ITT: Villains you felt sorry for

ITT: Villains you felt sorry for

I cried for Griffith

Book Theon much more, though.

Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.

He legitimately was the good guy, and the ending was complete bullshit. I'd like to think Jamie Foxx died from the bomb and the happy ending was just his dying thoughts.

Don't cut yourself OP.

Griffith is a malignant narcissist and did literally everything wrong.

Serverus Snape.
Mr. Freeze.

He's not evil. He just doesn't know any better.

He was genuinely sympathetic

he just wanted to win his dad's approval

You don't really know what you're talking about now, do you?

Theon is many things, but he is no villain.

A REAL HERO

HIS WAS REAL COMMUNISM
And then the filthy, disgusting, dirty, pasty nazis invaded his planets and killed the real good communists and captured him and then the started experimenting on him and stuck a probe up his boipucci because his society was better than theirs and they knew it.

Reminder buenos aores was an inside job by the nazis. Isn't it interesting that the collision with the asteroid from bug planet put it in a trajectory towards earth?
Good excuse to invade and attack the bugs.
Don't put it past a military dictatorship

Get the fuck outta here with that hippie shit

YFW people actually believe that the Federation was ebil and the real communist arachnids were nonaggressive peaceful peoples who had achieved the apex of civilization.

The scientists probed his vagina face. I don't know how else to articulate how terribly they treated the Real Communist TM (C)

He was making a joke about some jojo cancer you idiot.

anime goes on /a/
game of thrones goes in /got/

They were. They never thought about the safety of their planet. It was all about expanding their territory across the galaxy and stomping out another intelligent race for supremacy.

Goes on /a/ and /got/ respectively.

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

CANDY DID NOTHING WRONG
SLAVEOWNER REPARATIONS NOW

I just noticed that statue in the background

lmao what a faggot

Dude that sounds gay as shit. Do you want to fuck God or something? Cause it doesn't seem like you worship him but worship like like him.

Fuck (you). You're gay.

I'm not gay, homosexualiy is a sin so even if I was I couldn't ever do it.

There is nothing wrong with admiring a fellow males body because you want it to emulate it.
There is nothing gay about wanting improve yourself.
There is nothing wrong with appreciating art in male form.

That's gay dude.

No it's not, It's not gay. I'm not looking at a dick and saying "OOOO I'D LOVE TO SLOB THAT NOB" I'm saying I hope to achieve the beauty and power they hold myself. It's the same way you might look at a mentor or something, my mentor just happens to be an extremely masculine and muscular true god

THE HERO WE NEED RIGHT NOW
Negan was always a hero

That's disappointing. I thought this was for a Pokemon movie.

On the contrary, I'm going to have to find this thing. I'm looking forward to yet another reason why CY+1 was awesome with a new favorite comedy.

But in this case they actually were the bad guys.

Is there an OP that doesn't suck cocks? Because I have yet to find one.

In the first thor movie

A bit of a cunt in 2 and avengers

YOU SUCK user
You got my hopes up, and I watched the movie, and Negan breaks his leg and begs for his life like a faggot and the dogger dies and it's shit before the first half hour is up. All you've done is made me sympathize with 1 in 20ish Meheecans who is a resourceful, caring, honorable individual surrounded by whiners, cowards, and barbarians who receive no characterization besides feeling up women and being fat.

I never watched it. I only knew about it because trump meme movie

The meme is 2 minutes long and after the massacre the movie is shit except for the scene where Negan camps with his dogger.

Well the rush is in the hunt than the kill
Killing spics for an hour wouldn't be fun

You have to turn your brain off for that
Not kino tbqh

Nothing wrong. Literally nothing wrong! His people had it out for him from the moment he was born, because he was born ugly. He ends up lashing out because no shit, you demonised your child for his entire young life. All he wanted was for his son to not grow up in an irradiated wasteland.
Nothing wrong. Blackwolf was a hero. I wish he'd shoahed those fucking (((fairies))).

