Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hFZdX
archive.is/yNMg2
whitepages.com/name/William-W-Creager/Chestertown-MD/2rk30h5
archive.is/3ASNF
vocaroo.com/i/s10OyGexZVRB
mdlandrec.net/main/index.cfm
archive.is/Z2SHO
myeasternshoremd.com/news/kent_county/article_5af00629-5cfe-5219-af5b-ffeee95e9c72.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start at this pic.

look at this faggot
meanwhile glassberg supporters are trying to make it legal for kids under 18 so vote so he can lose the primary by slightly less
staycucks in bongland want primary school kids to be able to vote on the referendum because it's their future

I'll give you a bump/10, that's the best I can do.

Woah, look at this badass over here

Please tell me it is time to ruin another libtard. I want to see him crying on facebook and twitter over having to deal with Trump's internet people.

'It's okay for me to express my views'

What a fucking retard lmao

race:white,caucasian, asiatic indian, arab ?

It's time user. Anybody who harms our children will cut straight in front of the line before even the kikiest kike and worst race traitor.

KEK WILLS IT!

This guy and the rest of the apologists will get whats coming to them, a short drop and a sudden stop.

Nice fuckin' quads man.

5' 10" 165? manlets, when will they learn? the 12 year old kid could have wrecked this lil guy. god i think i was 6' 0" 165 in high school…..
6' 3” 205 beergut master race now

really tho someone MD user needs to
JUST
this motherfucker

This. Short guy syndrome never fails.

Leftists never cease to disappoint.

He's white. I don't know if he dindu nuffin or not.

Wait. I just had a realization.

This guy didu sumffin.

He made his bed. He's a nigger deserving of a helicopter ride.

That doesnt even make any fucking sense.

You can't be white, indian, and arab all at the same time. What the fuck.

Phone numbers please.

Checked.

he's a mix of so many mongrels that 2 or 3 races aren't enough

got a possible business phone number. this page lists pawn shop, jewelry, real estate, etc appraisers and he's on it. fb profile said he worked for coldwell.

archive.is/hFZdX

this was the first hit, so I'll keep looking for home phone.

So how are we punishing this little shit? The usual pizza and boxes treatment is not nearly enough for a subhuman gob shit that fucks with white children

The TRS Forum is organizing a little midnight visit for this fella to scare the shit out of him, plus word is some local rednecks are after him.

got the faggot
two address matches. one to the address listed on court record. second is on a whitepages. the whitepages links to business phone and has a house phone.

archive.is/yNMg2
whitepages.com/name/William-W-Creager/Chestertown-MD/2rk30h5

neither archive will give me the whitepages one. if any user is goo at organizing this shit into all one pic do, it. i'll work on it but I'm no pro graphicsfag

This is why it's important to support your local right wing death squad. Fuck this faggot I hope the romper stomper crew show up and let him know what's what.

Too many guns.

NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY GUNS IN AMERICA

One can never have "too many guns"

lol

not everyone owns funz, you might have to supply your deathsquad. I can arm 5 with primary and sidearms.

and chestrigs, and mags

Owning more than one gun that can hold more than one bullet is too much.

Reddit go away

you aren't going to derail blowing this faggot out by saying I have too many funz schlomo

kek

I just like seeing /k/ responses.

Mmm, pizza.

$1750 to a nigger.

Unironic cuck.

You don't belong and you know it.

Go on. Get out.

Only the bottom line is his donation. The others are other cucks.

Has anyone sent the dad the dox on this fuck?

I fucking wish I lived near this guy.

Oh yeah. I just got fixed on the amount. Regardless, > $0 to a nog.

all info in one pic, realized I didn't provide archives or anything. since it doesn't look like anyone else is going to I'll make an improved version. spread this around, to trs, halfchan/pol/ and Holla Forums, see if /baph/ wants to get involved.

god damn it

noice

Will?

