Why can't I be "sexually"assaulted by a woman, Holla Forums? Why was that dude such a fucc boi?

Why can't I be "sexually"assaulted by a woman, Holla Forums? Why was that dude such a fucc boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

nzaf.org.nz/getting-tested/testing-month/hiv-risk-for-gay-men/#sthash.5GbPTKWq.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you look like a FUCCBOI and you're probably fat.

because dudes don't want sex 24/7, and you wouldn't either then you had a brain in your skull.

yea fuck that.
getting into bed with wierd bitches like that usualy ends with a pencil up your dick and a beerbottle up your ass after you wake up from being druged.

and all your money gone and a strange rash that won't go away

Don't forget the weird new scar youll hav in a few months

and that cold feeling when you realize you are in a bathtub full of ice, with a badly stiched up wound in your side and a note to "go see a doctor"

that too

point is

NVER TAKE STRANGERS HOME FROM ANYWHERE IF YOU ARENT SOBER AND THEY ARE

Women can do anything they want to us, m8. We are disposable in the eyes of the law.

Fuckin' this. GF is a nympho and I'm learning this the hard way.

Get a dog, train her to enjoy the knot.

There are FUCCBOIs that seriously believe this
There's a reason why gay people have the highest rate of STD, user.

Lucky for them.

More like that

Maybe that is because asshole are full of shit, and thus not the most sanitary.
Yeah, men want sex, but they don't want it all the time, and you might want to go talk to someone if you do.

My penis says yes

But my mind says no, do not touch the stranger you met masturbating on the trolley. There is a good chance you may catch something. She looks american

True story user

Don't they count bacterial infections among STD, also fag sex tends to be more brutal. Brutal = means greater chance for blood to blood contact.
There are more reason for higher std rates among fag, then men want sex all the time.

Fags have sex more often and with different partners, because men can't keep it in their pants. To be fair, women are as much of sex deviants as men, but we have more biological reason to not only want more sex, but to want more sex with different partners.

I have already said men want sex, I am men don't sex 24/7, and it possible for a normal man refuse sex.

She's probably on drugs and pozzed OP

Yeah, she can't just be a pervert.

Refusal have anything to do with wanting sex 24/7

Yes

Just fucking look at her. She's obviously fucked in the head.

Had she been just slightly more coy by talking to him for a bit then asking him to come to her place she'd get laid. What we saw is not healthy behaviour.

It’s been scientifically proven that anal sex is riskier than vaginal sex when it comes to HIV. Eighteen times riskier to be exact. There are two reasons for this. First, the cells in the ass are much more susceptible to HIV than cells in the vagina. Second, both semen and rectal mucosa (the lining of the ass) carry more HIV than vaginal fluid. Combine this with the fact that gay and bi guys have much more anal sex than straight guys, and you’ve got yourself a lot more risk right there. - See more at: nzaf.org.nz/getting-tested/testing-month/hiv-risk-for-gay-men/#sthash.5GbPTKWq.dpuf

and you do?
and your fag example proves nothing but fags have more sex.

Yeah, just keep thinking women can't be a bad thing.
It will serve you well in your cuck career.

yes you autist, having standards as to what and where you put your dick means you're a cuckold. god forbid you get turned off by a woman acting degenerate. kill yourself

20$ says you're a virgin twink who gets pissed when he sees some fat white chick with a smelly nigger

Where the fuck this shit come this from?
I am making fun of you for making excuses for some bitch you'll never meet, and I am also making fun of your refusal to just accept that this 3DPD gets off from being a pervert.

This is exactly my points. Men think about sex 24/7. Only straight men aren't allowed to do so.

Fags are men, user.

Those aren't standards, user, standards is not having sex with niggers, this is you being a virgin.
Oh boy

He should have hit the bitch across the face for being such an indecent prick.

Oh you guys

fucking so???
They do not prove that all men want sex all the time

you said that like it proved your point.
Fags have more sex, because men look for fewer things in a sex partner
Get help you can think of nothing but sex all of the time.

why the fuck do we need to discuss this?
- there are women out there you don't wanna fuck
- even if you fuck nearly everything, there are situations where you don't wanna fuck someone (e.g. when your parents or friends or your boss is present)
so of course you can be sexually assaulted by woman

Yeah, and its because they're disease ridden degenerates. It has nothing to do with heterosexual men.

Yeah, because heterosexual men barely get sex.

How else would they be proud of you?

you're addicted to sex and therefore bound to suffering

one must throw off the chains of their desires to achieve greatness

an inferior man argues for his rights
a superior man imposes duty upon himself

What does that have to do with fags getting fag diseases you fucking fag?

The whole point of this argument is that men think about sex all the time, idiot. Men fuck men more often, because they like sex that much. If men could fuck women as often it would be the same.

yes failures do not want to get up, only drag down

The only thing that doesn't get up is your dick, user.

He figured things out pretty quickly. It would turn from one scene in front of everyone where she is fingering herself to another completely different more "offensive" scene where his hand is down her pants. It was just too public for this.

He's not crazy or stupid.

The good ol' snatch trap technique. In all my years of life I have seen this performed exactly 13 times.

another example of man

Story tiem (just a few, so I can figure out what you mean)

Are you an old fag?