Rip in peace Masterchan

Rip in peace Masterchan

2014-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org/
facebook.com/Get-Online.../app/190322544333196/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no wherever will the pedos go? Here? But aren't they already here? No? Don't they hate this place? Why would they come back to suck our dicks again?

is librechan still up? I don't want those kiddie fuckers here.

Don't worry we're dead too. RIP 8ch.net

Don't worry, most of them are already in jail.

few days ago i went there to see if it was any better, their front page was filled with cp and one post about mlp. I dont mean just the front page either, i mean the only active posters were posting cp, the mlp post had no replies after 40 minutes.

Nothing of value was lost.

h8chan!

just because the site still exists doesn't mean it isn't dead

Only in the metaphorical sense. Although I guess that applies to a website being "alive" or "dead" regardless.

Is she a tranny or not?

Whatever it is, it's disgusting.

No, just some autistic girl

where are we supposed to get our cp now?

Can anyone please give some info or story behind this godess nicole shit, I seem to be the only one who has no idea who she is
Will provide AB for answers :^^)

IT'S BACK UP YOU IGNORANT NIGGERSHITS
masterchan.org/

Now running on new servers hosted by fbi for a faster, more satisfying user experience

its up but i clicked on one of the images and redirected to a page that forced the web browser to fullscreen and an audio saying that my Facebook details and Credit card details were being sent somewhere.

Facebook gives you a great opportunity to earn 98652$ at your home.If you are some intelligent you makemany more Dollars.I am also earning many more, my relatives wondered to see how i settle my Life in few days thank GOD to you for this…You can also make cash i never tell alie you should check this I am sure you shocked to see this amazing offer…I'm Loving it!!!!
facebook.com/Get-Online.../app/190322544333196/

just in time for the daily dump

Holla Forums is alive. That said, it is brain-dead.

Newfag
You have to type the link in your browser unless you want to get stuck in a spam loop..

6/10 made me check.
I'll send you a postcard from jail, thx op

If you say so mate

Enjoy you v& m8

so that's where the >>>/tinylotuscult/ went