All chans are dead. This culture is dead. everything good about the internet dead. everything is shit now

All chans are dead. This culture is dead. everything good about the internet dead. everything is shit now.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/10583668.html#10583779
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews monetized the internet to death

The same thing happened with chans that happens with everything that nerds create. It's unpopular, so chads fuck with nerds who like it, until they see that it's good, and then they take it over.

Same thing happened with video games. Same thing happened with computing ("brogrammers"). Same thing happens with chans. Same thing will happen with VR. Same thing will happen with the Singularity. Nerds who aren't alpha can't beat chads. Gotta be like Cho, bro.

also,

so just sit at home and jerk off to National geographic?

truh

No, there's just not much to be done about it. It's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of personality - unless nerds can physically prevent chads from using their services/devices/etc. - because they're not just going to take "no" for an answer from someone who can't enforce it - the beach bully will always steal the girl and kick sand in the nerd's face. Zuckerberg did it, and now he's hailed as the uber-nerd because he made a "hot-or-not" game and hired the right coders.

You keep saying chad, and downplaying Zuckerbergs Jewish heritage.

Also kikebook Israeli satellite blew up. Shit was so cash.

True, chads can be jews. I'm just saying it's not so much the jewishness in this case as it is the Alpha-Chad vs Beta-Nerd dynamic that has its obvious outcome.

So?
Is is time for the beta uprising

How does the internet get fixed in your opinion?

By creating a new internet

Can't
The best you can do is create a new overlay on top of TCP/UDP IP

People have been talking about meshnets for decades, and they're no closer to being reality.

Well, say you create a separate internet that only nerds know about. That works until chad finds out about it, then it's ruined.

Say you make a separate internet that requires such technical skill (handwritten HTTP requests, etc.) to use that only nerds can do it. That works until someone sells out and writes a program that lets Chads do it, and it's fucked.

Say you make an internet that requires a physical device to access, like an ASIC that does some encryption/decryption faster than a conventional computer could break it, with rotating keys and shit, and don't let chad have it. Well, either chad will beat you up and take it, or it will be found to support terrorism, and illegalized or taken from you and then spread either by corporate espionage or state-corporate collusion.

So, the question is, how do we keep chad from kicking sand in our face and taking the girl? The only way that I can see is to become chad ourselves, because then he will have no incentive to take what we made, because it will be shit already. But if we do that, then what was the point of making it in the first place? If, for example, 4chan was a shitty normietopia in 2006, would Anonymous ever have existed?

The other option, the one we do now, is to just keep running. When one site gets taken over, build another. But every time that happens, the community splits, and shrinks every time.

Nerds lose, chad wins. That's evolution.

I thought I was the only one that jerked it to a national geographic. My favorites are the deep sea fish videos

Chads can be kept out using shear force of autism.

But then we are surrounded by autism. The sheer pressure of autism will force out everything good. We'll become Reddit.

Your use of memewords is completely incoherent. Tyranny of the majority is what forces out anything good from Reddit.

Reddits voting system defines the structure of the site, but is also its greatest weakness.

It funnels the normies into groupthink, and being told what to like.

Okay, the autism will make it like… jesus christ… IT'S ALREADY HERE

this place is

a bitter circlejerk

I don't think only the jews did that user. Though there were many of them involved.

i wish this was true. but its not. chans are alive and well and racist thrive in them. so long this forums exist. there will be anti semetic rhetoric and racism towards blacks

shut up kike nigger

Every time you post, and nigger claims a welfare check

You realized that's what Holla Forums always meant right?
There's just always jews in charge when shit fucks up.

I really don't know what to do.
Holla Forums showed me so much (surprisingly),
/k/ kept me prepared,
Holla Forums made me laugh,
Holla Forums helped with my tinfoil.
All I have now is a podcast network, a list of books to read, and I'm all alone. There's too much internet for us to cling together; we are all awash in a flood of content.
How will I know the lies from the truth once the last bastion of free speech falls?
All I have is anger and hopelessness.
I hope someday…people look back and they at least know that somewhere amongst all of the shitposting stuff happened on imageboards that mattered
I don't have anywhere to go next!
Is this how the people that used to go on BBS's and usenet felt?
I feel like I'm being abandoned.
We've reached that state where a dying civilization only reads its poems rather than writes them.
I can't even cry.
I swear I'll make something like what this was for me.
I fucking swear.
For no other reason than that the world took away what made me complacent, I'm going to fucking build another underground thoughtspace for counterculture to form with my bare hands if I have to.
Fuck.

Not really. Although I watched my favourite usenet channels dying, it didn't matter because there was a place to go to.

This time there isn't. It's the final frontier.

Lol fucking channels, I mean groups. It's been too long.

check out how easy it is to bait the Holla Forums circlejerk

8ch.net/v/res/10583668.html#10583779

this is why Holla Forums is dead

The internet isn't going to die. It's just tired and compliant from being gang fucked in the ass. We're watching a cyberpunk dystopia happen in real time.

Well yeah, people are using dead synonymous with shit.

The internet was great. Now it's fucked up.

this. It's pretty awesome too.

Calling it dead is a disservice to the repercussions we're all being forced to deal with.

NOW YOU FUCKED UP.

Nigger all I see is people making fun of you

maybe in 20 years, and even then the cost/benefit is subjective. i miss open individuality and not being spied on all the time

sure thing famalam

Holy shit all I see is anal annihilation

Everything good is dead.

If we started making new internets and new hardware to access these new internets then we would really be cyberpunk.

We could make it real.

We could make things less shit.

We could.

But we won't.

corporations running shit in cyberpunk isn't an accident

lel, the shills are real in your mind fam

Don't worry Holla Forumsro, the chans will never die, when they finally kill the current chans, a plan Holla Forums will be out, we are well prepared.

nntpchan ftw but I've been waiting on that future a long time. I just hang out on one chan for awhile then switch it up. I cycle between Holla Forums, 76chan, krautchan 420chan and endchan.

If there's anything else out there thats worth browsing I'd be down but everything else seems to be pedos anonymous or another dead chan. (314chan has 914 posts across like 5 years, internets is an imageboard that hasn't had a post in years and years now 7chan was great back in the day but those word filters that auto ban are a fucking minefield, and I don't have a list of them anymore. By the nature of not welcoming new people in to post it eventually hit the answer of a slow slog demise).

Honestly you gotta mix your chan browsing up. Staying one place and one place only is stupid and always was.

yes nntpchan is a good alternative.

+1

+0

u got fucked

We all would.

Counter-culture can't flourish in today's world
We're too atomized by consumerism

No there isn't.

alternatives will only emerge if the http chans are all dead.
So far that didn't happen yet, so you don't play all your cards at once

It's not falling and it's not dying.
It's spreading.

like ur mom rofl

Like my girlfriend.

technically that's not true because we're all dying. who is going to go first between you two?

Well I have "little deaths" inside her all the time, if you know what I mean ;)

you roleplay as a pretentious frenchman?

Not yet, but thanks for the idea.

She's pretty kinky.

bon jour baguette