Vietnam Vet War Memorial Vandalized Ahead of Memorial Day

I wonder who could have possibly done such a thing?

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/vandals-deface-vietnam-war-memorial-in-venice/

archive.is/iz5dy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l5LVf
archive.is/iz5dy
archive.is/D7Kbo
archive.is/hCoN7
archive.is/NnJsN
archive.is/hbHUV
archive.is/TMbkA
archive.is/OZ486
archive.is/9G36f
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/29/volunteers-flock-clean-defaced-vietnam-memorial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

l don't know whether to be infuriated by them insulting a memorial for MIA vets or applaud them for doing something that will encourage more people to vote for Trump.

I hope this helps turn California red come November

wew fucking lad, don't hold your breath

What, why?

because they're a bunch of corrupt faggots who deserve a mass grave.

Investigating crime is racist

I bet they were pro-Viet-Cong…

(checked)
It's just a little confusing because whenever there's a sentence in articles like this that talk about the police's reactions it usually says something like, "Police are now currently investigating X crime."
I'm getting real sick of this shit. Non-whites get way too much leeway in this country.

The only thing that Commies should get for free is a helicopter ride or the rope.

Because it's Los Angeles, nothing good comes from there

Spic genocide when?

tacocaust
Time to re-fry the beans.

Old but relevant.

Zero respect is given to our vets.

Nothing gets a former combat vet harder than watching all these non-white animals continue to talk shit and putting on a big front having historically nothing worthwhile on their side.

That "Lion" video can't be more real. The jackals have no idea the shitstorm they're waking up. We practically invented systematic killing and genocides. They don't realize every single white man and woman has been bottling this shit for so long, stock piling, preparing, so that when it's go time there will be no survivors, no sympathy, and no surrender.

Enjoy the wait fellas, embrace it, because when the time comes it's going to be glorious.

The LAPD is busy fighting the spics at the Trump rallies and the niggers and spics destroying South and East LA.

I need to talk my parents into buying more guns and stockpiling, along with going to the range more. Hell, I need to buy my own gun too being in college sucks but I'll make sure to get a few licks in at the nigger lovers and Commies.

I really believe this is true.

I think there are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands just waiting for someone to go first before they grab their guns and let all hell loose.

I thought Bundy Ranch would be the moment but it seems like whites still have respect for this government for the most part.
It's misplaced of course but the point is they absolutely don't have those feelings towards these wetbacks ruining the country.
They push the normies far enough and it will be open season on spics whether the government likes it or not.

Anyone got those pics of the memorial that was turned into a walkway?

Zero your shit and shoot until your confident and it's second nature. Best advice I can give to non-military trained personnel. It'll make a huge difference compared to these gangbanger shitbirds who can't shoot to safe their life. Train as you'd fight. One shot, one kill.

I think it's upwards of the millions to be honest with you fam. I've talked to a lot of people across the country in my days and I've seen it from all places in society. Unlike the mongoloids we don't have "gangs" to act as a front. What we do have is country boys, hunters, military vets, police officers, gun enthusiasts, conspiracy theorists, libertarians, preppers, and to some extent militias. On an individual basis we are superior to these gangbangers that give minorities the confidence to run their cock holsters. We'd come together relatively easy without the need to try and get each other on the same page. The only arguments we'd have is how far too go.

Bundy Ranch and the guy in Nevada are just two examples. That wasn't even a real threat, just some attempt to halt the federal government over land issues, which tbh few care about and it isn't life and death. Many of those said groups know this country is being ruined by immigration, even people in the south when I was stationed there knew despite not suffering from it at the time.

I'll say it again. The only problem holding white people back is white people. It takes a major event to set us off. Think Pearl Harbor which sent the japs reeling with regret.

Thanks user, I'll do just that.

It's to a large extent in Michigan.

Michigan?

Didn't those cucks vote for Rubio?

What? No, we went Trump. Minnesota went for Rubio.

Ohhh yeah right right.
My bad.

It's kind of like when a pet scratches the furniture or shits on the floor. It doesn't know any better. It's the owner's fault for not clipping its nails, taking it out for a walk, neutering it.

That's a terrible gradeschool fucking example, but the rest of what you wrote is ok.

The front page of Drudge is miserable right now:

91-Year-Old WWII Vet Beat With Oxygen Tank…
archive.is/l5LVf

Vandals Deface Vietnam War Memorial… Covered in graffiti…
archive.is/iz5dy

MAN DRIVES THROUGH KENTUCKY MEMORIAL CROSS DISPLAY…
archive.is/D7Kbo

CRIME SCENE DECLARED AFTER LOOTING AT VIRGINIA BATTLEFIELD…
archive.is/hCoN7

Looks like someone needs to round up some hoodrats and make sure they're "Missing in action"

Trump is going to be disgusted when he steps into that place. I bet it takes him 6 months before the place is cleaned up to his standard of liveable.

