Remember when Jim Carrey was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

remember when Jim Carrey was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

what went wrong

No

Remember when Ellen Paige was the greatest thing since sliced bread? What went wrong?

she was never the greatest anything

He gave some poor girl an STD and caused her to an hero.

Her opinions a shit. Not enough dicking to correct it.

Mainly his refusal to do sequels.

Ace Ventura 2 was an alright comedy, yet for whatever reason he hated doing it because he repeated a role he had done before. If he wasn't such a stuck up prick he would've made Mask 2 sometime around 1996, Ace Ventura 3 around the millennium and D&D 2 a bit later still. No matter how good or bad they may have ended up, it would have saved us from the travesties that were Ace Ventura Jr., Son of The Mask and the awful Dumb and Dumber prequel that showed when they met as kids.

Didn't he do the same role in every comedy?

No

Remember when Jim Varney was the greatest thing since sliced bread? What went wrong?

lung cancer?

Literally Reddit the actor.

;_;7

definitely fucking no

Seems to be caught in the crippling cycle of existential crisis.

his career died long before his gf did

no, but I do remember when all the 10-13 year olds thought he was the funniest thing ever. that ended when we went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and didn't even chuckle a single time during the entire movie

He burnt out from SSRI abuse. SSRIs were brand new in the 90s and Jim Carrey abused them which was for better or worse the lifeblood of his career. I'm more amazed he didn't an hero before Robin Williams but I suppose Robin Williams having a rare form of dementia discovered post-humously was what pushed him over the edge.

Everything went downhill after two of his worst movies, Yes Man and Number 23.

No

Remember when JJ Abrahams was the greatest thing since sliced bread? What went wrong?

He'll end up shaving his head and stabbing his wife to death.

"serious" roles.

This pretty much.

Both went retarded and political. No one wants that shit. Celebrities and California fags are mostly Alabama tier retarded in politics and economics and generally misinformed.

He kind of looks like that guy from Dirty Jobs.

He raped his girlfriend and dumped her, and she committed suicide.

Nothing

Here is a timeline of human achievement

fire→–wheel→–cotton gin→–sliced bread→–Jim Varney

nothing has topped Jim Varney since. we're in a period of decline.

He made The Number 23 and some bad shit happened in his life at the same time. He came to believe that negative energy or whatever in his movies would come back in real life so he only did sappy wholesome shit from then on.

He can't make a Mask 2, the character of Stanley isn't around long enough.

No

Started taking himself too seriously.

Still waiting for Ace Ventura 3.

Have you ever actually tried to sit down and watch this show? It's shocking just how much Carrey steals the show. Kim Wayans is the only other marginally funny person on it and she's pretty out of his league.

Truman Show is still a far better movie than fucking Shakespeare in Love and Saving Private Ryan.

Is he /ourguy/?

she became an actress.

the guy from dirty jobs also looks and sounds like the Sheriff from that syfy show Eureka.

SGS - Suddenly Gay Syndrome

She ran out of estrogen halfway through puberty.

Jim Carrey is a satanist.

his role as the riddler was pure kino tho

yes man was funny

I blame Jenny McCarthy. She took advantage of his weak will and turned him into a cultist.

Yes Man was his last good movie though

He got autism from mainlining vaccines.

Eternal Sunshine was fantastic

SAD!

You do this on purpose, aren't you? YOu can't be this stupid

I can understand him. Remaking and doing sequels is cheap and boring, and it reeks from the producers' lust for money. It's totally okay if he doesn't wanted to be a part of the trend that makes people hate Hollywood. Now he is broken enough that he has to do sequels.

But if you look at those travesties, they have all bombed, because he wasn't in them. Kick-Ass 2 bombed because he refused to promote it. He had power over these franchises and he used this power to run them into the ground.

Yes Man was okay. It was way better than that Dick and Jane one

This

Nah you're giving him too much credit

you wanna get fat? because that's how you get fat

lol the people who worry about that are big fatties

The 90s ended

Spooky dubs confirm

Remember when moot was the greatest thing since slice bread?
What went wrong?

He got cucked by an arab from buzzfeed.

People realized he was extremely irritating around 1999. And then he largely caused a bunch of trouble for himself.

Became a dyke to offset the fact she had less talent than Ellen Degenerate.

Died.

Mentally cucked by fat hambeasts, physically cucked by journo whore, spiritually cucked by Google.

finally another person recognizes the ubermensch and human kino machine

fucking this

Verne knows Ernest Verne knows ;~;

Kick-Ass bombing isn't bad in any way since Mark Milar is a fucking hack.

Remember when he banned repeating digits from 4chan by replacing the last 3 digits from post numbers by XXX? Fucking little simpering Jew. I hope Google pozzes his asshole with Google AIDS.

Eureka is such a good show

ACT

she was pretty sweet in Trailer Park Boys

I liked reading irredeemable tbh
Never read the comics for kick ass but the movie was good.