I need this with sound

i need this with sound

pls help

ask >>>/furry/

Librechan please go back to posting cp on your own boards and stop being such edgefags

Found it.

newfag

Oh man sorry for wanting to get raided by a bunch of fetishisht even more degenerative than us
Being edgy =/= being cool

is librechan the new Holla Forums boogeyman?

if moralfags like you didn't get so butthurt over edgy shit then edgefags would get bored and stop posting it.

No but libre has found its new hobby in trying to rustle our jimmies, first they posted borderline CP and AB (see how that worked out) and now theyre posting dog gore I guess
Thats according to that one user who was posting about this shit anyway

Why are you even here? Isn't half chan a safe space now where you can avoid getting triggered?

AB?

Is librechan even safe to visit without tor? Are all those guys going a jail? I want to see a Chan that's even worse than this one. Not a pro just morbidky curious. It's like chasing a unicorn made of turds.

google is worse than Holla Forums literally tbh

Adult baby, some other nigger is posting in most threads with it after someone else made 1-2 threads about it, americans get butthurt over it but all the other non-burger fags find it relativaly funny so I dont think he will be stopping

We dont exactly need raids when theres about 3 people on the board at any time.
Its not le epyc trolle XXDDDD at that point its just kinda acting like a dick just for the sake of being cool to your edgy libre buddies

wow did you seriously just call someone a nigger? these librechan raids have gone too far, quit being a dick just for the sake of being cool to your edgy libre buddies.
you have to go back

Apples and others to me m8, what do you mean?

YOUTUBE ALLOWS CHILD NUDITY IN CERTAIN CONTEXTS

YOUTUBE IS EDGIER THAN Holla Forums

whatever man, im just saying that if you are going to post something at least make it funny, or at least use a non stormfag aproach to arguments

No amount of ebin maymays are going to save this shithole, just enjoy watching it burn until jim finally pulls the plug.

It's fellow 8channers.

This place is full of edgelords, I mean just look at this board >>>/sfg/

edge

ahh to be young again

Is this some sort of defense mechanism? People actually enjoy and get off to this stuff.