MOLESTATION GENERAL

MOLESTATION GENERAL

Was anyone here molested?
When I was eight, my dad pissed on me and then put his dick in my mouth when we were showering together.
Then I acted out a few years later.

I was thirteen. Me and several kids were swimming in this quarry out in the country and I made a this six year old boy hold my erection in his hand and put the tip against his face. Amazed by the sensation, I cried out, and the semen shot out like ropes and clung to his face. If I had kept my mouth shut he would have been alright, but my yelling frightened him and he began to wail. I was still shooting and pumping - some of it hit the kid's throat and slid down inside his collar. He screamed. I picked up a rock and hit him as hard as I could on the side of his head. He fell right down.

My cock was still hard, but there was nothing left inside me. All I could think of was that evening in the shower with my dad. The kid was OK, but I had to go to juvenile hall for that one. Today I'm a normal member of society.

Anybody else have a similar experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ViQoG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A friend of the family put his hand in my pants and cupped my balls, but it didn't turn me into a psychopath

Too bad you aren't a psychopath or you'd be able to shift the blame onto someone cupping your balls and not have only yourself to blame for being a sick fuck.

I was at the swimming pool and a lady (not sure how old, I was a kid but she could have been a teenager)

Wut

i am molested everyday by white disgusting men, who thing they own the world, because of their patriarchy

nice way of thinging

Oh I meant to say she flashed a nipple at me under the water. I don't know if it made me more sexually aggressive but I know I wanted sex since at least preschool

When I was roughly 5-8, I was routinely baby-sat by the neighbor girl who would have been something like 12-16 at the time. There was much playing of doctor over that time. She jerked me off and had me finger her. I had no idea what was going on but it was exciting. And then I felt terribly guilty.

Was she hot? What did she grow up to look like? Post fb pic if possible!

I once showed my pee pee to the next door neighbor girl, she laughed and ran away.

Pee pee? What are you? 9?

When I was 13 my sister had a 17 year old lesbian friend that was always telling me I was cute. She would stare at me sometimes, and when I caught her staring she'd only smile at me and I'd look away. Sometimes when we used to go to beach (we lived right next to it) she would come up and massage my shoulders and play around with my hair.
She never really tried to have any conversations with me though.
Then one time when we had a party, she got drunk and came after me even though I tried to hide in my room. That night I just really didn't want to be around her, especially since I knew she'd be drinking.
Either way she still came to my room being really drunk and giggling. She might have been on drugs; I'm not sure.
Kissed me on the lips, told me she liked me, started climbing on top of me . I panicked and tried to push her off but she kept on and started touching my chest.
Finally she pulled my shorts off and then underwear. She started licking me and pushing into me with her fingers- gently enough, I suppose she wanted me to relax instead of throw a fit - and I just put with it and lay there. Was wishing it would end. She went faster and then when I didn't come or respond at all she gave up.
I couldn't look at her. She crawled up the bed, hugged me, kissed me on the cheek and went back downstairs. Didn't seem to care that I was almost crying.
Straight away I had a shower and went to bed. Couldn't sleep though for thinking about what happened.
After that I completely froze her out and made sure I was never in the same room as her for long. Wouldn't even say 'hi' back to her at school. She sent me a Facebook message asking if I was okay but I ignored it. Eventually she gave up and left me alone.
Except the memory of what happened has never left me. Honestly I probably think about it every single day.

some old guy made me suck his cock in a stall in the swimming pool locker for $5. he did the same thing to my little brother while i was there but he also put his cock in my brother's ass at the end. throughout the years i felt bad about it because it was me who wanted the money. i eventually forgave myself, i think.

why in the absolute fuck would you have any possible reason to feel guilty about that
that is a very good thing
are you some kind of FUCCBOI or something?

It is the inherent morality instilled in our heart by nature.

everyone except the most hardcore of moralFUCCBOIs would see nothing wrong with this.

you should greentext it in detail you massive fag

You do realize pretty much everyone in western society are huge moralfags who think its wrong to have sex with someone a day under 18 right?
Its no surprise when someone raised in a society that twisted would feel guilty for having sex early.

Pick one

What are you fucking gay?

