NSA auctioning off small town for 1 million dollars

gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=PEACH416004001
archive.is/KP68c

The U.S. General Services Administration is pleased to announce the sale of the Sugar Grove Station, 133 Hedrick Drive, Sugar Grove, WV.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Grove_Station
>According to a 2005 article in the New York Times, the site intercepts all international communications entering the Eastern United States.[1]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVGWY580yBY&feature=youtu.be
gsaauctions.gov/ATTACHMENT/REGNP/PEACH416004001/Addendumnumber1FINAL.pdf
fptower.com/
archive.is/j66KK
media.glassdoor.com/l/17/25/41/7c/intel-office.jpg
reit.com/investing/reit-basics/forming-real-estate-investment-trust
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI/edit
docs.google.com/forms/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI/viewform?c=0&w=1
gsaauctions.gov/ATTACHMENT/REGNP/PEACH416004001/operatingcostsadditinfo.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-fona-808-cellular-plus-gps-breakout/overview
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI
thelastgreatstand.com/2016/05/25/13-states-obama-is-using-for-his-nefarious-secret-agenda-video/
landwatch.com/
28sherman.blogspot.com/2016/05/never-announce-your-intentions.html
davidhunt.ie/piphone-a-raspberry-pi-based-smartphone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

I got 40 k on it

Holla Forums will buy it, and we will use it as the base of our operations to distribute memes.

Purchase pending on the condition that the NSA leave all of their signals intelligence equipment.

is this a result of snowden?

So which one of you rich anons are going to step up for the rest of us?

that's actually not a bad idea

We'll jack right into the vein of the internet and inject pure memes into it.

Our memes will not be stepped on.

1 million is only 12,500 per house.

Literally neets could probably afford this.

That's less than my 2010 Toyota Prius

Only problem

Is it at least in commuting distance (50 miles) of the D.C area?

It could be a meme village. Buy it.

We will also manipulate all reddit traffic and insert copious uses of the word nigger.

Also if the NSA would leave us keys to all the major certificate authorities so we could MITM SSL traffic, that'd be great…

Maybe Baron Trump could purchase it for us.

This actually looks perfect

wut?

We could make this a hub for nationalists in this country

I could buy several of those houses in cash.

It would be interesting to keep tabs on this and see who actually ends up buying it

Watch, it'll be the Chinese.

There is definitely something wrong with this place.

So which building actually did the interception stuff, is it underground or something?

the digits have decided. it must be done

Yeah m80, a Prius

I like the technology behind it, plus I got it when oil was over $100 a barrel, so I was laughing at the folks complaining about gas prices (I still do)

Can you get 50mpg going 75mph on the Highways?

it's an awful idea.
It's as if they are giving it cheap so neetsocs and other asswipes with too much free time to spew filth on the internet can afford it.

YES, GOYIM. PURCHASE THE HOUSES IN A CITY BUILT BY THE NSA.
THERE CERTAINLY AREN’T ANY RECORDING DEVICES COVERING EVERY SINGLE INCH OF THE CITY.
PLEASE, COME BUY THEM. PARTICULARLY THOSE WHO WANT A WHITE NATIONALIST CITY.

so what

all they will record is dank memes and shitposting

I think you have to buy the whole thing at once. Which is fine, because you can exclude the normies.

But we'll need to start a kickstarter.

Im all for it, someone will have to start a corporation and then we all buy stock in it, then buy the property.

We're going to need a small loan

Any wealthy benefactors posting?

This is a better opportunity for us than the Namibia thing.

Is it illegal to only allow certain people into the town for residency?
Probably a dumb question because it sounds obviously illegal, but I wouldn't want niggers or liberals in. Holla Forums or leave

FORGOT TO MENTION:

NO RADIO COMMUNICATIONS ALLOWED

If you have clever lawyers, you can create a Home owners association which is intolerable for certain types. A friend of mine lives in a place where they mandate ridiculous home renovation expenses which must be adhered to by all residents. I'm sure you can guess why.

Prior to CURRENT_YEAR, you could just straight up do it.

Wikipedia.

that is why you form a corporation

only those who buy stock can use the facility

and the board has to approve all stock purchases.

this is what rich people do

no cell phones?

good

I never liked cell phones, and we can wire that up with Gigabit ethernet.

you're a retard if you really think it's just recording devices.

Who knows what kind of shit they're up to, maybe is to round you up and kill you off without no one ever noticing or caring.
Maybe it's to brainwash you all dipshits into MKULTRA borgs and send you back, so when an actual Holla Forums community appears you destroy it from the inside.
Maybe it's just to study your behavior to create convincing bots to shitpost people away from the truth with missdirection.

It could be anything really.

you're a retard if you really think it's just recording devices.

Who knows what kind of shit they're up to, maybe is to round you up and kill you off without no one ever noticing or caring.
Maybe it's to brainwash you all dipshits into MKULTRA borgs and send you back, so when an actual Holla Forums community appears you destroy it from the inside.
Maybe it's just to study your behavior to create convincing bots to shitpost people away from the truth with missdirection.

It could be anything really.

Fuck you Holla Forums, i'm not flooding

Make sure you’ve deleted the special javascript that let you bypass the flood problem back when the site was broken.

Having it now breaks the site.

Awesome

Dubs confirm trips

yfw the NSA sells it to us and after we move in they build a wall around it

Is there no eccentric millionaires on Holla Forums?

If there is, he should buy this. Fuck the pacific island plans, small town in Virginia would be much more ideal.

You make the whole area nominally private property belonging to a singular entity.

Company, cult, trust, even a person.

Then the state can't force "diversity" into your community.

we could only be so lucky

I wish an agent would

There's a difference between covenants, conditions and restrictions and a Homeowner's Association. CC & Rs are fully known to you BEFORE you buy, and modern CC & Rs usually lay out development-wide standards such as "no structure shall be built closer than 15 ft from the property edge" or "all improvements shall have county-approved roofing". CC & Rs are laid out by the developer and approved by the County before the first brick in a development is laid, and they're usually standardized or based on the CC & Rs of previous developments (meaning they rarely have any special rules and rarely need to actually be enforced). It's true that a lot of pre-1960s CC&Rs had a "Thou shalt not sell to Niggers" clause, but those are all illegal now and most of those neighborhoods are overrun by niggers and spics.

Homeowner's Associations are a completely different animal. They're usually in condo projects and gated communities, and they REALLY FUCKING SUCK. HOAs usually have a common area, like a clubhouse or central lawn area, that they're in charge of maintaining, and they collect monthly fees from the homeowners in order to do so. Typically they do a shitty job of maintenance and board members often manage to embezzle some of the money while hoarding the rest. The Board Members are nearly ALWAYS ancient retired Jews because they're the only ones who have the time to nose around into everyone else's business, get a big charge out of having power, and enjoy going to boring ass meetings all the time.

Homeowner associations can dictate the slightest change in the exterior of your home, such as painting, plants, roofing, etc., and demand a right of approval before any changes can be made. One easy way to fuck with you is to drag their feet on approving any changes or rejecting them on petty grounds. Meanwhile, if your property gets too run down, they can fine you until you bring your property up to their standards.

They can dictate whatever they like. Let's say that one old cunt loves river stones and hates cement driveways—she can influence the rest of the HOA to reject your plans to fix your driveway until you submit to replacing your cement driveway with river stones, and have you fined for letting your driveway fall into a state of disrepair at the same time.

If they really hate you, they may not tell you "we want river stones," they may leave you to guess about wtf they want from you as they endlessly reject multiple reasonable plans to fix your driveway while still fining you for keeping your driveway in a state of disrepair.

Now you may be saying, "Great, let them harass the niggers away" but this is not how they work. They will keep the niggers as token proof that they are not harassing people, while they harass good honest working-class white people into insanity with their bullshit. They will put someone in charge of writing Tyrone's housing improvement applications so they never get rejected, while rejecting Mr. White's application to reroof his house so often that the fucking thing caves in. Then they will say, "How is that our fault, Mr. Tyrone's application to re-roof was accepted the first time, Mr. White just can't follow the rules like a good go–neighbor".

If you enjoy getting fines because your grass isn't green enough or gets a tad longer that some old bitch in the HOA thinks is appropriate, buy a place in a development with an HOA. If you enjoy having fences that the HOA is responsible for falling down on your property, but getting a fine for having a cracked picket in YOUR fence, buy a place with an HOA. If you like paying $300 a month to help maintain a pool that's never heated and barely cleaned so that nobody every actually swims in it, buy in a complex with an HOA.

a small loan you say?

*i had to post this one, no more perfect opportunity than now*

I mean, I got $20k…

50k over here.

Bumping the shit out of this. Come on neets, pool together whatever money you have. If there's a guy that rich, buy this shit. This is the closest thing to a real community for Holla Forumsacks we've had. The only thing we have to worry about is being tapped, which shouldn't be a big deal as long as we do some absolute top-to-bottom examination of the buildings for any surveillance equipment.

Also, a reminder that it would do well for all talk of Holla Forums communities to go to >>>/col/

[email protected] i have 50k who'll cover the other 950 thousand needed?

ok so we got 165k so far.

I think its happening, the bid deposit in 100k

I should put a pol web team together to build out my website/business, I think it could make 100 million+ a year or more.

We could buy a shit ton of land for that.

Going to need a lot of bug spray though.

The easiest way is to have in-person interviews. The last time I rented the manager did this. So long as you dont say flat out you're denying because they're a nigger there is no way to prove it.

What if we ask shekels from Martin Shkreli?

The guy spent 2 million on an album, which he uses as a coaster.

Don't get too excited, this isn't a set price, it's an auction.

$1 million would be insanely low for this piece of land AND buildings, probably going to go up to tens of millions at least

It does look pretty fucking awesome though, it appears to already have a basic metal fence around

$1 mil is probably the starting price for the auction. It'll go for more.

It looks like it already has a building set to house fire trucks, and a water tower, all you'd really need is to install a gas station within the compound, and a solar panel farm, then try to buy some land around it for farming/cattle

Then you could be pretty much self-sufficient

you never know, sometimes people just don't want shit, or they are not paying attention

government auctions usually go for cheap

Yes, in my 2005 Seat Ibiza TDI.

A town based on anonymous internet access and voip.

To those with connections to the said government.

I wish they had interior pictures of the homes. Also third pic I'd like to see the rest of the building.
Could it be used as an apartment complex for example.

Yeah I'm not trying to discourage, it honestly would be pretty great.

