YOU CAN FIRE YOUR ARROWS FROM THE TOWER OF BABEL, BUT YOU CAN NEVER STRIKE GOD!

This was honestly worse than X-3.
Fucking hated the kids, the four horsemen, magneto's little family and wolverine's part was completely unnecessary.

Apocalypse is supposed to imposing. Intimidating. Huge. Leave it to Bryan Faggot and his plastic costumes.

Is the original Jean Grey in this at all? She is like 50 at this point but still hotter than the game of thrones red headed butt slut.

You know when I was a kid I wanted to see Apocalypse in an Xmen movie. Hell, I thought they would do him in X men 4 after X men 3. Seeing this was a massive disappointment. Monkey paw I guess.

once again the Quicksilver part was the best part

what a let down Prometheus was

Bryan Singers casting of Quicksilver was the best part for him too

It was okay but I liked the scene in days of future past more

So this is your fault!

The costume might've been passable if you had casted a fuckhuge dude, not a manlet roughly the same height as everyone.
Hell, they have a boner for CGI, why not make a big, supernatural CGI Apocalypse? The red eyes made him look like a member of the JUSTice League, too.

1. the casting was perfect, Oscar Isaacs delivered a great performance
2. they could have simply used CGI and camera tricks to make him look bigger, if even Nolan figured that out you know it's pretty fucking easy
3. he's short because he's in the body of a young mutant who was chosen to be the new host for Apocalypse due to his healing factor, did you even watch the first 5 minutes of the movie
4. CGI Apocalypse? Yeah sure, fuck actors and emotions, amirite? Let's get Ultron 2.0
5. What red eyes? His eyes are brown when he's not using his enhanced powers to take over other people's minds

What did he mean by this?

Funny enough there was an original design they did which was more accurate to the comic.

IMPLYING

So does he have a monopoly on motion capture?

Did Apocalypse have 2 voice actors. I recognize Tony Jay but not the other one. Still damn good adaptation.

My mistake, thank you user.

Can't you see what's going on with comic book movies? Somebody somewhere said "what the hell, a villian's power is always reflected in the fact that he is so much bigger than everyone else, but our starlets are not this huge, and also it's stupid". So they have decided that these new characters shouldn't be that big anymore, they will be threatening because of muh powers or muh performance or because we say so

Just look at fucking Fantastic Four 2. The director said "I AIN'T GONNA DO NO BIG ROBOT IN MUH FILM, THAT'S MICHAEL BAY'S STUFF", so he made the huge and awesome Galactus into a fucking pile of SMOKE and FOG. Then they made Parallax into something really shitty as well, and now they will fuck up Unicron in the upcoming Transformers movie.

The only time the villian was truly huge was in Daredevil, but there they have turned him black. I have no problems with Michael Clarke Duncan, he did a fine performance and he was truly physically menacing, a real big guy. We can also add Marv from Sin City.

But as long as people are okay with black-washing any character or turning them into a woman, they won't gonna care about their sizeā€¦

Michael bay likes huge
He makes huge robot
Unicron is hugest
Michael bay likes huge

You don't have to worry about unicron not being huge

They have absolutely no excuse for getting his look wrong.

schlock clown

That's original apocalypse. The movie one looks better

HUGE