Man my dick is so hard right now. It wants to be in a pussy so bad...

Man my dick is so hard right now. It wants to be in a pussy so bad. I used to think women were worthless and offer nothing, and the pussy is not enough. now I see their pussy is their important part. I thought about how one would cut off their own head in public without a guillotine and decided there it is probably impossible. womens fucking pussies. that might be the only valuable part of them but its a helluva value as long as its nice and tight and hasnt been fucked too much.

You could tie a wire between two telephone poles at neck level then drive full speed into it on a motorcycle

Just get a fleshlight you fucking drama queen.

smh

Don't get me wrong, I've given up on trying to date or be friends with women because I always have to feed every single conversation to make it flow… but you've never had a conversation with a woman deeper than your dreams of your penis inside a vagina.

OP speaks, capitalism has responded.

Grow up.

I just meant fleshlight as a generic term not the absolutely disgusting western brand name.
Personally I have a tenga flip and its amazing and isn't a pain in the ass to clean.
Plus you can actually see inside of it so you aren't unknowingly sticking your dick in a moldy hole if you fail to clean it properly.

I've never used a Tenga product but /jp/'s onahole general back on halfchan always used to shit on them for sacrificing suction and feeling for ease of cleanup. I bet they're not even modeled after lolis either. I got a Virgin Age: Admission a few weeks ago to replace my dying Lolinco and I feel that it properly simulates a little girl's vagina.

You're a fucking disgusting troglodyte and probably an embarrassment to your family. I'm mourning in advance the plausible truth that society will accept your deviance in my lifetime.

How am I an embarrassment to my family when I don't leave the house or go out in public? You didn't think this through user.

Well I don't live alone so sacrificing suction is a plus to me so people don't hear squelching slurping sounds every time I want a good fap.
As for sacrificing feeling I don't notice it, for the tenga flip at least you can squeeze it at different points to make it feel tighter if you need it but since its japanese its based around micropenises so I don't need it.

Also you wouldn't actually want a fleshlight modelled after lolis, not only would it be hard to actually fap with you'd be hard pressed to get more than the head of your dick in it without it tearing.
All those onaholes aren't actually modelled after lolis, they just say that as a selling point.

Shows what you know about little girl vaginas. You need to watch more CP fampai.

actual flesh is different than the shit they make fleshlights out of.

HOT tbhfam

Pedos detected

Normalfag detected.

Hey FBI/DHS

death to paedos

It's not exactly difficult to detect pedos amongst the people discussing little girl vaginas.

Hitler dubs confirm.

Of coarse

Pedos are just guys who want to give girls a headstart on sex

Must be hard to be a teacher nowadays

I love my fleshlight

I think he doth protest too much, what do you want to bet he'll be like that pastor who went on and on about how terrible gays were and ended up being caught in a motel fucking a male prostitute?

He was just clensing the rod of god

I don't believe that to be the case in Anderson's case, but it does happen a lot. The Catholic church is full of gays and by extension, child molesters.

That's nice

Niiiice shoes