I love it when they know they've fucked up and start grasping anything they can to justify their actions. This numale is definitely a case of HALP SOMEBODY HALP.

seems like mr. creager went to washington college as well

archive.is/3ASNF

(checked)

I'm about to call him under a false pretense and verify his address.

or

Which one is it guys.

court record says w. the f stands for fawn and the real estate transder that says f verifies the court address. I think the faggot gave himself the middle name fawn even though it isn't official.

What kind of fucking man would give himself the name "Fawn?"

Oh. Never mind.

Wow, what a faggot.

Wiggers: not even once

the n queen st address is a large house. google street shows a large parking lot with a sign for residents only parking. the s water st address if s fucking boatyard. which makes sense because it has a bigass house/office and a warehouse. the real estate transfer lists it at 14k sq/ft.

this faggot was the owner of BOTH PROPERTIES and is now a trustee. something fucky is going on. this nigger has some rich ass family to have this shit in his fucking name.

Probably grand parents.

This coupled with he being some arab mongrel reeks of saudi rich kid

nm mine. I didn't verify the marina address. it's actually 211 s water st. there looks to be some condos just down the road from the marina that might be 201, going to try to figure out what exact poroperty is 201.

AAAAAAAA
GET EM

Does he have twitter?

GET EM GET EM ALL

LET ME POST JIM

okay just started going through the kent county records. kinda drunk so I suck dicks for not checking there first. there is a william ferrol creager in his late 70s listed with a william w creager as a relative.

looks like dad owns the apartment buildings/condos whatever and little willy has lived in them.

disregard him being rich trustfund kiddy. they don't have online tax maps avavible the faggots, so I'm going to search rentals to see if I can verify the water st address.

Can't run now, faggot.

not if you need flying rooftop koreans

201 s water street

looks like the house I though was part of the marina is a seperate property. md does square footage of property rather than acreage for property and square footage for indoors.

going to be verifying the n queen st address since I'm being so fucking sloppy.

And now the fun begins

here is the street view for 199 n queen. you can see the house near the road is 201. there is a house set back at the end of the parking lot that you can't see the address on. the house that shares the parking lot is some kind of historical house. it has a big ass sign for a train/lego show in the front yard, and I think it's listed address is on the perpendicular street, not queen. it doesn't look residential in any case.

maryland are softshell eating queers for not having online tax real estate information available.

bump for lulz

Don't forget to inform all of his neighbors what kind of degenerate this nigger is.

MAGA. The fact that the little faggot thinks he can get away with this shit is at the crux of what is wrong with America.

fucking disgusting

Does he have twitter?>>6155294

WTF is that??>>6155522

The fact that he thinks he did the right thing is a symptom of what's wrong with America.

It's a cancer that needs to be cut out.

Yeah so a buddy of mine is friends with the kids dad. I want to find this guy at 2a or 3a one night this week and scare the fu k out of him
Email me if interested [email protected]

Yes the race makes no sense, just how MD lumps them together for criminal justice.

Someone archived that shit, right?

is his dad the william f creager who owns the properties or is that another family member? my autism my know.

bump

This thread is why Trump will lose the election.
The left can get us fired and basically ruin our life, and is all we can do is post funny pics.
hillary with a bernie vp is the future we chose

kill yourself faggot

Gonna need a follow up and some pics if they get any. Fuck this faggot

What the hell kind of rifle is that?
It's like a AK/SKS/VZ58 mongrel child

rolli ng dfe

rerolling erfver erfver5454vc ef

deplorable digits

can't a nigger jsut get some repeating integers?

Rofl you're retarded.

That would cause even more Sanders supporters to vote Trump and a good chunk of Hillary supporters to vote Trump.

DIGITS!

No. You will forever roll singles.

FANTASTIC!

Apparently you didn't see this sweet double I got here.

You have insulted Kek with your heretic mining of repeating sequence of digits. You shall be punished for this.

Looks like you're the one being punished.

Kek is testing me like Job was tested.

