This is what happens when you send a nigger to do a white man's job

America is starting to look more like an African dictatorship every day, where administrators like pic related steal taxpayer money and food and books from students without a shread of remorse. Gee I wonder why.

"Federal investigators revealed another blow to Detroit Public Schools this week. Meet Carolyn StarkeyDarden - the system’s former grant-development director - who has just been charged on suspicion of obtaining nearly $1.3 million by lying about children’s tutoring services.

As CNN reports, "Carolyn StarkeyDarden set up a company and allegedly ran a scheme between 2005 and 2012 in which she submitted fake invoices for tutoring services that were never provided to students…"

So while this mammy was stuffing her pockets:

"In May, the 47,000 students in Detroit Public Schools went for days without their teachers after a “sick-out” protest was held by the educators, concerned that they would be unpaid by a school district that has $500 million of operating debt."

Jim Quinn: "The utter corruption of liberal led, union controlled school districts in urban ghetto kill zones across America is disgusting to behold. The Democratic party controls every one of these shithole cities and is 100% responsible for the administration of these criminal school districts. They matriculate functionally illiterate dumbasses into society while enriching themselves with taxpayer money."

archive.is/LkSGc

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-27/exposing-detroits-no-school-administrator-left-behind-program

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLBcks9iIF4
trentonian.com/article/TT/20070921/TMP01/309219955
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/07/11/haitian-deportation-fears--oas-mission-begins--dominican-republic/30003307/
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/
archive.is/uakZ6
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/intelligence-and-corruption/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's amazing that they shill so hard for their own people who end up fucking them harder than any "evil white" did.

I wonder if even Donald Trump could turn around Detroit. It'd be at great expense, I can telly you that, and it might be better in the long run to just nuke it and hope no one notices.

Literally the whole of black history. Who is it that sold them into slavery and the first to legalise it to begin with? If you look at everything about black history, literally everything they whine about is shown to be the fault of blacks themselves.

I live in one of the suburbs of Detroit.

We've seen the black government officials of Detroit fuck things up for so long and in so many ways that we're getting ready to build a wall around that shithole of a city.

Every single fucking thing the nignogs fuck up, they blame on the white suburbanites. Go downtown to spend money at Comerica Park, Ford Field or Joe Louis Arena? That makes you RAYCIS for exploiting Detroit since it's in such a bad state! You don't care to go downtown and spend your money? That makes you RAYCIS for STEALIN ALL THE BLACK PEOPLES' MONEY FROM DETROIT!

100% black employee Detroit Public Schools system fucks up hard? EVIL WHITE SUBURBANITES DID IT TAKE THEY MONEY AND BUY PURPLE DRANK AND CROWN AIR FRESHENERS

Yeah because white people or Jews or Asians have never embezzled money… Come on, people from every race do it, her being black is no more relevant to this than her favourite breakfast cereal. Talking about actual trends of behaviour by race is one thing, fair's fair; but this is just one anecdotal example of one black woman. This doesn't say anything about blacks in general.

Nah, it would be cheaper to just build a wall around it and cut off their gibsmedats.

t. nigger

You're right it doesn't, but since we're already well aware of statistics about black behavioral trends, it's nice to supplement them with some enlightening anecdotes.

Obligatory post of a Detroit city council meeting. Planet of the apes.

More like

Okay, just making sure people understand the difference. Too often I see anecdotal bullshit dressed as conclusive proof

Post more.

Give it a rest, you nigger. Look at Detroit's past scandals like this and this isn't even including their mayors and joke of a city council.

We could let Kenya annex that shithole and literally nothing would change.

Hell it'd probably become 1000% more livable overnight because suddenly it's "Foreign Aid" to go and tell pavement apes not to shoot each other.

Imagine the ads.

The reason this is especially shocking, and relevant that she's a black, is because Detroit is known to be one of the most destitute cities for African Americans. And here we have a negress charged with an important responsibility, embezzling funds and compounding the problem, not even caring enough to help her own kind.

You can extrapolate larger negro behavioural patters from this when you see them repeatedly emerging any time negroes are placed in leadership positions of complex municipalities.

There's lots on youtube, but this is the only other one which comes to mind.

Surely almost every politician ever are also examples of white people not helping their own kind? She's a rich black, she's gonna shit on poor blacks. Just as rich whites shit on poor whites. In fact, forget the races for a moment even: rich people shit on poor people. Black or white or Asian, they all do it.

Michiganfag here.

We get bombarded with this fucking commercial all the fucking time.

Here, have some nignog commercials!

youtube.com/watch?v=XLBcks9iIF4

Perhaps, but not to the same frequency as we see with blacks. And with Whites, where we see patterns of systemic corruption, there's usually a catastrophic revolt which follows.