Feels bad man

He fucked up by trying to take over the world in the second movie instead of living as a deathless ancient sorcerer with his waifu (that turned out to be really easy to resurrect).

Go back to reddipol, retard.

>>>Holla Forums

BO never ever

>>>/reddipol/

Just crawl back to SA already.

me on the left

Your left or the photographer's left?

He didn't deserve to die by catwoman's hand.

smh @ disney fur propaganda

What the fuck was sympathetic about him? He committed gruesome murders and he doesn't have a single positive trait to him or a tragic past

Get the fuck out of here, Avatar. Holla Forums is not your Necron 99.

You wot m8?

It's not that they're nonagressive, or civilized. They're obviously very nasty. But they can't have been the aggressor - not for lack of aggression, but for lack of ability. Do you think that some bugs which never seem to use any kind of technology and seemingly never even leave their planet could send a meteorite to another planet 100,000 lightyears away?

Meteorites are a convenient excuse. The meteorite might be an inside job, it might have ended up crashing for a completely unrelated reason, it might even be just coincidence, a regular meteorite crash like you get very rarely, but it can't have come from the bugs.

He drowned when he was a little boy because the camp counselors were fucking around. His mother tried to avenge his death but got decapitated in the process.

Little shit should have learned how to swim then should he have?

When did Jason's backstory turn into Tucker & Dale vs Evil?

This actually makes me wonder if Klendathu is actually that far away or if it's closer. Because then the Federation's space control must be massive, they would have to own half the galaxy, if they were to invade Klendathu in such a short time.

Also you're right about the meteorite. At the start of the movie there's an infomercial about how meteorite defence and it shows them shooting down a meteorite. Then when Buenos Aires is hit nobody mentions the space defence system.

The infomercials take place later than the rest of the film. A meteorite hits Buenos Aires, they use it as an excuse to fight the bugs, and then they can brag about their meteorite defence to show how in control they are and explain why no other huge meteorites are hitting Earth. The footage of it destroying a meteorite is probably fake.

To invade Klendathu you just have to be able to get there, you don't need to control the space inbetween. There's no mention whatsoever of people living on other planets.

To target a planet so far away it must be special, and the special thing about Klendathu is that it supports life. I can think of two things they could be looking for:
- Lebensraum. A planet that's compatible with Earth life could be extremely rare.
- War. War is necessary for their society to function, but all of the Earth is unified under a single government so they can't get it locally any more.

That's not exclusive to Kelndathu. The second and third battles of the movie take place on Planet P. The movie ends with the second invasion of Klendathu. Port Joe Smith in one of the commercials is a Mormon extremist colony on Dantana.

Heinlein's Federation does include multiple planets, or at least there are Federation outposts on Pluto, Carl is killed there. It's also worth noting that there is a world of difference between the book and movie Arachnids. The book Arachnids do have spaceships. War isn't necessary for the society to function, the society functions fine before the war begins with the Arachnids and continues to function through the war. The Federation is perfect, Verhoeven's Nazi faschy fashion just makes it better.

correcting the battles, the first battle is Klendathu, the second battle is Tango Urilla (with the tanker bug), the third battle at the outpost and the fourth battle where they capture the brain is Planet P, and the movie ends with the second invasion of Klendathu.

don't forget the Skinnies. unless they end up looking like Na'Vi if they ever show up in an adaptation.

oh holy hell did they look stupid in the cartoon

Does the cartoon count? T'phai was a pretty cool guy.

that looks better than the screencap I found. the weird mouth is pretty neat.

the Tau from 40k are pretty similar to how I imagined the Skinnies when I read the book, but with 40k it's hard to find examples of Tau being, well, skinny.

The Air Caste are skinny, they're the pilots and they have hollow bones or something retarded. The Fire Warriors are the short, stubby motherfuckers that do the soldiering. Also Tau are gay and should never have been added to 40k.