If Donald Trump becomes president the world will collapse

If Donald Trump becomes president the world will collapse.

He will put America first. China's economy instantly collapses because they can no longer gouge us. Middle-East destabilizes further because Israel/Saudi/Bahrain/Qatar/UAE/Kuwait are no longer U.S. vassal states and must defend themselves. Israel is overrun.

Africa's population continues to expand. It was set to collapse when the amount of mouths to feed exceeds the foreign aid available. This accelerates the process by reducing the foreign aid from the U.S. Africa collapses and hardcore nigging ensues. There are many ways this can turn out.

Europe invites in more rapefugees from the freshly collapsed middle-east, china, and Apefrica.

South-America and U.S. grow closer. The U.S. now gets its oil from all the oil producing countries besides the middle-east and Russia.

Then things start to turn positive.

Russia and the U.S. form a powerful alliance. Fascist leaders spring up across Europe. Women no longer get a say in politics. Darkies are allowed to stay because IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, but all non-white immigration is stopped.

The world begins to stabilize as a pan-white alliance recolonizes the failing Orient and Africa.

The White Race continues its painstakingly slow march to death. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
meanwhile Australia just sits there like they do during every global event

The idea that the chinks are going down is itself ridiculous without taking the US and by extension the whole world economy with it. You failed at the beginning, boyo.

you're a fucking retard, Africa's population can not continue to expand if the rest of the world is in turmoil. without food from outside flowing into Africa, most of Africa will starve within a year.

Reported.

SAGE
Second Thread saying "give up goy" within half an hour.

china isn't the only country that produces things.

You act like you're contradicting me but I didn't say how long it takes to collapse. Probably about a year.

I hope you're being ironic. If you want a hugbox go to /r/thedonald. One of you guys don't even know how to sage.

I omitted this from OP, but I'm voting Trump. This is just one possible future I can see. Why are you faggots so anti-discussion?

this

If the West were to erupt into civil unrest across the board, surprise, it fucking will do you realize how this will ironically deplete every ounce of aid to Africa, and how bad the Middle East will suffer?

In all of the non-white, communist, Marxist, capitalist, Jewish hubris, the undoing of our nations will in fact be the point where they have destroyed their own homelands.

Fuck these cowards, they can't even look back to their homes.

I'm sorry, goon, but this switcharoo "You're the SJW/librul" doesn't work here. Go back to your paid forum.

Yep. The current rotten, diseased world will fall apart to be replaced by something newer and cleaner.
Who cares about chinks?
Excellent. Muzzies always brag about how they wuz cunquerurs and wurriurz, now let's see how they fare in one big free-for-all.
I am saving a bottle of Johnnie Walker to celebrate the occassion.
Quite the contrary. How can it expand without food?
Wonderful. About time the nigs got culled.
Nope. This is the time when European politicans need to be swung by their necks and the path to Europe barred forever to anyone even remotely brown. Torpedo the boats, build walls at the Greek-Turkish border, close the subcontinent off. We have had enough of bad luck playing nice with these subhumans, now let's them eat each other. I want to see these creatures suffer and die for all the pain they have caused us.
Sage because paid concern troll from plebbit.

Yes, I do realize that. It's in paragraph three of the OP.

Did you even read my post? I didn't say or even imply that you're a sjw. I said that you're refusing to discuss possible scenarios that don't fit your world view. Or even to just ignore them. You have to go in and le downboat it.

I've been here since /new/.

ty for actual discussion. why sage?

still getting aid from every white country except the U.S. This ends pretty quickly, or even continues but they reach the point where population exceeds food and famine wars break out.

This is the correct course of action. Sadly, since women and shitskins and cucks can vote, this will not happen immediately. Women will vote to help out the poor lil' savages. Shitskins will vote in their interest. Cucks will vote against their interest. First we invite more in, then Fascists rise to power, then we close the borders, and hopefully expel them. I can't see the expulsion happening though.

Nice try, kike.

Nice fan fic bro thanks good read

So? This is a problem that solves itself. Nigs get too populous for their own good, then cull themselves by wars and famine. With access to white countries closed, the population of Apefreaka will drop from 1.1 billion to barely 100 million within 10 years, and good riddance.
Who said anything about giving them a vote?

I didn't say it's a bad thing. It's a good thing to cull their population. Sadly, they will spill into Europe due to the current regime being cucked.

Current European law, fuckboy.

World is headed for collapse anyway thanks to central bankers and bloated governments. Hillary isn't going to do shit about it. Trump might have a chance to reverse, might, or at least pick up the pieces after everything collapses.

Either way, leftists better hope Trump succeeds, because the alternative involves a purge.

