Trump kisses posters of sons killed by illegal aliens

Trump kisses the Moms' posters of their Sons who have been killed by illegal aliens:

Skip to 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=fAMZTD_2Jss#t=103

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/how-hillary-clinton-bought-the-loyalty-of-33-state-democratic-parties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a classy guy

Bump for "How's the family?"

This fucking guy. Holy shit.

he's a lover as well as a fighter

Can't help but feel this is just another MGTOW thread when he clearly kisses a picture of a girl too. Men don't have a monopoly of pain and suffering. Sage for possible garbage thread.

That tism, son

Go back to Reddit, sjw cuck

Another thing, is it looks like he's just doing to to grab a few sympathy votes. It seems insincere as fuck.

Isn't it fishy that breitbart did an article on it?

If you're a summer kid or a first timer on Holla Forums… this is how you spot a shill. Look for quotes like this that show they are obviously a faggot, a Jew, or both.

Die in a fire you cancerous cuck. What sort of demented degenerate deviant are you? Have a little more respect for yourself instead of allowing such drivel to spew from your mind.

what are you four?

This. He kisses a picture of Kate Steinle. OP is a bitter faggot.

he will avenge you boy.

your future was not lost, for it will fuel the righteous path of the americuck land out of their retarded cuckold antiwhite ways.

I don't think it seems insencere at all. That was some on the feet charisma there. Whether he means it or not is meaningless, seems genunine enough.

Do you really think Hillary would think to kiss the pictures? No because she's a sociopath that can only mimic a cheesy sympathy.

Trump is very good with connecting with random people, the kissing of the photos was obviously a special moment for those folk.

So Trump succeeds in raking in the 'sympathy votes.'

Enjoying your raid?

What a Muslim thing to say.

well maybe he just wants to raise awareness of those victims of preventable crimes done by illegal dindus my friend. in other more cucked countries like sweden it`s racist to have even a statistic about that matter. so i think he`s just raising awareness and puts those crimes in a public spotlight. it`s just helpful for the alt right movement and the wall project..

If you're looking to point out every instance of subtle/unconscious sexism on Holla Forums you'd wear yourself thin. MGTOW and MRA trash is extremely common here and while they've come a long way, they're still miles behind everyone else. You won't see this on reddit subs like /r/The_Donald, that's for sure. 4chan from my experience is actually worse, believe it or not.

sage for off-topic

Are you really arguing like many cuckolds before you have to let women come and ruin this pitiful corner at arse end of internet we lay claim to like they have every other space and corner they've demanded to be included in?

Bump

This. A small gesture of human warmth from a political leader can mean so much. It goes back to deep-rooted beliefs about the king as patriarch, a ruler who really and sincerely cares for his people.

Even if Mr Trump is faking this affection and generosity of spirit (which seems unlikely, the "He didn't have to do nothing for me, but he did" anecdotes about his generosity of spirit go back decades), he's the first politician in a long, long time to have successfully tapped into the public need to love their leader and feel that he loves them in return.

The man has charisma.

Are you retarded? You sound like a feminist, getting all defensive as fuck over gender for no damn reason…

Are you really arguing that keeping men and women separate from each-other ISN'T a Muslim thing to do?

Also, what's so bad about women? Have you ever met one before?

counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/how-hillary-clinton-bought-the-loyalty-of-33-state-democratic-parties/

this divide and conquer signals that you are morally failure

No I'm saying this place, this board is for males and your talk of 'including women' is awful familiar to my ears, like how feminists fight to make sure there are no male spaces.

And yes I've met women, that's why I want some seclusion from them now and again because they're fucking annoying, and I don't want some bleeding heart pussy calling people out like a feminist on fucking Holla Forums of all places.

make a new thread and remove "sons"

problem solved.

No don't bend to these tumblr shills, just ignore them.

Daily reminder to report and filter shitposters.

the alt right is for pussies

You'll just see greasy Greeks getting their dick sucked by kike loving, no antisemitism rule 3 niggerfaggots. Or a honeypot trying to gather IPs under the guise of a chatroom/voicechat.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Bump

Sage

Dubs confirm keks blessing. bitter mgtow cucks btfo.

This guy is mythical-level great. Godspeed based Donald.

He certainly has aura about him.

Now that's autism. Who gives a flying fuck if it's a dude or a girl?

You want to see autism? Some tard made a new thread with an amendment, changing 'sons' to 'children', now we're having a thread war…

this is going to end his campaign. mark my words.

Yeah I see that. Now THAT'S autism

Sage for anti-female gayness.

This is some sophisticated shilling I have to say…

What will they think of next?

Electric jew image is amazing. Hitler dubs confirm.

Warrior poet confirmed!!

Wow, gay.

smh fam tbh

bump

bumpbump

Tits would be better bait, sis.

Hes doing a good job at gaining support as well as justifying his views on illegal aliens.

Looks like this thread got shilled to shit.

Can you explain why they are trash? Maybe you should make your own thread, thought.

Sage

He's got it bad, man

Put your clothes back on little harlot, Just because your cuck white men let you run around nude doesn't mean it's socially acceptable.

As a person who first called out MGTOW tier faggots for their autism on the board, I humbly apologize for Holla Forumstier shills picking it up appearing four times as autistic.
We had enough autism, we didn't need this much.
Polite sage for off-topic.

This would probably be considered waving the bloody shirt, but the brilliance of it is that anyone openly critical of this would just discredit themselves. Trump's Horst Wessel will almost certainly be a little ditty about these poor souls lost to Mexican untermensch criminality.