If a woman doesn't have a kid before 25 there is something wrong with her

If a woman doesn't have a kid before 25 there is something wrong with her.
Men NEED to fuck a woman, and they compete to fuck the youngest and most fertile women.
It is fine to see hot girls in high school who never get pregnant, but once they graduate it's fair game. You have literally thousands of men trying to knock that up. It's not her fault, but she WILL get knocked up. That's the way of life.
Long story short, who cares if she had a kid, just fuck a young women befoer they have down-synfrome babies

Nope, I am a male, and I will never want to fuck 3DPD.

I do, when my taxes are going to pay for the little shit.

brith control is literally for cucks.
black niggers don't use birth control,
I want more white people, I don't want niggers.

There's no shame in knocking up some dumb slut who already has had a kid with a someone who doesn't give a shit, but you need to be sure she can't find you again. Or you're in a country where your only legal obligation is some reasonable sum.

If you're going to devote your life to loving and supporting a girl, you want it to be a girl with a pristine uterus.

you need to realize that one day you will become old and you will die
this is not a choice, this will happen
we need more white people to replace us.
I know that "millenials are gay fags" but they are not that bad. THey still want to fuck hot millenial girls

Then go have a bunch of kids or do u look like your missing a chromosome and no female can stomach conceiving a child with your autistic ass.

I don't really give a shit if I am replaced or not.

Milienial females are vapid and parasitic, like all other 3DPD.
If you want to sacrifice your life on the altar of 3DPD to just gain reproductive success, then hey it is your life, don't expect me to follow. I am saving my money and time for sexbots and such.

i don't know if i'm racist, but i think almost every race is attractive BESIDES black people,
Latinas are hot as hell, Asians are hot as hell, dark tan girls are hot as hell

but black women look like gorillas. I hate them, they are disgusting, i want to vomit, i want to throw up looking at them. Why do they exist.
Brown is fine but black is disgusting

Well first, they do actually look like gorillas - homoplastic features, unchanged from primate ancestors. But moreover, in Africa women support children and male labor isn't very important, so pair-bonding never evolved in a strong form, so there is much less sexual selection and Africans women have much higher levels of testosterone.

Nig girls can be fun - I think so, anyway, especially when I get a chance to treat one really rough - but definitely the more African they look, the uglier. Pretty black girls have a lot of white genes… they're basically British girls with dark brown skin.

niggers don't use birth control, they just abort the baby like the savages they are.

Birth control is for people that like sex and don't want to spend the next 18 years spending half their salary to support a kid they can't even see and a "mother" that is gonna spend it all on shoes.
You go right ahead and have unprotected sex all you want. Once she gets all you own and ever will, I'm sure you'll be less of a cuck than me.

They also drop dead like flies. What's the point of having 10 kids, if only one or two ever reaches adulthood?
You are thinking exactly like a nigger with this "quantity over quality". White people don't just want more kids, they want kids that they can raise to be the superior humans we are. If you just pop 10 kids, have fun paying for their college and university degree. Have fun spending money on their food so they actually grow up healthy. Or what? You're one of those rednecks that thinks the outdoors teachs your kid all he needs to know and booze is the best diet they can be raised on?

White people that think like niggers are no better than niggers, you nigger.

And having a kid solves this how? I'm still gonna die, kid or no kid.

Who's this "we"? Society? Fuck society. It shits all over me all the damn time. It doesn't value my time, nor my job. It puts women above me in every single way. And the current programs they are running gives black people better odds of getting into university than white males.

Fuck society, if it wants me to care about it, maybe try caring about me first.

Millenials are shit, always will be, enjoy your new generation.
And no, they don't want to "fuck hot millenial girls", they are too scared for that. They have single divorced mothers to remind them how women are. They have the media to show them how women are, they have snobby bitches in clubs outside to show exactly how they behave.

Every single day, those "millenials" here it again: "Man loses house, car, son and dog to woman that wasn't happy with marriage", "Man tries to prove woman was cheating on him, gets spanked by other lover", "man tries to win affection of girl, she dumps him for some hot hunk". "Man looks at woman on the street, restraining order placed on him".

