The Disney animated movies previous to the 90s are the best ones overrall. Pinnochio, Peter Pan, The Black Cauldron...

The Disney animated movies previous to the 90s are the best ones overrall. Pinnochio, Peter Pan, The Black Cauldron, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty,etc…All good classics that make the movies since "Renaissance" of the 90s look average.

The movies since the 90s have mediocre pacing, worse stories, become more musical movies than fairy tales movies, overriden with pop-culture out of place in the movie, become more infantile (even for being children tales!), and many more flaws.

Try to prove me wrong. You cant. The Lion King is good thought

Pic unrelated

TOPKEK.

I do agree with you though. It seems like right after Beauty and the Beast, starting with The Lion King and Aladdin, it became nothing more than "Let's shove in as many triple A stars as possible and make references that the adults know but they aren't actual jokes just throwbacks to the 80s and before".

And it wasn't like TLK or Aladdin were bad movies, far from it. But they did start a trend with kid's movies at least, that's the way I see it.

The black Cauldron was rushed and cutted, and thats why it looked that it missed stuff, and so the movie was only average. But still technically was good, and its not a bad movie, thats for sure.

Exactly.

What a coincidence!

Here's a good question to ask to the hardcore Holla Forums goers.

What if a new animation studio is created and has zero Jewish influence. But there is a catch. It was created by black people and it's spearheaded by a black man who "gets money to make movies and not the other way around" and as such the movies will have more black focused films than Disney ever did and it returns to classic cell animation but CGI flicks will be made too. How would you respond?

The black CEO hates BlackLivesMatter and doesn't hire any Jews

Thats good.Blacks made their own movies instead of pandering to Hollywood like slaves asking for food.

what if your waifu suddenly walks into your room naked and starts riding you?

So another retarded baby political thread disguised as having shit to do with cartoons? Seriously, when OP starts off sucking off Black Cauldron, it's not exactly subtle. The only one with something to actually so far is who is right that Disney relied too much on "star talent" at times. Also a lot of bad calls about when to take risks that didn't pay off (I know they made some cartoon with cows in it, but I never watched it) and times when they played so safe the movie was just boring (only good characters in the Princess and the Frog were the mosquito and the bad guy).

Now if people actually want to talk about the movies, purely talk about THE WORK, then you have a thread.

wake up

for both questions, did the black race ever get fucked up in America

The OP's image is holocaust shit, it's not even disguised. This is just blatant Holla Forums posting.

I kinda think it would be nice if Disney released more campy movies like The Great Mouse Detective. That was my personal favorite, it had star talent, yes, but it was obvious Vincent Price fucking loved every second of that role. And it didn't take itself too seriously either, last time I watched the movie, I laughed my ass off how insane Basil was and how pants on head retarded it was and was proud of being stupid.

You just don't get good films like that anymore.

The Black Cauldron was rushed and mismanaged, so it become an average movie. but it had potential if they hadnt screwed up during the making, and didnt had any of the flaws of the post-Little Mermaid movies.

Thats why I mentioned it. It was Wasted Potential: Disney version. And yet it was good compared to many other modern movies

WHOA!! Getting ahead of yourself. BC was legit bad, it doesn't matter if it was rushed, Disney should have waited to release it. This is why some companies like Disney, Nintendo and Apple go to shit, because they release some good stuff that people wanted and then they start to rush shit.

It's a good thing Great Mouse Detective picked up the slack where BC dropped the ball because otherwise we wouldn't really be complaining about Disney being lazy post-Beauty and the Beast (which I consider to be Disney's best and last great film) and setting the standard that results in cancer like Norm of the North from non-Disney studios.

Althought BC wasnt THAT bad (Still mediocre), you are right in everything else.

Great Mouse detective was good, and Disney should have continued to make more films like that. But isntead we got shit.

