate probably not that different from Chicago.

The worst invasive species of them all. The can fuck up any habitat in no time and deplete fish populations without any thought of replenishment because they know for damn sure it's not coming out of their wallet. They just spam cast, leave more than a dozen rods out at a time, and usually let the fish die on the hook without any thought of reeling in. And when you call them out on illegal practices…. no hablo.

But the fucking worst is this; since federal law gets tricky with 'native americans', they can just fish net the exit routes out of fish nurseries and deplete replenishment populations before those fish even hit open waters. Now you have every spic declaring they're 'native' and just pull in hundreds of fish that they don't even efficiently use. They'll let half their catch rot in the sun because they don't give a fuck.

Video fucking related. Prepare to be disgusted. This is happening all over America now.

video link in case you need it;
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbscdtMDB4

www.heyjackass.com

Cancel the meeting or postpone it to the next day, I cant read a fucking calendar apparently.

Link the police scanner

It's racine, one of the shittiest, crime ridden cities in Wisconsin.

m8 what the fuck are you talking about I've maybe ever seen one Somalian in my life.

more like mexicantown market

I recommend all Chicagofags to move to Indiana, personally. We're pretty based here. Just stay away from Gary. Come to Indy if you like racing though.

maximum kek. 40! in one day!

That's hilarious. And they'll try to blame it on the second amendment! It's not niggers being niggers. Nope, never! We're all the human race!

all you can do is laugh at it…

i just realized little bill is even funnier because bill cosby is on trial for rape

Bill Cosby is on trial for rape because he publicly opposed an oil pipeline going through his land.

Cosby is one of the few red pilled blacks.

Can you back that up with dates and whatnot?

obama neutralized him?

wnd.com/2014/11/attack-on-bill-cosby-is-no-laughing-matter/

I literally google what I typed. I even do that intentionally now. I format things I say in easy to google phrases.

Get gud, faggots.

SHOTS FIRED

i still think he's a rapist, he admitted giving qualuudes to girls

"Cosby went from being invited to the party to a outcast and apostate. So just kill two birds with one stone by destroying him and everything he ever said or stood for, and bring in the Feminist on a election with a woman Democrat as one of the big front runners.

This is a hard left liberal agenda against this man. If the conservatives were smart at all about it, they would spend the money and dig into it to find out what it really is. Cosby may be worth 400 or whatever million, but that is still a few billion short of what it would take to expose this for what it is.

They won't do it though, because Cosby still is fundamentally a liberal on most issues. Camille has been fighting over the pipeline the Canadians, the Koch brothers, Haliburton and big oil for a long time. The Cosby's are not friends to the conservative big money agenda. They are not ultra liberal either. He is basically a man in the middle, not part of one side, outcast by the other as a free for all target."

The term "merchant" is actually used by the author Jesse Lee Peterson.

I think he knows.

I can agree with this, also if Cosby was a partier in his past and fucked some partier women (that wanted qualuudes) it takes a little bit away from his message but it was probably not rape. Just druggy whores

checked. Not dubs … something else.

kek

SKY KING DO NOT ANSWER

SKY KING DO NOT ANSWER

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

fucked up.

similarly i remember in costa rica the spics will dig up the sea turtle eggs by the tens of thousands on the beach. we have draconian laws where you're basically guaranteed jail if you interfere with the turtles even so much as defending from seagulls in florida. then the turtles swim down to south and central america and the spics kill them before they ever hatch. stupid fucking liberals, you would think eventually they would wise up and do some "Sea Shepherd" tier shit eventually but no balls i guess.

archive.is/OMhcm

get in here!

frequency 15750 khz bandwidth 12.05 khz

arabic language. speaking about the qu'aba. what the fuck are they saying!?!

muslim televangelism on radio probably.

i've heard some of them before. so maybe it's that.

As long as it isn't in my state, whatever.

I remember when the online Detroit police scanner was taken down simply because a few WN blogs linked it and people were listening for fun.

It became apparent that based on the rate of incidents that the courts must not resolve more than a fraction of a percent of major crimes in Detroit.

When I saw hipsters moving into the Central District and Rainer Valley I smiled.

