Im pitching a fantasy movie to movie studios tomorrow. How do I impress them...

Im pitching a fantasy movie to movie studios tomorrow. How do I impress them, and what is some cool stuff that fantasy movies need that is not cliche?

Wear something professional. Wear a suit don't be a fag and wear a polo shirt and jorts.

Compliment the guys TIE or OFFICE, do not compliment him personally but rather what he has obtained.

Greet him with Shalom.

Be (((Jewish))).

Pans 2 when?

Make sure when you avoiding cliche's and tropes you are doing it because it makes a good story and not for the sake of it and being edgy. The focus should be on a good story. Sometimes tropes can help with that. Ultimately, I guess you can try to make something more traditional story? Everyone is so obsessed with subverting tropes nowadays that doing a straight fantasy story might be refreshing.

Add some diversity ofcourse

REMEMBER TO HAVE A STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST WHO DOESN'T NEED THE HELP OF THE INCOMPETENT SEXY MALE SIDEKICK THAT SHE EXISTS TO BE BETTER THAN AND UNDERMINE

Look the executive in the eye and give him a firm handshake.

Well you're an idiot who knows nothing about the Fantasy genre and needs the help of a bunch of anonymous retards, so I'd say you have about a 90% shot at getting the gig. Your lack of knowledge will make the producers feel at ease because they also know nothing about the genres they finance.

It really just comes down to whether you're charismatic or not, we can't help you with that.

Add in some subtle baneposting references. Just hope that the studio guys aren't hotheads.

According to Martin Luther, the only thing you should ever say to a Jew is something along the lines of "Remember when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D?"

Tell them it's a movie where a right wing, authoritarian leader rose to power and started persecuting the Chosen One(s), just like Trump.

Maybe you can include some mythology we've never seen before like Slavic, Polish, Malaysian, Aztec or whatever type of mythology.

How did it go or were you lying like everyone on Holla Forums does?

Elves in forests, dwarves in mines, dragons and orcs.

I walked in and said "I am a jew"

I am now directing the next Star Wars

but seriously OP where are you

Just vodka demented version of general European traditions. At best stolen from the people Slavs supplanted.
Nobody cares about rice niggers.
Insane nonsense from subhumans.

take your pills

To sell it to the Jews the elves needs to be raped by noble orc savages and like it.

C Y K A
Y
K
A

DAMN MY INFERIOR GERMAN GENETICS

rus-nemetz is good racemix combo

OP you lying piece of shit.