I posted the image because it was funny, nothing else.
Stop being paranoid about Holla Forums, that barely have screwed stuff in Holla Forums, while Holla Forums and marxist retards have done more damage to Holla Forums both in fullchan and in pre-gamergate/exodus halfchan in one year than Holla Forums in five years.

Thats why is an unrelated pic, moron.

Anyways,so we can NEVER mention anything political, even if the Holla Forums topic is related to politics? And dont tell me that comics and cartoons arent affected by political stuff. See for an example

And we arent derailing the thread. How about stop complaining about the inexistent Holla Forums boogeyman, and instead discuss about the topic of the thread?

Agreed, but I do understand that Great Mouse Detective isn't as marketable as princess movies but I feel that if they can continue several sequels to movies like Cars that people don't really care for due to cash, they can at least throw a bone for those who loved some of the more campy Disney movies.

But much like Nintendo and Apple, among other major companies, it's still about that bottom line and if they can get away with rushing shit or just not putting in 100% into something, they will continue to do so.

Not defending Holla Forumstists that force politics into every thread, but Disney's Tarzan totally overhauls the story of the original Tarzan of the Apes to be more on the side of the apes and against white imperialists. In the original novel, Kerchak was a plain, unambiguous villain and I'm pretty sure Clayton wasn't in it.

So we can never mention anything having to do with politics?
Well then you should stop bitching about Marvel goy guy. We all know that only Holla Forums babbies complain about sjw's, and you wouldn't want to be like those losers on Holla Forums would you?
So lay back and enjoy strawman Captain America and Fem-Thor, remember, diversity is a strength!

I bet you think the mods should ban Jojo posters because you were the one sad faggot who enjoyed AT.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

There is the stupid stormfag again.

I mean, come on.

Nigger, there is a poster who moniters every thread on this board waiting for the slightest favorable mention of Donald Trump, he then procedes to sperg out with webms.
I'm not saying Holla Forums isn't annoying, I'm saying the autism and cancer are on both sides

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
Zip-a-dee-nit

My, oh my, OP is a faggot!

TECHNICALLY…Cauldron was very interesting, even if the story was a pale imitation of the book itself.

I'd say even before that starting with Little Mermaid, but it was much less apparent there. That changed pretty quickly of course.

Eisner is a shit, but that's nothing nobody here didn't know already anyway.

And neither side belongs on Holla Forums. Politic obsessed fags can fuck right off, whatever side they're on.

I love Disney's shorts, as an adult I don't really care for their feature length animations.

The only one I much like still is Aladdin. It's focus on a sympathetic male protagonist, instead of a generic female Mary Sue, has a lot to do with that, I think.

That plus Robin Williams as the Genie, that character was a perfect exploitation of William's ADHD humor and the comedic potential of animation as a medium.

while I agree with you that it is clearly jew controlled I disagree that overall quality went down
I am literally just looking at my vhs collection and finding very good movies that were made after the little mermid

these are all very good, while I would say that average quality of pre jew disney is slightly better post jew disney has a daimonds among gravel thing going on where they have a LOT of movies and a few that are actually as good as or better then old disney

All of the new Disney movies still have good pacing, it's just that the previous had really GREAT pacing. They're the type of movies where you don't browse your phone once. Your eyes are completely glued to the film and the 2 hour film feels like a five minute Rollercoaster.

I miss those types of films a lot. Last film that was like that for me was "The Killer" and "Hard Boiled" by John Woo. They're action flicks that heavily inspired The Matrix and Max Payne.

Go back.

See - Holla Forums's going crazy on this board lately.

On topic now, I had no idea they used live-action choreography as a reference for stuff like this. Pretty neat.

You haven't seen some of the threads here, have you?

Go back to watch Anime with your TRUE Anime waifu weeb, get FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKed!

You do realize xenophilia is as common in humans as xenophobia, do you?

Never said Aladdin was bad. It set an annoying trend though.

Except what you say is not truth. And you are derailing the thread.

We're onto you kikes and your games, you're scared.

Nice denial, mate.