Current High Bid:
1,000,000 USD
Bid Increment:
150,000 USD
Inactivity period:
Run length:
Start Time:
02/09 12:00 NOON CT
Close Time:
TBD
Open

This auction will end in one of these ways:

At the auction close time if no bids (proxy or flat) are placed within the inactivity period, or the auction is not subject to a inactivity period.
After the inactivity period has passed without any bids (proxy or flat) being placed.

It's already been up for over 3 months without a bid, so who knows, this could be the future polcompound we're looking at here

Shit that sounds god awful. I suppose they very in degrees of usefulness, but all those neighbourhood politics would really get on my nerves.

That's going to be a datacenter.

A smart Holla Forumsack could purchase the property and advertise it as a "stress free" vacation spot.
Rent the houses as vacation homes, in lieu of hotel rooms.
Keep a small area segregated for employee housing at a discount,
Wire all the homes with voip and internet access, a small solarfarm, and a couple "fancy" restaurants and other entertainment.
You'd have the Hollywood fags tripping over each other to spend a week there.

Here's a video they posted, it shows some more of the buildings interiors

youtube.com/watch?v=LVGWY580yBY&feature=youtu.be

After watching that video it just screams

Quite frankly it would be an excellent way to bank on the no radio signal gimmick.

Rich people "stress free" hotel. Give it a fancy slogan and a good name and it could be a gold mine.
Bonus points if you can set up a fake lake and stock it with fish, then set up a golf course surrounding it.

You'll have CEOs and others lining up, The voip will ensure they can still contact their companies while still providing the illusion of being cut off from the world.

I suspect if we get the money, we could buy it without any other bidders. I don't know how often you've looked into areas the government is selling, but a lot of it goes CHEAP and without more than a single bid or a few. Hell, I remember reading about a decommissioned nuclear silo that cost tens of millions to create going for something like 400k. Like I said, cheap.

We're doing pretty well here on the money, guys. Keep chipping in, everyone. Also, a mod should sticky this or something, considering we actually have a chance to get this place.

You could also set it up as a place for alienated white males to get back on their feet. A forested enclave with a river separated from the degenerate modern urban life. Offer courses in European history, offer courses on how to be productive and independent, marketing courses, economics, give them a chance to exercise and eat right, teach them to be self-sufficient.

Kinda like a kibbutz except for Euros

A lot of opportunities with this property tbh.

Hell do both.
There is individual housing to rent in addition to the main building which has the troop housing. Use the troop housing as "cheap" get away options, and offer courses in the fire station classrooms, hell offer firefighting courses, first aid, etc. Promote the good old american standard. While still making money on the Rich mountain retreat folks.

Now if I owned a corporation and I were looking to invest in US workers, I'd go for this place. I'd build a factory and make this a start-up factory town and treat my workers like Hershey did his, funding a nice school and everything. To bad we don't have guys like that anymore…

Who needs men like those when you have neets like us?

I don't get it. What's the catch besides the NSA living literally right next door

It's potentially quite cheap for a sizable chunk of land that already has things pretty much set up for us. No needing to find someplace, get a large lot of empty land, then build everything. NSA next door means nothing as long as we make everything LOOK legit, which we could definitely do.

Another pretty cool idea, a company town that would actually look at it's workers as people

Yeah both are possible, you could almost advertise it as "good old american standard" like you said. Promote independence and healthy productive living lifestyles, it could be like a tourist spot, but a showcase of the American Way

I just looked into it and there IS a catch they added, called Addendum 1

The purpose of this addendum is to put the potential purchaser on
notice that the Government intends to reserve two 20 foot rights of
way herein described for the purpose of providing to the U.S.
Government, access to existing electrical switch gear, building No. 21
and related power poles.

gsaauctions.gov/ATTACHMENT/REGNP/PEACH416004001/Addendumnumber1FINAL.pdf

TL:DR the GOV still essentially gets to own two 20x20 slots on the compound

I'm reminded of the Frying Pan Tower, an old naval platform out in the Atlantic off the coast of North Carolina that went for like $10,000. It's currently being renovated into a novelty luxury hotel.

fptower.com/

ULTRA COMFY OUTER HEAVEN WHEN?

Yeah, there's gotta be a catch somewhere. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is

And guess what? Who controls the NSA come November?

Maybe. Still, I feel like we should find a place for Holla Forumsacks to settle down and soon. I'd be surprised if we went another 3 years without some sort of war, and I want there to be safe havens of people determined to preserve the white race when shit pops off. The sooner we can get one place set up, the sooner people will be willing to actually set up more, knowing that its something that can be done. I've been seeing a lot of talk recently about a Holla Forumsack community, but nothing's come of it yet. I figure with enough talk, something's bound to happen, some location found where we can start setting things up.

This place may've been a bust, but we have to keep looking.

…I can't believe I didn't even think of this.

The fuck are we on about, lads? Who cares if the government has a tiny bit of the land? We'll have Trump watching over us! *sniffle* The thought brings a tear to my eye.

A bunch of men alone won't be able to preserve shit though. You just might turn gay.

If living with men turns you gay that quickly, I've got some bad news for you user…

You know one of us will go insane and start tearing down every building thinking there are secret surveillance things in the walls

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment, no matter who gets elected, it would be great to have an HQ of sorts. I wouldn't write this place off as a bust just yet though, it's worth it to look into this addendum 1 clause and find out the conditions for it.

Still a great fucking deal

I'm pretty sure there are other accommodations already available in the area, and the spot does not look that interesting anyway to attract tourists.

Nice Shining reference there.

Oh, come now, you and I know that women would get with us ricky-fuckin'-tick once they found out we have our own HUGE parcel of land, our own houses, etc., while we all also have valuable skills (because we'd be taught them so we can be useful). That's the kind of shit women are drawn to like moths.

Nah, man. All we'd have to do is call our God-Emperor over to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. All will be right then.

Indeed. Even if this place is a bust, it's given me the idea to start looking into any other property the government's selling. We might be able to find some good spots WITHOUT the threat of government surveillance or having to give the government chunks of the land.

You guys know how easy we could actually create a Holla Forums settlement?
There are 20-60hectare properties (200'000-600'000 sq.m.) selling for around 20'000-60'000 dollars.
You can build a personal earth bag bunker for something like 500-600dollars and electricity wouldn't be a huge problem if people teamed up to pay.
I'm still kinda surprised that a serious attempt to create a settlement isn't being discussed because it's completely do-able (and then I'm not talking about creating a community in fucking Africa)

Well, discussion was had just a few days ago that was pretty serious, then it withered and died, despite a number of good potential places.

I made a post on >>>/col/ but no one visits there really, so I'll repeat it here, since I think it has value.
—————
So I was looking into things after the more recent discussion on Holla Forums, and I think any potential colony we set up should be in one of the top five most white states in the US. These are, according to the source (kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/)…
1. Vermont (94%)
2. Maine (92%)
3. New Hampshire (92%)
4. West Virginia (92%)
5. Montana (90%)
Only problems are that Vermont and Maine have overall terrible right-wing records, New Hampshire fares slightly better, but not recently… leaving West Virginia, which doesn't have a stellar record, but has voted red the last four elections, and Montana, which has voted blue only once within the last half-century.
Granted, it's more about WHERE in these states you reside, but its still relevant information. And making sure to place ourselves in a white-majority state will reduce the amount of dindus, doon cunes, spics, kikes, and chinks (though I don't dislike the chinks as much as the others) we can potentially get in trouble with.
To perhaps help us further nail down a good starting location in the US, I have two valuable resources here. The first is a census map of the US from 2010 (projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map), which will give us an easy visual on what specific locations are most white. If we find a place with a suitable amount of white people (keeping in mind I've seen certain counties with something like 98% white populations), we'll use the second source, the 2014 census (census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/30033,00). Now, it doesn't have a map, thus using the first source.
So if anyone wants to look further into this and find potential real estate to buy, that'd be very valuable.

Tbh I'm already a part of a group that are looking for land to buy and we've already got 10ish people willing to pay each month if we would take a mortgage, quite a lot of planning has been made but always looking for more serious members.
Just kinda shilling for the idea of a Holla Forumsony and if people would want to join we could check with the group about letting newcomers in (it's been a passive group for planning for a couple months)

It would be prudent to teach EVERYONE in the community basic plumbing, electricity, etc skills. Anything required to upkeep the house.
We'd need a tree farm as a renewable source of lumber, which shouldn't be too hard in this locale. Also farm land and cattle.

Here's another good resource to identify US demographics, every person represented by one pixel

(demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html)

And also, while politics is pretty important for a state, deciding whether they'll be pro or anti immigration in the future, remember that with enough networking and support we could potentially become the politics on a local level. City, county, or even state

Any Holla Forums community should be striving to involve themselves in politics somehow

Whereabouts are you looking to settle?

>I made a post on >>>/col/ but no one visits there really, so I'll repeat it here, since I think it has value.

Never knew about col til know, thanks for the info, I'll check that out

Oh and for any pollacks interested in setting up their own community, look into aquaponics, its an enclosed mostly self sufficient system where fish waste is used to fertilize plants, which purify the water that fish live in.

Mostly maintains itself, and you get to keep a supply stock of fish

Canada/US since the prices there are pretty much the best we can find (could eventually be in Europe too but prices are too high)

Precisely. Does nobody any good to have a bunch of neets lounging about, unable to fix anything once shit gets broken.

And yes, farms would be great. And with a pretty sizable chunk of land like, for instance, what comes with the OP's linked property, that should be an easy task to accomplish. Self-sufficiency is key.

Stellar find there, mate.

And yes, you're right. Ultimately local politics matters more, which is why I ended up saying that it depends more upon WHERE in the state we would reside. I'm sure there's right-wing areas of even somewhere as blue as Vermont, for instance. Not that it matters if we take shit over, I suppose… Hadn't thought about the whole immigration thing, but then I suppose that won't matter too much after November, eh?

No problem, man. I'm trying to mention it as much as I can, frankly. I feel like that board has some REAL potential to get us some Holla Forumsonies, but we need people to actually look at it, which is the tricky bit. Using Holla Forums to coordinate this shit is frustrating, considering the rate at which things are in flux, so threads like this can get easily lost.

Don't spam it too much tbh, this is the type of thing where you don't need that many people to initially set up, especially considering the monetary investment

We know unsavory types already lurk on pol, it wouldn't be that great for an address to get out. Too much exposure to something just budding can kill the thing. I'm not saying don't spread it, just that quality > quantity

Trump is likely, but even that will be for only 8 years, unless he pulls a Caesar and names himself president for life and chooses a successor. Even then, as you said

We can't rely on Trump or whoever may be sitting in the Oval Office. We would have to be involved in local politics, definitely city, ideally county, and hopefully state.

