Trump BTFO

deadline.com/2017/01/shia-labeouf-kicks-off-4-year-live-stream-to-protest-trump-presidency-1201890654/

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hewillnotdivide.us/

Is he our only hope in a trump presidency????

SHIA BTFO

lol

Oh shit, Shia is the next Van Darkholme?

I live an hour from nyc. I'm gonna go hang out with Shia.

Unlike Obama, yeah.

that fat chick has been standing there all fucking day saying this shit, these people are legitimately insane.

thank god for trump.

seriously wtf

Time for some Jews wounding.

Checked

it was funnier with jaden smith dancing

Insanity is usually the mentality of the modern left though, the things they do completely contradict self-preservation instincts.

iam a leftist but i still think this is insanity. repeating something to yourself over and over again is hardly protest. this is just self delusion

in any other setting they would be declared mentally unstable.

Battle of Shaker Heights and Holes were pretty good. Too bad he grew up to be an Xbox douche.

you mean next eight years

how clueless do you have to be to not see how fucking stupid this is?

Another Jewish meme discovered. They have a desire to prostate themselves before a wall. Just wait a year Shia and you can go the Trump wall in the south west.

who?

How nice of them to be lining up against the wall on their own!

I'm sure that this is the way to convince joe everyman from rural middle america and the rust belt that your side is correct, yessirree.

??

ONE OF US

We need to go there and just shitpost like crazy. Stare into it and explain why the prequels were great, Stare into it and talk about Chloe Moretz.
This is next level

what if that's his goal? he realizes how stupid the world is and just wants to see what happens now and shitpost like the rest of us.

is he /ourguy/?

Shitpost the masses with Holla Forums memes and enlighten the world with our knowledge of kinography. Based Shia provided us with a wonderful outlet for our voices to be heard.

We have another recession lined up within the year and there's no way the accidental president knows how to handle it correctly.

I'm too far out from DC, please of the love of god someone go there in a bane mask. I will fucking send it to you/buy it for you

HE

The stream place is in New York City.

No, you cum-guzzling fag.

He isn't /ourguy/. We don't have an /ourguy/. Nobody is /ourguy/. There is no such things as a single fucking human on earth that agrees with us and is /ourguy/, you fucking fruit.

Suck my cock, you fucking assmuncher.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Looks like some cult chanting.

Who is this guy again?

Why is someone carrying around an open can of milk like that?

The next indiana Jones i've been told.

((Actor)) who in his youth somehow, being both ugly and a shitty actor ended up in Indiana Jones and Transformers as the leading roles, somehow, someway.

what are you implying?

I'm pretty sure there doing great job of that all on there on…

The ironing is killing me, liberals love to divide people after race and gender, that's pretty much all they do.

that's to fight white supremacy, goy
totally different

THIS
Amerilards get it together.

Gains fuckboi

He's a master of persuasion, so he can handle himself even if the kikes tank the economy. Aside from that there is literally no one with enough charisma to oppose him, and a lot of the people who came here to disposes us are getting sent back.

Yes, the economy is controlled by the president pushing buttons on the economy control computer.

Of course. They are doing a perfect job of dividing themselves. It's opposite 4-years so Love doesn't Trump Hate anymore.

He should live in an elevator to protest against Trump. Being an exhibition for the soon to be extinct Trump inauguration deniers. Also, he looks like he should be playing a Taliban leader.

I'm not seeing what these people are seeing. How is Trump any better or worse than previous republican presidents? A second term George W. Bush was okay but Trump, oh no, riot and protest the shit until he just leaves office because you don't like him. Like anyone is going to miss Hollywood if they go on strike. Take the whole of California with you.

They rant and rave but instead of yelling at a problem that will never change, they should be working on the problems they can change. They may be the loudest critics but they are the very ones who preserve the status quo more than they like to admit.

I can't stop, i just can't be tired of winning.

Are you fucking retarded? Of course Trump was a planned president! He was planned to become President by the Russians because they hacked the elections that we thought were unhackable by making 100,000 Fake News emails about incontinent Russian prostitutes with false lies against the Infallible Goddess Hillary Rodham Clinton that suggest she isn't the greatest woman to have ever lived and the most qualified presidential candidate in history!

