kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Wander-Over-Yonder-Season-2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8wQ5O
mega.nz/#F!UVpDWYDb!Sq8NJ9nYa1O8e_nKpmASzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great ending

wonder if they considered cutting the Dom revenge/Monkeyboy tease

>credits show Dominator passing by an American launch probe
Are they implying that she came to Earth? If so, artists need to get on that STAT

you haven't heard the "Hater is Monkeyboy theories?

After seeing the last episode, I'm…satisfied with it?

Wander tried to friend Dominator. It looked like he reached her, but she rejected him and the rest of her enemies to stomp off in a huff.

Lord Hater got the backing of all the enemies of Dominator, complete with getting the finishing strike on Dominator's ship. He says he'll go and conquer the healed galaxy, but Wander's not despondent at that since they can continue their adventures.

All in all, the episode wrapped up the Dominator conflict while leaving openings for future stories in the Wanderverse.

I wish Craig would at least tell us about that, since it was obviously foreshadowing to events of a now never happening third season.

Well, they did got cancelled while planning a third season.

Oh, I know. By now, I'm wondering if WOY will get continued outside of TV like Darkwing Duck and Invader Zim.

They say they like the ideas too much to spoil a potential third season, unlikely as that is

If it gets a huge cult following, maybe

Yay! Im satisfied. All I ever wanted.

Im sorry I doubted you criag, I want a third season! I want it so bad!

I'm watching episode 39.
Dominator is a fucking bitch.
I can´t believe there are edgelords who like her and are watching this series with the wrong mentality.

An episodic animated series with a good ending? Color me impressed.

I guess the whole point of Dominator not being redemeed and running away from change was to show that deep down she's nothing but a sore loser, incapable of changing for the better. Thanks Craig.

That was a really hard lesson.
Wander Over Yonder was in my happy trio and that lesson really hurt.

Although to be honest, other series in my happy trio did showed the same lesson as WOY, but did it in a way that said. "Yeah, things coul've been different."

So the female version of a neckbeard wizard.

But Man. I was so scared that Hater wouldn't be able to touch Dominator.

But they did it. Not only that, but they did a role REVERSAL. As Dominator before took on Haters Ship Mono e mono, Hater Took on Dominators even bigger and more powerful ship alone.

Yea, I can't say it's a nice lesson. But the show teaches that if you treat someone with respect and care, so will they eventually. Which is not always the case. Sometimes there's just psychopaths who can't be talked to. And that's a good thing to keep in mind.

That guy is a pretty good demonstration why people on 8ch aren't a threat to anyone. We're too stuck up our asses with our superior tastes and opinions, that wej ust scoff at normies, rather than try and change them by force.

Also Seems Dominator Killed the Roaming Puppy. If you notice that its inhabitants are on the last planet as well.

FUCK YOU MAN, FUCK YOU.

btw my happy trio is
WOY, Twin Peaks and Rorouni Kenshin.
Those shows turned me into a more positive person overall.
Something similar happened in TP, as for many characters who started in a way that would be considered as fucking monsters ended pretty decently in comparisson as how they began, but they showed that actually changing for the better could be hard as cocks.

Ok, watching the episode, don't wanna bring another can of worms here but. Is Dominator trying to break Hater's manhood?

Try to be easy on them user, 5th grade is a hard time for a kid.

Did hater just proved his manhood and buttfucked Dominator's ship and came?

Holy shit user.

Be careful what you wish for.

THAT DUCKING BITCH, I remember I would use to be like that at 15… oh god, Dominator is just a stuck up late teen.
It takes real maturity to see good in people but at the same time being wary.
Wow, this is probably one of the most adult messages ever.

FUCK NO.

well, they foreshadowed that in the episode where Hater fired Peepers. the ship couldn't take on Sourdough's personal ship, but Hater made mincemeat out of it

Suprised Dom didn't make the others turn on Wander for exposing them

10/10 BEST EPISODE

I still believe Dominator could've been reformed with a little more interaction.
Her ego was broken and she was at an incredible weak spot.
Wonder why Wander didn't insisted on her.

