When do we beat homo sapiens at reproduction? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity...

When do we beat homo sapiens at reproduction? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us demographically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us demographically.

Eurasia has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

When Africa sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending neanderthals. They’re sending homo sapiens. They’re sending humans that have lots of children, far more than us, and they’re bringing those children with them. They’re bringing spears. They’re bringing war. They’re rapists. And some,
I assume,
are good people.

But I speak to border tribes and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right hominids.

It’s coming from more than Africa. It’s coming from all over the Caucasus and Asia, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

Human terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East. They’ve become rich. We're in competition with them.

They just built an idol in the Balkans. Can you believe this? They built an idol. They're not even worshiping the correct gods.

So now humans have fire, and what they don’t have, human-neanderthal hybrids do. And in 19— and I will tell you this, and I said it very strongly, years ago, I said— and I love the tribe, and I want to have the strongest tribe that we’ve ever had, and we need it more now than ever. But I said, “Don’t mate with homo sapiens,” because you’re going to totally destabilize the European continent. Humans are going to take over the Middle East, Asia and somebody else will get Europe,

We lost 200 tribesmen in central Europe. We have wounded soldiers, who I love, I love — they’re great — all over the ground,
hundreds and hundreds of men dying from infections.

And we have nothing. We can’t even go back to the Balkans and Eastern Europe. We have nothing. And every time we give homo sapiens our genes, the first time a winter arrives, they survive it.

Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the way, and we as a species are getting weaker.

Sadly, the Neanderthal dream is dead.

But if I get elected chieftain, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make Neanderthals great again.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

0/10

SAGE

D&C demoralization shill

Those were extinct by that time, however, there was a third hominid species I can't recall off the top of my head that was around with neanderthals and humans.

Neanderkike pls go.

I thought Homo erectus was around during the early era of when Homo sapiens started appearing still but were bred/killed off. I could be wrong though.

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

SAGE AND REPORT

Please.

The Homo Erectus invasion and migration into Europe and Asia is a filthy Jew lie. Modern Europeans have way to much Neanderthal in them for us to be a mix of the two.

TL;DR We aren't related to niggers, Africans didn't migrate to Europe/Out of Africa theory is wrong, and OP is a fag

They first originated 1.9 million years ago but apparently they might have lasted 100k years into homo sapiens being their own species. Guess I was wrong.

Don't worry, the humans will assimilate.

But that's exactly what came (though not from Africa, modern humans evolved in the Middle East and the Steppe).

Neanderthals didn't give out welfare, nor were there easy routes to get to Europe.

Also sage.

4% isn't that much, really. Not to mention North/East Asians have a comparable if not higher % of Neanderthal DNA, so the idea that Neanderthal admixture = whiteness clearly isn't borne out by the empirical facts. I'm not of the belief that Africans and Europeans have evolved the same level of average intelligence (i.e. Europeans have adapted to a colder climate and agriculture and have higher IQs, less aggression, greater empathy), however, you are a fucking retard if you believe we're from two completely species- subspecies? Definitely, subspeciation has happened in as little as 30,000 years for cheetahs on similar continents, humans have several undoubtedly undergone subspeciation (unless you have a bullshit definition of subspecies which relies on large quantities of differing junk DNA) on different continents, but we're not different species, we share a recent common ancestor.

You're actually wrong. The people that left Africa avoided the conflicts over land, they ran away from the conflict to rule over land in Africa and fled to Europe where the other niggers wouldn't compete with them for resources, they left as betas and returned ~119,000 years later as alpha conquerors.

Nigger

To elaborate on this point, if you think the niggers that spent approximately 70,000 to 100,000 years evolving in Europe (10,000 years of that with agriculture), and yes they did benefit from the Neanderthal admixture, but if you think the nogs that left Africa for Europe 100,000 years ago were white you're fucking retarded. Maybe they looked Mediterranean by the time they reached the Balkans, but the idea that "whites" were superior 100k years ago, guess what, they didn't really exist yet as far as we know (as far as humans go.)

No bully.

Nigger Nigger go be nigger in africa

I'm 99.9% European, I bet you don't even have blue eyes you faggot.

I live in Europe and have greyish blue eyes an am blonde, but what ever nigger.

It's fine man, I just was pointing out you missed out on a joke.

