I hope all of you trans hater feel asham now that this is aloud

I hope all of you trans hater feel asham now that this is aloud.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4475634/my-brother-evan-was-born-female-he-came-out-as-transgender-16-years-ago-but-never-stopped-wanting-to-have-a-baby-this-spring-he-gave-birth-to-his-first-child/?source=dam?client=ms-android-motorola
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so brave

Back to tublrmistan dick bitch

Beautiful

i'm gonna be sick

Literally frankenstein.

Science has gone too far

link? If men can get pregnant and give birth, women just lost all the value their biology gave them.

Allowed.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Is there something in our water? Is it the air we breath? Is it the food we eat? Why the trans-gendered people?

the numbers arent going up or anything in terms of number of trans. Its just Holla Forums and Holla Forums wont stop obsessing over them, it ruins every chat, every board and every conversation.

google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4475634/my-brother-evan-was-born-female-he-came-out-as-transgender-16-years-ago-but-never-stopped-wanting-to-have-a-baby-this-spring-he-gave-birth-to-his-first-child/?source=dam?client=ms-android-motorola

Fapfapfap it's a trap.

I'd hit it. *with a sledgehammer*

This thread is more worthwhile than the pony thread.

Is that Dysnomia and "his" child?

i never mean to impose on anyone, but those who impose themselves on others.

if there is no victim, there is no crime.
if there is no violation of person, property or contract, there is no violation.

my stance is that if an individual wishes to act in a manner that will reduce their own survival, or their offspring's survival, i trust in nature to be judge and executor of those who aren't meant to live.

it's all natural selection

This is why we need an Islamic State!

If I had to see this in the mirror every morning, I believe blinding my self would be the easiest solution.

So it's okay to kill your own kids? Or just be a shitty parent in general?

Someone replace that with Archer

Reminder the term "Gender" was coined in the 1950s by a psychiatrist who sodomized a boy who was later driven to suicide

These people are literally amoral

Couldn't say it better myself, user.

it was done with artificial insemination

the guy/girl has a female partner

ABORT

M P R E G
I S
R E A L
N A O

Or it could be that the news writes about this for progressive points / trans screem the loudest for victim points.

People like that is sick as fuck. Are you a man or a you a woman. Make up your mind.

i see the parent/child as a single unit, a genetic vessel that reproduces itself.

that a parent would ultimately remove themselves, or their self-reproductions, from the gene pool, is simply a problem solving itself

infanticide, abuse and neglect is obviously not ideal, in that it shouldn't be emulated.
but the world is not ideal, and human antisocial behaviour isn't anything to bat a lash at anymore than animal antisocial behaviour.

if a monkey drops its baby from a tree, natural selection.
if a crocodile eats its own young, natural selection

no rules, just natural mechanisms.

john money

I hope that YOU feel ashamed of your spelling.

No, your the one who should be ashamed of you're spelling. Grandma.

No, literally Frankenstein would be a man getting a womb transplant to have a baby. (Something which I'm sure isn't terribly far off)

i've always been somewhat bothered about parents getting in trouble for killing a child who is like 2 years old or younger

like who gives a shit

the only victims are themselves

maybe if they do it multiple times then they should be sterilized

those children are the parents property, not the states

"chest feeding"

No, fuck you both. "Literally Frankenstein" means that trans freak would've created a monster made from the parts of random corpses, sewn together and activated with a bolt of lightning.