Did anyone else spank their sister growing up...

Did anyone else spank their sister growing up? I remember when I was 10 and she was 6 and I would grab her and spank the shit outta her. I think I probably got off on it.

She would cry and cry and beg saying 'stop please don't do that anymore, ill do anything'. When my parents left and we were alone she would get nervous because she knew i was about to spank her.

Do you know if that would fuck someones mind up? have any of you ever spanked your sisters ass?

Thats pretty fucking weird man, still I want more details
also every single female member of my family (including aunts, grandmas, etc etc) would slap my butt, I didnt mind it (Because I dont give a shit whether or not people want to touch my ass) but I wonder what wouldve happened if the gender roles were reversed

well my sister would ask my parents not to go places and she kept it a secret why. so when they left I would give it like a half hour. then I'd go in my parents room where she would be sitting there watching tv.

She would know whats coming since id get pissed at something she did. Overblowing it. Then Id chase her around, then grab her and spank her ass. she would be crying and kicking and screaming. I wouldnt let go of her.

Not what I meant, I kinda just want to know why you did it in reality, and how long this went on, how much it changed your relationship with her etc
Im not jerking off (Sorry not sorry I guess) I just want to know whats going on in the mind of people who do weird things for reasons unrelated to mental illness, if that makes sense anyway

my sis says how i was a 'bully' and doesnt elaborate. i have no idea why since i was never abused. at least im not a rapist. i must have just been born as a fuck up

Did other similar stuff happen? Did you spank your girlfriends or something aswell?

yes actually it only repeated one other time. my gf kept hamsters and I fucked w them every time she was at work. I wouldn't beat them but mentally torture them like putting them in socks and putting them in the fridge.

What the fuck

How does this shit even come up to you
But you still didnt reply to my main question, which is why you did any of this, especially the spanking your sister part

Isnt me I only post with seinfeld images

It felt good, and felt right. It is a feeling of extraordinary power. I imagine the prison guards in Nazi Germany felt the same way. I only wonder if I was didled somehow that made me repeat the cycle or if I am naturally evil

Im guessing its a natural thing, ive never had the urge to have power over anything, but I do know that I get a bit carried away when i do get it so in a way I get where youre coming from
Do you have any domination fetishes? Maybe that would explain it partly

ok there is another thing I remember as well.

there was this foster child who came to our house everyday. so my mom would take care of him and feed him brownies and he was a part of the family.his mom could not care for him so she was using us pretty much.

well whenever me and this little 7 yr old boy were alone I would mess w him. like I hid him under the bed and dragged irons to block it so he was stuck underneath the bed. then he would be crying saying let me out let me out. i would be saying. this is your new life. you are going to be here forever.

he was so fucking gullible because he believed it. he was saying 'but ill never see my mom again' I said yep, get used to it. so everyday for a few weeks he would go straight in that dungeon.

then I would leave him there crying for hours trapped under the bed, until right before my mom came home then I let him out. it was some edgar allen poe shit.

one day i had took it too far, he finally tattled to his mom. because he took a shit, and I flung the door open and pointed at him, laughing and he made the highest pitch girly scream. i always wonder what ever happened to that little sisy.

Stop believing Jewish fairy tales.

yes I have a fantasy of getting raped by girls

Youre a class 1 sociopath, so my thing of knowing why non ill people do weird shit is out of the window its cool though, get a real diagnosis and see if you can get therapy for this shit if you still have these desires

CHECKED
I was more asking do you want to rape girls or at least dominate one, daddy dom or BDSM, something of those likes

I see you started avatarfaggin again pussy

Kill yourself diaperfag

arent sociopaths people who feel no emotion?

Its more assburgers on steroids, where you cant understand other peoples emotions and have no clue what is OK to do and what isnt. I think theres another term for someone who is just unempathetic or unemotional but these things are so rare they are just bunched with sociopathy (Psychopathy is the same as sociopathy it just sounds edgier and cooler)

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/), also known as sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

t. jewipedia

I think I explained it relatively well

It is my duty to remind you that you have shit taste.

Is it because of the diaper or because you dont like the grill in the diaper?

Both are pretty disgusting tbh. Find a fetish or a girl who isn't terrible and I'll stop insulting you.

What do you like then user? You still havent filled in my template :^(

I already gave an example of the type of high quality girl you should be posting.

At least try sageanon
Also are you my 8chins nemesis now?

I'll fight you irl FUCCBOI

'MON THEN YE CHEECKY WANKER, SQUARE GO LIKE
ILL TELL YA ONE TING ROIGHT NOW YE CHUBBY COON, YER WAIFU A SHIT!
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Never hit a girl as far as I can remember.
Unless you include rape, and bad sex counts as rape.

I used to give my sister wedgees all the time but my mom made stop after a while.

No, but if I had one I would spank her. I will spank my daughter. I hope you spanked her properly.