Well, I am more than willing to test how legal papers hold against bayonets and rope.

why are we saging. You're all just angrily agreeing with me. I said the world will collapse then a pan-white alliance will form. Immigration will be cut off. I'd say that's picking up the pieces. Why are you all so hostile when we're agreeing?

YES. I SAID THAT FASCIST REGIMES WILL RISE UP RE-READ THE OP YOU DUMB FUCK

What is the world?

oy gevalt

read the op for specifics.

Uh huh. Anyway, consider today's paycheck to be out of your reach.

I live in a mudslime country where the internet is censored. my proxy is retarded.

Did I reply to you, faggot?

Okay, done reading. Now, what is the world?

affirmative

"The White Race continues its painstakingly slow march to death. Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Fuck off shill.

Israel?

ok fine. Africa and Asia will collapse. Where about 70% of the world's population lives. Let me rephrase. Most of the world will collapse.

My statement was two part. one, that the white race is currently marching to death. Two that it continues it's march.

Part 1: white birth rates minuscule, race-mixing somewhat prevalent. The white race is being genocided. If you haven't seen the evidence just reply and I'll point you to some proof. I thinks it's common knowledge here though.

Part 2: The white race will continue to slowly die. That is my personal view. It is extremely difficult to reverse. Honestly, the burden of proof is on you to show me how the system will change and stop whites from dying. Currently we're on our way to death, prove to me that things will change. I can't prove a negative (that things won't change.)

Good!

Can the mods just ban this. This is either a 12 year old or FBI. It's become sad at this point that it's becoming hard to distinguish. Do you srsly think he going to cut the us off from the rest of the world? Such a dmb fuck.

it's a more quality post than that shemitah shit. or the constant posting of the rat-toothed jew youtube bitch. I'm trying to create interesting discussion. If you think my point are wrong, explain to me why they're wrong and we can all get a little bit smarter. Otherwise just stop posing.

fuck off where you came from
>>>Holla Forums702690

it would seem more likely that the people replying negatiely to op as a knee-jerk reaction are the ones influenced by that post.

sounds less like my thought out, though flawed op. sounds more like the sagers in this thread.

I doubt it will happen totally like that but I wouldn't mind a hard reset.

The Chinks have been getting more uppity and arrogant with each passing year and need to learn their place, the Middle East is lose-lose anyway, and Africa has always been a basket case.

Whites will stop dying once we feel the desperation.

The japs by all means should have been wiped out post-WW2 due to the amount of males dead, but somehow post-war, they had a lot of sex and made a lot of babies and now get back to minimal ratio of male-female.

The same thing with Germany and the USSR.

There's a collective consciousness of each nation, and it will regulate the people.

There is a massive collapse coming one way or the other. Trump as president will get the US through it. Anyone else as president will be like pouring gas on.

the difference is those were homogeneous societies. Not the ussr, but that didn't survive did it?

The USSR as a regime didn't survive, but there are still millions of russian nowadays.

And Germany certainly wasn't homogenous when half of it was raped by russians and the other half occupied by anglos and frenchies.

yes and now a massive amount of germans are mixed with anglos, frenchies, and russkies. it's hard to tell because we all look similar. the difference is this is gearing to happen with shitskins. the result will make europe/USA look like brazil.

Damn if that is all they have to do to get paid I might sign up. Throw up kindergarten level concerns even new people to this board reject instantly. You think he gets good shekels for this?

I made a thread to start discussion. I was shut down because I went against the hivemind very slightly. That doesn't make me a shill. It makes me a human being capable of free thought talking to a board that doesn't accept free thought.

No one is shutting you down m8.

You can talk all you want, just that no one wants to listen.

Ho man you might actually be telling the truth. Not likely, but Hanlon's razor still holds, I know.

In which case kill yourself you fucking ninny. This is the anti hive mind. It's chaos here, that's real free thought. Like the open ocean, ideas only hold their ground to the extent that they can repel attacks from all directions. Your ideas cannot. That's why we ate you.

Hey kikes, if you continue to destroy us, we'll take the entire world down with us, including you.

There won't be a lifeform left on Earth when we're done.

You have your Samson Option. And we are executing our Thor Option. There is no escape from oblivion.

Whats that word or phrase I heard on here where basically people go from their home nation to another to basically go to war as a vacation? Basically Americans will be that since America is fine we'll go on war vacation in Europe.

quality posts.

Combat tourism.

Good, the collective world IQ would probably rise by ten points if even only half of the Africa populations died off. After that happened it would probably take another hundred years for them to get back to the current levels too.

tbh the entire world would get rich if we just systematically murdered every black in africa.