Exactly. The extreme level of moralism around this topic, though nominally directed at adults, can't help but splatter all over the kids we're supposed to be defending.

Maybe it's like eminent domain.

Not who you responded to but I know where youre coming from OP, I couldve had sex at 16, felt like I didnt know her well enough and was too young so I didnt
Now im a virgin at 27 :^)

Dykes are fucking revolting. Do you now have strange, salacious thoughts about women?

Especially when their first love gets taken away from them never to be seen again and they get forced to go to a therapist that pounds into their head that they were taken advantage of and that the person who said they loved them didn't actually care about them at all and only used them for sex.
not that I have any personal experience with that or anything

I'd say I think about the possibility but don't want it to happen

remember: psychology, psychiatry, and most mental 'therapy' are quack fields pursued by people who are arrogant enough to believe that human nature and the human mind can be completely, or at all, understood.

I only ask because many heterosexual people who are molested at a young age by a person of the same sex end up having homosexual fantasies (or acting on them) about young kids, themselves. I don't know much about the subject, but I would imagine it would be less common with women.

Where did you hear this? I heard that same line of shit about homosexuals and people saying most homosexuals had a history of molestation in their childhood when theres really no correlation and its just something you're born with.

There is, though.

Psychology is useful, it's just not science. Talk therapy is productive for a lot of people.

user, your dad and I love you but you have to take your meds. This is the autism talking, no you.

No, that's not what I was suggesting. That is the epitome of Holla Forums propaganda, and you won't find a reputable source to confirm their assertions.

The fact that some people may find ME revolting doesn't negate my ability to perceive others as revolting.

From my experience, most dykes are crass, arrogant, hardasses who embody the worst characteristics of men, and then embellish them to compensate for the fact they don't have dicks (and I'm not talking about gender-neutral millennials who want to be special). Believe it or not, I used to work in what was pretty much a dyke bar, and they're obnoxious creatures.

I think for the most part, the ratio always seems to be 50% hetero girls with daddy issues, and then the other 50% are butch dykes who capitalize on it. I can almost always pick out the ones who will eventually go back to men.

Back a few years ago, my cousin confessed to me that he played with my penis and balls when I was like so young I couldn't remember.

He thought that I remembered and he is applying for a job with the police force.

He thought I remembered and would get him fired from his job. He hasn't been the nicest guy growing up.

What should I do, Holla Forums? Should I tell the cops about what he did or should I give him mercy?

Probably mercy but need more information, did he seem sorry? or was he just afraid he was going to get in trouble? whats the age difference between you two?

how much of a cunt was he? If he was just a little mean give him mercy but if he dicked you over lots of times just dick him over majorly for this one time to make it even

I'd say blackmail him. Nothing unreasonable, it was just a little dick-touching after all. Get him to buy you a nice new phone (or else something around that price range that you want), or just ask for cash if it doesn't make you feel too much like a whore.

This, but keep the favor in your pocket in case you ever run afoul of the law.

One hand washes the other, in staying out of jail.

Eh yeah, in high school. Male and female culprits, nothing interesting.

The issue was I looked like a preteen and for some reason looked acceptable for both sexes. I didn't like being physically close to anyone back then, so anyone who got close enough made me uncomfortable regardless of whether or not they grabbed my ass.

Then I learned what molestation was and felt additionally insulted at this behavior, but that's just societal norms. Like being weirded out when someone doesn't shake your hand: it doesn't actually mean anything outside of your head.

I was molested starting around 6 or 7 all the way up until I was 12. First it was my step dad, I'm not sure if I was penetrated but I do remember him greasing his dick and trying to on multiple occasions. I was home with him a lot so it would become routine to be sitting on his lap grinding or have my hand in his pants. I remember when it first happened. He was watching TV late one night and I got up. He made me rub his forehead then told me to rub his thighs all the way up until I was rubbing his dick. For some reason he started sleeping in the living room in our next house, (my mom told me he was gay recently and they never really had sex) and he would summon me out of bed to go downstairs with him. When he ran out on us, my mom started babysitting some boys to make extra money. One of the boys I had a crush on (age 9) and I used to suck his dick when nobody was looking. I think I molested my younger brother a couple times when the abuse first started. My mom got a new guy another year later and he began rubbing his dick against me while I washed the dishes. He bounced me on his lap and made me rub it and suck it sometimes until he left. I lost my "virginity" when I was 14 to a older boy at school. Got pregnant too.
I am in better control of my sexuality now and I told my family what happened to me. It definitely fucks with me now and my husband knows a little bit about it. We're going to start therapy soon to work on our marriage and sex. I definitely need some individual help, I know I have repressed the majority of my childhood. I actually think I may have been abused at a younger age.