I was expecting that too, it almost seemed like they set up for it.

It would have detracted from Hater.

I think Dominator is a unique case because she is a genuine sociopath. Yes she needs people but only to see them suffer.

how? wouldn't he have a very different skeletal structure? Longer arms? A tail?

Who is monkeyboy?

on top of that, it was basically a remake of the first episode
>Hater tries using his ship for combat it fails
only real difference is Wonder wasn't there to distract him

I was disappointed to find out Dom destroying the galaxy just meant leaving every planet in ruins

An astronaut chimp seen during the time travel parts in The Waste of Time. They said he was going to play a big part in S3.

I'm glad they didn't go the MLP direction

RUINS??? that's half of what it is. she sucked out their cores, leaving them as hollow shells of their former selves women, am i right?

but seriously, she basically made the planets uninhabitable. she removed significant amounts of mass, causing massive devastation. here's a hint at what happens when your planet is cored

hell, the only thing that makes the flowers growing on those planets is probably that they mutated from the radiation constantly pelting against them, meaning that they're probably going to go th

sorry, my mouse fucked up and hit post without me

You're reading too much into it. This is a show where the main characters run around in a bubble and a lot of the planets are smaller than a football field.

Lets hope that just like after the end of the galaxy, we can repair the husks of the shows that are left.

such as… ?

I mean like later. Like at the moment it's just an empty husk galaxy.

Ya think Craig will eventually just reveal the Monkeyboy plotline on his tumblr or whatever?

Well, he just cracked regarding his true feelings of the Powerpuff reboot…

Any links to that, dubs ?

I wonder if TheMarySue's gonna lose its shit over how Lord Dominator was defeated.

Glad Hater and Dominator didn't reform in the end

Anyway, the idea of Dominator (A villain that Wander has trouble befriending and is better than Hater) was good in theory but Craig handled it badly

Wander needed a challenge and Dominator wasn't enough of one

Rest In Peace Lord Hater and Watchdogs, the only redemable thing in that shitty kids show

So this is actually canon?

Yeah, I noticed that too. They might not have intended this, but at times it came off that Sylvia could have taken on Dominator if she didn't have to worry about what Wander says and does.

They needed to show more of Dominator's vulnerable side

Dominator would've been best split into two characters (one would be a female galactic conqueror, the other a omnipotent galactic threat)

I thoroughly enjoyed the finale. I was afraid they'd pull their punches where Dominator is concerned and am glad to see those fears were unfounded.

I did find Hater's sudden competency jarring. Even at the beginning of season 1, he never seemed to be particularly good at details- he just shows up, intimidates, smashes, and rules. I think there should have been a couple of episodes devoted to showing Hater gearing up for war, culminating in this.

Not enough continuity time. It also sort of served to reinforce the message that what allowed him to Beat Dominator was everybody believing in him like he always wanted.

I like how it's ambigious whether she'll reform or not. And I like how if she does reform it'll be probably just finding a new galaxy where she'll fill in a less destructive occupation instead of just straight up befriending the others as if you had to befriend others when you stop being evil. It's like One Punch Man and some of their villains like Dr. Genus and Hammerhead. They're not really friends with the main characters but they stopped being evil.

Dominator was just weird in how they handled her from the start. I'm not sure what they were going for but they certainly failed in whatever they wanted to do.

- First introduction. New Threat but revealed in end to be quirky girl conqueror.
- No new episodes shown of her until 10-13 episodes later where all villains are after the powerful ring set up by Wander. Wander after finding out that Dominator is a "Lady" begins to ship her with Hater.
- Hater's character becomes dumb love obssessed character who is annoying for a lot of episodes to come.
-Dominator barely shows up. She is only mention in passing as a major threat in the background, main plot point for Hater's one-sided love episodes or showing up for a punchline.
- 2/3rds through the season, the musical episode where Dominator is main focus and sets Wander and Haters character back to what it used to be before they met Dominator.
- Dominator sings song about how she isn't Damsel in Distress and is defeated- psyche— she's now got ice powers!
- Final 1/3rds of the season we finally get to see that quirky side that was missing since the first 2/3rds of the season in the few batch of episodes left, though it is still dominated by episodes where she isn't around and called a huge threat.
- Finally defeated and fleet destroyed with the help of Hater cheered on by others.
- Doesn't reform and storms out like the teenage girl she actually is.