Trump has in subtle ways he's planning on giving more rights back to the states

That's kind of tricky, though. I mention it whenever someone brings up the topic of a community for us. So the topic's brought up at around once per day for people to talk about, at least from what I've seen more recently, so I don't think that's to terribly frequent.

And I understand that we don't need too many people to organize this, but when I said literally nobody was active on there, I meant it. Nobody. But don't worry, after there's a small, but active community over there, I have no intention of continuing to mention it for the shills to come watch.

As for pulling a Caesar, I wish Trump would. If the US could go from whatever the hell this shit is to an absolute monarchy through Trump and, presumably his intelligent kids, I'd be all for it. But that's not going to happen, of course.

Make sure to solar panel the rooftops. No, solar isn't some miracle power source, but anything that helps us move off the grid is worth doing.

It's literally a female detention camp.

But you have,my 2k

Is there any chance of claiming it as an asatru religious organization?

That might take care of the race thing and get it tax exempt

i'd take one a dem houses

Careful about drawing SJW neopagans and wiccans and other bullshit.

Think a little more mainstream. Like Lutheran. We all know what a great guy he was. Maybe found a neo-Lutheran church for that purpose.

I might be able to scrape up 35-40k, but I would have to sell my homestead. I also have goats that are really pretty great at lawn maintenance. If the whole compound is fenced and we could keep large dogs out of the public areas, I wouldn't mind letting them out to do their thing for free (saves on feed costs).

Profit.

Trumpville.

Seconded. Should appease the Trumpenführer, too.

I can't be the only one to think this is honeypot/bait? The NSA has little to gain from the sale of any property and everything from the destruction/disassembly therof.

The government sells land pretty frequently, mate. They don't need the area anymore, so maintaining it is pointless. They can take a mil, not have to deal with maintenance, and there you go.

I know there's shit out there that's a honeypot, but I highly doubt the government set this ad up three months ago in the hopes than Holla Forums would find it, decide it to be worth the investment, and actually try to raise the funds to get it.

Speaking of which, motherfuckers, we need more pledges. A million dollars for Holla Forums shouldn't be that hard to scrounge up, lads. We can do this. Come on.

I have 50k in PMs lets do this

Town in rural southern Nevada up for sale for $8 million

archive.is/j66KK

Lol nah, this virginia spot is ideal

I second what said. That there's the desert. Deserts are hot. Heat is abysmal, because there's no escape from it.

Besides, 1 mil is already proving to be a bitch to raise, 8 mil just isn't going to happen.

Sorry user, those cars are not available in America

Richfag here. I'd be willing to toss in $100k, though I have no inclination of actually moving there.

You guys miss out on all the fun shitbox hatchbacks.

How do we find someone we can trust with a million dollars to place the bid?

Fair enough. Your contribution, if we actually get the money raised, is very much appreciated.

Alright, so now we're up to, what, 265k? Or more? We're a quarter of the way there.

Maybe wait for the Trumpenführer.

Poorfag here, I'll rent a room and mow your lawns.

start a Holla Forums university, take the 250k as a mortgage downpayment for 2.5M, finance the payments over 30 years with student loans, offer *temporary* exchange program to germany for those who get a PHD in aryan studies.

Someone who actually knows what exactly is being bought should go into google maps and draw in the property lines of the complex, so we know what we could actually do with it.

poorfag #2 here,

I'll be one of the big guys (Imperial guard)

As for me, I'd do whatever I could to make money. I'm currently learning how to edit audio. Seems like it might be quite profitable, so there's that. I wouldn't mind being a benefactor to a better society.

No kidding

I'd legit buy an old Iranian/Soviet piece of shit just for the antiquity of it

Where did all the people living in this place go?

I'm assuming it wasn't just adults since there's all these auxiliary buildings and the fact that it isn't a military barracks.

How does a whole town's population, even if they are all in the same field, just get up and go somewhere else? And if there were kids that grew up here, kids that don't have an online footprint, no photos on faceberg, snapchat etc. or even yearbook photos would make for a class of citizens that are automatically above the rest who willingly give all info on them away for free.

probably Northern Virginia, San Diego, or some other ZOG safespace

This desu senpai.

This isnt fucking minecraft

I'm not a fan of minecraft either but you need to read a book or at least some wikipedia articles on stuff.

my home town has a dozen or so tree farms

This. I'm a poorfag but 6'4'' with a nugget.

Does Holla Forums really want this?

Yes.

Better off securing a turd word compound with money for the bribes that come with that kind of thing for family and close friends tbh.

If you go through with this, just make sure you have people there with actual skills that can help pay for necessities. Electricity, water, internet, all of those are going to cost money in addition to the million just to own the property. As you start moving people in, you can work on getting it off the grid, but even then you need people with survivalist skills and shit hits the fan preppers.

I was kidding m8, I know that you edited the HTML of that page.

Those PMQs are shit if they are like the Canuck ones.

I've been found out. Shit.

Went longer than I figured.

My family does have that much money, I don't. I have shy of 20% of that to myself.

Tell me your secrets user, do you daytrade or do some sort of investing?

Not entirely. It was near a CoG place that closed

For future reference, rich fags wouldn't have that much in a single bank account. Only $250,000 in any given bank is insured by the FDIC after the 2008 financial crisis. Trustfund babbys have their money parked in other places.

ill buy one of the houses if this really happens…. itll really show those northwest front faggots

I'm not at liberty right now to uproot, but a couple years down the line, if there's still space, I'd be more than willing to move there.

Simple. Sue the HoA board members for conflict of interest if they have any of their fingers in the pie. This is how Walmart kills zoning.

How did you know?

Fucking constantly.

A fantastic price.

There have been retards who lost millions when banks went under because they didn't actually do that.

WiFi makes for fucking awesome radar.

Trump's getting elected, so we probably have at bare minimum 4 years until shit could really hit the fan, likely 8.

That's an understatement m8. I'm a general contractor, and the average bathroom renovation is 20k alone. Just over half that for an entire house is a fucking steal.

Well, the bernouts and the illegals may try an open rebellion first.

I've even heard on national TV them saying the phrase "the revolution will continue". That would be the full-on communist revolution.

If they have the manpower to start a revolution, why don't they have the manpower to outvote one of the most hated career politicians in the midst of several political scandals?

That's pretty standard for easements.

I'd be in to buy one, if someone really can get enough to go for it.

That's cheap enough that I'd get it even if I didn't move in for a couple years.

No one said they'd win.

Just that they'd try.

Personally, I hope they do.

Trump has his work cut out for him in terms of what we're going to have to do economically.

Some savings accounts pay like 0.5-1 percent interest annually, when you are a millionaire it adds up substantially, 10,000 of free money every year.

And they border Quebec (87.2%, mostly due to Montreal)

Not true. Given how much the dollar is inflating in value these days, you'd be losing money despite interest.

Thanks, that's the first time it actually made sense to do that.

That would still be really shitty to lose it all in one go because the bank died.

We need to buy it to ensure a future for white children and dank memes

Yes, please make it into a military academy that specializes in computer science and law, then fund the place using federal student loans and employ people from Holla Forums and a few based lawyers.

Here we go with the commune idea again. God you guys are fucking retarded.

Fuck off, shitheap. Don't like the idea? Good, no one's inviting you. Now you just keep sitting in your house, posting about how much you hate everything about modern society while you do nothing about it. I expect a reply of, "I'm doing my part with my white wife and kids!" or some such shit, and just in case you were intending to use such an argument, as I've seen others do, that does nothing. Your one family means nothing. YOU mean nothing alone. The greatest effect for us to have is in reality. In a place together, we have more real-world power to affect someplace than Holla Forums does as a fucking image board.

Shove your negativity up your ass, faggot. Your only two choices here are to do something productive, or be like the rest of Holla Forums that just post without doing anything, but don't try to discourage us from doing something that might actually turn out well. Your negativity just makes you a fucking shill, except you didn't have the decency to ask to be paid for it.

I'll be the doubles advocate and say that this kind of thing will never take off on an "anonymous" imageboard. The whole point of Holla Forums isn't to lead to the congregation of Holla Forumsacks but as decentralized area of intelligence gathering and shitposting. It's to create people who later in life are in positions of influence. By creating a Waco style compound defeats the entire purpose and greatly weakens the meme magic.

tl;dr remember the mistakes of chanology and infiltrate society

Trips confirm.

Probably moved into my building in Nova to be nearer the Pentagon.

God i want to live in WV so bad…

I could put together like 5k right now, 20k in the fall.

we really need /k/ in on this to make it work. And /g/, and /ck/, and /fa/, and /fit/, and whoever draws people that know /generalcontracting/. I volunteer knowledge in at least 3 of those areas.

I already have land, faggot. It's not that hard, you can get land with a minimum wage job. This fucking commune idea is going to be a complete flop.

Their success rate is ridiculously low, and only low quality shit-tier people are attracted to them because they want everyone else to pay. Your first problem is getting people to pony up the cash.

If you manage that, your second problem is getting people to actually go there

How do we determine alphabet niggers once someone puts their name on deed to the property?

What is pol's test to determine aliens, like in The Faculty? whats our drug we give to see if they die immediately?

In all seriousness, the main problem here is that this is being posted on a chan board, although i thoroughly support it

Any anons close enough can visit it? Just scope it out? What was the NSA doing with this property anywho? Seems like its a borderline honeypot and even if it is it might not matter if we take proper precautions

This is the closest weve come i think to building a community IRL. The island, anything based in europe, etc is pure fucking weapons geade autism. Any Holla Forums community these days could only be based in the US sinply due to the first and second amendment, and west virginia i assume is one of those states you can buy an AK or AR with a sinple drivers license

Fuck man, it seems we theoretically have about 300k up and ready to throw into this. If we really go all in, I'm sure we could exceed the 1mil (prolly have to since its an auction ) but i womder if we could collectively take a loan

No one's bid in 3 months. I think there's a decent enough chance we can score it for just a million.

Let's get it before some muzzies funded by Mossad and the CIA do

Likei said, i have 50k in metal im willing to put into this (although that might hurt me in the long run especially if it skyrockets soon)

I just got my first big boy job so I'd def get an apartment then upgrade to a single home on the premise of not initially

See

No cellphones no wifi. No ham radio. No CB.

You are 100% dependent on wireline communications. Maybe only old school "POTS" lines in to town since no commercial ISP would service a town so small.

The kids would have no "online" presence because they where living like it was 1970.

No but seriously, someone needs to roadtrip/scope it out and dig into this places history.

