ITT: Movie scenes that emotionally effected you

ITT: Movie scenes that emotionally effected you.

For context, the movie follows three different plotlines. The first was about a guy who puts his dog into dog fights. Partway through his story his dog is shot during a fight by the other dog's owner, and while rushing to get it to a vet the guy gets in a massive car crash.

An old bum (who has his own story) notices the dog is left for dead in the back of the car, and pulls it to safety. He lives in isolation, his only companions a huge pack of dogs who live with him. He nurses the dog back to health not knowing what it has been trained for.

every time I see one of these threads, I think really hard but can't come up with any movie moments that made me cry. all such moments are from TV series.

maybe it's because in a movie there's way less time to get emotionally invested in the characters than during a multi-season TV show.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I have any. Granted I can post the usual stuff like Littlefoots mom dying but its not on the same level as the clip you showed.

on futurama
the dog episode made me cry

guess ill be more specific

What's reddit about Futurama? It's like you're just giving them everything.

the voice actor of Fry did a video where he says "Not sure if I reddit because I can't sleep or can't sleep because I reddit" in his Fry voice

Holla Forums, I…

it's kinda overdone by this point, don't you think?

Also at one point in time the ending of that episode may have been deep and emotional, but the sheer amount of critical acclaim it's received over the years, primarily from plebbitors automatically makes it Reddit by default.

Sorry son.

That's retarded, it's like reddit is your bull and you're the little cuck suckling drips of cum from it.

You're nasty af tbh.

Hothead detected

In addition, here are some more Holla Forums arguments that are now Reddit, along with some blacktexted explanations, in order to give you a better idea of what constitutes such an argument:

Same goes for all of his films outside of Jackie Brown which everyone ignores for some reason.
Nowadays the argument is more like 'still hot' but I digress
May have been true around 2005 and is certainly in contention for hottest Jewess, always has been, but if the hottest woman in the world is on the equator, she's Southern Finland at best
Now I certainly don't disagree with this but the argument has been done to death on all sorts of sites
Yeah, no. Anyone who says this can fuck off and insert a nice long plank of weathered, splintered hickory up their rectum until they rupture their intestines and have shit leak into their bloodstream for all I care.

You're combining retarded sentiments with marginally less retarded sentiments, and then attributing all of them to a website a scant few million people visit. Reddit simply isn't as important as you're making it out to be. Their numbers are comparable to a tv network, you may as well be saying "All these opinions are NBC."

Tarantino has been pure Reddit ever since he was born. the website probably wouldn't even exist if not for Tarantino.

smh tbh fam

Titanic.

I am a giant faggot sue me.
I didn't like the romance but that scene where leonardo di caprio is frozen stiff and disappears under the water made me tear up

Ending of Peter Jackson's King Kong
Ending of Toy Story 3.

I can't think of any scenes in particular. Lots of movies make me sad or happy but I can't think of any scenes that really affected me emotionally.

This scene made me cry like a little fucking bitch. Twice**.

probably because you were a little fucking bitch when it came out

I was applying to colleges (possibly redundant). I teared up a little watching it again now.

I'm pretty sure it's a couple of RLM fans who are especially butthurt their masters keep getting shit on for being sellouts running around calling literally everything reddit.
No, I'm not saying they're the only ones who do this, but ever since that last big RLM thread where the shitposting was extra vicious someone has clearly been a little butthurt about it.

The ending to Filth. Mostly because I expected this movie to be about a Tyler Durden misanthropic tryhard being a comedic asshole due to the popularity of it on certain imageboards, and it was the polar opposite of that.

The ending to Big Nothing. Not only does it tie up the story nicely, but it also shows that protagonist tried to exchange one good for another.

The taser scene from Fantastic Fear of Everything. It's really well done.

And the elevator scene from Oldboy gets me every time, it is done beautifully.

This scene pulled on my heartstrings.

IT'S LIKE POETRY
IT RHYMES

I teared up at all this shit until I realized there was no real emotion and it was just the music doing it. It's just a pixar trick where they make a character look sad and play high-notes or violin slowly.

Adam Sandler's greatest performance since water boy tbqh

Tbh it makes me sad that he continues to send young men and women to die over a countless endeavor like killing bugs.

Communist sympathizer

I don't sympathize with the bugs. I sympathize with the men and women who live under a totalitarian rule throwing their lives away to kill some alien species that posed no threat to them millions of light years away.
That asteroid was a fluke because the spaceship invaded bug space.

The click scene where Adam Sandler dies
The worst part is that EVERY TIME it makes me cry, even though so many years have happened.

KILL'EM ALL

That was a false flag operation by the government.
How else would a asteroid that was hit off its trajectory by a giant military spaceship land on earth thousands of light years away?

Embed related.

I don't know what this orbited my sides, but it do

Holla Forums BTFO

What happened to mosquito man?