post diddies

I'm liking this idea so far, because it's a nice medium between ruining his life and letting a kind of a dickhead, one time pedo get away with having a guilty conscience.

Maybe I will get several new phones, maybe plane tickets places, etc, over time.

I'd do that, but other than blackmail, I don't plan on breaking the law. Also, he's just starting out as a lowly cop, I don't think he'll have the power to get charges dropped if I decided to get thugged out.

Of all the forums, I always read the most fucked up stories on Holla Forums.

Just so I'm clear, you started sucking dick at age 9??

"Someone put their tongue in a place I don't want them to and I think about it and am scarred."

This is the harm that society has inflicted on sexual assault victims. Hell, even the terms used (like "sexual assault") are designed to instill victimhood in the victim. We don't dare tell the truth: that this is a case of someone doing something to you that you don't want in a way that isn't even necessarily painful.

Yes, it's bad. Sure, make it illegal. Even prison time is fine, but what do we say to people who are physically beaten without the sexual component? Oh, get over it, you'll be fine.

Someone put their tongue somewhere on you and you didn't like it, society gives you all the "compassion" in the world and enables you to hold a ten year pity party. But if someone survives a near fatal wreck? Get back on that horse, you can't whine forever. Someone got beaten to a pulp by hoodlums or otherwise violently subjugated in a way that they can't fight back? You're good to go as soon as your flesh wounds heal, there's no damage there, right?

You get a tongue placed on a part of your body without your consent, Tom gets fists pummeled into his face by two robbers without his consent. Tom's good after two to three months, might be a little nervous of dark alleyways and probably got a CC license, but you're fully expected and supported to continue to feel sorry for your circumstance.

This.

As usual, trips tell the truth.

This.

Play with HIS penis and balls and ask him how it makes him feel. That'll teach him. If it were me I would decide how much it bothered me and how much of an ass he was. Come up with a one time payment to make up for it. Seriously, just a one time payment or he might decide to fuck with you as a cop.

raised by an abusive single mother who was a heavy substance abuser, in a very broken family where most of the kids were raised without males present.
an aunt forced me to go down on her when i was about 6. i've told no one.
i have a deep hatred of women, and i'm completely unable to initiate even basic interactions with them.
i've already tried to off myself.

No, but I molested a 9yo girl about 12 years ago.

Fucking pedo FUCCBOIs, after Holla Forums was named "most trolly" a fuckton of halfchanners are here, leave polchan alone you dumbasses, we want all pedos murdered.

Are you on a registry FUCCBOI? Enjoy your permaban if you go into details.

CHECK THESE TRIPS

Not on a registry and why would I get a permaban? Other people are giving graphic molestation details.

It's no excuse but I had issues at the time. I've never sexually touched a child before or after that.

The details… It began with tickle-fighting. I was getting an erection; she noticed and said some suggestive things that I know for a fact she saw on TV. This led to me grinding against her and groping her under her shirt while we made out. After about 5 minutes I pulled away, she said "It's OK, you can kiss me", but walked out and went to the bathroom. I came back and we agreed this wasn't to happen again and she promised this would stay between us.

The next day she told on me to her mom and thankfully her parents didn't notify the authorities. I've since then made things right with her father but it kills me constantly that her mother died before I could make shit right with her.

The girl is now 21 and according to her it's no big deal. She's apologized for telling on me but I told her she did the right thing. Also that I wasn't her first sexual experience, but I was the most inappropriate.

You should have just went on and sealed the deal, since you're still agonizing over it today.