This is a classic which for some bizarre reason aired a lot in Canada.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

This. Rename it Black America and send all the niggers there and let them kill themselves.

This is likely the one and only way to save yourself in a chimp out. Pretend you are filming. Maybe they wont steal your camera or phone. Not likely, but it's worth a shot.

Maybe not, maybe there are differing frequencies or tendencies, and we should investigate those - but I still think a more accurate conclusion than "blacks don't care about their own kind" is "rich people don't care about poor people"

Kill yourself, nigger enabler.

Literally acknowledged that the proportion isn't necessarily the same. Neither of us have stats to hand but I am already conceding that they may do this more frequently

This. Whites are always just the scape goat.

I don't even need a source, just look at how South Africa and Zimbabe fell after white leadership was turned over to the natives. Look at how every African country run by the natives looks.

Are you new here?

You don't need a source, I'm not disputing you. I'm just saying - do you think white countries have been run well by their own natives? You like every white politician? They all make good decisions for white people?

I don't need to like every single white politician there has ever been to tell you that whites run their countries, cities, counties, etc. infinitely better than blacks do and that I know who I'd rather have run my country, city, county, etc.

Are you some kind of idiot? No, not every single white politician makes the best decisions, but statistically, they make the best out of any other race. Now fuck off with these ridiculous, pointless questions.

I'm sure you're right, again: yes black countries are more fucked and have worse politicians - in general - than whites. However, one being worse than the other doesn't negate my original point at all: rich people do this to poor people all the fucking time

Fuck off back to Holla Forums with your "das classist" bullshit, then.

So you deny that class has anything to do with this? As has already been said in this thread (>>6141170) rich blacks have never had a problem exploiting poor blacks, just as rich whites have never had much problem exploiting poor whites.

Fuck, now i want some of that pasta nigger food!

It doesn't matter if it does or doesn't have anything to do with class. The rich will always lord over the poor, this is how it has always been and always will be. It can't be any other way and have a state run effectively.

It matters. Detroit is a nigger town, you would expect other niggers to try to fix it, not ruin it more.

At least you acknowledge that economic class is where power lies. That you think this is necessarily the case is a bigger question, and I know I won't convince you here, but you should consider that economic class has not always dictated human power structures; pre-aggrarian societies were largely classless.

White people ruin their own country all the time. Liberalism, multiculturalism and mass migration, these are all white ideas; don't many here think they've damaged white people badly?

meh, all the whites already moved she was stealing from nigglets

No they don't. When Detroit was run by white males, it had a functioning school system, not one that looked like a free-for-all when the cash register tips over at a Compton swap meet.

Every single nation and community run by majority blacks, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, is a basket case. Life is WORSE for every single black nation in Africa under black rule than it was under white rule. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Period point blank.

Pic related: it's the border between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. While the Dominicans are no shining exemplars of noblesse oblige, at least they can keep a somewhat-functioning nation running. Same island, same environment, two nations: one is run by blacks, one is not. Guess which side of the border is which?

In democracy, it isn't how power is supposed to lie, but democracy is a fraud and will never work. Also, there can never be a return to classless society. Anarchy/Total libertarianism can and will never work.

What detroit needs to do is elect a hard nose no nonsense white male republican to clean the place up.
This wont happen because niggers.

White? No, that jewish ideas. But you maybe see jews as whites?

relevant vid

Kill yourself commie filth.

honestly i think its more that niggers are retarded and thus more likely to get caught than anybody else. if you want to see real embezzlement you should come down here to the rural south sometime. these fuckers will bleed you dry and if they can't pin the blame on a secretary that they were fucking on the side expect a road crew at your house 8am monday morning to pave your driveway.

Sounds better than living in Detroit, either way.

fuck off niggerlover

Praise Kek.

Jesus, have they got any hope do ya reckon? black americans i mean, or are they just doomed to shitness?

I remember in grade school we were guilted/forced into raising money for a charity called "plant a tree in Africa". Its up to the evil white devil to fly over there and plant new trees for them.

Should just nuke Detroit and build a new city tbh

The kansas city project proved that no matter how much money you throw at schools niggers will just steal it.

The radiation would make it inhabitable for decades you dummy.

Its already uninhabitable, nuking it means that in the future it will once again be habitable which would be an improvement at this stage.

LOL WUT.
Look at New Jersey in the nigger dominated public schools - the fucking FEDERAL GOVERNMENT had to step in and take them over.

What they whitewash over is that the nigger administrators and staff were stealing money hand over fist, not that them kids was just poor becuase whitey moved and niigas don't have dead presidents to pay dem property taxes.

