SpaceX Rocket Blows Up On Pad - Elon Musk on SUICIDE WATCH

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/centers/johnson/pdf/189228main_setc_nnj06ta26a.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think is going through his mind right now?

just a SIMULATION BRO!

It's almost like you FUCCBOIs don't know what static tests are for.

They lost the payload.

It's no different than a launch failure.

a black dick. i like to think there's another Tesla out there, but not sure this guy's it.

You don't put a customers payload on a static test, it would be a data collection payload for extra data on the test.

They did though

still a far better track record than NASA's

I stand corrected, I wonder why they had it on there? I also wonder if the jews did it.

why they giving him so much shit over this? elon musk is a cool bro

Is he ensured?

Yeah but he'll still lose time, customers and prestige.

The biggest issue is losing customers, no one wants to lose their payload and will pay more to go with a rocket with a better track record.
That said if they actually manage to reuse the first stage they will become so much cheaper than everyone else many customers will take the risk.

this was engineered by the statists to put a stop to private sector space flights

Can you idiots actually look into their backing before claiming this is some triumph of the private sector? They have received over $600m in tax-payers money so far.

no mention of that in their wikipedia article's 'funding' section

Wow that rocket blew up over a year ago and I have had 4 successful launches so far including a trip to the ISS
Old news

Insured

If you actually want to find out instead of trusting wikipedia here is a solid start, it gives program names so you can find the rest yourself.
nasa.gov/centers/johnson/pdf/189228main_setc_nnj06ta26a.pdf

Are you retarded?

This happened 3 hours ago

that's because the wiki page is made by redditors

What do?

I'll take an Apollo 8 equivalent seat but I'm not interested in staying.

Lift about 200 yards off the earth and then die in a blaze of glory.