Should i watch Wakfu? i've never seen it and the only things i know are that its fantasy, and its french

should i watch Wakfu? i've never seen it and the only things i know are that its fantasy, and its french.

Other urls found in this thread:

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it's excellent.

Boy, the shitposters are at it, and they are fierce as hell

FTFY

because muslims are known for blowing up muslim countries

I'd definitely recommend it. Some things you should know beforehand though.

Do not watch the english dub, no matter how much you hate reading subs. They not only hired shit VAs but also fucked the audio levels for the rest of the show up, making it unwatchable.

Season 1 is the best season, season 2 is pretty good, almost nobody likes the OVAs, but you should watch them anyway for the plot.

Afterwards you can watch Dofus, also excellent.

Personally I found that I enjoyed the OVAs over the majority of Season 2.

Compared to Season 1 it just felt so…dull, for lack of a better word, until we reached the very end where the bigger fights actually started.

most of Holla Forums funded the english dubbing of it

in fact old half Holla Forums from before the migration was the driving force for getting people to back the kickstarter

is the Dofus movie out?

shit I still need to finish Dofus

Have you been watching the damn news lately

muslim terrorists kill muslims 99% of the time, white people are just a side job

Werent there some Mega links for the Dofus movie raws or something?

Wasn't the english dubbing awful?

Yes, they are.
Why are you stating a proven fact?

Honestly, people need to actually show where the dubbing was so awful. I found the dub to be fine, tbh.

vid related.

from what I heard yes but I got fuckin blurays out of it so whatevs

looks decent

maybe it will help them chill the fuck out

spics love dragon ball z

giant robots are cool

All things considered it could be much much much much worse.

Giant mechs are a solid start for an anime industry.

I agree and disagree. I didn't really think the fights were of terribly high quality, they are pretty much just shonenshit and Yugo was so hilariously outmatched by Quilby the whole time that whenever they were actually going toe to toe it was the most uninteresting thing on the planet.

The season is filled with filler and when the actual plot ramps up it kind of stumbles and trips all over itself with poor characterization. However, we got to see a lot more of the world and the episodes themselves were pretty damn solid.

The OVAs bug me because of how poorly written they are, more than anything else.

Why can't Holla Forumstards stay in their containment board?

They're just gonna get triggered and cry some shit about leftypol boogeyman

Fuck off faggot, nobody's talking about Holla Forums here.

Because anyone could mistake you retards for anything else.

Nice try faggot. One guy namedropping ISIS does not a Holla Forums invasion make, fuck, it was probably you anyway.

Why don't you do everybody on this planet a favor and stop breathing, give that air up to somebody else who could make better use of it.

Watching anything made by the french makes me feel dirty

They fucking gave nipples and vags to their nude models even though no one would ever see them

Sorry you got triggered so hard, might want to go back to your hugboard and calm down a little.

I'd rather have shonenshit then tons of filler not connected with the main plot in any substantial way.

movie is on Kisscartoon if anyone cares

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck all of you. Every single one of you is a piece of shit.

I don't think they ever finished this anime.

There is like zero information on it.

the ones from the duck episode?

i dont have the Evangelyne one

everyone point and laugh at the weak bait

Looks like empowered womyn shit.

You would be very wrong, my little mgtow.

I do

But user, I don't speak Arabic.

IS THIS REAL?

see for yourself

OH BOY

its probably from a zone video

HOLY SHIT

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1