Just hinting for some digits.

that was my first thought. it has the angle on the lower receiver at the magazine like a valmet as well. old school chinese folding stock, gas block/fsb combo before it was cool, and the rifle grenade adapter. odd rear sight with I'm assuming elevation adjustment nob.

I'm guessing whatever that lug looking thing on the gas tube is to adjust for shooting the grenades. I have a polish, I think, ak that has a gas cutoff. I'm breddy sure it's for that.

sexy as fuck.

Off by one again. I'd rather be off by 3 than to be teased by being so close.

It'll be OK friend.

Fuck off with the dubs,we have a libshit to take down.

I just killed myself.

Easy there big fella. The dub Gods seem angry.

yeah, my guess is the faggot is trying to derail shit

william f is a 70 relative who owns the properties. the 199 n queen st is an apartment building that william w lives at.

fuck this nigger.

trs is s upposidly going to pay the fag a visit.

no idea how legit that is, I don't know trs at all.

OFF BY ONE! DEAR LORD!

Off by five. I'll ge those digits eventually.

May not be repeating, but I like these digits nonetheless. They're very appeasing to the eye.

Hey that's a funny pic too! Good job!

If post ends in odd number you take your autism pills

No it wouldn't you fucking idiot. Jesus Christmas you children know absolutely nothing about politics

Well, keep on being autistic I guess

LOOKS LIKE NO PILLS FOR ME TODAY!

I planned on it. I'm geting bored right now though. So I'll have to continue this later.

you faggots are just bumping the thread and I'm going to keep posting the info so even retards can find it.

the faggot already took down his social media and this is spreading. hopefully someday this will be all of you.

I don't even know what this thread is about to be honest. I just opened a random thread and started shitposting in it.

These wealthy isolated shilibs only require a small amount of intimidation before they default into their natural cuck shell.

My digits don't lie.

yeah, my guess is the faggots are trying to derail shit

william f is a 70 relative who owns the properties. the 199 n queen st is an apartment building that william w lives at.

fuck this nigger.

trs is supposidly going to pay the fag a visit.

no idea how legit that is, I don't know trs at all.

doesn't make you any less of faggot

Stop

Off by one!

You should probably stop getting such terrible digits.

Trs is a forum for tripfags from Holla Forums

yeah, I know what it is. I just have no idea if they'll actually do anything or how much of a honeypot it is. trs does the daily shoah right?

They are less likely to do Holla Forums or 4chan style attacks. The nature of trs allows for less anonymity, so if they do anything, they are much less likely to share their results for keks

reported

bump for justice

reported

Careful schlomo, mods will ban you for acting like a nigger

I hope so. I've been reporting myself for the past 15 or so minutes.

they are shitting up multiple threads. one of my guesses is that they're trying to get all the vpns that were unbanned, banned again to piss people off.

I think I know this shitfuck. Real asshole. Don't go easy on him.

reported

william f is a 70 relative who owns the properties. the 199 n queen st is an apartment building that william w lives at. guessing the william that went to washington college is the father/relative as well since william w look like if he had $100 he'd spend it on weed or heroin or some shit.

fuck this nigger.

trust trs as you will.

if you know the nigger do something yourself too.

reported

To who? What's it like living with AIDS?

They help me out a lot. That's what aides do.

I gotta go. It's break time. I'll be back on later.

you weren't even using a script? fuck that's pathetic. please tell me it isn't you doing it in the other threads too. you should kill yourself even more than before.

reported for bullying me

Billy Badass here needs to find out what a tough guy he is when he isn't picking on 12 year olds.

What would you do if some leftist cretin did this to your boy, guys?

When will we be honest about the dangers of "recreational drugs?"

new shitposting tactic I see

william f is a 70 relative who owns the properties. the 199 n queen st is an apartment building that william w lives at. guessing the william that went to washington college is the father/relative as well since william w look like if he had $100 he'd spend it on weed or heroin or some shit.

fuck this nigger.

trust trs as you will.

if you know the nigger do something yourself too.

wasn't implying I wasn't going to. just throwing it out there.