Trenton Central High School, had a teach of the fucking year - in the state and NATION - went to the white house. HER FELLOW NIGGERS FIRED HER next year when she became a whistelblower on corruption and graft..

trentonian.com/article/TT/20070921/TMP01/309219955

Niggers man, not even once.

Reddit stopping in.

I hear you, OP. It is really sad what racism has done to African Americans.

Fun fact.

Dominican Republic deported niggers back to Haiti if they couldn't prove their GRANDPARENTS immigrated legally.

The world and Haiti said, "they can't do that"
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/07/11/haitian-deportation-fears--oas-mission-begins--dominican-republic/30003307/

The Haitians and world then said, "Holy fucking shit they're doing it!"
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/

That's what we need to do. Paco Senior hopped a fence, gone, Paco Junior, Gone, Paco III, Gone. And all of there brood. BANNED FROM EVER EVEN APPLYING TO BE AMERICAN CITIZENS AGAIN FOREVER!

Does anyone live in Greenville, SC? Is the school system that bad there?

Nigga are you asking about school demographics and advice on a Slant-Eyed Etch A Sketch?

Please tell me you aren't a parent fishing for real advice.

Fuck off, faggot

This rustled my jimmies more than I thought it would. Childish bickering in a government meeting. No wonder that city is a third world country.

saved

I live in neighboring Spartanburg, and went to Greenville schools growing up. It's all a matter of where you live. On the Eastside of town the schools are really good, and mostly white. On the West side, well, just don't do it. West Greenville made it to the list of most violent neighborhoods in the US, on a per capita basis.

here's one more "anecdotal' episode about muhdikians

archive.is/uakZ6

any sa fag knows what happened to this thing, the article is from jan2015?

Like tears in rain

Why don't you take a look at their other brothers? :^)

my god

please please could you source the music?

It's amazing and I've been looking for it since forever.

One of the Dunedain
Howard Shore
Ost

also, what is shazam

THANK YOU!

Men don't carry purses. And we both know there aren't any lenses in those glasses.

They totally carry their girlfriends purses.

Negroes do possess a sort of low cunning, I'll give them that.
Also, why are blacks so obsessed with respect? Every chimp out video I've seen has someone screeching about being disrespected and oppressed and shit.

Any Michigan-anons here? If not, look up Kwame Kilpatrick.

Disregard, I jumped the gun.

Pic related.

A more accurate name would be nigger double think, if it didn't imply they're capable of thought.

People of all races commit murder and rape as well. That doesn't they commit these crimes at the same rate.

There's a significant link between IQ and corruption.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/intelligence-and-corruption/

I think it probably has something to do with being so ego-focused

U.S. Congresswoman Corrine Brown …

is she retarded? can she normaly speak and this is just "stage fright" or is she having trouble reading the words prepared for her? i mean i kinda have a stuttering problem but this bitch is a congressmen? couldn't they find a better representative of the species to represent them?

As a Florida native, I'd say she's an above average specimen.

yea but you don't send the average you're supposed to send the best of the best

Hey man at least let the people in GM's headquarters get out first before you nuke it (or do it on a weekend). They're probably the last at least somewhat competent people left in the city (i.e. white) and probably the majority of the tax revenue too.

WEW LAD

How the fuck does she have such a name?

Just another thing they think they deserve without earning it.

That's fucking hilarious. You can tell they are just trying to copy whites and failing miserably. These people should never be anything more than slaves.

He just got…

SHREKT

Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Holy fuck.
Couldn't even make it 30 seconds into this video without raging.

The hypocrisy and disingenuous nature of people that can look at this fucking moron and still maintain the narrative that these people are in any way equal to other races is fucking astounding and disgusting.

Soooooo when do we start ruining her life?

when in reality whites are less likely to be caught

Characteristic example of a cargo cult.

There must be a kike behind this somewhere. This is like a pink unicorn suddenly walking into the room

Tuebor
enjoying the weather fellow mittenfags?

Holla Forums monarchists must love her.

How do I pronunciate her name?

Looks like a Bantu/Zulu name, so it's probably phonetic. Non-tu-thu-ZE-la.

Ok it is a ugly pronouncation.

You have to go back.

Honorabole Mamba… god damn that nigger sounds so much like a Pajeet.

The funniest part of that vid is the mime monkey in the corner of the screen.

Instead of nuking Detroit; just blast it with conventional firebombs.

It's all about pussay user. Pussay.
They get reputation by smashing disrespect and trashing other niggers. If a nigger fucks up lotsa niggers infront of a sheboon she'll want to fuck him.

It's caveman logic.

the bigger thing is that this wouldn't happen in white neighborhoods because someone would know the books are all sort of fucky really fucking fast while blacks just don't give a shit yea white neighborhoods have schools where i'm sure someone is "picking dough out of the bread pan" but it is fundamentally limited by white people giving a shit.

ebin.