It seems they realized they screwed up 2/3rds of the way through and tried to correct it but it was too late since they were cancelled by that time. You can see this in the "This season" joke they pulled in the finale.

She needed more vulnerable or fun personality mixed with threat to the galaxy personality throughout the season, rather it bunching up near the end. The reveal that she was a "Lady" should have been saved for later. Wander shouldn't have turned into a manipulative shipper because they ruined Haters character (even though there were a few good episodes because of it, mostly the parody ones). There could be a one-sided romance plot for Hater but it shouldn't make his entire characterization become as one-sided as it did here. Even though they fix that personality deficency in the comradiery with Sylia later, I'm reminded when she sung that not a damsel in distress line and wince because it reminds me of the many, many episodes prior and the lack of what she's done. Sure, you're not a damsel in distress but her existence wasn't that far off from it. You're just a damsel who is only known for strength or a damsel of other's adoration. You didn't have a more defined character other than the first episode and just became a plot point for things to happen, which is the defining point of the damsel in distress trope. You were just shipping material to Wander to help a guy out. That sentry robot that was disposed of had more heart than she showed for most of the season prior to that episode.

I liked the idea of Dominator but the exectuion was very sloppy. She was Poochie if she didn't fuck off and die in the next episode. There was room for improvement but by the time it happened, it was too late at that point. I hope they learn their lesson in their next project because we don't need a repeat of this.

That's very fair. If things happened the way you described them, then this season overall would be more enjoyable. Even though the finalle was fantastic.

Also on wander: Make him less aggravatingly passificst. Like Keep him the way it is but don't push him into situations that make it look like he would rather watch the universe suffer an aggravating death than step on a ladybug.

Have they ever posted about WoY?

archive.is/8wQ5O

SJW official translate and how they will understand it.

If we're talking about issues with the show, then I'll point out that Season 2 ended up not having enough screentime for Hater. He only got one episode after My Fair Hatey but before the finale which showed his character development.

You'd figure from McCracken saying Hater's the protagonist (with Wander as the main character) that they'd do more with Hatey after Dominator breaks him.

We've seen Wander clearly has no problem indirectly getting Hater or other baddies hurt numerous times. So I don't understand when he became such a pacifist during the Dominator saga.

And he was just edgefic Westley

Could it because S1 was more about just gags and setpieces? Basically a planet-of-the-week show, with no real character arcs?

Those elements were still present in season 2. Remember when Wander allowed Hater to blast through baddie upon baddie in the Battle Royale?

There is a thing called "cold blood".
One thing is going panic mode and trying to fix a situation that got out of hand, another is straight up going "Ehy let's beat this other guy up!".

The thing is that Wander screwing up the mecha fight is another case in the trend of "Wander and Sylvia are taking on Dominator but Wander gets in the way thanks to insisting on doing things his way to the point of flat-out botching their missions". It comes off that Sylvia could have taken on Dominator herself and might have even took her down before she finished crushing the galaxy.

Does Dominator still have her cryokinetic and pyrokinetic powers?

CHIM

No. It was all her armor. She has nothing now.

I thought people were just making shit up about kisscartoon being bloated as fuck. Shit, it makes all four of my processor cores hit 100%!

It works like shit on firefox for some reason.
Works pretty fine in chrome

Play it in fullscreen. The video goes well if you do that.

Use WatchCartoonOnline instead.

It works better if you hide the ads or just click the "If the player does not work, CLICK HERE to use your device's player and try to disable IPv6" underneath the video.