You even have men in teaching positions being accused of being pedophiles. You have men going out on the streets that avoid kids, even if they look lost and in need of help, to avoid being labeled pedophiles. Men no longer catcall women or even try to talk with them anymore for fear of being made fun of or even accused of rape. They don't even go to bars to meet chicks since if she fucks with you when drunk, she will claim rape and get away with it.

Fuck society for making this whole witchhunt on white males. They are now inside their houses playing videogames all day long with each other, and that's what everyone else deserves.

The whole point is to have kids and spread your seed

lol.

Yeah right.

3 billion years of lifeforms fighting and sacrificing to reproduce so you could be here and decide you'd rather just masturbate and play vidya. Pretty sad.

True fact.

Is it true that a nigger will cook and eat their aborted child?

All that evolution and in the end, nobody gives it any value anymore.
Might as well fap and play vydia until there's some apreciation for the dick. And if that doesn't change, then there's always extinction.

women have plenty of appreciation for "the dick". they simply don't have any appreciation for yours.

it would be good if you didn't breed.

Way ahead of you.

Yeah, when find yourself in a shitty situation that had no way of getting any better, it is best to take what you can't from said situation (Being physic bigger then half of the world's population, and being smarter then the average of half of world's population) and fucking off.

women have plenty of appreciation for money, and status, anything after that is an after thought.

You guys really should read up on r/K selection theory. There's a reason there's always a population boom after wars and nationwide tragedies, why the fall of empires is always preceded by decadence and debauchery. Look up the "rat park" experiment as well.

There are two types of reproduction strategies. r selection can be found in species like rabbits. They reproduce quickly and have lots of children, but don't individually care about any of them. They're collectivist. A rabbit doesn't spend much time raising each of it's children, and each one is only so important as the rest. They may be fine accepting a predator eating one or two if they have six more.

K selection can be find in species like wolves and elephants. They mate more long-term and spend a long time raising and teaching their young. They put an emphasis on competition and hierarchy.

Every so often a people is chased from their country. In finding a new land they endure great hardship, and become K selection. K selection societies build great empires. Over time their offspring become lazy and relaxed living in a land of plenty. Overpopulation is followed by debauchery and a sudden drop in birth rates, and the civilization collapses.

It's in part a consequence of the way humans wage war. The weakest among us have no skin in the game. Our strongest go off to fight and are slaughtered, never passing on their genes. Compare this to the mating strategy of the elephant seal and cuttlefish. The alpha elephant seals go out to the edge of their territory and face eachother with honor. The cowardly beta seal sneaks onto the beach and quickly rapes the females while the alphas are distracted in glorious combat. The alpha male cuttlefish protects a group of female cuttlefish. The beta male cuttlefish changes it's shape to look like a female in order to sneak in under the alpha's protection and rape the girls.

And if you say "tl;dr" you're exactly the beta male loser being described and should take your short-sighted laziness as proof you should

END YOURSELF

The terms beta and alpha lose all meaning when applied to humans, as humans as we are smart enough for it to be used as a manipulation tactic.
You have to give incentives for humans for them to do something, 3DPD already have incentives to have children, males have nothing but disincentives.
Using shame isn't going to work on men anymore, as most men get their validation from obstructing, so all shame will get you nowadays is a middle finger.

You started your post so well but then you went full retard here.
There's more "strengths" than strength of arm, like intelect or creativity. Those individuals are rarer than those with big muscles and generally the ones that actually change society and keep it moving forward.

In an ideal world, those males would have an equal or even better chance at mating than your average Muscle Joe since they contribute to society as well and as such would get benefits in the form of social standings and resources.
And in part, that kinda happens. Rich doctors that get their job from their education and intelect do end up meeting and mating with more girls.

The thing however is that our K selection is kinda failing since it only kicks in when women hit 30 years old. Before that, they much prefer an r selection because it's what brings them the most pleasure. And so, the kind of men that still prefer the K selection as they have the resources and social standing to provide for the female, are not seen as valuable as the other males that just look like a good time. They'll remenber about the good males once they hit a certain age, but before that, party on!

Blame feminism and entitlement for this, especially since the government and the laws help a lot here.
It's like this user said:
Males have no incentive to have kids besides passing their genetic code, while women get so much from a relationship, it's not even funny anymore laughing about the inequality.