This borderline doesn't smell right but luke i said it might be moor if we put our autism together and mute any potential intellegista efforts at subversion

Like*
Might be moot*

Fucking posting while under the influence

Ok this rustles my jimmies

Tell me Holla Forums.

Would you move to live in Holla Forumstown?

Probably not initially but id def be an early adopter and buy property/summer home there

Exactly, with 1 percent interest you lose 2 percent instead of 3 percent to inflation.

Their chanune will fail, straight up. By the end of it they're going to hate each other because people of quality and high IQ are not the types of people who like living in close quarters with others - they know they're too smart for that shit and can afford their own land easily.

They're going to get a bunch of dummies, it's going to be nigger-tier. With no one to lead them they're going to have no clear goals, they're going to have behaviors and habits that get on each other's nerves and they're going to find out they really don't like each other.

Too many poor, low-IQ edgelords in one place. The smart ones will bug out leaving the dumb, obnoxious ones behind… and then the whole thing will collapse and it will be back on the market - providing anyone shows up at all.

2spooky. People who are on noone's radar but the NSA's, since at this point they may as well be their own separate entity in the US. Espionage has changed surely.

You type this as you actually thought for a second that a group of people here would pool money together and buy something like this.

Yeah, yeah, keep repeating the same shit from the other thread, mate.

Surely you wouldn't mind proving this to us? Because all you've done so far is pointlessly flap your mouth about something you haven't proven.

With that logic, government wouldn't exist either, dipshit. You say low-tier people would be attracted, while simultaneously ignoring multiple times now that the only people that would be accepted would be people that had some legitimate skills.

Nice assertion, jackass. The idea isn't for any nigger-tier mongoloid to come along, but for Holla Forumsacks that are willing to put in some fucking work. In other words, you wouldn't be allowed, because you can't grasp a concept so simple and so oft-repeated as that.

I get the feeling you live a life where you're wrong ALL the time, and its effected you so much that you feel the need to go and tell people how wrong they are, despite you having no comprehension of what they're doing due to your own idiocy.

I'm going to enjoy filtering out your stupidity and negativity.

totse island

I have $50
Please let me in

If I had an incentive like this? Yeah, I can see myself going into overdrive to be able to move there.

Its not a commune you kike.

Individual houses on individual plots of land. Not everyone living in one big home living together.

If what you say is true then there would be no such thing as small towns. Our other types of planned communities planned around the people's likes.

Around me there are a few planned towns. One is an aircraft community. They have garages that open to the back where they park their planes. Private runway in the middle.

Equestrian development centered around horses, polo, and shit like that.

There are golf private communities down in Florida.

Its almost like you are very against "like minded" whites getting together and organizing. So against it you have to come in to this thread just to shit all over idea.

sounds too much like cuck

Apparently your IQ is low because the amount of strawmen you've stuffed here is beyond comprehension.

Let's make it short and sweet:

* As established by race realism, poor people are not victims, they're poor because they have low IQ.

* The commune approach is attractive to poorfags who are of low IQ. There's nothing at all attractive about it to the intelligent.

* It's already been studied and proven that higher IQ people don't like being in close quarters with others. They can afford better on their own, so they would not participate in this scheme.

* Communism is totally contrary to NatSoc because it ensures the survival of losers at the expense of winners.

The fact that you are twisted my arguments into your own private expression of class resentment demonstrates exactly what I'm talking about. Class is a function of IQ and correlates with race. When you sit there and pop off about class, in reality you're expressing a resentment that I have a higher IQ than you, and you refuse to defer to my greater intelligence in these matters because you also harbor anti-intellectual sentiments.

You are exactly the type of person who would be attracted to this commune idea, and I hope anyone else reading this thread will see that you are the quality of person the Chanune is going to end up with - an arrogant, obstinate idiot who can't read and is deeply resentful of their betters.

Good luck with your section 8 housing, nigger.

Like I said, he's likely just a shill. All we're trying to do is set up a Holla Forums suburb or gated community, and he's sperging out. I can't see why he would if he weren't somebody trying to please his kike masters.

Yes, it's still a commune because the property isn't subdivided respecting individual ownership and individual rights. Living in a commune doesn't necessarily mean living under the same roof.

Planned communities are subdivided - you own your own property, your own parcel, your own lot. This piece of property you're looking at is not a planned community, it is a commune, and the only way you can get around that is working just like the military, where you have ranks, hierarchy and a formal structure - in which case the higher ranking officers get the better homes.

But I doubt you'll be willing to do that, you're going to be equalityfagging it and voting on everything just like a fucking commune.

Couldn't be bothered to unfilter to read, but you're still posting? Haha, if I were to guess, based on your behavior in the other thread, this post is likely still calling it a commune and still insisting that you're right and smarter than everyone else, because that's the pattern in every single one of your posts on the subject.

Oh, and to address something from one of your previous posts to me, high IQ people DO live together. They're called gated communities. Idiot.

Who would pay me to tell you not to waste your money? More likely you're the shill because 1) you're encouraging people to spend money and 2) you're trying to set up a living structure most amenable to kikes - a commune.

what the fuck dude!!!! they got redbox there? start bidding Holla Forums we're fucking set

Yes, they live in gated communities where each person has distance from the another and they interact only by choice. That's why they choose them - to have distance.

This piece of property is exactly the opposite of distance, it's close quarters nigger shit, attractive only to people who don't need to be alone in their thoughts because they haven't any.

Why do you think monks could live together? Because they fucking took a vow of silence.

I would buy it if i had the shekels.

Wait, what. Where do you see that?

Holla Forums isn't for faggots

You're right, these people saying they'll put up $$$ are probably shills trying to bait these morons.

Sounds like a lotta big guys live there.

STILL posting? I know you didn't pull a 180 and you're still bitching about the concept, so why are you continuing to waste your time? If we waste our time and money, we waste our time and money. You have no part in it, so why are remaining to bitch? Oh, right, because you're a shill. Hah, I almost forgot for a moment there.

So is the radio quiet thing still active? If we moved there, would there be no internet?

You don't have any money of your own. You're a free riding faggot.

Lol, back to Holla Forums, kike.

Y'know, continuing to post whatever bullshit you're posting doesn't make you look like any less of a kike shill. In fact, it only makes you look worse. Shoo, shoo.

Keep shilling that commune so you can milk a parasitic living off others, kike. It's not gonna happen.

Y'know, kike, I'll give you this: You're more determined than most other kikes on here. I don't even need to know what you're saying, only that you are posting feverishly in a thread that doesn't concern you in any way to stop something that, once again, doesn't affect you in any way. I mean, I know kikes are desperate these days, but the fact that you're so scared of a community of Holla Forumsacks says a lot.

Fuck off, you filthy fucking hippy kike. You filter me but keep responding even when I'm not talking to you.

Literally used to intercept traffic crossing the atlantic, including giant fucking satellite dishes, and you think it only has POTS lines.

If there's work to be done. I have virtually nothing to lose where I am right now.

I also have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyway, at the moment, I'm thinking of perhaps making a list of proper guidelines to propose for those in any such community that Holla Forums or >>>/col/ may create so that it doesn't get too collectivist or some such shit. Any feedback once I've written this shit up would be appreciated, especially since it isn't going to be hugely in-depth as a start. I figure we might as well have a general idea of how things will work whenever we set a place up. I suppose I'll thank the kike for giving me the idea to make sure that it isn't a commune, but rather something that might actually work.

FALSE

VW TDi's have been around for decades now and can easily pull 50mpg. Diesel fuel is extremely cheap nowadays too. Just filled up in NJ for $2.09/gal and didnt even have to get out of my car…

Most diesels will outlast gas versions and are usually much easier to maintain esp the older models without CR.

Mostly because of the distractions of other people, however you also have to be able to work on things together,

media.glassdoor.com/l/17/25/41/7c/intel-office.jpg

Why is it everyone who is up for this idea seems to talk and think just like a kike?

Samefagging everywhere.

Working together is one thing, living together in close quarters is quite another.

The main problem with this idea, is that even if you do buy the land, you then need to either become self sufficient, or you need to develop some sort of export-import scheme.

Everyone who thinks being self sufficient is possible doesn't understand the economies of scale and division of labor and wants to be like the amish.

Which brings me to the question of what a Holla Forums community should be about: ==POWER==

This place used to intercept and process the entire trans-atlantic internet traffic, in addition to being a literally fenced military base, and we also need a fair number of lawyers on our side.

Why not churn out a bunch of educated pollocks from the military and bill the government for it, literally the best plan I have heard of out of all of you.

That makes much more sense than what anyone else has said. The only shared spaces that survive in this manner that I can name are very military like and have hierarchy and rank with leadership OR are monasteries - both of which are intensely competitive and have strict rules.

If you go in with some paying more than others, if you go in where everyone has an equal say, you end up with a hippy commune and all of attendant problems regardless of what you call it.

Pay no mind to the kike. He seems to forget that people with higher IQs than whites live even closer and more packed than niggers… they're called asians.

So you're trans-gook now? Fuck off with that shit, they evolved that way. You talk about creating an enclave for white people, use gooks as a justification for how it could work, and structure ownership in a way only a kike in a Warsaw ghetto would love. Unbelievable how stupid you are.

I'm convinced the kikes are paying you for quantity over quality here. I can tell from other people that no one is falling for whatever rhetoric you're throwing out. You're not impressing anyone, shill. You'd do a better job shilling on a subject that you have some degree of comprehension over. Don't worry, kikefiend, we can do this without. I know, it's amazing, you actually *aren't* the center of the universe, but you're just going to have to deal with it.

bitch please

It's not about fences, it's about ownership. Again, you want collective ownership, that's called a hippy commune. If everyone pays for everything no one pays for anything. There are already free rider fags in this thread who have no money, no skills, and they're seeking a gibsmedat from some angel investor.

There needs to be someone or a small group to purchase the property, and then they can begin selling the individual lots to Holla Forumsacks. No hippy free rides, you pay your way in, but someone with expertise in real estate has to get it started.

This. I was thinking about such a concept myself, actually, as I'm thinking up a way for such a place to succeed. Then we'd all be paying into the system fairly.

On the contrary you're becoming increasingly butthurt and keep responding because I'm catching all of your fake accounts. You keep giving yourself away because every scheme you have shows you to be a kike.

You ignore biology, you equivocate asians with whites, you promote a commune, you suggest collectivized loans (yes, goyim, my cousin Shlomo wil give you a great price!), and you call me a shill though I gain nothing whether this happens or not and you have an intense interest to make sure it happens.

You have not said word one in defense of NatSoc ideology, private property or anything of that nature, you have not once said anything in defense of a hierarchy of any kind.