Would you have even done anything if she didn't instigate it? If not you're hardly a molestor, thats like considering yourself a rapist because a woman you had consensual sex with later regretted it.

this doesn't mean much until I know how old you were. If you were like 12 then you're clear, heck even a young teen is retarded enough that impaired judgment makes it right.

Past 16 is where I start wondering how the dad came to forgive you.

I can't stress enough that this needs to be thought about. A ton of trauma that happens in the first world is truly self-inflicted with a little help from culture. Freeing yourself from this influence will improve your life.

Tackle your anxieties, learn lessons from your encounters and resolve your past instead of living in it.

t- someone who was molested but doesn't care

She was just mad you rejected her

Don't worry guys.
You have an Avenging hammer weilding Angel watching out for you!

who is he?
is he a pedo killer?
i don't think i'd give child molesters the death sentence, since most of them are just kids that were playing around, and usually the victim gets the older person headed in the wrong direction.
of course, when it's a guy giving kids money for head or a forcible rape, then that needs to be dealt with more harshly.
but i wouldn't even give those guys the death penalty since they just had a moment of indiscretion

I was talking to some people I know, and apparently I'm the only person who remembers "Penis Inspection Day" in Elementary School. The gym teacher took us into the washroom one at a time while everyone else kept playing, and tugged our foreskin back and inspected our penis to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean. Surely I can't be the only one who remembers this, other people must have had Penis Inspection Day at their school too.

archive.is/ViQoG
(CCN) The “Avenging Angel,” a victim of molestation and abuse as a child, is accused of vengefully attacking pedophiles with a hammer, using the online registry to find sex offenders.
According to Alfred NG of NY Daily News, using Anchorage’s public online sex offender registry to locate up to three offenders, Jason Vukovich allegedly broke into his victims’ homes and bashed in their heads with a hammer in June.
NG says, “One of his victims landed on the sex offender registry 10 years ago, after pleading no contest to attempted sexual abuse of a minor.”
“He said, ‘I’m an avenging angel, I’m going to mete out justice for the people you hurt,’” Wesley Demarest, one of the people Vukovich tracked down, told a local news station.
Police said Vukovich was arrested the same night he allegedly hammered in Demarest’s skull. Police also found a notebook with his victims’ names listed in it, with addresses he found from the registry. Vukovich, 41, is also accused of robbing the three victims after his vengeful beatings.
On the website, users can find sex offenders and child kidnappers through a database by name, zip code, and city, or through a map with details of the person’s address and photos, along with conviction dates, and employer’s information.
NG states, “the sex-offender avenger revealed he had been molested and beaten by his adoptive father when he was a child, he wrote in a letter from jail to the Anchorage Dispatch News.”
“’What I can say at this time is that after being physically and mentally abused by a predator, my life was forever changed,’ Vukovich wrote in his letter.
“He said he targeted sexual offenders in hopes of supporting children ‘in pursuit of their dreams,’ writing that kids should be able to live ‘without the threat of pedophiles lingering around them.’”
Vukovich plead not guilty to the charges of robbery and assault. He is being held on a $100,000 bail, and scheduled to return to court on Oct. 17. He faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted.

Angels don't go around murdering people out of cold blood, dingle.

Its perfectly fine for the media to glorify a psychopath vigilante as long as he plays into the witch hunt.
I'm sure if a nigger broke into his house and killed his parents when he was young so he went around bashing the heads in of niggers with a criminal record he wouldn't be called an angel, he'd be called a monster.

Some do

lack of forgiveness is forging the fire.

Oh, you'd be surprised…

This. Generally, angels don't do anything to people. They just watch. However, some… well…

When I was eight or nine, some boy from another older grade jerked off on my feet while we were waiting for our ride from my mom at this church camp. I don't remember his name, and he was a visitor to our church, so I really have no clue who he is. I'm not sure whether I should feel weirded out or not. I was pretty indifferent to it all at the time, so whatever.

I thought you were a boy and I was going to call you a FUCCBOI.

As a girl, you could have easily told her to not do it and slap her on the face when she came into the room.
wew

Related to the poster above but also OP, one guy showed me his dick once (or more than once?) as part of a """game""" called "father and mother".
This was in a public park too.