Quite a few are doing the liberal version of nigger awareness: Take Back The Street and Neighbors Night Out.

Both have police presence. Both take place far away from any area of real gang activity.

Every fixie bike stolen, every mugging, every sexual assault, every white Dad shot while driving his folks back home from the airport, all of it is just one more piece of evidence in their mind that the narrative is false.

And dangerous to their health.

A few more summers of it and even those "Trump is Hitler" cucks will be ready to fucking goosestep right through a nigger infestation and put it to the torch.

This might surprise a few of you.

Chicago is NOWHERE NEAR the most dangerous city in the United States. The media promote it as the violent crime capital of the country because, except for Oakland, it's the only famous hellhole in America whose largest demographic is white. And obviously no one thinks of Oakland as white.

Chicago is something like the 20th most dangerous large city most years, and barely makes the top 100 shittiest American municipalities overall. Last year it fell off that list entirely.

just remember, they fixed detroit just like they fixed chicago, just like they're going to try and do yo [your home city]

Why are you running faggot? This is your country and your city!
Are you afraid of niggers? You are a white man right? Learn to fight – learn to shoot from a distance — learn to blow niggers up!

Jesus Christ, I'm so sick of the beta white males coming on this site and bitching about how scared they are of niggers. This is why you need to be "enriched. Stop listening to the Jewish AltRight podcasts and learn to fucking bleed chimps like everyone from the hood in their 30s learned to do!!"

Why don't you get a fucking backbone cheese head? Man the fuck up and make niggers run! They are terrified of an angry white man. Hipster faggot! You little cunts run away to the West coast or Austin or NYC and except things to be different.
Take off your skinny jeans and put a fucking blade in your pocket, or at least a 22

Retard…

Us FBI agents have bills to pay too, user.
Dental plan.
Mo money fo dem bracez.

I'm not saying "make bombs" retard. I'm saying learn to blow niggers up… It's a street term. This is America not Iraq

Florida here.
In absolutely no ways is Florida worse than fucking Chicago. Compare Miami if you want, but not the whole fucking state.
Here's some perspective:

I live in Volusia. We're the big rural county where all the fucking weird, degenerate crimes and meth shit goes on.
My local area, however, is a nice suburb where the local city has made a point of building the parking lots around the trees and such. Its pretty.
I hear my county's name in the news a lot, but the place is so big, all these little events get spread around, so nothing is actually NEAR you.

Take another example: Seminole, where I used to live. The big town, Sanford, is nigger central. That's where Treyvon got shot.
However, the whole dynamic of Sanford is that there's a WHOLE SEPARATE TOWN called "Lake Mary" that's basically just "White Sanford" where everything is super-upper class.

Urban areas are for browns. You can ALWAYS find a place to live if you just go where there's more SPACE, not only in Florida either, I'm sure this principle could even apply if you moved within Illinois.

montana

Goddamn it, user. I didn't know about that, and I wish I never found out. So sad.

hes had these accusations for over a decade

The hotter it gets the more gun related crime there is always that's what a I've heard.

scientificamerican.com/article/feeling-hot-can-fuel-rage/

psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1997-42257-006

cdp.sagepub.com/content/10/1/33.short

psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/106/1/74/

NYC is segregated, holmes. You leave us out of this.

Also we have our prized Jew collection to look out for. Violent crime here is so low, the police spend most of their time retweeting infographics about not getting your phone stolen.

Every American holiday it is the same but nigger lives only matter to them if a white man gives them a bullet for Christmas.

tuesday then.

Ah right, I remember seeing a documentary about this.

yeah yeah, I know.

BTW, anyone else listening to the police scanner tonight? Some guy just got arrested for selling dogs out of his van. Midnight in 30 minutes, so things should get interesting soon.

Nowhere near good enough, there's 41 million niggers in America.

Move to the West or the Midwest you fucking pansy.

Jacksonville, FL here, for the most part Floridians have perfected segregation. If you don't want to live near blacks you can easily find white neighborhoods. The entirety of North side of Jacksonville is niggers while whites get the east coast and South side. Plus elderly people here aren't fond of niggers.

You realize this is hotline miami art right?

Done