You're the shill - anyone with an ounce of grey matter can see that.

Thank you! Someone gets it! This is what I've been saying since the last thread on this but this faggot here has been arguing against it all the time and calling me a shill for pointing it out. Now all of a sudden when you say it he's all for it, so apparently he was just butthurt and being obstinate for no reason.

Hell, I'm married with a kid and I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Although no cell phones would piss off my wife.

What needs to happen is that someone needs to form a real estate investment trust, which has shares given in proportion of the equity put into it, the trust then sells or rents the property and returns the money as dividends.

reit.com/investing/reit-basics/forming-real-estate-investment-trust

Unfiltered you for a bit to see if anything of substance has been posted. Of course not.

(1) Fake accounts? Pray tell, which fake accounts? Please point them out to me, you nutjob.

(2) I didn't ignore biology. You said high IQ people can't live closer together. I pointed out that they could. You didn't say that high IQ white people couldn't live together, which would've been correct. Instead, you made a blatantly false statement and I corrected you. Stop being so butthurt.

(3) I haven't said anything in defense of any ideology, really. All you've done in multiple threads now is say, "This is a commune! IT WON'T WORK, ARGH, IT WON'T WORK, IT'S SUCH A WASTE!!" and once someone tells you that you're a fucking idiot, you just chimp out some more, while never providing anything useful. I was there in the last thread too, and you never said anything about any ideology, only, "I have a lot of land, lol, but you fags won't get it! Ahahahaha, you want land for Holla Forumsacks, lel, it won't work!" At no point have you been even the slightest bit productive or useful, because your one miniscule thought that actually came SOMEWHAT close to being of substance recommended a military-style hierarchy for a fucking gated community. That's retarded on astonishing levels. Instead, almost the entirety of your spiel has been about how it can't work, not how it could be MADE to work, which makes you look like such a shill, its kind of amazing. You look like a kike desperately trying to stop a community of white nationalists springing up, and the ridiculous bit is that you have so little self-awareness that you couldn't even see that.

Now, if you're going to be productive, good, let's have a discussion and be productive. If you're not and you're going to return to sperging out and being unhelpful regarding something that doesn't interest you, then leave. Make your choice or just get permanently filtered while the rest of us actually try to develop the idea into something plausible.

Sounds interesting, but is it realistic?

docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI/edit

I've tried to be productive the entire time, as I was in the last thread, but people kept wanting to go with this idea that I have argued attracts and benefits free riders who are not generally high quality people.

That could work just fine. As far as choosing the land you need to keep in mind that when you establish this area you have to examine relevant laws as to minimum subdivision size. Ex. in some dry states the minimum lot size to drill a well is 35 acres.

Furthermore, it would be helpful to establish a system of covenants so that you don't have people wanting to run a fucking pig farm or something equally intolerable. The way you structure it is crucial. If you want it to be NatSoc it's probably better not to structure it democratically but to try something else. Also a system of dues for trash removal and road maintenance will probably be necessary.

But the covenants are the one thing everyone here can work on now. I myself already have land but contrary to what some may think, I actually do want to see this idea succeed - but it has to be done in a way that makes sense and in a way that comports ideologically with the values of Holla Forums.

Well, you honestly weren't done a particularly great job of appearing productive, mate. But if you're interested in helping this idea grow into something plausible, then I'm willing to forgive and forget, eh?

Right, so as a NatSoc, I concur with your points. A good structure would do more good for a Holla Forums settlement than its pure existence would, so anybody that has any further ideas as to how to make this as close to our NatSoc utopia are very much encouraged to speak their mind.

I think it's fair to ask how much degeneracy we'd tolerate, actually, and at what point we we label someone a degenerate and tell them to fuck themselves?

Also, provided we use this location, which seems pretty viable, how do we tackle the issue of cell phones and internet for ourselves, let alone our wifes, who would undoubtedly be less ideologically inclined than ourselves?

Holla Forums real estate investment survey

I have 25k i'll pitch in.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI/viewform?c=0&w=1

This, I've got a qt3.14 open to redpills, and would possibly move in if this were able to get off the ground, but I fucking doubt having no cellphone service would exactly help the situation. Is the radio quiet zone even still active now that the site is closed and up for auction?

Tbh, I think the NSA would be unbelievably stupid to prevent any potential buyers from using anything that relies on radio. It would've been stupid in the early 20th century, so it'd be properly retarded to have such a problem now.

yes, but the biggest thing is that there need to be people who can do productive jobs.

(checked)
It's all good, and yes I concur. A system of protective covenants is first and foremost what would likely be most appealing to Holla Forums. Mainly what activities and people should be permitted, what and whom should be excluded, what dues would cover, if there is a board and how they are elected/appointed.

Having a good system of covenants would be a great start as it can apply to anywhere you want to go, and it will demonstrate that you have a plan and are serious about it.

If it's going to be a Holla Forums community the ideology and how it is practiced will be the most important part.

Just buy sex slaves. The NSA complex must have some dungeon.

I'd definitely buy a house there for $12.5k

what kind of cuckold are you?

Depending on the size of the community if you can find someone in the community who can run tractors (road graders, backhoes), you can save a lot of money on road maintenance - that will probably be the most expensive portion of your dues. One way to cut your property taxes in many states is to open your land to free range cattle grazing. If the person grazing is in your community, you benefit doubly from the reduction in taxes and attendant reduction in your cost of beef, if you want to be somewhat self-sufficient.

see

you know there's a small percentage of self-hating minorities lurking here.

Do it fgt

As I put in the survey, I have no proper trade skills, but I'm more than open to learning one or more. I learn very quickly too, given a bit of fumbling at the start.

Glad to hear everything's cleared up, man. :)

As for degeneracy, I can say this much easily: No faggots, and any non-whites would be women that weren't going to procreate, if even that much. Maybe such an allowance would do well to give us a token to avoid any accusations of racism and the inevitable investigation and shutdown that would come of such an accusation.

Also, no adultery, of course. That's really degenerate. Recreational drug use should be limited to weed or nothing at all (personally in favor of none at all), and I kind of like the idea of alcohol use being limited to a certain extent, though to what extent, I'm not certain.

I could go on, but I'll stop here for a bit and let some other people suggest something.

No females or children? You some kind of race traitor or something?

Perhaps we should elect the EPCOT method to the town. Instead of multiple owners, there's only one owner to the town and everyone works for their rent. That was if faggotry does invade the town, we can remove them without any protest.

there's probably like 1 female for every 100 male Holla Forumsacks

Them leaving behind hardware would only be a positive. Would enable us to attempt reverse engineering their shit.

You seem like a dude.

We don't need females on Holla Forums. We get cute gals, then we redpill them.

As for no cell phones, I'm not sure if that's still in effect or not. Someone could call, I suppose, and ask.

except for the parts and labor to replace the tractor, and the gasoline delivery, and feed imports (yes grass works but its mostly forestland)

radio silence but internet collections through wired connections.

Right, so cell phones could be replaced with applications on computer… but who would be providing the internet to such an area, and wouldn't the internet be absolutely shit if someone did?

Aye, neither would likely be a full time job, but you could have some dues-funded work for people living there. As for fuel, I'm sure people would have ideas on thermal depolymerization or some other process. Holla Forums could generate their own fuel if they wanted.

One requirement I might be inclined to add is that every male is trained in the use of firearms, and perhaps some area should be set aside for a range and possibly an armory.

Ah, yes! Excellent idea, my friend. I'm ashamed that I didn't think of that. Security for ourselves and our women and eventual children is necessary.

I'm not sure how this dues system could work as the town seems isolated and it would be hard to have an income. Seems like attempting self sufficiency for the town and forcing people to work or leave would be more reasonable.

There's a decently sized city in virginia like 40 minutes away.

As I mentioned earlier, Harrionsburg is about 48 minutes away, and that's got 50k people. That's not too terribly isolated, especially since there's closer, but smaller towns than that, too. Your suggestion is pretty much +1 what I said earlier, even. As much self-sufficiency as possible, while understanding that we DO need to interact with the outside world to some extent.

Well if you're not one for hard currency, you could use a system of scrip instead - IOUs you pay to each other, but that can only work if the person who performs the dues-based services are also a member of the community.

Even then how employable would anyone be after word got out? It would likely be a short amount of time before it got labeled a white nationalist community and employers would be wary of hiring anyone giving an address there.

This is why its extremely important to mask that its a location for white nationalists, though I think we should discuss the further details of doing so at a later time, perhaps. At the moment, getting the systems and whatnot of the location down first is priority.

I don't think its possible to mask that. Intel agencies would undoubtedly realize what it was and intentionally leak the info to the press.
This issue plays into what systems would be viable though.

We could move some businesses into the community then: start ups and online businesses.

We're intelligent people, we can scrape together a few ideas for online businesses. Even just anonymously using freelance services (think freelancer.com) to bring money in.

There's lots of things we can do to bring money into the community.

Hmm, you can purchase land through a nominee in order to remain somewhat anonymous. I don't know how the mail would work, though. You'd have to talk to an attorney.

Fair enough.

But I don't think its impossible to mask it. If there can be whites-only gated communities, which there are, we can pull off a similar thing too. I guess therein might be the trick: If we can make it look like a normal gated community and hide out national socialist intricacies, I think we should be fine.

My particular occupation would be done online, so we could easily have at least one online business covered.

Yes, I think that's what would have to be done. Though obviously that's something that not everyone could do. Perhaps the ones capable of doing it for decent wages would trade it in for whatever form of currency we used.

But organization is already being done here. It would be easy for them to realize what was actually being made.

Yeah, not sure how you'd get around that. Maybe you could suggest dozens of equivalent locations, appoint someone trustworthy to choose, and then when anons want to see it they could be directed to some city nearby, blindfolded and taken to the site and only reveal the location after they've agreed to buy in. I don't really know…

sooo… let's get it.

Aha, we're working on it, lad. We just gotta iron out all the details first.

alright. got a collection, yet? will donate.

sorry, i'll read. too high.

I think one of the other guys who know more about how we could go about getting the land could tend to you better than myself.

Smh.

pretty much need to recruit enough people willing to set up businesses there.

degenerate

You faggots are all Marks. You seriously think you won't get Freddy'd iff you try this?

yeah, yeah. i know.
gave it up for a year, when i first redpilled, but it was the only thing that got me to do any OC, so i smoke 1.5x per week, now.

Oh, don't give the excuses for your degeneracy to me, mate. I'm one of those dickbags that doesn't find any excuse to be satisfactory. Come on, man. You cleaning yourself up and not being a degenerate is more important than OC. Be the best man you can for your society, eh? Drugs are for scrubs. Don't be a scrub.

