Deaths of famous people that actually fucked you up for a while

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith#Death_and_funeral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Wayne_Smith#Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his death didn't just fuck you up. His death fucked up all of western civilization

The Prophet.
His death was the saddest of all time, of course.

Fortunately, it wasn't a bad death. He rode up to Paradise on a magic flying horse.

All Muslims believe that horses can fly.

his death didn't affect me that much but when I found about his death from a friend telling me he just died i literally couldn't hold back a few tears and started to well up when I was trying to talk. it was a little embarrassing.

it didn't fuck me up, but it made me sad, when bud spencer died

It rocked my worldview to see a dumbass actually suffer the consequences of their risky behavior for once.

I'm used to seeing the bastards get away with everything and that rustles my jimmies so hard as someone who's fucking anal about avoiding unnecessary risks.

Is it weird that I've never been sadder to hear a celebrity died than when Billy Mays died?
That man will always have such a significant place in the history of Television and memes and the world really lost something when he died

His dead was right around the time of the death of traditional television and the transition to the majority of Americans using subscription services and internet streams anyways so maybe it was for the best he didn't continue on.

rip

anyone know the name of the girl though?

As someone who worked with animals in the past. I have to agree with you. I get that Steve loved animals and all that, but he of all people should've known that animals have emotions and could feel threatened and he often overstepped his boundaries when dealing with crocks and shit.

Bottom line is the best way to tame a wild beast is to raise it from birth. At least in my experience

No I feel the same way, Billy Mays brought a kind of cozy atmosphere to TV. he always had some weird new thing that he was amped up about, and energy that all his imitators can't match. RIP Billy, selling Mighty Putty in heaven.

Billy Mays and I share a birthday. Well, shared I guess. He only sold products that did exactly what they claimed to do, he hated ads on TV that sold faulty or shitty products. That one british ad guy who was his friend took over the oxi-clean spokesperson contract out of respect since that was his most known product.

rip billy, one day we'll have some bbq cheeseburgers together and soak the grill with some HIGH POWERED, TOUGH ON GREASE OXICLEAN! IT'S ORGANIC!

RIP Billy Mays, the true Mayor of CWCville. I hope he can finally rest in peace once the coward who assassinated him finally dies of an infected taint.

steve was the man

RIP Freddie

i was glad when billy mays died. i'm more a vince guy.

Less jews, fags, and niggers = fucked up western civilization?

pretty sure you completely misinterpreted that post

yep

Was bummed when I would never get to see another movie with this guy ever again.

You now remember the downfall of the Shamwow guy

his name is (((Vince Offer)))

Bowie because he was a genius, and he changed my entire taste in music.

Amy because I watched her die. We all watched her die. She was a brilliant talent, and she just dragged herself through the street until there was nothing left.

Gene Wilder because he's literally one of the best actors. I've always loved his insanity, the screaming, the wildness, the hair, the characters. How he can go from charming to terrifying. Brilliant. He shaped my childhood a bit.

Can't think of others right now.

It was true love

glad they're dead tbh

I remember hearing him and Micheal Jackson died at the same time. I heard it while I was watching the news at the hospital while my mother was dying. That was the most depressing week of my life.

Coolest motherfucker to walk the planet.
I live close to Arlington and ran into dimebag a few times.
He bought me a beer at Trees once.
Dude was down to earth as could be.
RIP in pieces dimebag.

t. time traveller from 2017

It's odd that not only did they die at the same time but were the same age.

Charlie isn't dead yet.

did anyone ever see them in a room together?

no, but his career is

I guess so it has been for years.

Probably the only death of a famous person that ever actually got to me. The awesomness of Christopher Lee always astounded me.
I expect that thousands of undead Saxons have already fallen under his mighty sword since he died.

he's dead?

fuck

For over a year already. Died at 93.
I expect his body just instantly turned to dust

edgy FUCCBOI shoulda died decades ago

Seriously?
I would in addition add
Douglas Adam
Terry Pratchett
Lemmy Kilminster
Carl Sagan
Alan Rickman
Wes Craven
Iain Banks
Leonard Nimoy
Peter O'Toole
for example

Bud Spencer

pls no bully

it was too soom for him to go.

rip the greatest wizard of all times

Arthur Ashe handled his situation so calm and sportsman like, I had a feel.

And of course, JFK– blown away, what else do I have to say?

Terry Pratchett? He was dead to me when he got dementia and stopped writing, I thought he was dead for years before I read the obituary.

I've got a couple to add.

I'm not gay but honestly if I were to get plowed by any male it would probably be peter steele, dude is sexy as fuck.

Peter Steele RIP in peace.

smdh lads . . . smdh . . .

There will never be enother like him. Loved him in "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Earings go bra!

Richard Dunn

when i found this out it kind of affected my view on reality

a person who was a part of so many peoples childhoods never got to see adulthood

RIP :'(

In recent memory, there was Robin Williams and Gene Wilder.

based

I'm still sad about Irwin's death because his cunt wife sold out and his father has had barely any contact with his own grandchildren.

Also Australia began its quick descent into contender for worst h'wite nation next to Sweden after he died. Not sure what's up with that.

When one of the first threads popped on on Holla Forums I didn't believe it

I remember there being a South Park episode about it.
Something about Satan holding a costume party or some shit and Steve Irwin showed up with the stingray's stinger still in his chest.

Very much so. Between Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder, I laughed my shit off as a kid.

mfw I learned of the glorious cripple-bro's death. R.I.P. You majestic wheelchair man

Good man.

He most certainly helped me more quickly onto the path.

rip hotwheels
big accomplishments for such a tiny man

Frederick Brennan is dead? My god. I had no idea.

I follow him on Twitter, and he last tweeted less than a week ago.

not sure if bait or incapable of perceiving depth
either way you're a nigger

How could no one have posted these two yet? Steve Irwin shock me up, too.

he's not dead. he's only dead here.

Can you blame the poor defenseless user for thinking it was a b8? Shit like that happens all the time.

Elvis was little more than Beatles tier.

Bob Ross though.
Big Ross always brought me a moment of peace with his painting shows. He had the voice of what I imagine God would sound like.

you misread the bibble

at least we still have this guy and will continue to have him for eternity

I imagine Keanu is the vampire that realizes he needs blood but refuses to kill humans and survives off of robbing blood banks instead.

Spock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith#Death_and_funeral

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Wayne_Smith#Death

Keanu is a cool guy.

Can't wait to see Rotting Christ at the Alrosa

It wasn't a horse, it was another creature and they never said it was or looked like a horse

Jesus didn't die bro

I was trying to provide possible evidence against what he was saying. Today is my first day posting on Holla Forums in a long time. I last posted here on June 15th of this year.

Nelson Mandela

RIP a great man of peace

his life's work is to not finish his life's work.

leslie nielsen. I liked his movies.

Underrated and
Robin Williams, the fact he died was more disturbing than the actual pic of him when the police found his body, anyone have that btw?

Other then the occasional match or PPV I stopped watching wrestling after he died.