Got dumped by my long term girlfriend

Anyone know this feeling? :( Why didnt she give me another chance?

Ya dun goofed.

Because you're not supposed to have second chances. If you got together you'd never be able to think about eachother properly, from the beginning. You would both think about how the end could repeat itself, think about whether you want to go back to being apart, think about what the other may have experienced while apart.

Find yourself someone new - there's about three and a half billion of them - Dig for the right person, and be the right person. That's all there is.

seven if you're bi

I suppose this is true, but keep in mind that if you're going for same-sex relationships, you're forfeiting thousands of years of advice and venturing into new territory that's full of agendas, politics, complexity, and uncertainty.

thx user I really needed this feel

I'm living the life you're describing, and you can too.

Not a literal knight, but you know - the type.

More?

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be more of that particular pair. Google reverse image search even seems to say that those images exist nowhere other than my hard drive, this thread, and another thread on 8ch where I got them from.

I have more general armored women stuff, though.

Eh sure why not but I was looking more for the female warrior /ss/ type ya know?

she's too happy with Tyrone and Leroy

You're supposed to wait for her to come crawling back to you

she dumped you. she was emotionally over you a year ago, FUCCBOI.

use your improvements to find someone who will appreciate you for who you are. that stupid cunt doesn't define your worth, YOU define it. You and YOU ALONE. Fuck her, it's her fucking loss. Say it out loud, to yourself in the mirror, and then go pierce the next one with your drill.

Absofuckinglutely I do. Share some of yours, as well?

I dont have any, or if I do my organization of files a big fat mess.

Dox her ass,OP.
Bitch deserves it.
Drop some nudes and we'll take care of her.

:^(

What the fuck? Is that kid half boy half man? His body is weird as fuck!

??? No? He's probably from 15 to 20. Hairy-ish legs, young face.

You fucked up because you sent a list of your achievements and accomplishments as though that'll impress her and win you back. That's not how women work. She doesn't want to be thinking about whether you're good enough for her, she wants to wonder whether she is good enough for you.

By sending her that message you made yourself look insecure and women find that pathetic. Take the advice of other anons and use your new achievements to win over some other girl.

Note: Do not be a manipulative piece of shit who plays games with people's minds like this user suggests. Even if you're good at it, people catch on and begin to avoid you and keep away from you at every unimportant turn - and eventually, the important ones.

It's really funny how normalfags do really have it worst. I pity you

its a never ending cycle though. the same thing will happen that the next bitch will get bored of me, once she sees my faults. I hate women so much how they think of men like entertainment

you know what to do

He is giving you advice on how to deal with a certain, horrible sort of woman - which apparently you're well aquainted with. There are decent ones out there, I can promise it.

we understand, user. DO the right thing

You seem to pathetic since you spent a whole year thinking about her. Women hate that and she thinks your a creep.
Leave her and start lifting

It's not manipulation, it's advertising. I'm not saying he has to change his personality, he just need to present an outward appearance of self-worth. Consciously or not, that message put her on a pedastal and basically said "See everything I have been doing to improve myself? Do you finally think that I am worthy of you?"That's a beta move. Women want to feel the man is in control amd she is along for the ride, not the other way around.

Your doublethink is fucking astounding. It's a very common but very specific sort of woman who reacts strongly and well to the man being "in control" and that she's "along for the ride" - every other sort of person will be scared by this, and rightly so. I'D be scared by it - I do not make friends with people like that, because they generally turn out to either be narcissists or outright sociopaths.

OP, be your fucking self - just keep in mind that your self can be improved. Keep it simple, keep it to what you'd enjoy on your own, and you will attract the right woman - specifically, you'll find this is a woman who is attracted to YOU, rather than a front you put up or an act you make. If you don't, then there are three possible causes; Not enough time, Not enough exposure to not enough women, or you're not yet the right person.

Notice canadafag said dig. He's telling you to take your weeb self to Japan since your girlfriend was obviously sick of your anime and hentai obsession.

this
so true its pathetic and unattractive to be needy. and thinking about the same woman for a year is way to long, get a hobby, a job, start lifting etc. already and let her go

they all start out decent, it can take years but they will turn on you. there is no loyalty.

it was actually a year and a half :(

hold a mock funeral/wake for her or something. anyone who uses the block button has issues

I'm not sure which women you're talking about. Maybe the SJWs wouldn't appreciate a strong male personality, but in most cases it's a benefit. OP still has to be genuine and himself, but he needs to work on his presentation and charisma. He can't just sit in a corner and expect people will approach him and try to be apart of his life. If he presents himself as needing the approval of others then they will look down at him and never respect him. Respect is a big component on any relationship. If he feels the need to list every positive thing he has done in this past year it shows an insecurity that nobody would find attractive. He should let his improvements speak for themselves.

I'm not sure why you are trying to spin this into some attempt to make the OP act in a disingenuous way. I'm not saying he needs to adapt his personality to the girls' or that he needs to become a controlling dick.

Unrelated, but is anyone having an issue with image hover functionality? I have it toggled on and have refreshed the page, but it doesn't seem to be displaying images on hover, only webm's.

Rape and kill her

I wonder what went wrong?

don't be a bitch, move on with life.
if she's gonna be a cunt she's not worth your time anyway. get pussy elsewhere

Stop being a goddamned cuck.

You're a beta. Stop it.

Move the fuck on.

Not the user you're arguing with but based on experience I have to disagree with you. I'm guessing you're not very good projecting strength which is fine, but women eat that shit up, and tend to get turned off by perceived weakness. We're not talking about making a relationship here. We're talking about winning a girl over short term so you can build a relationship.

OP you must become The Supreme Gentleman

This user gets it