What the hell does any of that even mean?

Priority should be people that are familiar with running full farms for food and people who can work online for cash to pay things like land tax and internet costs. Internet cost could greatly be cutdown on if most people relied on a meshnet for the town instead of regular internet.

Being energy independent would be optimal but not sure about the feasibility.

Personally I don't see marijuana as any more or less degenerate than alcohol which is why I refrain from both. Considering the permissiveness of most on the board to alcohol in moderation I'm not opposed to the same standard for marijuana.

Oh, I find both degenerate. Only alcohol I tolerate is red wine, and only in small amounts, due to the health benefits it provides.

generally, that'd be true, but my OC is pretty fucking dank.
i suffer as a degenerate so that you nomie scum can enjoy my world killing memes.

Those memes of yours better be the dankest, mate. Better be more dank than that degenerate weed you're smoking.

there'd be no internet there whatsoever. See and

i think moderation'd be fine for both. even if you enjoy weed to the point of addiction, i don't see why anyone'd want to smoke to the point of desensitization, taking any positives possible outta the drug.

roger that, good buddy. some've made a dent.

You'd think, but I know more potheads that smoke constantly than I do those that smoke in moderation. Question for a Holla Forums community is how much do *we* allow?

Still, if they've made a good dent, then that's at least some good to come out of it… still hate the shite, though.

Answer those before you even think about buying this.

This

I know what you meant but still got a chuckle.

Also where does it say NSA anywhere in the auction? Either that the NSA built this or that it controlled it?

kekekekekekekek

Hi, NSA.
Read.

i understand. i'm not a fan of it, either. it's gay. that's why i smoke alone. i don't want to subject anyone to being overly descriptive about obvious shit.

ctrl + f

k?

Which is why its pointless to worry about being spied on. All of us are already being monitored.

While I was making my food, I was thinking about it, and I realized that Jesus drink alcohol (in small amounts, of course, but still), but he never smoked weed. So alcohol IS actually less degenerate than weed.

So my suggestion is that someone wants to smoke weed in our community, they have to have something productive come out of it. For you, your dank memes would allow you to smoke weed (in moderation, of course), for instance. I think that's pretty fair, while limiting the use of weed for no reason other than recreation. But that's probably just me… *shrugs*

I money shot my webcam just in case.

no, that sounds fair. i realize no exemptions should be made, but i have to contribute, any way possible with PIDs, since we're fucked and up against the wall. without political struggle, i'd just go back to enjoying my hobbies and work.
it's absolutely a net detriment to any single person or society with a slave morality.5

ive found in my experience that weed can give you super human powers and has a lot of practical application and i would recommend everyone smoke it if it doesn't turn them into a laughing idiot, one big advantage is that it can literally increase your perception of time.

And I've found in my experience the exact opposite. I've seen some people do better with it, but the vast majority I've seen turn into drooling fucking idiots that refuse to do anything productive. My sister is just such a degenerate, even. Such a disgrace.

Also, if weed were as objectively good for people as you say, everybody WOULD be smoking weed by now.

yes!
i honestly use it to (what i feel when high) obtain more time for projects.
i think it's possible even plebs could get something from smoking once a month, but all the time makes it not special. and if it's not special but you're smoking it all the time, you're a fucking addict.

which is bad.

Make what arguments you like, I suppose, but I don't think anybody is going to join you on the degenerate train, boyos.

Sugar Grove Station was a former Navy base, with barracks, commissary, etc. It is near some radio lab, and an NSA place. The community itself was just for residential support of the service people who worked there. It appears that part of the base continues to operate, probably where the NSA has their data center or whatever. They just didn't need the residential part of the base anymore.

well there is a sort of anxiety hump with weed that you have to push through, and a lot of people dont stick with it long enough to push through it so they never get to the good parts of it, if that makes sense.

Watching their marketing materials and video it didn't look like it had much land available for farming. Then again they definitely didn't show over 100 acres worth of land in the video so maybe they just didn't include that. Does anyone live close enough to there to arrange for an inspection of the property?

I got fiiive on it, yea!

Wouldn't that be amazing? A national socialist community right next to some NSA base?

Would almost be tempting to make some slogan for the town like, "We watch the watchers."

The town's slogan has to be the 14 words

Seems like it does have DSL internet actually. Supplied by Frontier. They included the average operational costs for the base when it was still in use in a PDF.
gsaauctions.gov/ATTACHMENT/REGNP/PEACH416004001/operatingcostsadditinfo.pdf

As hilarious as that would be, that'd be a million bucks down the shitter.

I smoked once and was mad the whole time because everyone else was quiet and the tv show we were watching stopped. 1/10

It wouldn't have ever needed anything like that because the Navy exchange service would ship consumables in. Whatever land surrounds the community served as buffer around it. With a little work it could be farmed for timber and converted for crops.

Also, under Trump the NSA is going to be a reputable agency, so they would be total bros.

It would have to have some kind of hookup for sigint or whatever. It's pretty far from the Radio Laboratory, so that won;t be a problem. The western half of Charlottesville, including much of the University of Virginia Grounds, is in the radio quiet zone, so it's not like the place is dead.

They also had satellite internet so that whole, "no radio communications" thing seems like bullshit to me.

satellite television*

Any way we could manage to get something faster than DSL, doh?

They just need the air free of radio/microwaves for the radio telescopes. Within 10 miles of the lab, everything is strictly regulated. You can't even drive gasoline vehicles because the spark plugs emit interference.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone

We could have a town meshnet that would be fast for sharing files among community members or having a town imageboard if we wanted that. Beyond that likely not.

Well good luck enforcing that on an armed gated community then NSA.

Hm, as a pretty ardent gamer (with no money, so basically a disgusting pirate), the lack of faster internet bothers me a bit. Might just pay for high-speed internet at an alternative location or something, personally.

Do you play online multiplayer games or does it only bother you because it would take longer to pirate games?

Or, you could get to know your fellows and play with a massive LAN party.

could you imagine the bloody 50 year war we would have to fight if they ever found out. if we lost, they would enslave every last white woman. we would have to nuke almost every country and major parts of the united states. I don't think there is enough bullets to kill that many people.

lets do it.

It would bother me more because it'd take me longer to pirate shit. I'm not big into multiplayer, but maybe that's because most gamers you get thrown into a game with are fucking braindead autistic pieces of shit.

I can see myself having a LAN party with fellow Holla Forumsacks, though. That'd be awesome.

You underestimate the number of bullets there are in the world, I think. :P

You're not going to have as much time for gaming, and will be interested in other endeavors but yes the lan party idea is good. Haven't seen a good lan party in 15 years.

It would bother me more because it'd take me longer to pirate shit. I'm not big into multiplayer, but maybe that's because most gamers you get thrown into a game with are fucking braindead autistic pieces of shit.

I can see myself having a LAN party with fellow Holla Forumsacks, though. That'd be awesome. I'm part of a clan of right-wing outcasts, but (1) they're pretty degenerate (2) they play very specific games, of course, and the games they choose aren't to my taste, annoyingly.

You underestimate the number of bullets there are in the world, I think. :P

The problem is getting any internet provider to go along with you.

You're overestimating the amount of time that it would take to pirate under the setup I'm describing. All download speeds would be much faster than you're probably used to on the town's meshnet, it would just be slow on the regular internet. So as long as you're not the type that has to play a game as soon as its available what would likely be done is to buy some large harddrives and download everything onto them as soon as they were cracked.

Also

Provided they don't know that's we're white nationalists, I don't see why they wouldn't go for people that are willing to pay them enough. After all, you go where the business is, do you not?

I'm referring to the radio silence zone.

Frontier supplied internet to the base before it was shutdown, no reason they wouldn't after.

I actually hate playing games as soon as they're available. I only play 'new' games when they're done throwing out DLC and updates for them, with a few minor exceptions, like Paradox's games.

But you're right. Between the meshnet and even just being too busy to notice, it's not a huge deal, now that you mention it. As for the large HDDs, yeah, I already have a few multi-TB externals that I store games on. One's for typical releases, the other for GOG releases. Still need more, though… Games have gotten so huge these days.

Married father of two here, have full or partial ownership of 5 properties, bachelors in business, skilled at electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and soil biology. I farm animals, vegetables, and (legal) weed. Smoke weed every day, in fact, I'm getting stoned after a ten hour day of working for myself while reading this thread. Any of you NEETs want to call me degenerate?

It is a great anti-inflammatory after a hard days work. It isn't for everyone, some do turn into slacker degenerates when they start to use it, but I find that those are people who are feeble-minded or have tendencies toward anxiety. It is certainly superior health-wise to any medication over the counter or prescribed. It is far safer than alcohol. I know exactly where it comes from because I make it myself.

To stay on this topic and address the rest of the thread, what about doing this in a legal marijuana state. Farming is a great way for NEETs to learn trades if they don't have them. Marijuana could be the export crop of the colony and food could be self sustained. This would allow for a rural community with a solid income base. Ben Franklin grew it and was red pilled too.

Radio silence zone is actually a good thing. You can passively monitor emissions and anything will stand out like a sore thumb. Learn to EMSEC

I propose seperate airgapped networks, one that allows sneakernet software and another that is very high security

No point even discussing this idea unless you have a property in mind that's as good of a financial deal as what we're currently looking at.

What is farming like in this area? It looks possible but not great at all if it's surrounded by those hills

The town seems to have almost everything it needs infrastructure wise, but I'm not sure how it supports itself. Maybe not worry about farming and instead come up with some other work like manufacturing?

Drugs are the closest you can get to a literal bluepill

Nigger I can make it 300 miles on less than 4 gallons of gas.

I probably have more towing capacity too.

What's your business?

I would be using a variety of tools to detect bugs, yes.

I can teach you faggots how to be a plumber: Shit flows down hill.

I can pledge $12k this year; next year it could be anywhere from $12k - $200,000

I did contract security work in the past tho so if you need any big guys to shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane…

The housing is usually provided by the state dept.

Once the feds left there was no need for the few civilian contractors.

What about ginseng, isn't this area prime for that?

There isn't a property on the market that would be a better deal than getting this for a million dollars at the moment.

But…
So far in this thread less than half that was theoretically raised. Probably half of that is bullshit and exaggeration. Have you lads spent much time in West Virginia? Don't get me wrong, there is some beautiful land there, but the socio-economic situation is horrifying. Unless you want to commute from this colony to a coal mine, or have a great idea for a tech startup that can be run from the colony you have no chance of securing a sustaining income. You can't expect enough income to support even the utilities on this property by commuting to a rust belt town 45 minutes away through the mountains.

