Hello Holla Forums for your Sunday movie we are streaming American History X followed by The Matrix at

hello Holla Forums for your Sunday movie we are streaming American History X followed by The Matrix at overtube.org

come intellectually dissect the tools of jewish hollywood in a friendly, /comfy/, chatroom setting with over 1488 memes abound!

Other urls found in this thread:

techinsider.io/two-indian-kids-won-the-national-spelling-bee-again-2016-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER FORGET

Shut it down

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES IN

We have all the dankest of merchant memes.

I have a theory about Norton and kikes in this film; he enthusiastically abuses them in the film because he can, under the guise of acting.

"Hey, Ed, you were very convincing when you called the stepfather a hooknosed Shylock…"
"Y…yeah… I got in character"

oy vey

15 minutes in. Best shit is still to happen.

remove kebab

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLIN AT THE ZOO

American History X is goy-tier shit

yeah thats why youre supposed to come dissect the judaism in it

Glory Glory

come on goys…

Yeah. It's like they had to pour pure retardation after they realised their nazi protagonist was a cool, charismatic, masculine, drug free straight edge nazi.
Welp! Better make everyone else fatties and retards!

Is it the alternative ending one? Otherwise its shit.

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE

JEW

BY JEW

BY JEW

Can't see American History X without also Fight Club, have to recognize how (((central casting))) use the actor Ed Norton pre-9/11. First movie is about the appeal to authority for changing the world view into something favorable to the Jew. The second movie is about the appeal to emotion for killing off the sort of red pilled character that might start asking too many questions about who or what destroyed the fucking buildings.

Come home white man

American Spelling Bee Champs

techinsider.io/two-indian-kids-won-the-national-spelling-bee-again-2016-5

do it for the emperor

streaming now slav/asian girls

When is matrix?

soon after this I promise!

shut it down!

I'm d3rp not user!

Too early brah… Fuck

fuck you kikes

Ubermensch is shit tbh lads, dont bother watching

hurr durr I'm anon690000 and I like ccooocks
I like bagels I'm so stooopiddd

oh nice. movie threads are back.

but, i can't fucking watch more than the first half of American History X. some much niggering and buttrape I'll prolly still be there, tho

wait… its already going on? what happened to waiting for the evening? is this a europoor affair?

we watchin aliens now
not the illegal kind either

that movie is done. done dry.