I'm in my first day of college and I have no idea what to do...

I'm in my first day of college and I have no idea what to do. How do I asset my dominance over these lesser beings of normie flesh and blood?

Try killing yourself in the middle of the quad.

You need to find the biggest guy there and beat the shit out of him.
If you don't do this within the first week you're sure to end up as someone's bitch.

start groping the girls immediately and make sure to pass yourself off as the kind of guy who is entitled to grabbing whatever tits he sees and wished to grope

sounds like you're a normie college boy

You need to understand normies are sub human scum. After that you can do what ever the fuck you want.

Day school is not the same as night school

Why do so many americans choose college over university and trade school. A college degree will leave you unemployed and a lot of debt behind. A university degree isn't really the better option either, but is more accepted than a college degree. Trade school seems to be the better option, but you can't brag in front of your friends that you went to college/uni. Trade schools pays the best and gives ou the most job opportunities. Most people think that trade school involves hard hand labor, but they are wrong, atleast here, where most go for positions in IT and bank clerks.

Aren't you supposed to go to college before going to university?

You go to a trade if you don't want to pay for uni, you go to college if you don't want to pay as much for uni.

yeah, it is shitloads cheaper, and you aren't spending 1000s on core shit, that has nothing to do with your degree.

In the US college = university.
Most people go to college because they don't want to work, they want four+ more years of fucking around on their parents/taxpayer's dollar.
If you go to university for anything except math, computer science, chem, bio, physics, or engineering, you are wasting your time. If you go to community college for anything other than a trade certification, you are wasting your time.
The issue is that trade school is hard, fast, and leads to a job. These people don't want/are too lazy to work a real job, so they get fluffy worthless degrees and then blame everyone else for recognizing how worthless their "education" is once they graduate (or drop out after 5 years) and nobody will hire them.

It's not just a matter of which one costs more, trade school gives you skills that will always be useful. Colleges, uni's, etc, give you a questionable degree that may become entirely useless in the near future.

I recently read an article that said that there is a difference between college and university in the US. The highest degree at a college you can get is a associates degree and at a university is a PhD.

Where I live college is called Fachhochschule, university is of course Universität and we don't have trade school we have apprenticeships where you work some days in the week and the other days you have school at a trade school. If you work for example as a cars mechanic, you work 3 days in a garage and get paid and two days you're at school learning the theory. Ca. 70% here makes an apprenticeship, the other 30% takes the path for Fachhochschule and University, but you need an appreticeship in order to have access to a Fachhochschule and you need a high school degree, something which you need for university as well. Not for an apprenticeship though. Unfortunately we have here the same problem that mostly women go to university for a degree in bullshit like journalism and not something useful.

That is community college.
Basically continued high school for those that can't get into an accredited college/university.
When people talk about "going to college" here, they mean a four year university.

1.quit if it's early enough to not pay back the loan
2.Get into trade school.
3. Be a Man
4. realize everyone is retarded and the more education someone has the less common sense they display
5. become an entrepreneur because you can sell anything if you do it right
6. Profit.

In the US a college is anything that offers a bachelor's (4 year) but not graduate or doctorate.
A university offers graduate, doctorate and undergrad.

The first 2 weeks of college ARE CRITICAL. Girls there haven't met any guys, so its time to put on the charm and be friendly as fuck to them.

If you wait a month they have already paired up with dudes or have been fucked at least once and will be fucking almost daily with random dudes.

Don't even pay attention to other guys, who the fuck cares of you get male friends in college.

If you can establish yourself as approachable in 14 days, you will have a great college career and as many vaginas as you can fuck.

GET OUT THERE NOW, YOU HAVE ALREADY WASTED 1 DAY.

Kill yourself, you pathetic hedonist. The only reason to fuck bitches in the (((Current year))) is to produce children, and no child would ever want to be born into the degenerate world we live in today.

checked

Successful life at uni is about finding right equilibrium.

Try to talk to a few people, guys and girls and call them to pub for a few beers. you want them to think that you are ok guy for a drink. Don't go to every party you are invited, your social value is somehow increasing if you don't attend most parties. also, do not talk with them about mememagic. they will not understand it, believe me.
Find a new hobby, anything like reading books or cycling will help you refresh your mind much better than playing games/browsing chans.
Make time for studying. I'm not saying get A from every subject, but make sure there is not risk that you'd be expelled from school.
Also call your mother at least once a month, it will make her happy that you care about her.

cOLLEGE LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LEARNING THAT YOUR LIFE DON'T MEAN shit!

The only reason to go to college is to have sex with the lectors. Bonus points if you impregnate them and ditch them with a false name and address.