I wonder if Obama cretins will tear the place up like Clinton's did back in the day.

Was it black lives matters again?

STOP PLUGGING THAT KOSHER JEW PET IN EVERY THREAD YOU FUCKING MARKETER

LITERALLY 1ST FUCKING POST

LAPD is corrupt as fuck. The whole goddamn city is corrupt as fuck. Los Angeles needs a purge badly. If Trump can bring about the Right Wing Deportation Squads maybe Southern California will become livable again.

Fuck off with your kosher pet you shill.

Old JIDF Holla Forums meme brah. Try a new one m8.

Remember her vote matters as much as yours!

Women should be forcibly removed from all positions of power and authority immediately. They are biologically incapable of making informed decisions on serious issues.

a spark yes but bad example.
WWII was a mess that should have never have happened (its conclusion broke the west, prolonged the jewish dominion of Russia, and caused the rise of the Chinese) nor should the US have escalated the "scuffle" Churchill so relentlessly pursued with lend-lease and intervention. Japan was a secondary objective after the Germans and Italians were destroyed.

Japan was correct in attacking pearl harbor, as the US was conducting acts of wars against the Axis for years before the official declaration.
Apart from that the Japanese had a far better navy than the US. The US however had superior production capabilities which allowed them to replace the ships they lost with newer ones relatively quickly.

Hmm this is a huge mystery.

I wonder who it might have been.

I would be upset if US soldiers didn't always act like niggers everywhere they but instead actually had some kind of honor.

*they went

Damn, son. It's just another useless whore that'd be on the streets as a tramp if her state wasn't so much of a nanny.

I'd sooner put one of those slavchicks behind a counter than her ilk. It's all about the upbringing, and with women, for the last century or so, there hasn't been any great ones. They just get raised to think everything under the sun is theirs to take, and that they don't actually need to learn anything important.

lol another blonde…
Should be dumped off in the nearest ghetto.

More memorials vandalized

Cedar Falls Freedom Rock defaced with graffiti
archive.is/NnJsN

100 American flags broken and left in a pile in Alabama Memorial park, vandalized for 2nd time!
archive.is/hbHUV

Wood carved and doors pried open at memorial park theater
archive.is/TMbkA

American flag stolen from historic monument in New York
archive.is/OZ486

Some light in the darkness, vets seek to restore vandalized civil war headstones
archive.is/9G36f

It used to be one, you know

It isn't likely to be one again.
Many of the Republicans and veterans that used to live in California left.
It has been abandoned to the liberals and mexicans.

Update on the memorial in California
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/29/volunteers-flock-clean-defaced-vietnam-memorial/

>Previously, the memorial had been due for cleaning and restoration, but locals were debating whether to turn the property into Section 8 housing or a homeless shelter. Currently, the wall and the adjacent lot are owned by L.A. Metro, the local public transit authority, which has been hosting the memorial.

/thread

wow first day as a shill I see? there has been a huge infulxnof these faggts into here as well as half chan since trump secured the nomination.

I got a bullet for you and your cocksucker friends.

That's fine. Vietnam vets are good goyim baby boomer scum. Glad they died.

That image is a perfect depicton of the absurdity of America. White goyim dying for Jews while their slut daughters do drugs and listen to rap.

Why do chubby niggers and beaners have an obsession with photographing themselves shirtless?

Fucking NIGGERS
FUCKING WHITE TRAITORS ENABLING THEM=

At least when niggers pose like this, they tend to be somewhat fit. These Mexicans are a bunch of flabby little faggots with the bodies of a 10 year old boy. Super intimidating!

I don't want to sound like a gay, but airsoft is your friend. Trigger technique and footwork need lots of practice, and bullets are expensive.

I recently purchased this pistol, it's all metal, has a blowback action to simulate recoil, and hits ok out to 25 feet. Fuels with propane from a Coleman tank with the adaptor shown, that plus bbs bought online is pretty awesomely cheap, like five bucks per practice session of 1000 rounds.

It's a hundred or two to get a gun worthy of "realism" training and the gas and bbs to go with it, but after that you can pull that trigger tens of thousands of times, and do it anywhere that's not on the street pretty much, as noise isn't unbearable.

After pistol, rifle training is easy.