Are the Windows (((developers))) going to force me upgrade?

Are the Windows (((developers))) going to force me upgrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/
GWX control panel.

If you want to stop being a good little goy, stop using an NSA botnet that doesn't respect your freedoms.

bump

NO. SAGE. MODS, DELETE THIS!

Hide Windows threads
Report Windows posts
Sage Windows threads

This shit belongs to the fucking sticky. Windows users are also not allowed here.

Why do normals not read what they are clicking?

Probably because they didn't expect the red X to mean "yes please shove windows 10 down my throat".

I have windows 10 32-bit on my gaming rig and I'm waiting to see the ubunutu/bash layer in the anniversary update before I nuke it from high orbit.

No, she was unaware that windows had changed. She thought it's all the same.

OS is transparent for normals, that's bad

For the love of God, man, don't click the x in the corner of the window. Microsoft dicked with the UI, it will just cause you to install the update later. There should be a small cancel option near the bottom.

(( ))

So I can JUST use daz loader to get 7 working and then upgrade to 10 from there, right?

I'm thinking of taking this route, and then when I have a valid 10 key I will put it in a safe space and roll back or uninstall and reinstall 7 again. I just want to make sure I am "future proofed" for when they eventually GIMP 7, and then 10 will be a bulwark against something far worse, far darker, far ((())).

I think you'll find that the windows developers are aryans.

pajeet pls reply

I'll explain in simple terms why we don't cater to Windows users here.

Imagine a lardy piece of shit, with a BMI of 50, going to the doctor and complaining that its ankles hurt. It's pretty fucking obvious that the strain comes from carrying around 400+lbs of extra weight, and the only real solution to the painful ankles is to lose that weight.

Now imagine the doctor, after advising the fattie to lay off the McBeetus for a while, being met with "REEEEEE, I don't want to lose weight!. I want you to fix my problem, but I'm going to completely disregard the advice of you and any other experts if it's advice that I don't like. I refuse to accept any solution that I don't like, even though all of the experts disagree with my uneducated opinions"

That is basically what Windows users on Holla Forums are like. Windows is a cancer, and we all know it. If you want to subject yourself to it then that's fine, but fuck off and do it elsewhere. The solution to all Windows problems is that Windows is shit and you should install an operating system that respects you and your freedoms.

Hey win7 works for me I guess I gotcha there

Looks h'white to me!

This should be pasted whenever Windows is mentioned

Why don't winfags ever provide source for their random free utilities

Aryan Like Me
Reflections from a Butthurt Currynigger
by KKKurrynigger

tonight tonight tonight

OoooooOooooh

Holla Forumsution of the Mind

a former whyte trashionalist reflects on the redemptive power of getting a highschool diploma as a mature age student.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans

nah it's great just get her to install gentoo and she won't notice the difference. then you won't have to explain how to send buttcoins to the russian mafia when she gets ransomwared.

Windows users wouldn't bother to look at it anyway

What's up with all of the retarded newfaggots misusing coincidence parenthesis?

YES

The update is already scheduled you dumb niggers. Clicking X means dismissing the notification, ms didn't fuck with the UI.

All things being concerned, educate yourself before spreading nonsense that the computer illiterate idiots keep repeating. Even if you use GNU/Linux, you should know better than that.

Why would it already be scheduled when no one had accepted the update?

I assume you look at the source code of all the programs you use?