Helmet cam footage emerged showing a fleeing ISIS fighter getting fatally shot in the back on a field during a...

Helmet cam footage emerged showing a fleeing ISIS fighter getting fatally shot in the back on a field during a firefight while his last struggle and need for help is totally ingored by his so called "brother in faith" meerly using his wounded and slowly dying body as cover against still incoming fire while calmy reloading his rifle.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898876/Isis-fighters-high-cocaine-Huge-bag-drugs-home-Islamic-State-leader-accused-drugging-troops-boost-morale.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371512/Nazis-fed-speed-infantrymen-tested-cocaine-like-stimulant-concentration-camps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was nothing he could do anyways so it was the best to use the corpse as a shield.

howd he get hit? looks like airpipe + aorta. the dude insta vomited blood.

died running like a bitch

I enjoyed watching him die.

To be fair, it doesn't look like there was fuck all he could do.

Still fun to watch though, any more?

Noice.

COWARDS DIE IN SHAME

I hate to have to break it to you anons but ALL "FIGHTERS" IN THE MIDDLE EAST ACT LIKE THIS
No big surprise here OP

fake

Sounds like a neck shot.

Yup.

and this is why you ZIG ZAG..

nope, and I can prove this very easily.
he reached for his throat while falling.

try doing a fake fall without putting your hands in front of you, it's impossible unless you train and even then it's obvious because you are keeping your arms stiff not waving them in a panic then grabbing your neck.

RUNNING IS HOW YOU LIVE FAEGET.

Is dying a better plan? Are you bulletproof, just walk?

Go to k and get gud fag.

What could you do? It was fucking fatal.
Also
Fee fee bullshit should always be disregarded.

cute and all until you actually try to apply this irl with a buddy you fought along with.

mudshits can do this because they all think they're going to paradise anyway, also they're fucking cowards who bail on each other all the time.

Ice fucking cold. He didn't even look concerned that his buddy got iced, he just kept reloading.

These people truly are animals.

Who cares? ISIS is at least better than the US military. ISIS throws fags off buildings, US military makes them officers.

Is the sound around from weapons and constant gunfights, or simply due to his mic hitting clothing and so on?

ignore the LARPers

(checked)

I kno rite. Doesn't ISIS have Call of Duty? You don't outrun the bullets, you outrun the aim! Duh.

tbh at least that poor bastard took it quick and didn't get a gut shot

the guy is taking forever to reload that mag

he is probably high as fuck

I see that IShit is still doing these stupid rushes at entrenched PKK positions on open terrain

do these people even have a basic understanding of reality or are they all stoned out of their mind when they come up with their operation? this video just looks like the one with abu haadjar and the rollie-pollies but it looks like IShit ran out of vehicles to spam at the kurds. their strategy is basically Command and Conquer IRL, just spam troops at the base defense until it is destroyed

Muslims are cowardly fighters and always have been. They overcome this cowardice with drugs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898876/Isis-fighters-high-cocaine-Huge-bag-drugs-home-Islamic-State-leader-accused-drugging-troops-boost-morale.html

tbh most germans were high as fuck on meth and seeing speed demons on the eastern front. I am not going to LARP and pretend I am naturally a better fighter than someone else because of the color of my skin, that is super bad luck.

also the burger military in vietnam made IShit look like church going mennonites when it came to drugs

source? i dont find that claim crazy, because amphetamine was pretty "normal" back then but i still would like a source

What will we use if civil war starts in europe?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371512/Nazis-fed-speed-infantrymen-tested-cocaine-like-stimulant-concentration-camps.html

sorry its the day wee mayil but there are lots of links

sorry mean for

do you guys have bath salts?

I don't really understand the issue the video maker is trying to pull with this "This is reality of ISIS honor" etc. Nigga just flat out died in five seconds and luckily made a shield to the other guy (who was killed as well I presume). If it was me I'd do the same but take his dogtags.

But who the hell taught this guy on how to run when under fire, guy is as tall as a poppy straight up and running in a straight line, that's the easiest target ever.