How about water and waste?

Marijuana is illegal under federal law. The ATF can show up at any time and arrest every single one of you for trafficking, which is exactly what will happen once they get word of a white supremacist compound being formed.

That weed has burned out your brain, you fucking degenerate.

It never had to support itself. It was a Navy base housing area for sailors/officers that would work at radio telescope installations in the area, and their families.
Pic related, the town is only a couple miles from the telescope array.
There seem to be loads of small towns and farms near the area

This is a problem. Are there nearby freight rails, how are the roads going there, can they support tractor trailers? Is it in any way a viable place to relocate a light industrial business for example?

It didn't support itself it was a government base so it was supported by taxpayers. Like you I'm worried about how feasible farming is. Clearing it for timber and converting it to farming was mentioned here
but that's not really within my knowledge base so I'm unsure of how viable it is.

Ginseng does well in Appalachia, yes.

Forgot to mention that it would take several years for it to grow to a point that you could sell it though. New ginseng does not sell well at all.

Unless the Emperor rescinds it, which he won't, there was an executive order for the alphabet agencies to respect states rights on marijuana. I'm talking legal export, from the colony, to shops within the state. The ATF wouldn't have any say so as long as you subdivided the marijuana facility off the land where gun owners lived. You are allowed a private security force to guard it, which would of course be owned and operated by /po/acks.

Finding a way for it to support itself is the foremost concern before thinking about other things. Even tourism is not good because exactly how far can you do nature shit with the antenna array and other special government land nearby?

The entire county doesn't seem to have much of shit going on economically. Agriculture is number one but it's not like this is midwest flat farm land, it's not good for most stuff. No manufacturing exists in the county, so no manufacturing market to find a niche in.

Kind of funny that the county includes some kind of globalist education non profit. Entire county is less than 9k residents

Is there the possibility for a shooting range on this property?

I'm trying to take the orange pi and make my own fully customizable mobile phone that isn't pants on head retarded like the other failed dreams of liberal faggots if that counts for anything.

For $120 I can build a smartphone with 16GB flash, 2G ram, 2 cameras, mic, not-carrier locked, gigabit wifi, eth, and blutooth enabled with the ability to function as a personal computer an HDMI port, a VGA port, 3 USB 2.0 and 1 usb 3.0 ports, runs android, linux, and raspi, compatible with arduino and rasperry pi mods; is 100% open source I could go on.

Which basically means I'm taking a the orange pi, slapping a touchscreen and gsm chip on it with a few accessories, and soldering a whopping two connections for the battery then placing inside of a cheap case.

The fact it is carrier unlocked is enough to make it competitive in any market.

The fact it's completely customizable means we can get really fugging rich selling parts we bought wholesale.

Considering that it was a military base, yes.

so, if this is a help wanted ad from the NSA, please consider my application.

That sounds like a great idea, user. Could one use anonymously to avoid pic related?

Seems prime to turn into a school or camp. Maybe gather some experts on survival, marksmanship, and other topics relevant to right wing types and start a school?

I feel like there's plenty of opportunity to make money here, actually.

The nearby town actually DOES have plenty of jobs to be filled, apparently: jobs2careers.com/?l=22801
Even in blue-collar fields…

That aside, there's undoubtedly potential to be tapped on the land itself. What is it, like 120+ acres? There's definitely something we could use that land for, I'm sure of it. It just requires a creative mind, I think.

Besides, lads, let's remember something: We're really fucking smart people, honestly, with the ability to do a job and do it well. I don't think we'll have to worry about money as much as you guys think we will. Remember, normies spend a lot of their money on the mortage for their expensive homes… which ours aren't. A lot of normies aren't doing profitable blue collar work, because people with knowledge of proper trade skills are increasingly rare. A lot of them are paying off student loans or other debts… that we wouldn't have. We can do this, lads. Definitely.

That sounds profitable, mate. I like it.

This hasn't been suggested but hows the land in regards for Cattle and Chickens
Maybe getting cattle is too expensive especially if you want to set up a dairy but not so much chickens as you can get them really cheap

That's basically the advertising angle that they're taking for it.
>Ideal for a corporate training center, a university or academic campus, a spa/clinic, movie studio, or mountain resort

Land in that region is fit for these things. If forest it would have to be logged to create pasture but that would be an excellent source of startup capital for said farm and other tech/industrial ventures. West Virginia has very friendly laws for any tech or light industrial.

Do want. You have a million dollar or more idea here, you seriously need to develop a brand, LLC, start a website to market them from or hell even just sell them on ebay. The smartphone market is saturated with overpriced garbage. Good luck with this idea, it genuinely has fucktons of lucrative potential, I hope you stick with it to completion.

Like I said it's 100% customizable. If you want to remove the CPU and put your own in do it. If you manage to find your ex-gfs new boyfriends meid and wanted to change that to your phone for the time being to make some crank calls to the state dept well you could do that too.

If you want to run linux on it with wireshark and capture data packets sent over the cell network, then I'm not going to waste time trying to stop you.

Basically a big middle finger to everything thus far.

The irony of making a production center for these right next to a NSA center would be delicious.

Well you don't even need too much land for a chicken farm, Maybe 0.1 of an Acre with a Trump tier fence

I am not familiar with cell tech but fuck is it even possible to say use a laptop with a cell dongle to make actual cell calls using the mic on the laptop?

There has to be some reason why there are not open cell phones even using proprietary baseband chips

10/10 if you do not accomplish this you will forever be cursed by kek to be an irredeemable faggot. Shit nigger, you could make a prototype with some time and $120, get on that shit.

Chicken farm has to compete with farms with a scale 10k times larger, located in flatlands right on interstates and railways

And the cell idea is not great because the radio restrictions. It's the last place one would pick to develop new tech involving radio transmission

Chicken tractors(mobile coops) are even better for this.

We need to ensure that it is not a total sausage party, there better be an even ratio of men and women for social stability and prosperity, and lets face it, Holla Forums is 90+ percent male and 100 percent autism.

Well you don't need to sell eggs nationally, just regionally

Thats a fair point, and thats my biggest worries with these

It can be a business and a camp without a lot of women. If we're looking for just some sustenance commune with 50/50 men and women then just buy some land in the midwest.

Wew, lads. Wew.

Selling eggs regionally doesn't bring in enough money to allow to operate all of the facilities on this land. I mean, it has everything including a water tower but if we're just living like amish then we would be better off starting out in tents or whatever on a piece of cheap flat regular old farmland

You're never going to start a community with 50/50 men/women. Men have to be the pioneers, once successfully established just go looking for women in the surrounding communities, its not like we'd be completely isolated.

Well, this is why we wouldn't get more men than are necessary. For every house and apartment or whatnot, there is one man. The only other people that can reside in a house in an apartment is the man's family through marriage and procreation. This is the only way to prevent this shit from going gay and being useless.

Women can be found elsewhere and, once ENGAGED to the man, can be brought in to live with her fiance. No, not girlfriends, by the way. That's just a good way to get fucked when they get broken up with and go tell the NSA next door that they have a bunch of white nationalists within pissing distance.

Surprisingly he ain't a Jew

Well I guess thats right

What is the mayflower and plymouth colony, Mr. Trebek?

Things that happened before our society became completely pozzed.

Existing community that was evicted from civilisation to a frontier which no longer exists anywhere

okay, cons:
you could get waco'd.

but i really don't think the NSA cares about us. the jews do, and the jews aren't the NSA. they're the media, social media, banking, & legislative politics.

they produce. the NSA doesn't produce, it consumes.

maybe i'm wrong, & the NSA is lousy with jews, but i don't think it is.

pros:
well, it worked for scientology.

Still think you're kidding yourself if you think that it won't be known that its a white nationalist colony. Between intelligence agencies, journalists that lurk here, and Holla Forums who ran to media over /namibia/ the nature of the community will not be a secret.

they media forgot it in one news cycle.

Sure, since it was a failure that went nowhere. They definitely wouldn't have if it was a success.

and it was pretty much just vice, which has cried wolf so much with clickbait shitposting, no one can take anything they report seriously.

? I think you tagged the wrong faggot user.

the media's silent on whitefish, MT. except for one show on old dead skinheads.

Everyone that lives close to there is aware of the community's nature though, aren't they?

that's the crazy thing. no. just the town's one jew and his useful SJW idiots. everyone else just thinks about skiing.

I find that hard to believe as there were a bunch of stories on it a few years ago and a search engine on it turned up a number of recent local articles talking about "white supremacy" there.

No, he's an "Illyrian".

I think its important to remind everyone, once more, who our president will be very soon. ;) I think we'll be okay, guys. Don't make it LOOK NatSoc to the average person and throw out any journalist that comes anywhere in the vicinity and we'll be okay. Remember, gated communities exist. Make it look like a gated community and nobody will have much to say. even those fucking disgusting Holla Forums fags that deserve death for their treason against all of their differing races won't have much of an impact. Two most important words: image management. Always make the image you want to portray harder to ignore than the image your opponents want to portray.

As for us, the good thing is that there isn't much of a community around, and even community that would be there wouldn't have a clue. Once again, if we can make it look like a typical gated community, the normies won't know the difference. For us, the only people that should EVER know is ourselves, our wives, our children, and our ABSOLUTELY redpilled friends. Hell, maybe not even the friends. The more people get told, the higher the chance of a problem. Thankfully, the chances of a problem under Trump are reduced, I think, but nonetheless, its going to take time to just straight-up move the Overton Window to the right where we seem less disgusting.

There's small communities around. I think its better to just take pride in what we are than futilely attempting to hide it. Not saying to yell seig heil everywhere but if someone asks if we're white nationalists to respond that there's nothing wrong with loving your race and looking after your group's interests. There's certainly nothing illegal about being a white nationalist even if it is demonized and the overton window will never shift without people pushing it to do so.

Unrealistic. As much as I'd like for such a situation, the fact of the matter is that that's more likely to lead to us getting raided and having some sort of false charges being thrown on us just to shut us down. I'm not saying we should FOREVER hide it, but right now, if we told our bosses that we were Nazis, we'd be fired on the spot. We just need to wait a bit. As for the Overton Window, we push it further to the right with each person we redpill. Keep the blatant NatSoc stuff on Holla Forums. Eventually, I know we'll be able to show how proud we are of our race and the society we're working to build, but that's not now.

How does that apply in the situation we're talking?
Again the authorities would know whether we tried to hide it or not.

Anyways, I'm getting some sleep, its late here.