I think that's the point though

This. Now she's just going to wander the galaxy until she's through with her hissy fit.

Sigh

All I really want is Hater, Peepers, and some Watchdogs.

Remember when they made an awesome toy that I would buy the crap out of but can't for some retarded reason?

A whole set of Hatervision Toys?

dude, all i wanted where an army building sets of Watchdogs and those fist-dudes (and soem shy guys) and i could have epic battles

Personally I really liked the designs of SourDoughs Henchmen. Something perfect about them.

my nigga

/tg/ gets shit done

All the Henchmen deserve some love, but I mostly want the Watchdogs.

I would love to have a collection of Watchdogs
Maybe run an Imperial Guard army with them..

So..what do you guys think was the plan proposed by the black cube of darkness?

and did involved rape?

You just know it involves gangrape and decapitation.Can't get much darker than that.

It's a real shame the only merch for the show is the custom store shit where they just slap an image on to a shirt or mug. I really need a Watchdog army.

what about hand-holding and eye contact

This is a very funny and good running gag, my personal favorite, but in this context and specially in the way you put it is unfunny stupid, you're an idiot and a faggot.

Peppers deserves more, watch dogs, hater, they should have their own show that is abot conquering the universe
it would be for 16+ becauseit would be more logical and consistence that WOY, it would explain startegy and taticts about taking, managing and keeping galatic empires

tee gee should make this, their own cartoon cartoon but i know you losers won't even make fanfics, /tg/ gets shit done

after destroying her, slowly skinning her alive via small slits of skin vertically down her body, then once the long drawn out process is complete, bathing her in lemon juice and setting her on fire, decapitating her and draw and quartering her?

You're the type that reads nana's everyday life and laughs, ain't ya?

It being "the point" doesn't make it beyond calling out. Especially when it gets to the point where it looks like Sylvia could have taken on Dominator herself if didn't have to worry about Wander.

Hey, we didn't even get the MOD merch at first

God, these were such good moments, they were almost cathartic. The entire show has the Coyote-Roadrunner effect where even though Hater is a giant asshole who's doing the wrong thing, you want to see him succeed at least once because of how much he works for it and how much you like him. Then we get this fucking finale.

This finale shows just what Hater can do if he sets his mind to something, and subtly drives home that you can achieve your best and be amazing if you set your mind to something positive in this case, saving the universe which makes the moments even better. Not to mention that when his ship gets shot down, he personally destroys the ship itself due to his sheer willpower and desire to conquer his goal and his enemy.

However, at the end, the show still ends the way it began because of Hater's decision to not do the right thing - he regresses because he does the wrong thing. This is such a great way of sending a message, and the fact that Hater was the biggest contributor in this finale rather than Wander or Sylvia shows just how much they enjoyed giving his character growth and how much they enjoyed writing the character in general.

He is, look directly under the ND part of >>614485's pic

Does this mean CMC was throwing us off regarding those silhouettes in My Fair Hatey?

I may be wrong but I think I see one of the amoeba boys in the background to

Here's a MEGA that I found from lurking halfchan:

mega.nz/#F!UVpDWYDb!Sq8NJ9nYa1O8e_nKpmASzQ

It's over 35 GB, and it's all in 1080p. Hope you enjoy it.

bump

So basically they looked to Tumblr –on a regular basis– as a representative of their audience… What a fucking joke.

smh

Both Frank and Craig said they feel animation is essential to WoY, so don't expect a comic anytime soon

I don't want this thread to end. ;_;

Me neither. So how about you pitch me some nsfw requests of some of the ladies in the show?

Dominator in slave Leia outfit

It's not over until I say it's over.

With S2 done, has anyone made an edit of this with the corresponding completed footage?

why am I just finding out about this now?

About what?

The show ending.

Yeah. Shame cause I really liked the animation and art in the show. Simple, clean but well done.

She killed season 2 tbh.

It seems fitting here to post the first WoY footage ever previewed

>>>/mtt/