Amfetamines without a doubt.

and beer tbh, a lot of cigs as well. its too bad you yuroplebs don't appriciate cigars, at least the bongs do

these people are being sent to attack fortified positions on open terrain with zero support, its a complete waste of soldiers. the one with abu hajaar was ridiculous, they wasted like 5 armored trucks basically loitering within range of ATGMs with the vague idea that they were going to "storm" a position with less men than the defenders. they should have rigged up some flame thrower truck and brought up a shit load of technicals with mounted ZPU 20mm guns and suppressed the kurds then burned them out before an assault, ww2 style shit.

Hm?

If it comes to guerilla war, one, you will not want men drunk in any way, two, I would not let my men smoke either since it can create too dangerous situations if people smoke at night, and it also creates a heat signature easier to pick with sensors.

You want your men on edge, not relaxed.

you are LARPing if you don't thing soldiers won't drink and smoke, unless you are Karl XII or Ungern-Sternberg tier ruthless they are going to booze it up after actions, its a fact of history. also you are not going to be a commander of anything, LARPing is for faggots.

Of course they will smoke and drink, life finds a way, but you should see for yourself how you can spot the burning tip of a cig when it's inhaled and not properly covered with hand on a dark night, you can see it from hundreds of meters away, and on a thermal scope or goggles as well as night vision it lights them up like a xmas tree.

I kept thinking while reading this thread why someone is going on about larping, I guess it was you. Yes, in case of war I actually will have troops under me, sorry.

This. What is the guy supposed to do? He's hunkered there in the trench reloading when Abdul starts running at him and takes a fast one.

Clearly he was dead, so might as well keep reloading. Low chance of medical personnel out there anyway.

You know, during WW2 2/3 of all artillery and mortar shells shot by the German military were smoke rounds.
If they had simply concealed themselves somewhat with smoke they could have at least gotten in range.

But the whole thing was garbage, look at how many men that truck held. 3+2 drivers, and I'd assume it's the same with the other trucks. Just assuming they reach the enemy positions and dismount, you have, provided no one dies on the way there, 25 men to take out an enemy in a prepared and fortified position.
At the best of times, in MOUT, you need a ration of 7 attackers for every 1 defender..

ahahaha you are funny, camoflauge and concealment manuals are public domain, its common knowledge at this point that FLIR has progressed to the point where smoking is irrelevant when the enemy can see you at 1km regardless. a proper dug-out with image scattering nets and fresh foliage is going to be much better than being a faggot about people smoking. ROTC pogs can fuck right off tbh, you are going to be a desk jockey kiddo

IMO it would have been better to mount heavy weapons on those trucks an advance while firing on the position with infantry behind. I'm not even in the army and that armored truck was clearly underused by having nothing mounted to it

No one smokes more than soldiers in the field, lmao.

I have no clue what you're talking about, but unfortunately I will have troops under me, it's a fact. If I can be a faggot about smoking I will.

How is this an insult, I never understood it.

Seems retarded, tbh

you will get fragged in a real war especially since you don't even understand the basics of imaging technology POG faggot

filtered for ZOGbot welfare queen cancer

I've accepted the fact that I will probably die among the first. If anything it makes me more of a faggot about smoking.

(Checked)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm not saying the military has no use if that's what you got out of my post.

I sincerely do not understand people lying to themselves and saying being outside in the sun is better than being climate controlled and comfortable.

As some word of advice from a Landser:
Don't act like being an officer makes you better.
Everyone will take an experience ranker over some fresh-outta-school officer any day of the week.

Sure, it's just a pet peeve, my team luckily knows it already and not many smoke.

What's an officer doing on Holla Forums anyway?

Aren't your puppet strings being tugged on?

That will change the first time you'll be out in the field for more than a day, trust me

Well, I'm surprised he didn't erupt into a string of allah snackbaring, but what could he have done?

Freaking out or going melancholy only makes the reloading take longer.

Kek

Everyone needs a little Kek in their life you know.

Well taking into account that my chances of surviving even first enemy contact if we are unable to destroy the enemy completely so it has no chance to retaliate are closing on zero, I think everyone "changes" when they know it.

It's literally one of the first things they should have learned.

reading how you equate ISIS to spammers tickles the shit out of me.

Glad you can take the bantz, I have no animosity towards you really.

It is curious to me that Holla Forums isn't blocked by whatever computer you are using though. Unless you are high enough up to be using some sort of private interface.

Except that every single military trained people like this, you retard.

