'Too sick to work migrant' now wants to bring 12 MORE children and 2 MORE wives to Europe

'Too sick to work migrant' now wants to bring 12 MORE children and 2 MORE wives to Europe

A SYRIAN migrant who arrived in Europe with his wife and EIGHT children has now been given approval to bring over 12 more kids and another TWO wives.

The 47-year-old fled war-torn Syria two years ago with a wife and eight children before arriving in Denmark.

The unemployed migrant, who claims to be too sick to work, has now been granted family reunification for his remaining 12 children and two wives who are still in Syria.

express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria

archive.is/fKvrN

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1620_en.htm
spiegel.de/international/europe/the-refugee-deal-between-the-eu-and-turkey-is-failing-a-1094339.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the Danes weren't cucked!? Or is this the EU forcing the refugees down their throat? €250,000 per refugee you don't take!

He needs a big place to house that harem.

Good question, lets see.
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1620_en.htm

Well it says here that an element of migrant quotas is

In an unrestrained society we would just be killing people like this.

The left and the foreign hordes are the only ones who benefit by following these rules.

Good grief!!

The only remaining rules are those that allow the enemy to further destroy us.

What amazes me is the sheer audacity and impudence of these ungrateful SOBs.

Suing the country which you entered illegally, have no business being in according to the law and yet takes care of you? REALLY???

So why exactly can't we just clip faggots like this at the border?

They all deserve a bullet.

They don't care. According to their ideology they are doing the right thing. It's the reason why Muslim countries aren't taking refugees, it's about spreading the religion.

Leftists have been cucked from birth by kike propaganda and muslims are only too happy to come in and culturally enrich us.

What's the Danish for "No, fuck off"?

Problem solved.

And OP's cartoon is entirely too accurate.

True.

Wait a sec, isn't polygamy illegal in Europe?

Only if you make white children.

muh religion
muh human rights

Absolutely disgusting, none of those cunts should be in europe

all religions are equal but some are more equal

People like this have been in europe for centuries, called gypsies.

Are these his children in fact are they even children? Are these his wives? Is the Danish home office able to verify the authenticity of this claim?

This man may well not be unemployed at all, he may be in the people smuggling racket.

It isn’t at all uncommon for people who gain asylum status then sell entrance to the country that has granted them it via “family” reunification.

You also have to bare in mind that each wife could make a good case for having her parents brought over so presuming he does the same 22 turns into 30. Then each parent has a case to bring over the rest of their children in so 30 could turn into 100 now each of them has children so 100 could turn into 1000.

Good post, indeed many of the "unemployed" invaders aren't actually unemployed. They simply don't have a *legal* job.

Spot on.

Why work a regular job and pay taxes like an idiot when you can get free money AND work on the black market.

brilliant

husband = uenployment benefits
wife = unemployment benefits
8 children * +/- 139€ = 1112€

WHY WOULD THIS GUY EVER WANT TO WORK?

Your calculations are a bit off user.

There is soon to be 22 of them so that’s 3058.

Is that a week? If so that is 160 grand a year, all without those pesky Scandinavian high taxes!

Heck I doubt brain surgeons pull in that much after Danish taxes.

Exactly bro. That's exactly their mindset and modus operandi.

All I've got to do is Get a tan, convert to goat fucking,go to Europe, and beg for gibs.

I'm off to live the good life suckers.

Why don't they just refuse to pay?
If not paying will cost them more than 250,000 then why not just pay it. 250k is a small price to keep trash out of your country.

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY, BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BESIDES STATING THE FUCKING OBVIOUS?

They're not even hiding it anymore. You must import shitskins for the displacement of European whites.

It truly is a Leftist tyranny.

Dane here, this rapefugee, woke up so many normal people, he should get a medal!

Hah, no.

Leftists fucking hate Christianity.

Can you say 'population displacement'?

Joke was already made.

We speculated it wouldn't work if your skin is white.

It is all over the danish news I take it?

Probably too tired from fucking all his wives and goats.

Yes, everybody talking about it. the lying Press, and politicians, are saying its bad for the "REAL" refugees…hehe

Also the express article, dosnt mention they gave him a fuking school to live in.

I thought this shit was illegal?! What the fuck man!

Good! Fucking parasites!

I wonder who those real refugees are though. Real refugees are those that go to a neighboring country and just wait till the war is finished. By that definiton, NOBODY in Europe is a real refugee.

WTF?

Fuck no.

Davey Jones' locker has infinite space.

Only version I found. Maybe Danish anons have the full picture.

Just let them all in. Why not rip the bandage off now and get it over with? This is what the governments want to do. Why wait?

It's eugenics. Society is economically rewarding shit skins for breeding more while whites are punished economically for having more children. It is in definition controlled breeding. You don't need to genocide or sterilize people to have eugenics.

user, my calculation was based on an average of child benefits for 8children per month

you and your white privilege

That's probably cheaper than taking them.

Are there really some people who don't believe the EU is an unleceted,(ameri)kike-appointed communist tyranny?

So more like 40k a year when he gets his other “children” over.

Will he have to pay for his own home and utilities or would that be provided?

If housing and heating etc. is paid 40k spending money would still put him a lot better off that most tax paying Danes.

Why wouldn't they? I'd say his is a popular profile match for the Dane's masters down in Brussels tbh fam.

You mean dysgenics.

They are taking refugees user don't worry, they are just sending most useless ones. It is the crowd sharted into reality by sykes-picot coming home to their creators. Maybe the wibbly-wobbly borders and calling every other band of WWI collabrator a different ethnicity who should totally have their own independence was a bad idea and someone has to deal with it now that Middle East just can't handle them anyone.

spiegel.de/international/europe/the-refugee-deal-between-the-eu-and-turkey-is-failing-a-1094339.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEmove kebab

So, let me get this straight…

European Union Politicians weren't satisfied in taking all of their taxpayers money, to give to the unemployed…

So now they are IMPORTING welfare recipients to spend their constituents tax dollars on, instead of spending the taxpayers money on the taxpayers….

Right?

Not only that but they are borrowing money to do so. Guess those national treasures will just have to go up for sale when the government defaults on those loans. Jews always push for increased spending and increased debt in every capacity because it increases their power and control over people. War is expensive as well.

This is the real kicker. They aren't just taking dollars from the tax payers, they're also taking loans out against their future generations and putting the unborn into debt. These fucks need to see the rope.

Actually, if you could just teach them that destroying their own nation for temporary profits isn't in their best long term interest…

Coupled with the fact that they will literally have no nation to run TO, to get away with all of the money they were bribed with….

Things should just sort themselves out.