Proof Holla Forums mods don't even give a shit about Holla Forums

Justify why mods shouldn't be blamed for not removing spam

I see it too

That's better

Holla Forums is full of dindus, everyone is innocent here.

How I react

This is now Dindus Dindo Dondos.

Saging a thread and spamming isn't gonna make a difference

Try harder m8

r spam threads b8 or just spam

It made you reply.

It's up to the individual to interpret. It's a form of art.

That's how Holla Forums should be you fucking FUCCBOI.

Holla Forums = anything can happen (legally). It's a containment board for nonsense and spam.

That's actually pretty based now that I think about it.

If it was that way Holla Forums would literally just be spam. Probably advertisement threads and shit.

Vote for Jim

it's been long established spam is free speech

tbh fam it shouldnt b

Nice censorship there Chairman Mao

I remember coming to Holla Forums and there used to a hell of a lot more raiding threads, dank Webm's, and Gamergate threads and less cancer in general, now that Hotwheels is gone and Jim is here Holla Forums has reached the cancer level of halfchan's Holla Forums. No wonder Holla Forums is slowly but surly dying.

If this type of FUCCBOIry was happening back then spamfags would be removed and taken care of and we all would have thought spamfags were masterchan raiders, now it's just so common that mods don't even wanna get involved.

The exact type of lowest denominator Jim and his minions cater to, congrats for proving my point.

This guy gets the point

感谢吉姆

Still remember those days. Daily twitch raids, sunday BlogTalkRadio raids. Habbo raid would come up at least once every 2 weeks.

It seems like nobody is down for some lulz anymore.

你说普通话
我的儿子是从普通话

Or maybe those are why you're here.

我们现在要开始讲中文了

It really is why I'm here. I left 4chan mainly because the raids were banned.

On 8cuck you can raid every day.

I'm not all of those.

As said before, we don't have enough people willing to do a little bit of work for some keks. That and not enough people on Holla Forums like raids anymore, even if it's for sure going to get lulz.

I kek every single time.

Sure bro, who else would spam up the board with the same image unless there was a raid by another chan or from your weeaboo friends on Skype?

Your sameFUCCBOIry couldn't be more obvious

What image?

Which one of them revealed this to you? Was it Ron?

I'm terribly sorry.

I would never!

who is that elusive man? 8ch may never know

Samefagging in disguise, stop trolling bro dysnomia should have fun with you later, just stop humiliating yourself.

I think his name is Bob

And hes a chicken farmer

His name is El
cerdo

Ask him. Or better yet, wait for my ban and see.
Why would I need to samefag? I'm not a cuckmod.

If you were really Jim you'd ban me right now. Still waiting troll.(B&)

kek

Oh no, what shall i ever do?

Still here bro

Oh that's cute.

The fact that Jim and his own mods are spamming Holla Forums just shows that Holla Forums is on life support close to death.

It's like you were gone for a minute there. Oh well.

mods are fags

(user has been banned for this post)

lol

you guys shitposting on jim's ama at hispachan right now?

Thanks for proving my point

They are only human
Or so they claim..

spam = free speech

t. Holla Forums

This is why we can't have nice things. No one can Holla Forums happy. I saw an old man try to skip once and knocked him out with a rock. He was having too much fun.

I am the Based HotPockets Spammer (tm)

AMA

Just deleted it FUCCBOI. :^)

I could hire more mods to baleet spam while I'm at work, but I don't want to until we have more traffic. Don't be such a babby, it's just a little bit of Jimspam. Find you a thread you like and post in it until I can take care of it.

This. At least be patient until I can censor you. Sheesh.

I want to be a mod.

Do you meet the requirements?

why do you delete jimspam? He should be able to spam all he wants, this is his site after all

Honestly we'll be fine. We'll make it through, Holla Forums, the site that a million FUCCBOIs want dead. But the site gains ips, and we keep at it. we ain't dying yet baby.