You mean the retard who doesnt know what combat hardened fighters or trained soldiers do?

It was called Pervitin back then. Panzerschokolade, Stuka-Tabletten, Hermann-Göring-Pillen und Fliegermarzipan all contained some dosages of it.

armchair commando confirmed

ha, no, I'm home right now mate. I also don't get puppert strings reference because our bantz is not in English, sorry. Sage because thread is not my personal blog.

if you've watched these videos of them in the northern kurdistan area where they fight the PKK, its this super open desert terrain and they just drive up to the kurds and get blown up and then run back to base and get another american MRAP with a ZPU on top to drive up to get blown up. its like playing C&C tbh

its some ROTC cancer

I was implying that you have a master who would disapprove of you posting on Holla Forums, but just bantz as I said

polite sage as well

how dare you suggest our armed forces are anything other than perfection you filthy commie piece of shit

I thought you filtered me, faggot. Turn it back on why don't ya

Nothing you can do at that point honestly. They both understood the risks.

I wasn't besmirching the US mil, my uncle was a marine in vietnam and they used to do some fucked up shit, he NEVER talks about vietnam, my grandfather actually used to talk about the pacific war some times, but you never heard anything about vietnam

This retard is still keeping up. By this logic parades or marching should already be scrapped. Or OPSEC, consider how muslim hackers have advanced.

Oh, so do your instructor teaches you to get out of cover and abandon your post for a dead guy before the engagement is over?
Goddamn, I dont believe for a second this is a boot.
Probably some retards from /k/.

they'll probably put him some-place where nothing goes boom, relax

sure didn't seem dead until the end

you should try calling me a kid and see if that works.

What a fucking idiot. He took the worst cover possible, of course he's gonna get popped by even a semi-competent shooter.

doesn't even need to be competent, just spraying would have worked.

Kid, you remind of that pic about some retarded boot running out of cover in Iraq to an incapacitated/dead boot, without smoke or cover.
>>>/k/
Kid.

This is hilarious. And scary because in the race war you will also have to fight with people like these.

you mean his post right?

Still not seeing how any of your inane ramblings justifies not giving medical assitance

"Returning fire is the best first aid"
Ever heard that?

WOW those were some biggin's … and that guy dodging tracers lol

so why didn't he?

Damn, are these people just high as fuck and dont really know whats going on or just dumb as shit?

He was reloading his magazine, so I doubt he could.
That he needed to do that mid-combat is a serious fuck-up though

w0t?

Scary? These are making me laugh.

Stupid fuckers can't even handle basic shooting procedure.

they just sand niggers, they're only strength is that they flow in hoards all over the world to wherever infidels are at war.

those are battle hardened veterans

Oh boy, /k/ikecentral is the gift that keeps on giving.

And now this retard/troll uncovers itself. Because the other mud was reloading?

In an urban race war, you are going to stand side by side with them. And I dread giving my life to retards.

They just lack training.

fair enough, though I would have grabbed the other guy's mags

Because he was reloading, plus it looked like a slight uphill and he is on the down, while lying down on the ground. He doesn't have anything to return fire to in the first place from that position.

Seriously though I hope the guy who died was someone who went to fight for ISIS from Europe. That final look of realisation on his face is priceless.

No. No I won't. I will fight with white men who I know through basic human instinct which white people have, won't do this shit.

I dont know what kind of race war you're thinking of, but when I hear race war, to me that means shooting kebabs. Not standing side by side with them.

Jesus Christ we're giving equipment and supplies to literal retards.

It's basic logic, too.
If you just rush in to save your buddy, well congrats, you just doubled the amount of people who need saving.
"Care under fire" is really just returning fire and telling him to slap on a tourniquet.
Then, AFTER the firefight follows Tactical Field Care and Tactical Evacuation Care

and you exposed yourself by saying he was at post, fucking idiot

yea makes sense

he was right fucking there

Man, those other mideast militaries must suck shit if this is what they're going against.

Oh boy, then I have another thing coming for you. You remember your first day at the range and first time handling a gun (Assuming you didnt browse /k/ or do some homework beforehand)?
You are going to fight with a lot of that.

Im just saying that without training, everyone will act like these kebabs.

English isnt even my first language, and post is still correct, to some extend.
Post can still be inferred as postion.
Stay mad, /k/ike retard.

