The United Nations Refugee Agency says three separate tragedies have seen more than 700 refugees and migrants die...

The United Nations Refugee Agency says three separate tragedies have seen more than 700 refugees and migrants die between Libya and Italy this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWvvi
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-idUSKBN0NE1DY20150423).
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamicstate-idUSKCN0YC0OG
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The tragedy is the 15000 who made it.

hahahaha

sage because no sauce, but I want this too be true.

RIGHT WING SINKING FLEETS

Based Poseidon

saw it on front page of twitter, sure you can find more about it on google news or something

Their blood is on the hands of those who encourage them to come with messages of welcome and unity.

LOL are these idiots making their own boat capsize?

and you didn't do that before posting it here why?
because you're a faggot

fuck off, i just wanted to share some good news on here for once

source since OP can't google for more than 5 seconds

archive.is/HWvvi

BASED POSEIDON

No, they are just ship board rats that dont understand how to use a white mans sea going vessel. So they pile as many savages on these things and hope for the best instead of doing super hard things like math or care to understand why this boat has a maximum load, or how to navigate any vessel at sea.

The people saving these vermin need to put in the refugee camps. All invaders need 10 years of gruling hard labor THEN be deported back to their shithole countries. I promise they will stop coming once they see videos of their ugly unibrowed cousins crying while digging and breaking rocks in the hot sun on youtube instead of bitching about the quality of their free food.

Look at OP's picture.

A sunny day, no waves whatsoever. How on earth do you sink this ship.

This is what pisses me off the most about the refugee crisis, (((THEY))) think we are complete morons.

when they saw that camera pointed at them they probably all rushed to one side of the boat to twerk and throw gang signs.

By being a stupid nigger.

DROWN
THE
BROWN

It would be like the court of Charlemagne lamenting all the vikings lost at sea.

Nice!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

yes, they made their own boat capsize

when they saw the italian navy boat, they all rushed to the side to yell for help and gibsmedat and germoney to make the other ship's radar hear them better, and their mentality forbids them to distribute tasks within their temporary tribe because this would make them unequal, and someone staying on the other side of the boat would curse them and would have to be sliced to pieces because witch, so their boat capsized

not a porblem this time, just 1% of them drowned and there was a bigger whiteman's sorcery boat nearby

why did they do that!
hahahahahah

Wow haha!

CAN'T CRUISE ON THE POSEIDON

Bump

Brilliant.

DROWN THE BROWN

vikings dindu nuffin

They sunk the ship to get help from the boat that made the picture?

More dubs for the King of the Sea!

DROWN THE BROWN

THANK YOU POSEIDON

More still! MAY THE KING OF THE SEA EMBRACE YOU ALL LAND LUBBER MONKEYS!

Not my problem.

DUBS FOR THE SEA GOD

HOLY ENOSIGEUS

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Italian here, can confirm the 700, they said that number on the news. No words about how many made it, but they managed to sneak in an "underaged girl raped" in the same sentence of the report.

Some complains about the EU scolding italy for not doing much but no actual help from it. We're on out own it seems, and it's better that way considering the number of dead niggers.

People from the Islands where the blacks land are super cucked, especially the mayor of Lampedusa. Maybe the mafia or jews are paying him.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

it wasn't deliberate
probably

As we all know the niggers are being brought to Italy/Europe by the European navies patrolling off the coast of Libya basically. This is called Operation Mare Nostrum/Triton/Poseidon (they rebrand it every year it seems) and Renzi was the single biggest shill for it (reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-idUSKBN0NE1DY20150423).

Any talk in Italy about simply ceasing this operation and thus stopping the madness?

meant for

Rise, son of Rome.

Their boat is too top heavy, they caused this by being retarded.

fuck these ungrateful shits tbh

or maybe it was

700 isn't nearly enough drownings. Why not implement drowning quotas?

How the fuck did that boat capsize? What did they do all go to one side and lean out or something?

