Theres this hentai comic I'm trying to remember the name of. In it...

Theres this hentai comic I'm trying to remember the name of. In it, this girl tells another girl she saw a guy's brain getting blown out or something, it turned her on and now she wants to get a part of her brain blown out and then masturbate to it. The other girl gets a gun out and blows part of her brain out so she remains conscious. Shes then looking at herself in the mirror to see her brains while fingering herself and talking like a retard, she then sticks her fingers in her brains while cumming and then dies. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/search.html?female:brain_fuck female:guro
exhentai.org/g/633540/7f81afcbf7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

friday night on Holla Forums?

you know the rules faggot, requests require tits

sounds hot
lurking.

I'm curious op so ill chip in

might as well hijack ops thread and give a free bump, looking for a webm:

it was a girl wearing green socks with a white pattern on them, she was doing anal masturbation, she took off one sock, masturbated and came. she had a high pitched voice. anyone know what i'm talking about?

ill chip in

will search around for it

hitomi.la/search.html?female:brain_fuck female:guro

exhentai.org/g/633540/7f81afcbf7/
Is it wrong i knew exactly what u wanted and where to find it?

do you have anymore information on it

pic?

Well, the part about the girl blowing her brains out wasn't the only part, there was another story in it too if I remember correctly. It might have been part of a series too I think? I think the plot of the saga was a girl who fulfills peoples' crazy ass fetishes.

Thats it! Thank you so much!

the cover is inconsistent with the story 4/10 slightly below average

fuck me. I saw this one but figured it wasn't the right one.

End
Artist is Juan Gotoh

thank you user

The Japs are fucked beyond belief.

this

this is not ok

More than you know.
There used to be businesses that would pay school girls for the Panties they were wearing.
Nothing sexual.
The girl went to a changing room and then the companies would put the panties in a vending machine.
They can no longer put them in Machines but sell them in shops..

this is some fucking bullshit, man.
At least I can organize by date.

Select the files you want to rename and press the F2 key. The first file in your selection will be highlighted. Type the new name and press the Enter key.

Now, all the files will be renamed automatically with the same name and numbered in the order of your selection.

rename them in order of date