What do I know? Not wanting to give my life away to drag a corpse means Im a larper.

This fucking retard still keeps going!
Incredible. The /k/ autism is strong!
You do know that you have to get up to treat anyone or drag them away right?
Keep on giving the /k/ikes a bad name though.

bretty gud

They were not under "direct fire"… they were taking rifle fire but safe in a ravine/ depression…

They were in no danger at the moment and he could have "rendered aid" as he kept his head down..

Now.. "rendering aid" in his case would have been looking at the amount of blood and the loss of consiousness within 5 seconds of being hit and saying see you in hell…

These videos of mudslimes getting btfo is funny as hell

With shooters behind him. The correct move is to finish reloading and secure the perimeter, then go and check on poor ol Abdul

PS, these guys and their position is why mortars exist..

who said it was his buddy, he might have been the unit asshole

the guy who dips his dick in your coffee, the guy who picks his ass hole with his finger then creeps up behind you and gives you a dirty sanchez

Well thankfully I live in the US where it's a commonly held belief that sending untrained troops into battle is more often than not considered a suicide mission.

But hey, we'll sell weapons to your untrained troops whenever you can pay for em :^)

I just wathced the Abu Hajaar "by Holla Forums" someone mentioned here, I'm surprised there aren't more edits with many of these videos showing their utter incompetence.

The "ravine" was shallow as fuck, and there is no indication that the guy was a medic.

We should make a compliation some time

Well, maybe he could have reached up and dragged him further down, but not really much else.

this make sense. these fucking retards fight amongst themselves constantly

niggers are just as comical

filtered

Sandniggers deserve the rope just as much as niggers and kikes

Wew. LARPers from /k/ cant stop being retarded.

Lol, buttmad half breed detected.

yea watching it again I see what you mean

that video is the reason they dont have gay pride events in the middle east

Top kek.

you fucking IDIOT…

You realize that a small ditch can protect you FROM A TANK SHELL, right?

think about it… the "bad" guys are 100-500 meters away, or whatever..

Thats 100 TO 500 METERS OF PURE FUCKING DIRT BETWEEN YOU AND THEM, EVEN IF YOUR HEAD IS ONE FOOT BELOW THE "RAVINE"..

I'm calling you out because knowing that even small depressions can save your life is important… many lives have been saved by JUST HITTING THE DIRT… doing so, putting themselves out of the line of fire.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not advocating being openly gay, but in muslim country "being gay" could be Mohammed hearing some gossip that one time Achmed put a finger in his butt.

They are reactionary, not to mention inhumane. The least they could do would be death by beheading or something a bit more fatal.

not really just the poor damage control showed me you're a waste of time.

if only we can isolate them, they’ll solve themselves.

pretty much, most ITT assume mudslimes even know how to lay a bandage.
I seriously hope you kommandos understand that these mudslimes never go under any training beyond "point gun and pull trigger"

friendly reminder that LARPers are fucking cancer, Im a WN but the color of your skin does not automatically mean you won't have accidents with firearms

not really, more like his lack of attempting anything, but if they don't have any supplies then I guess that sort-of justifies his lack of doing anything at all

I'm sure there's some training, isn't that what wannabe jihadists went to do in the Middle East for years and years now.

Personally I think the biggest problem is that when the Iraqis fled and left all this shit for ISIS to grab, they got no training for that, they just hopped on started driving, pillaging and killing along the way, and it went smoothly until other outside forces started intervening and they actually had to learn what retreating is, must've been a huge blow to morale after running on a full tank for a year, capturing and killing, fucking your five new wives and killing without resistance to being hit by a fucking wall all of a sudden.

Calm your autism, son.

Kebab sympathizer, please go

That RPG shooting stance

Bahahaha jesus christ it's not a fucking leafblower m8

I read somewhere that blacks still see warfare as a ritual and they put on that act as part of their demonstration of prowess and they dress up like "not-soldiers" since bullets seek out soldiers. its weird shit but kind of interesting in a sort of heideggerian way

what is it with mudshits and PKMs? why the fuck do they take the bi-pods off of them?

i can believe that
after all ground up albino magic dust and fucking babies seems to be a cure for everything in africa

it's ok though because he only exposed his arms after repeatedly giving away his position.