Another girl (my age) used to spank me and we played mother and son or doctor or with dolls, I can't even remember.
(I didn't even remember this but my grandmother told me that's what I used to do back then, apparently almost daily.)

No, this is the harm that sexual assault victims inflict on themselves.
Would it be hard for to just get a normal relationship and replace the unpleasant traumatic memories with the amazing loving tender sex memories of her current lover?
Would it be hard for her to just think about something else or try to ignore the thoughts?

wew

TELL THE COPS

fuck blackmailing, just
his fate

is child abuse more wide spread in the states due to the blacks, or do our pakis make up for it?

As long as you don't have AIDS you should visit a brothel. Tell the whore you're fucked up about women and need help. I would recommend an older whore with a lot of experience. Replace your bad experience with older women with a good experience and even though you're paying for it the whore is still accepting you despite being fucked up.

We'll need to see those feet to determine if you should feel weirded out or not.

Or you could end up like me, who was in a similar situation and figured an idea like this would work, but only made me more fucked up and resentful of the fact that I had to literally pay money for what should be a mutually beneficial experience, only reinforcing my resentfulness of women.

I agree with this guy.

Paying for sex is nowhere near the same as getting laid.

Even the most fucked up, mentally damaged person can scrape together a few hundred dollars and have a wouldnotnormallyfuckyou/10 ride your dick for an hour.

What you really want isn't sex, but instead you want someone to go on a date with you and accept you as a sexually valid person.

To be considered a sexually valid person, you NEED validation from others.

Validation isn't something you can pay for. Sure, you need money for hygiene, clothes, transportation, the date itself, etc. However, when it comes to gaining validation, you can't pay for the final step, when she finally fuck you and is happy about what you both have achieved.

Ultimately though, even that's not enough. Because our society is still built in a way where men are expected to earn the validation of women, who just get to sit there and pass judgement on us, having their pick of the litter, rejecting human being after human being until they get one good enough for them. Idk about other user, but that doesn't make me feel validated. I wish I could go all the way and just not see women as people, but instead I do, and I compare myself to them, and see that they just have it better than me in life, and it just makes me resentful and depressed. And I can't even think of anything I could do to help the situation, outside of finding some girl that actually courts me instead of the other way around, but even that would still not help entirely because I know it isn't the norm and she would still get courted all the time, leaving me still jealous.

Keep in mind that women need our validation, too. Sure, certain things are slanted in their favor, but women still want the same security, stability, and happiness from life that guys want. They are not such different creatures. Go out & break a few hearts and watch a few girls cry over you because you're such a good catch, then you'll understand.

And they get it by giving us validation in exchange for us giving them security and stability, AKA money and labor. I want to be the one in the position where people give me money and labor in exchange for my validation.

I've totally dated girls where this is the case. You just have to be in a position where your true value shows through, and you will find plenty of girls who are more than happy to serve you.

And don't worry about
a girl who's being decent to you won't let this happen, unless you're overly thinned skinned. Hell, I get pissed if guys (who don't know about me or don't know exactly who I am) WON'T try to date my girl. Then I know something's wrong with her that I'm not perceiving & it's time for her to get dumped.

It's not that I'm threatened or anything, it's that I'm jealous of women for getting more validation than me. I wish I could get automatic validation just for being alive, like women do. I wish society just automatically liked me instead of treating me with a thinly veiled hatred and fear.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, getting a decent woman in your life is like being molested.

You can't make the adult want to fondle you, and they know they'll get in trouble if they do, but you can actively take steps toward getting those few good vulnerable adults to cross that line.

It just takes dedication and a small amount of luck to find that old man with $5.

I guess my point is that you're getting molested either way. Either way you're getting fucked, but not in a good way.

Sometimes the adult is in charge (Jared)
Sometimes the kid is in charge (Lolita)

You just have to realize that you can be Lolita.

No, the number one minority here that are known for molestation stats are Mormons.

I thing you're overreacting.

Lol, try again.

Not going to lie, this is hot.