We don't steal signs from children tbh

fair enough

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? What do you expect me to do aside from post in a fucking thread?

His info is out there and people are talking about doing things.

So whats the problem?

Saddle up the tactical pizzas and tampons?

two posts with a similar showed up after a faggot who'd been shitting up the thread "called it quits". you were one of them

niggers have been shitting up this thread and I'm unloading on everyone. wipe the sand out of your clit and fuck with this asshole.

Shit like this is actually retarded. At best, it harms our position, politically.

depends on where you do it. I've only opened carried when I've been wearing an OWB holster to or from the range and had to stop somewhere. folks love that shit where I live. then again there isn't a target or whatever where I live.

and at best it makes people realize that normal people owns EBIL BLACK SIMI AUTAMATIC A SALT RAFFLES and could desensitize/start a reasonable conversation. it really depends on where you're doing it and if you're just some faggot attention whore.

The trs goys better not bitch out. They've got my hope up that this cuck will get his shit kicked in

What's for dinner, Holla Forums?

How about you take your own advice, faggot

well done nigger

Yup and now its (2)

since faggots are shitposting/derailing and I've seen too many dumb faggots who don't read the full thread, especially once it's been shtited up, here's the info again

I'm going to keep posting it too. tomorrow is Mermorial and I have off from work. I'll be here all fucking night.

fuck this nigger.

trust trs as you will.

kill yourself

Translates to Jewish.

and MD user said that it's how they identify in their court system. it's all one category.

Those are some right wing death quads right there!

So what's the address I have to care about

199 n. queen st chestertown md 21620

You seem very angry, only reason I made a post was to call you lashing out towards other anons making perfectly normal posts and pointing out your hypocrisy.

Spread some sort of rumor about this guy to get spics angry at him. Maybe something like him selling drugs on their turf or stealing drugs.

the board is inundated with faggots. I was the one who found the info the in the thread. the thread has been getting shitposted/shilled.

I already said I'm going to fire with both barrels on potential shills/trolls. I've talked civilized to others I thought were shills and showed otherwise.

this faggot needs to pay. all the newfriends to the board need to grow a thicker skin. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your lesson.

I mean, it's no secret that MD is infested

the entire mid-atlantic is. outwards from jew york and d.c.

find him, tell him hes a weak piece of shit, punch him in the face

Why do these cucks show up in every thread? THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHTFUL POLITICALLY CORRECT SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS

Ew.

mdlandrec.net/main/index.cfm maybe? Going to make an account and see what I can dig up.

I'm getting the impression that this little faggot's father takes very good care of him. All of those arrests in 2015 and no jail time or fines are all quite telling (best attorney's a trust fund baby can buy)?

Of course, despite being a pampered faggot, he wants to be a tough guy. Shocking.

nobody do this…but I'd love to see some shotgun shell style mine rigged to a sign that go off when someone tries to pull it out of the ground.

Not sure if attached is the same Marylee Creager that "sold" the sprawling 800,000 dollar water st property to William before it went back into the trust fund, but if it is…. Oi vey! Goldman Sachs! Who'd have thunk they would have produced a "progressive" little thug?

good find. that was the kinda stuff I'd been looking for, but it's in an entirely different place than I find it in my state.

boobytraps are illegal in the US, but there easily found resources, not honeypots but assume they're being monitored, that explain the concept and show demonstrations. it take hand tools, plumbing parts, and common hardware. 12ga buckshot mines will be a go to if teotwawki ever happens and I need them.

very well could be. the family is rich as fuck that's for sure. and will w. seems like just the kind of degenerate kid that could come from money

Holla Forums really needs to find a legal way to ruin the lives of people like this. SJWs dox and harass people that trigger them. We need a legal go-to cookie-cutter strategy that we can apply in cases like this.

dunno how legal it all is, but there is the old /insurgency/ ruin life tactic wiki article. I have it somewhere. anyone who has it post it.