They remind me of Orks from Warhammer 40k

I assume combat experience is the training in and of itself.

also, getting your ass kicked in by the kurds must be a great shame as a muslim.

not surprised, most african warlords dabble in voodoo like shit anyway.

if the RW starts and someone gives me a grenade launcher, I'm going home. Fuck that shit.

A rifle, riot-tier weapons like sticks or bottles filled with shit and plebeian common sense are all I'm equipped to handle. I'll leave the party favours to the professionals and madmen.

Does niggers use tactical meme magic? Are we are being outrun in memetic warfare?

They sure are trying

Fuck ISIS but it's good to put uncensored videos up because it discourages ISIS recruitment. When they see they will just die, they won't be so excited to go there.

Mudshits believe Allah is responsible for controlling where bullets land. More bullets = more chances for Allah to send a bullet into the infidel.

Not entirely so, they get glory and a box of Sun Maid when they die.

When did this raisin thing pop up? I've only heard about it very recently.

Dont over analyze it user. Getting 72 raisins instead of 72 virgins for muslims in heaven is pretty funny to think about

Honestly, after becoming redpilled on genetics and race and seeing niggers daily, that is exactly the way I think of them. It is so accurate. Their idiotic, brutish, ignorant and violent tendencies. Their comic idiocy would be cute if it weren't for their absolutely bloodthirsty nature. And they multiply like an invasive horde. That is how I think of them.

Well, Warhammer orcs or some half-evolved ape that poorly mimics humanity in a twisted manner.

This.

General rules:

RUNNING FROM MG ==> STRAIT LINE

RUNNING FROM RIFLES ==> ZIG ZAG ZIG ZIG ZAG

(checked)
Well at least he is conversing babby killing assault bullets :^)

Can someone explain me this clip since I don't know shit about war?

I have no military experience what so ever, but my friends and I are more coordinated playing paintball than these idiots are in live combat. Crazy how successful they have been thus far.

75 CHARS

THIS.

This Thread is so full of none military pussyfarts giving people in battles advice it's like a cruel joke.

The only mistake that fag did was to run away in a straight line. Thats a death sentence.

He blacked out in seconds. (Thats why he's not moving anymore shortly after he lies down)

He also got hit in some more or less vital place with a lot of blood going through it, in every case he's loosing blood on a rate that is just not possible to survive without it happening in an hospital.

(Notice how the legs slowly become stiff and lifting up a bit shortly after he passes out)
You see the same when slitting somebodys throat (heavy blood loss)

The only mistake here was running in a straight line and oh… right… fighting for the IS obviously

I'd argue this thread is full of the opposite, arguing with one or two people. I believe I'm right and you'd only need to check the posts but I'm feeling lazy.

My question is: why in the fuck would they release this footage?

Who says they intended to?

They didn't, the kurds that killed the guys found the camera and released it.

They didn't, the mudslimes who were fighting them did.

Didn't think about that. Explains why there's so much footage of these faggots acting like retards.

You'd think that someone higher up the chain of command would tell them to stop fucking around with go-pros though.

And risk losing all those high quality recruitment videos? Not in a million years.

They're willing to lose some footage for the overall goal of producing propaganda.

What fucking retard.

Plus the intel they can gather from those that make it out alive. Thought about this after I posted.

Let me interrupt you there bud, there is no chain of command dude. They are so poorly organized, it's unbelievable.

The only chain of command they have is the (((CIA))) and their god.

They are individual groups united only by ideology (somewhat).
Each group is responsible for it's own training, logistics, tactics, strategies, etc.
Thinking ISIS is some homogenous army is wrong

Yeah that sums it up nicely actually

ISIS sucks. They get their shit pushed in almost everytime they go head-to-head with the Kurds.

Krautsperg detected. Your record was what (92)?

Thanks to us supplying them with guns and training, which will in no way come to bite us in the ass in two years time.

Last time I checked I know how to shoot and navigate the land not to mention my hobbies and job take up all my free time.

Cuckolding a shittier fetish, come up with some new material mate.

That's a pretty rare Putsch-chan m8, have one of mine in return.