Also it's illegal if you try and read those emails, CNN and Snopes said so.

No goy, don't YOU understand? Donald Trump is a secret saboteur who's working for us..err I mean for those dirty kikes! That's why w- err.. THEY worked so hard to defame him. It was all part of their grand plan to undermine fringe political groups nobody ever thought much about until the election brought nationalist elements to the public. You see Whites gaining a sense of identity again and forming a voting bloc was all part of their Jewish scheme. Now we have controlled opposition for fringe political groups nobody gave a shit about. Looks like they win again, we should just give up and disavow Trump for the Jewish, Zionist shill he truly is.

How does he make shekels from this?

He already has infinite shekels from being a Jew in (((Hollywood))). This is just for attention.

You eat at home, don't have to walk around with milk.

Labeouf was decent in Fury. He should stop being retarded and stick to acting.

Is irony a completely alien concept to these twats? They don't realise that they're the ones causing division?

Maybe that's the trick. Trump can't divide us if we drive the division first.

Little cheky cunt but man these people sure do have lots of free time. If you live in NY go there with a Trump pepe or some shit.

Also its him in the red hat.

Nah, he'll continue ignoring all this whining and fix the country while morons eat crow.

Out of the way, honey, the men are working.

Nowadays I have a hard time figuring out if posters like this legitimately didn't realize what they're responding to was a joke, or if they're really dumb enough to think it's all serious.
I used to just assume it was a continuation of the joke, but after seeing so many people take dumb shit like pepe posting seriously and assume it's a real threat I have to question everything.

WEW
E
W
hewillnotdivide.us/

checked on both, and now i have a plan for when i go to this thing. definitely gonna shit on the disney films and rub the prequel dick as hard as i can.

SoCal can go, but us Jeffersonians would prefer to stay in the Union.

The X's, what do they stand for?

more like sunni lebouef

It's not like people won't go to that shitty wall and shitpost IRL to their hearts' content.

Hey guys, I live really close. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Dubs decides what I do.

Shit on the camera.

Dubs demand you do real-life shitposting.

honestly

who the fuck is going to watch the stream?

Dubs have spoken, you have to do it now. or else kek will become angry with you

I went to 4/pol/ and derailed multiple threads by saying I'd be there in 30 minutes and dubs decides what I do. I got like 100 (yous) in one of them and people were actually getting pissed off because they were watching the stream expecting something to happen. It's actually an epic mene from 2011 from Holla Forums when they had a camera set up on a random NYC block and someone knocked over a card stand.

*le chuckle x2*
drumpfcunts learning from their pee pee prez, i see

So what you're saying to me is that user won't shit on the camera?

sorry to disappoint you drumpfkins
now take this kawaii french waifu

Why can't this shit be near me? All I got was some nigger riots last year.

Is this kino?

we need this faggot to vandalize that shit.

is writing about lying about the size of the crowd at his inauguration?

Baron Trump always looks like some aristocrat from the 18th century. Hopefully he will reverse the masonic revolution and restore aryan feudalism

I want to believe, after seeing Trump win so much I think anything is possible. The Trump dynasty has been sent by God to put an end to the subversive forces.

Fuck off reddit

Is it back on? Somebody needs to hack the stream again or spray paint the camera in green and purple.

Heavenly dubs

Hi leftytumblr.

OH SHI JADEN

I'm cringing in my chair

He was being ironic you mentally ill Drumpftard

Ever seen Zoolander you eternally butthurt pleb?

What a shithole

Fag

The eternal anglo, a race of autistic people.

Pretty sure most americans have german descent.

Aren't those japs?

Ever think people may have more important things to do than watch shitty movies? Moron.

he has completely lost his mind

That's a pretty bad excuse for taking a joke response to a joke post seriously, sudocuck.
I really don't know how you haven't had a stroke yet, you see Trump voters literally everywhere you look and your paranoia is probably one of the most insane things I've ever witnessed on an imageboard, and that's one hell of a claim to make.