Incredibly stereotypical but when I was young, about 7 or so, we used to go to our scout masters caravan and watch cartoons. Nothing serious, at least not with me the most I ever did was sat on his lap while we watched I think it was wind in the willows. I felt his erection pressing against my ass (not that I knew what it was at the time) but we were all fully clothed so meh. Maybe he managed to get other kids alone but I only went there as part of a group. A kind (lol) old German guy, everyone liked him (as in local families) and it never came out that someone accused him of anything while we lived in that area.

Actually, that's not true. I'm 43 years old and I still haven't gotten laid, not even with hookers, because they do not want anything to do with me. I'm simply too disgusting. I've even offered to pay hookers twice the money they want, but they all still rejected me because of things that are out of my control: I have a bunch of unexplained shit that hasn't been diagnosed yet. I bleed all over the place from all orifices if my skin is rubbed for longer than two minutes, my skin bruises upon contact with sunlight or if I feel any kind of pain, my eyes are always yellow but when I'm excited they turn red, I twitch randomly and cough blood, get nosebleeds, if I'm stressed I can suddenly piss myself and shit myself, my eyes start bleeding and my whole body feels like it's being crushed and burning, as a result I bleed more from every orifice because different parts of my body rub against each other and my skin turns totally bluish black and if it goes on for long enough, I'll throw up and of course with all this I'm screaming in pain and sound like the thing from The Thing, and if it lasts longer than ten or fifteen minutes, I'll collapse on the floor and keep pissing and shitting myself and starts to secrete some weird yellowish fluid from all my orifices that smells like rotten fishes. It's not nice, and I totally get that hookers don't want to have sex with me when they look at me and see a spoopy skeleton that's having a full body period, especially when I explain to them what happens if they actually will have sex with me. I have technically put my dick in a pussy more than once so I don't know if that counts as loss of virginity, never full penetration and I've never cum from it though.

I was really fucking confused but you being female makes it that much worse to me
Did you have any trouble getting actual good boyfriends? personal story ahead if anyone gives a fuck
I once had 2 girlfriends in a row that had sex at a young age (I was 15 I think and they were both 14, had sex at 12-13)
Because one of them wanted to be a slut at 12 it really really fucking irked me that she would have such little pride in her self (No offense to you amiga)
The other one got kinda abused at 13 (16 year old acted like he loved her, ended up fucking her and leaving her after she found out he was just using her and already had a girlfriend)
But the one that got used didnt really make me think less of her, because she couldnt really help it

Still man that's a pretty fucked up story, good luck in therapy man, and make sure your new husband doesnt rub his dick on your kids

Holy shit dude
What can should I imagine with spoopy skeleton? and are there any greentext stories you can give us?

I molest my wife's hand towels every fucking day. I see one of those blue things hanging up and I'm instadiamonds.

Hand fetish?

Nah… a secretly getting cum on my wife fetish. A few times a week I jizz on her when she's sleeping. I jizz in her coffee and other assorted food items too.

Thats pretty cheecky breeki
Also I have a 50/50 chance this is the right webm because im shit at naming my porn
Does she know about this and let it slide because she like it or are you just a weak jizzer?

nope its this one

She doesn't know about the food, and she thinks I've only jizzed on her about five times while sleeping. Most of the fun is in her not knowing even though I'm very sure she'd be OK with it. I'd just rather not have the consent. I guess technically I'm a rapist.

She's a pretty deep sleeper but has woken up three times with the same adorable reaction as the girl in your video.

I have cum in her mouth twice and she swallowed. The next morning she had no recollection when I told her. No medication, alcohol, or other drugs involved.

Youre a lucky guy user
I tried cuddling up closer at night when I couldnt sleep once, she thought I was trying to fuck her so I had to explain I was just trying to get to sleep
Lesson of that night, dont cuddle with hook ups

being the toxic avenger doesn't discount the fact that sex with a prostitute isn't the same as scoring with a girl

even if you did fuck a prostitute, that wouldn't count

you need obamacare

go home tumblr.

kek

No one has ever actually had sex because sex doesn't exist. It's all a conspiracy by the jews to get White people to believe that racemixing with niggers and muslims is good.

thanks for the fap material homie

You officially got laid. Congratulations, you're a normalfag, now fuck off.