Like it or not, the gender roles have been switched. Men now are the ones picking their mate based on quality, while women will go for quantity any day of the week. And this doesn't work when they are the ones with the womb, but as long as laws enforce this shit, it ain't gonna change.

3DPD would be this why with or without feminism
Blame the environment not feminism.

You misunderstand me. Our warriors go off and die in wars, removing their genes from the pool. Thus the only men able to reproduce are the ones who actively avoided military service or were deemed too weak to participate. Generation after generation of this is part of what's given rise to beta males.

Fitness is only part of the equation, bravery, honor, courage, nationalism, these are all traits not being passed on because of this either.

I would think a great way to incentivise military service would be some sort of program guaranteeing if they die in combat their seed will be put into a beautiful woman and the child paid through college, or something along those lines.

oh no

None of that shit is genetic, nor do all men die at war.

This is why people started to not liking Holla Forums. You guys are fucking retarded.

Well, you certainly did a wondeful job refuting the idea.

Oh wait, no. You just seemingly felt threatened by it and so associated me with a group you don't like and called the idea retarded.

You think personalities aren't passed on by parents? Of course they're genetic. Nationalism you could *say* isn't genetic, but the personality type that would favor that sort of thinking is.

Do you think a fat, balding, wimpy beta is going to produce warrior offspring?

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading). You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these FUCCBOIs who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

Threatened by what? Your fucking retarded idea.
Breeding happens after people find themselves in a safe environment, meaning breed isn't on top of the priority list, personal is safety is.

You mean the people that raise a child have an influence of the child's personality?
Yeah, that isn't genetic, that is environmental.

Oh, I see. You just have autism.

Now who is the one not refuting the point?

That's not what I'm talking about. Why do the men who avoid the draft do so? Because they believe they'd die. Laziness, weakness, etc. What are the odds that someone who would dodge the draft is going to have a child who would not only volunteer, but be a strong warrior?

It's like with the cuttlefish analogy. The ones who become beta and pose as females are the smaller males. When they successfully mate with females, the resulting offspring will also be smaller males, resulting in a general weakening of the species. D'yafuckinggetitnow?

What you said didn't make any sense. You're assuming people -or animals- only reproduce under certain circumstances. What's more, history shows us the exact opposite of what you say is more likely. People who feel safe and comfortable have less kids.

The way you phrased it, your assumption that people only have kids in a safe environment "meaning breed isn't on top of the priority list" demonstrated a frankly extremely autistic way of thinking. You're applying *your* priorities to every living creature on Earth, and assuming there's only one circumstance under which creatures reproduce.

Combining that with you thinking "Y-YOU'RE RETARDED!" is an argument leads me to one conclusion. "Oh, I see. You just have autism."

People care about their personal safety and well being over breeding. That is all I fucking said.

whoops

couple things

Because some men don't like killing people for a living?
Because some men don't agree with the wars they will be forced to fight?
Because some men will benefit their country more staying behind?

Go tell Joseph Oppenheimer that he would help America more by enlisting in some army instead of staying behind and working on project Manhattan. And just for shits and giggles, go ask him afterwards if he would have helped his country had he known the result of his research.

You're no different than a nigger. Breed as much as possible to outbreed the competition. Quantity over quality. Everyone that doesn't want to murder "the others" is just a coward and shouldn't be allowed to breed.
For the sake of your children, I hope you never have any, and as fate would have it, you are the reason society fucks us all to the point we can't even have kids if we wanted.

HAHA.
How brainwashed are you to believe the draft is anything other than a way to trick STUPID GOYEM FUCKS (like you), to fight for the military industrial complex, and profits for private US companies overseas.

Why don't we just from tall buildings? Or eat random mushrooms? Or shit where we eat? Or eat each other's meat?
Because every single idiot that ever tried any kind of moronic behaviour similar like that ended up dead and didn't bred any more of his kind, thankfully.

In case you haven't noticed, what you are saying is that "someone that chooses to risk his life for little to no benefit should end up having even more offsprings than someone that chose to spend his life in safety, amassing wealth and resources".
You go against the entire concept of darwinism while claiming darwinism as the basis of your thinking. What a retard.

Let me ask you something. Are you in the army? And why no? (since I'm 100% you aren't)
Why are you asking someone else to join the army in your stead, posing it as some moral obligation they should have when you yourself aren't willing to do it either?