Nah, japs are like aliens in any movie ever, a hivemind.

According the user Shia was chasing him down the street screaming.

kek, he's gone full mental

hahahahahahahahahahaha

how can walls be real if our eyes aren't

He seems like a p. cool person tbqh

kek
i wish there was video of that

That guy Shia was bullying was pretty well dressed.

1:16 He is cute! Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII

that one user did even more

and he looks so excited :D

Well you are a pretty bad excuse for a human being. Not quite as malevolent as Drumpfler, just retarded. We will set you straight though, you can count on that much.

Does this mean my ASMRfu posts on Holla Forums?

That's right you ignorant little man. You have sown the seeds of your own destruction (being too moronic to realize that doesn't mean it's not happening)…..are you ready to reap them? It's going to be a bitter harvest.

Pic VERY related. I'm still waiting to see your fabled RWDS, what's keeping you?

CHUMPCUCKS BTFO'D!

CHUMPCUCKS BTFO'D!

CHUMPCUCKS BTFO'D!

Where were all these fabled revolutionaries on January 20th, 2017, though? You were so sure one of them was going to shoot Trump.

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN!

FILTHY DUMB CHUMPCUCK SCUM!

Do you want a hug from me user?

Funny, that's what Michael was saying on Jan 20th too.

Hey, Pedro, IT'S CURRENT YEAR.

Look at how the sad little Drumpflets crawl out of the woodwork like TINY worms to defend their "God emporer"….Absolutely pathetic! They genuinely have nothing better to do than trawl the internet polluting any community that they pass through with their disgusting bullshit. How SAD is that? Are you prepared to let them pollute our little community? Think about it hard.

WAKE UP!

FIGHT BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!!

DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

You're just a meme, sudocuck. Always was, always will be.

This is why you never rely on women to do the job needed. Yesterday's wimmin's marches accomplished nothing.

You're the one who's been sperging out all over the board since September of last year, Pablo.

…you do know you're posting on Holla Forums right?

i may ask you the same question

I could understand if they were protesting something specific that Trump was doing and had logical arguments to back it up, but they're basically just protesting that we was elected at all. Seems childish to me, like they don't understand how democracy works.

They do, they just think that democracy has 'failed' because they didn't get their way. In other words they only like democracy when it benefits them and no one else

Very democratic. Not!

If I may wax philosophical for a moment here, if they believe losing an election equates to a failure of democracy, can they truly be said to have understood it?

Illegals don't count. Trump won the popular vote by over a million.

fuck off faggot

how can trump be real if our eyes aren't

go home gommie, you've had too much wodka

How far liberal comedy has fallen. I at least used to have chuckles about Colbert.

I thought your LWDS were going to "set us all straight"… what are you afraid of, friend? :)

My sides during that thread.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

SAY IT WITH ME
*Pumps fist into air*

REEEE GTFO KIKE

so what youre saying is youre a halfchan cockswallow you dont live near dc and you arent going to do anything because youre too busy sucking big black nigger dicks?

no

I am still waiting for some to say:

"You are a big guy". "For a jew."

gotta love how sensitive he is. Prime bully meat.

I don't think Shia thought this through.
We should start betting when will he give up.

Germanics are just anglos with spice on top.
You are right, though, that jews are even worse and should be gassed in unity.

Im seriously baffled even thinking about this whole thinking, truly american idiocy knows no bounds.
I mean whats the point? What do they want to accomplish? They protest just for the sake of protesting without any goal.
They are basically saying
And all the people that participate in it, just for the sake of participation, wasting their time and getting their throats sore without any purpose

America is trully a nation of retards

Tbh Europeans are far more retarded than burgers

It makes them "feel" better

kek, he's losing it

Shia lost it a long time ago user

I'm actually more angry at the poojeets being imported to literally take our tech jobs. That's 100% the reason they are brought into the country.

When?

This is a first, meme spouting in real life that is actually funny as fuck and not pure cringe.

This is the best webm

(Czeched)
Jaden is a modern day profit.

I'm hungry for cupcakes