Also move to africa if you have 0.01% nigger genes, nigger

You live in Europe? That means your people are failing to protect the only ancient homeland of whites, for tens of thousands of years, we Amerifats are only surrendering a few centuries of history, guess that means you're hundreds of times the cucks we are.

It's > 0.1% Arab/North Africa. If your standard is "must be 99.9999% white" you're going to have to empty Europe of just about everyone, if not now, give it a few generations and that will be a 100% impossible standard to meet (not happy about it, just the facts ma'am).

Fuck off.

0% Jewish, have expressive neanderthal dna. This neanderkike shit is stupid.

Just go be nigger in Africa and we don't have to end your life in the near future.

Also why do you post nigger tier television series memes? Just confirms that you are the nigger you are projecting yourself to be?

No, I just appreciate Holla Forums memes, I don't actually watch TV.

Does this mean you're going to stop posting and go outside :^)?

Nah it means we will kill you in the near future.

Meaning you and the other 3 retards who think it's feasible to kill every person in Europe who doesn't test 100% European on tests that aren't 100% accurate?

Just the shitty shills that keep shilling for shitty causes that they don't even understand.

Reported

Fucking autistic piece of shit, but I think they told you in school also that you were a piece of shit. Your teacher and your school "friends" did.

Where's the contradiction? This is like saying
The argument against nuking Russia, if its premises are true, is a strong one, the "reported" seems like a bit of a non-sequitur.

No, actually, if you want to kill people for being 0.1% Arab that's a sign of a lack of empathy to such a degree that you're not autistic you're just a sociopath.

I don't know where did I state that I wanted to kill everyone with 0.1% Arab genes, but what ever autistic piece of shit who tries to put words in to other peoples mouths. Also sociopathic behavior is being a shill on internet forums to change the subjects discussed on the said forums. But you should already know that since all you do is project your own insecurities on to others.

I confused you with this retard

Actually the original post was a joke meant primarily to entertain, nice attempt at pathologizing a joke though you dumb ass.

Neanderthals are a hoax.

Sure "hurr durr look how retarded I'm. Lol you are stupido I was just pretending and was just joking top lel. I'm so smart :-)"

sage

Whites are Cromagnon

JEW NANDERTHAL IS A FUCKING "WE ARE THE WORLD WE ARE THE CHILDREN" MEME – NOT SCIENCE…………..

Homo erectus was around up until about 70k years ago, and there was another species of hominids around that time frame iirc, nothing in the past 20k years.

You got me D:!

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!
Nice evidence there, fam, really rock solid.

Shill nigger. Why do you even waste your time shilling when you could do something useful?

Moshe pays me a shekel for every post

Doesn't mean you are doing anything useful, we could be living in a paradise without people like you, but you have to be a fucking nigger and ruin it for everyone.

I'm pretty sure people that believe that open borders lead to extinction, and are pro-white western civilization aren't the biggest threat whatever movement you identify with is facing, it amazes me how fucking stupid some people on Holla Forums are and seem to think everyone that isn't 100% identical to their views in every way is just a shill.

So you are just a stupid nigger shilling, trying to first "confess" as a fake confession then after I reply to that you play it like you didn't actually mean it. What ever nigger the day of rope is nearing.

Well, I thought it was a bit fun, but I don't quite get what you're trying to say. That immigration is bad and genocidal?

We sort of know that here already.

If that's what you got from my post you just proved my point about Holla Forums containing an exceptionally loud, paranoid, and stupid minority that is above all else concerned about shills. No where in this thread have I expressed any sentiment a semi-rational white nationalist/Nat Soc would disagree with, that you're denouncing me for "shilling" (and shilling for what I can't fucking fathom) is either trolling or you're legitimately stupid, so I hope for your sake you're just trolling; unless you're thinking that I'm saying Trump is going to lose, I actually think he's going to win, though I don't think he's going to be able to reverse the damage done by the 1965 Immigration Act.

Yeah. And that it doesn't work out well for the recipients. I would very much like for Europe to kick out all the refugees and implement policies that ensure a 90-95% white majority indefinitely (via selective incentivizing/disincentivizing of reproduction if necessary).

You make so many assumptions in every post that it just confirms your stupidity, doesn't matter if you are willingly shilling or unwillingly it still is shilling.