Looking at the sequence it almost seems like the boat was only precariously balanced in the first place (lolwtf whoever the coyote was captaining that heap) and in the first frame you can see at least one nigger jumping overboard, plus several already in the water. The loss of weight on the starboard appears to have sent it swiftly over onto the port, and all the scrambling sent it on fully over.

this

tf?

The only way to get that position is to stand on the edge, upright, and just fall in.

…and plan to make this welcome and unity with other's people money, at the expense of other people's safety and for people who for the vast vast majority don't give a fuck about peace and unity but just wants the gibs.

I've heard they do that when a coast guard or naval vessel is spotted so they have to get recused and given a nice cruise to Europe.

I've also heard that these muslims consider this invasion a holy rite, and to make it or die in the endeavor grants immediate entry into heaven w/ virgins.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamicstate-idUSKCN0YC0OG

=JUNE 5=
=U=
=N=
=E=

=5=

kek.

Is there anything in early November?

indeed

The funny thing is, that might actually work

There is no stopping it whether we like it or not, so their reasoning is "we might as well" even if most of the population don't want them in. Also the EU will never allow us to do nothing, we tried and they sanctioned italy for a shitload of €.

a worthy offering to kek!

Those are human being's lives fucking edgelord.
Holy shit, what a piece of shit you are.

Out.

human beings who wish to destroy us and everything we stand for and our ancestors fought and died and struggled for

>>>/reddit/

They're still humans. With feelings, emotions, children, wives, families, a right to life, etc.

Pick one, then go fuck yourself

No.

The explicitly and by definition are not human. They are a completely removed species.

Lol no. They're niggers fam. They should have never tried to cross the sea. 😂😂😂😂😂

kill yourself like your dead nigger friends

No such thing exists.

Holy crap assholes, this place really is turning into another Holla Forums edge den.
Fuck this place,
I'm out

I'm sure reddit missed you, you massive faggot

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out faggot.

Good. You can follow directions.

And that is how we fucking self-moderate this board

You won't be missed.

so are we, why should we sacrifice our own wealth, our families, our heritage, our homeland and our race for them?

I'm a long time member of pol, why aren't you guys asking me to stay?
Why are you so ready to kick out one of your own?
Why don't you guys be more nice?

And to the filter it goes

This must be bait, and we're biting.

Whatever, filtered the nigger.

I can smell your newfaggotry from here
Filtered

You guys are really frieakin rude.

Don't let the edgy teens get you down. I agree with you. Pol has really turned into doo-dee lately and is not a cool place to chillax with your fellow homebros.

Yes, we are.

THANK YOU POSEIDON

THANK YOU KEK

i want to take caca poopy in your mouth hahahahaha

I love to say this Chaim but you aren't getting that shekel.

Glorious , we need more people like this.

…samefagging this hard

now you're doing it on purpoise, I refuse to believe we're being shilled by such morons or stupidly programmed bots as the one you're roleplaying

it's bait you dumb shit.

No user, there are shills that are this moronic.

Just don't take the bait.

Funny, just an hour ago on /n/ there was someone arguing that Holla Forums was always satire.

Gaddafi: Europe will 'turn black'

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

Getting caught was part of his plan.

get this hot outa here

hitler had feelings too

You know we can see your ID, right?

DUBS FOR THE SALT GOD

THAN YOU BASED ΠΩΣΕΙΔΩΝ

DROWN THE BROWN BASED ΠΩΣΕΙΔΩΝ

[citation needed]

Because they know there are Europeans who will feel compelled to rescue them and bring them onto the shore

They go to the extreme to exploit our altruism

Don't they fast during Ramadan? I imagine that would affect their combat effectiveness pretty heavily.

I believe that if they're in jihad slaughtering infidels, they have the right to eat drink and fuck what they want even during ramadan…

That vessel is most likely built to carry very heavy cargo. There would be ballast tanks to compensate for when its not. And judging by how high its riding in the water its clear they where not in use because who ever was running that POS had no fucking clue about boats.
Plus you have nothing below deck and 1000 shitskins on top its top heavy as fuck.

In related news, no matter how many refugees die on the crossing….

The E.U. will continue attempting to bring them into europe.

Efharisto based Poseidon.