I don't know where my pic of the original wiki is. some of the stuff is outdated, but it should be a good overall guide.

archive.is/Z2SHO

bumping for justice and austism

His face looks rather similar to that actor that rushed the stage with Trump sometime back

myeasternshoremd.com/news/kent_county/article_5af00629-5cfe-5219-af5b-ffeee95e9c72.html

haha you're right, that faggot was greek iirc.

degenerate drug addict confirmed. I got distracted by Memorial Day plans and shit, but I'm still here and should make up a new graphic.

fuck. I'll make/eat dinner and get on it.

judging from the court records, this guy has gotten off easy because of his family's status in the community. He got off on the DUI and drug charge. He paid jack shit on only 2 of the lesser traffic charges. 7 - 8 different charges in a 4 month span and only had to pay like $150. Criminal charges all dropped apparently.

bump for rare Trump.

I'm just starting to make a new graphic. there are seriously no drawfags around who can help? I can't even remember the damn dropdown menus in cs it's been so long.

Im willing to bet my left testicle on him thinking he has a hard life

localfags at trs better pull through

they always do. it's why antifa in Europe thing they're fighting the system while being funded and protected by it.

here is a final cut of just the faggots info. if anyone is interested in going after the family because they donated, and mostly likely voted for king nigger and raised a shitheel son, I'll make one for them too.

I never claimed to be a drawfag

god fucking damn it
I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough

I'm impressed by you guys! I'm the one who outed him. My friend in Chestertown says he is freaked out. Wont leave home or answer the phone. Deleted his FB. No one yet has volunteered to join me, bumfuck MD so I get it. Ill be going prob tues night and will update.

good. fuck this wigger faggot. his family is obviously rich as fuck and bails his degenerate ass out. if I still lived near filthy instead of 1k miles away I could something in personal.

we look forward to the update.

You're mistaken, you're doing fine dude.
Being a drawfag doesn't really have anything to do with being able to arrange rectangles of information.

sage for no real contribution to the thread on my part

but they'd be able to do it way faster than I can and make it look prettierbecause I forget even the little I knew how to shoop when I did it for lulz.

bumping for visibility on this faggot and word is that he's running scared

bump for great justice

is this wigger dead yet?

I'm still with you, just drunk enough at this point that i'm shitting up the rest of the board. One thing about that Mary Lee Creager connection that jumped out to me was the connection to property in pensacola. I've found a few "O'zone" pizzas across the country, nothing in the north, but at least along the eastern seaboard there's one in…. pensacola.

see

sweet. glad you're sticking around. yeah william is linked to property in florida. I at think at least one of the personal info sites I saw the faggot himself on said he lived in florida at some point. wouldn't be surprised if they have vacation property down there.
definitely rich batches with a wannabe nigger, degenrate son. getting soft in my old age and don't really have any desire to go after the family. if some other user wants to fuck with them I'll throw up some graphics and do some digging as well.
oh yeah, i am the dig fag on niggertech getting comfy for a bit.

I've not verified this yet but it would appear the dumb nigger included his e-mail with his voter registration.

Also another number potentially, not sure if this one's been cataloged yet.

God damn manlets. Fucking gas them all.

The 6757 number is looking promising, appears to be a landline.

Quads spoken

hmm

He probably couldn't afford a Trump sign of his own, but still wanted to show support for Trump.

Posted the sign on his facebook and everything; Free Advertising.

Well somebody got to him… bit jealous before me lol

My friend in chestertown tells me Mr Creager got his ass kicked… waiting to hear back with details.

K keep me posted

Don't worry. If he's laid up I've been making sure lots of Muslims and Mormons know about his gay pornography addiction and how desperately he needs them to visit his house and bring the word of God to help him.

So apparently he goes into a local dive bar and a few of the folks there were not appreciative of what he did and threw him out and beat his ass in the parking lot. Nothing too serious that requires medical care (rednecks arent niggers) but the message was sent