Holla Forums Vidya

Why Dredd can't have a single good game ?

That's how I feel about Spawn vidya. He got three or four, and each were ass in their own special way.

i still bought them, sight unseen

but he does have a good one

I had to stop the video and ask: What is up with the background lady with the Goro child? Then I saw that it was indeed made by Midway.

That's the one where you can arrest pretty much every background npc, and get a read out of their crimes? I've been meaning to get a copy of that someday.

At least you always have Soul Calibur 2. I was into the Wildstorm stuff back then, all that ever came was a WildC.A.T.S beat'em up and that cancelled Gen 13 game. Now I'm lucky if Grifter somehow sneaks into Injustice 2.

Do you guys think it would have been good?

It really sounds like a game that needed YEARS more work before it turned into a real game, so anything could have happened. The dynamic dragging enemies through buildings thing would be neat, hopefully it'll be considered the next time anyone bothers to take another attempt at a Superman game.

Yep. Dredd vs Death
its pretty solid, and you have to worry about collateral damage and not killing people who don't have it coming or the judicial review committee gets on your ass

No. Even if it was, the odds were stacked against it actually being successful.

Underrated comfy game, prove me wrong faggots.

The only grudge that I have against this game is that I never managed to finish it back in the Day
It WAS a fun game, I can't complain that much with it

Will we ever get a good Superman game?

Will we ever get a good Hulk game? Fool's question.

I take it you've never heard of Ultimate Destruction?

But with that shitty motion capture ? Really

At least it gets most of the visuals right, it looks like straight out of the comics

What was wrong with Shadow of Apokplips?

>>>/4chan/

OP, why there's a tiny Goro in that game?

Because it was made by Midway, and it has shitty motion capture for some reason despite have mastered the technique in the past with Mortal Kombat

Dredd gets all the attention
Where's my Slaine musou ?

>>>/trash/

this

my fucking childhood loved my bro's handmedown copy

That game was still hold up to this very day. Too bad HeavyIron studio wanted to make a squeal/remake of Battle for Bikini Bottom, but viacom said no to that.
Just to let everyone ITT know, the PC version of Battle for Bikini Bottom is not the same as the console version. The PC version is a mini-game collection game.

Fine, but for what I read this is an unreleased game.
I hope that Goro was a placeholder. I really hope they didn't intend to release the game with a tiny Goro there.

One of, if not the, best Simpsons game out there.

The last level was complete bullshit.