This just tells me im the true monster here. I cant even get girls to look me in the eye and even with everything you said about yourself you can find women who are willing to let you get you penis close to their vagina.

So yeah, where do people stream their suicides on this day and age?

make him play with your penis and balls again if he wants mercy.

Post more molestation stories to fuel my epic fap

my step daddy use to fuck my ass and suck on my little cock.

He drugged me with ghb and then would take me to his bed and i would wake up with his cum filling my ass. I liked it secretly, thats something ive never told any one irl.

My niece was molested by my great grandfather

My mom was molested by her stepdad

She made pregnant at 15or16 with my dad

damaged stories are not good

When I was a little child I walked in on my mom giving both my dad and my cousin blowjobs at the same time. They threatened to tell the school that I was the one who gave my dad and cousin blowjobs together if I told anyone.

In hindsight that makes no sense

about 20 years ago i was the molestation king of the world and nothing could stop me since i was underage

i would pick a kid, and then i chose my perfect time to strike

my childhood days were filled with getting my dick sucked, buttfucking toddlers, taking girls' virginities before they could ride a bike

it was a beautiful world

and no one ever told on me except for one time

one time, i did get caught

i was at my aunt's house playing with the neighborhood kids

that was when i saw this little girl and her even younger brother who i wanted to molest

so i got them to hang out in the playhouse with me and i started going to town on both of them at the same time, trying to make them play with each other too, so we could have a child orgy

well, in the middle of the child orgy i was attempting to organize, in swoops the mother of one of the other kids, right into the playhouse while we were almost all naked

and she doesn't know what to make of it, so i said the kids were trying to play a game when we switched clothes

i had a huge boner at the time and one of the kids may have even been touching my dick or my balls when the lady looked in, but she didn't say anything about it

i bet she was too scared that we would tell everyone that she was the one who started it since we didn't want to get into trouble

well, we didn't get into trouble, and i continued to touch fuck and suck kids until i got too old to play with kids

then i went into a deep depression

i tried to get a job as a babysitter, but no one would call me back

i was too young for any other sort of work, but too young to hang out with the younger kids who would love being touched and looked upon it as an honor to get my dick in their asses

i was so depressed. i was an A student until then, but with my main source of fun taken away, my grades slid off the charts

i never fully recovered

i wonder what life would be like today if i were allowed to be accepted by society, just like those kids accepted me so long ago

This kids older sister made me eat her out after school repeatedly for like 5 months. I was 11, she was 15. No fingers only licking and rubbing because she wanted to stay a virgin. I was too shy and stupid to try do anything else. Eventually her boyfriend wouldn't let her home over anymore.

damn you guys really don't know how to say "that's awful sweetie please tell us more, talking is cathartic" huh? autism too strong

Is it considered molestation when you're a kid and a guy sends you unsolicited nude pics of himself?

tits or out you know the rules

depends post the pics so we can decide

you'll cowards never got a mouth full of moss down by the riverbed where you found that .45

My son was molested by his cousin. I tried to bring it up at my divorce hearing, but the court would not accept the allegations.

I lost all custody of my son because I brought up the fact that my ex-sister-in-law's kid repeatedly abused my son.

So even if you are totally aware of your past you get into a relationship BEFORE therapy and make it also someone elses problem. Holy fuck. You suck.

The new kid in school held me down and tried for a gay kiss until I cried

when i was 16 some guy gave me a inappropriate touch. I’m now thinking about converting to islam and shooting up a school.

It wasn't the greatest. My mother had me when she was 17 and still in school. As a result, my grandparents watched me whenever she wasn't able to do so, and as time passed, that happened more and more often. They actually ended up raising me but still encouraged a relationship with her. Looking back, I'm convinced that did a lot more harm than good. She just wasn't ready to be a mother so young; she was the sort who was very social and loved to party and needed to be part of the in-crowd. When she was finally ready for children, she went on to have a replacement kid – a "do-over", someone once described it – who, to this day, is by far the favorite child. My mother and I are not close at all, and I still have a lot of lingering issues I've needed to work through over the years because of it. What's her boyfriend showing his dick a few times worth, when life was so tough to begin with?

If you can prove he intended to send it to you, then that's a criminal offense