Pop quiz! What's the magic word all of these words and phrases are used to dance around?

A: Nigger.

Damn son. A Wyatt Man wishes he could draw a nig half as ridiculous looking as this.

Don't be a racist user. Our diversity is our greatest strength. Detroit was destroyed by the Unions. One race, the human race! One race, the human race!

Just like in Africa.

Here's former Detroit mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick
"In 2013, Kilpatrick was convicted on 24 federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering. On October 10, 2013, Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in federal prison."

tripz don' lie nigguh

the urban explorers would notice lol

and yeah, get GM and the last few white areas out before you nuke

then go for it. Or: more fun than nukes, carpet bomb that fucker over the span of a night.

Gurl really needs to step up her hair game.

It always amazes me how clean everything is in the old pictures. And the people are always well dressed.

smelled like horse poo tho

that doesn't smell that bad

wtf happened in the world? I really want a world war now and an apocalyptic collapse of earth.

Could be filled with beaners and blacks instead.
Do you prefer that smell?

Well, that picture is 1915 so I'd say 2 World Wars and 50+ years of Jewish cultural/economic subversion which have ruined our White civilization…

There were employees who went around regularly cleaning it up.

People used to have standards, at least as to how they looked when they left the house. We don't anymore, for the most part. We've grown fat, slovenly and lazy–even some Asians begin to get that way in the US, though many do not and remain neat and tidy in their dress and personal appearance.

I think a lot of why white people dislike "that" kind of Mexican–as opposed to an educated city dweller with a job–is that they are inherently fat, slovenly and for the most part lazy. Which is why, I guess, the rest of Mexico wants to dump them on us.

I wonder if old-world shitsmithery paid well.

Never seen that picture colorized before. Looks great, kinda sad at the same time though.

Why contain it?

Yeah like Hiroshima and Nagasaki are toxic wastelands devoid of humanity.. Getting nuked isn't all that bad….

Don't you mean two races, the goyim and G-d's chosen people?

Not gonna lie, it's aggravating to watch but it's worth it for that.

Those were the most elite parts of the city. Those people would be in the top 5% wealthiest.

Birth of a Nation Predicted this.

"The citizens of the city of Detroit.."

The stupid, it hurts.

The gift that keeps on giving

whoops, posted wrong image

Leftists are the biggest problem because they refuse to get their malfunctioning brain out of sand.

Leftists

are

soooooooo

problematic

Where is the RWDS?

Fucking thieves.

Unity is our strength.

I feel bad for that man.

For today's example of ridiculous gerrymandering, this is her district.

go back to fucking the exhaust pipe of your mexican made chevy faggots

send me an LSX then nuke it.
win win

This is why the democracy is shit!

17 minutes of kek.

Thanks user. There's a whole collection of these.

Because it is most basic social mechanism, hardwired into every primate brain. You usually see it between kids, thugs and niggers, because in adult civilized humans it is usually buried under more complex interaction.

Then build a wall around it, and call it "stalker safari park". You can sell hunting licenses and stuffed giganigga mutant heads to tourists

Democracy worked well, huh?

I stopped reading there. Hopefully trump bulldozes that entire town & rebuilds it from scratch. That's literally the only thing that could save it. He can come for Chicongo after that.

Retards have nothing else but gibs. Gibsmerespek, gibsmedat; give, don't earn or work for.

The natural highest order of nigger. They have never been able to manage, create, or fairly earn anything. They are a part of raw nature, not artificial societies based on trust and rules.

holy shit that fucking cranial capacity!

Yes, so let's rid ourselves of this people. You cannot have a healthy civilization with them around.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

They will only ever be glorified witch doctors. Obama's smart because he's not even a real nigger - many Kenyans are caucasoid and his mom is fucking white.

Why do you guys say nigger all the time but everyone throws a hissy fit the moment somebody brings up the fact that the only tits you've ever sucked are your moms? Learn to take it back if you are gonna dish it out. Literally none of the racist shit you guys post is funny. It's just the same stupid bullshit over and over. Not here to call in the NAACP to take down the site, just pointing out the irony in pathetic people calling other people pathetic. Have a wonderful life everyone!!!!

Worse, white people are sacrificial lambs, not realizing the true teachings of Christ wasn't to let yourself take all the blame.

Supply drop crack and heorin with AIDS infected needles so they poison themselves. Give it 10 years whites will be able to move in clear the bodies and rebuild.First we move the refugees there. Maybe make it domed at the top so its harder for them to climb out. Also surround it with guard towers.

*his mom is a jew

Ah, hello, welcome, welcome to Holla Forums. Let me point you to an image in another 'thread' about this topic.

Not an argument

you son of a bitch

why