I guess you could call her wurst girl

besides watching the videos

nice channel, his stuff is meh, including his anti-feminist stuff

fuck off back to your autistic generals you fucking half-turk

still wondering how every isis fighter can afford a go pro strapped to their heads
must be nice having all your food, water, ammunition provided by israel/america and all the children you can rape for entertainment

Abdul got mortar'd, that's it.

=^]

I try my best

No.

But also consider how many Muslims who were living in western countries defected to ISIS. That would easily explain it. Also the fact its not fucking 2003 and tech like this is cheaper you nig.

Don't forget all the cucks who followed and went over.

>die a virgin hopefully

The rope waits for you as well

Being white doesn't excuse them from treason or general retardation.
We're better off without those

You need to die fam

if you had two bullets and could only kill one an enemy or the traitor that let the enemy in, who do you kill?
the traitor

You stop being white the moment you do that.

That was one of your gook actually.

Not surprised.
Back to /k/ikecentral.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/k/

There was one of them who talked to the media, he converted over because he didn't really want to live in the future where your average tumblrite fantasy was common place. What a god damned waste of a life.

Convert to Islam and you're no better than a shitskin. Death to Traitors.

If I hated Germans I wouldn't have done that, probably would have defiled it by shitting on it. Beware the Zwiebeltopf.

Those faggots need to have their asses thrown in a sewer.

Aside from all this noise I'm going innawoods to see what the fuck all the gunfire I heard the other day was about. Enjoy your day mate and remember there are those very willing to kick the shit out of people alongside you.

the marxist workers paradise is truly a living nightmare made flesh but converting to the sandnigger cult who's most prominent features is gender equality for genital mutilation, sloppy second gang rape of a monobrowed hairy pudgy brown skank in a black bag and wearing a white curtain while lounging around a sand blasted bazaar that stinks of camel shit while you ad 7 other hairy shitskins suck on a pipe of burning plant fat and none of you practice basic dental hygiene
or hygiene for that matter, muslim hygiene is wiping yourself with dirty wet rag counts as washing and wiping your arse with your left hand and eating with your right hand ensures you dont get shit on your mouth

Oh hey, a sub-human…

Well, you can't help your friend if you're dead.. that's the first thing they teach you in lifeguard training class.

lol

your bait is weak, chaim

They don't look white to me

bet he was a syrup nigger from quebec

He was shot in the lung. There was nothing that could've been done

I sometimes forget that the world is increasingly full of cowardly scum like you.

Are you saying he'd been LUNGSHOT?

MUH WELL TRAINED FIGHTING FORCE the US Army is full of fuck ups and retards

You see, intelligence isn't their strategy. Their strategy is to just send their endless supply of soldiers out recklessly.

When each woman has like 12 offspring, soldiers aren't in short supply.

Since this is basically ISIS general, did anyone ever authenticate this spic gangbanger in this video? that's a meme in itself but whatever

Tbh I kept skipping to :28 over and over

dub dubs checked for moar sand nigs dying.

Why do they post the videos of their dead and dying? Is it because they believe it to be some mark of honor?

Amphetamines I’d imagine, I’d opt for Modafinil myself as it negates the necessity for sleep like Amphetamines but gives doesn’t make you so jittery.

This is why Holla Forums will always be a joke.

This makes the reloading guy look like a super cool CIA badass, tbhfam. It was just another day in the shit, recording a propaganda video for the normies.

It's almost like these niggers are trying to play Counter Strike in real life.

truly allah made these men strong, intelligent and dedicated.

I was always told niggers make terrible soldiers, is this common with them?

Mate, they have an 85 IQ average (probably lower) in the US. They can't figure things out on the fly. They need to be drilled over and over to perform basic functions. They're like this everywhere.

It actually cripples all the whites around them. The training needs to be so fucking stupid that niggers can do it, so it's reduced to learning to shoot and reload while a guy throws a grenade. It should be white people drilling something much higher level like clearing a hostile village/encampment. Or maneuvering against an equal enemy force. All of these people are fucked in an actual fight. You get better training/practice in video games.

Probably was CIA.

That's what you're supposed to do you fucking faggots. You don't win a fire fight by tending wounds, etc, in the midst of combat. You have to achieve fire superiority or retreat for another battle. The only time you should tend to soldiers' wounds is if you're a combat life saver or medic in a squad of men that can maintain fire superiority.

Yeah, but when everyone shoots this way, the balliest team wins, I guess?