The hardware is available to do it. You'd have to use something like an arduino and a gsm shield; you could then use something like virtualbox to run an android OS. Probably have to write your own code for it, but if you know C you'll be fine.

learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-fona-808-cellular-plus-gps-breakout/overview

of course they cell USB hotspot dongles for like $5

Biggest reason I can see is 'price' and laziness. And price is a negative factor when you consider the fact that your possibilities are endless when you roll your own.

Sourcing parts now m8y; aliexpress is bretty good for chinktronics.

I also don't understand why people act like they are planning things in secret when they do it here. Fucking hilarious

It's still fun and useful to consider what it would take to make a viable Holla Forums community. The ideas so far have all had different problems

But can I even just use a commercially available USB cell dongle like people use for data, but make a phone call over regular phone network using speakers and microphone on a laptop? I have never seen anybody do this or talk about it, even though I know there are dongles that can work on any PC, it's always used for data. Where does SIM chip etc come into this?

Most people would just use VOIP with a hotspot, but it is essentially on the same network using the same hardware as a cellphone.

A SIM card is just a storage device for your cellular info; it's used kinda like a key to determine if your device is allowed to be on the network and what restrictions you have.

If you go the usb dongle route, you're going to want one of those 'bring your own cell phone' SIM cards from whichever carrier and not a 'hotspot' or 'tablet' one because they will restrict your ability to place and receive calls.

But even then it's no guarantee, you'd probably have to write your own firmware for the usb dongle and that's probably why nobody has done it.

Shit, where? I've been looking for a while now and was sort of assuming 1k/acre would be the floor.

Are you the innawoods guy? Is everyone in your group from Holla Forums?

Hey, I'm the BO, just wanted to say thanks. I try to link in relevant threads I see. I think what I should be doing is reposting those threads, since right now the main benefit of it is posts being semi-permanent.

Whichever of you anons is serious about relocating to a Holla Forums community (I am) should organize and do the road trip together. Nothing fancy, just set a date and after it is set, advertise it on Holla Forums for a few days. Then everybody meets up at or near the location on the date, go together to survey the area (or separately if the real estate agent is a cunt) for 1-2 days.

This way we get to see what it's like, but everyone also sees how many other people are willing to put in effort and what they're like.

I think the whole problem with cell phones or smart phones is that even though you can root android or whatever, the baseband processor has full access to the RAM used by your rooted OS. And I seem to see that in real life that nobody ever uses a USB 3g/4g dongle to make a phone call to regular "voice" phone network without using some data intermediary like skype.

I'm too drunk now to contribute much but I think there's some fuckyness going on that dissallows making a really open cell phone. If it uses an existing baseband chip then it's probably fucked. Maybe if you can have a seperate system that does not share ram with the baseband system, and encrypts before passing on to that, then same on other side but reverse, you might have something. Otherwise it's just a lego style cell phone that will have an absurd form factor (normies won't like it) that is still questionable

But if you think I'm wrong and can build a more secure cell phone, even if it is basically a laptop (and if this thing can be built with some ARM devel boards it should be able to be prototyped on any regular old PC) then do so. I want it

Yeah man, no problem. Frankly, I think it'd be smart if the guys in this thread would move over to >>>/col/ with this discussion, and let this thread disappear, away from the eyes of peeping Holla Forums twats or kikes. Likely won't happen, but still.

As for a road trip, I like that idea, though I doubt I'd be able to be a part of one, at least within the next few months. But if we got the land and were moving, I wouldn't mind carpooling to our new home with a cool bunch of autists like myself.

I know a couple that went on a honeymoon in WV about four years ago. I have no idea why they picked WV but they said they actually had a great time and had some anecdotes I won;t share. They were from the rust belt

It might not be a bad place to explore although MSM has been on the attack portraying the place in the most negative light possible (along with the rest of the Appalachians

That's actually a good thing for us. That means we potentially have a community that is more likely to align with us.

Shit. I could afford that…

Are you guys dumb. If the deal sounds too good to be true, then it is. Nobody would sell an entire town for just 1 million dollars.

There's some trick to it, like every house being bugged and full of secret cameras.

It isn't really too good to be true. It's a whole town with all the amenities but with no reason or ability to support itself. So it's a loss unless you can figure that part out. It would have never existed if it needed to support itself, it was built with tax money in a way that a community would never have otherwise been built there

Pure coincidence, I'm sure

This.

There are some pretty big towns near by.

They probably already do it.

It has a fucking fiber cable running through it designed to carry a traffic load fit for a data-center.

Not sure.

They are on an aquafir. Also there is a nearby river.

A tad bit far, but still manageable.

Talking about using a meshnet in a radio free area.

forgetting that wired connections exist because of the NSA base.

So, you're looking at $200 after labor, then $400 after marketing and distribution……

BTW, you can buy smart phones for $50, you shouldn't larp so hard about tech, unless you realize economics of tech.

Another retard that's new to government sales, I see.

And why would the NSA have tapped their own homes, mate?

It's not showing as such for me, but then it's also been 5 hours since your post, so. *shrugs*

Because people in the intelligence community are paranoid schizophrenics?

Fair enough point, actually. Nonetheless, I'm not concerned.

Wait, thanks to the radio communications quiet area,

MSM can't report live from the area.

Ooh, you're right. Duly noted.

Nobody here has the money and nobody here has the actual balls to do this. Anyone who actually did this is a shill. You know that.

Waco anyone?

Remember, Good things don't happen, ever. Horrors occur daily.

Ashes and Echoes

Degenerate.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Your children will do nothing but suffer.

Your entire life has been pointless.

SAMSON LOOMS

Ashes and Echoes

Too bad if that happens then we get get snackbar'd by king nigger's tools.

Some drugs are no worse than alcohol. It's the drugs that create a dependency you have to watch out for.

Lad, we're at least getting good ideas out of this. Your negativity and your red text isn't appreciated. Piss off.

But at least you called the other guy a degenerate, so +1.

Why do we care about him? The king is about to be overthrown… by the Emperor.

Personally, I only give a shit due to the fact he can still try to push bullshit laws on a federal level like gay marriage. Hell, the safe money says that before he leaves he will try to turn the tranny bathroom issue into a federal thing after helping the fed crash the economy.

All drugs create dependency. There is nothing else.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

The negativity is all there is. You try this and you will burn. You try anything and you will burn. Everything will always burn!

Ashes and Echoes

And then it's FEMA camp so you can all listen to my screaming until they gas us!

And then for ETERNITY AFTER THAT! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

Ashes and Echoes

Please add more red text to your posts. That's now we know you are a super oldfag!

I use red text because it pisses you off.

I don't care how you see me. Because the only thing you can really see is Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

I think his Jew handlers need to reset him

It's amazing how much my politics have changed. When the gay marriage thing got passed, I was a retard moderate and didn't have an opinion. Now I realize how gay (yes, that was intended) that shit really was. We'll see what comes of the tranny situation, though. And everything, really.

Go take your meds, grandpa.

There is no reset. None. Not at all.

There is nothing else but this! Eternal Misery! Maximum Suffering! There can never be nor will there ever be anything but!

Ashes and Echoes

There are no meds. There is only the black pill.

Ashes and Echoes

Might want to put your projector away m8.

Never. All Night Long.

There is nothing else. All there ever has been is Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

There's also a cyanide pill. I recommend that.

Really? Where? Do you know where to get them? Why don't you help me out?

But even then, I might just rather shit post on you forever and ever until they gas us.

Samson Looms

Ashes and Echoes

Yeah… filtered. And I recommend everyone else do the same.

Whatever.

Everyone is useless. Everyone is worthless. Nothing can ever be good. Nothing can ever be right. The only thing that can exist is misery. The only thing anyone can feel is pain. Everyone is always lying to each other and themselves.

The very fabric of reality is laid with the foundations of Eternal Misery.

And Samson Looms

Ashes and Echoes

That was the final straw that made me stop being civil when talking about king nigger. If the fucking president of the united states can't civil to his own fucking people why should I try to hold back my verbal punches when talking about the marxist nigger?

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it.

There is nothing else

Your dream is a honeypot. Everything is a honeypot.

Life is Filth.

Ashes and Echoes

>>>Holla Forums

Agreed.
He can type until his fingers bleed, idgaf.

Even the lefties are wrong. Why would I go there?

They think that there can be good things, even if they've been lied to. They believe the lie.

I only believe in what I can see, and I can't see anything but Eternal Misery.

Damn straight. I can't believe this country got so fucking shite that it decided to vote a chimp into office. I would almost say that we should nuke ourselves, but we have too many white people here. Bah.

Ah so this is the power of the self aware Jew.

Nope. This is the power of demoralization. There is nothing greater than the Void.

You have already lost. We all have. It's a scratch. Nobody wins.

Ashes and Echoes

Anyway, so are we just intending to wait until a single guy buys this place or what's the plan?

lel

We don't even have to demoralize them anymore, they are doing it just fine themselves!

Phase?

This is how I have been, am and always will be. This is Eternity.

It's not edgy, it's right. Prove me wrong fuckhole! Vivisect it on a table and prove to me that something worth hoping for exists!

Ashes and Echoes

PROTIP: Bill Burr hates you and cucks out for negresses. He has mixed children. He cucked out.

The writing on the wall says: YOU WILL ALL DIE.

THERE IS NO HOPE

SAMSON LOOMS

DEADHAND WILL STRIKE

US NUCLEAR COMMAND RUNS ON FLOPPY DISKS

Ashes and Echoes

Where did all the reddit cucks come from anyways?

M8 you're embarrassing yourself relax, this vid should get you up to speed.

Post data pls I wanna see our demographics and money available

The blue pill is escaping reality, and living in denial so you don't have to face the hard facts of life. Drugs are simply a way to escape from life, making them the physical embodiment of the blue pill.

This.

Then the same can be said about alcohol, tv, video games, books, ect. Anything can be used "to escape reality". You either keep it consistent or accept that your bias plays into your decisions.

Except drugs alter your brain in a very real way to escape reality. Those other things you listed don't.

There's a difference between distractions and physically altering the chemistry of your brain because you're too much of a pussy to live in the real world.

Drugs such as LSD puts your brain in a state similar to that of an infant, aka someone who sees information for the first time and not influenced by past data. That sounds like a good way to find the redpill, no?

So bias it is then. I wasn't aware that your brain chemistry doesn't change when taking alcohol or using man made stimulation that force your brain to use it's imagination.

How is this embarrassing?

What else is there?

There is nothing else.

Whatever. You know who I am.

Ashes and Echoes

AND ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE BAD!

NO! GO AWAY MAGPIE! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DAVID MYATT

No. If you have to take drugs to get redpilled, you likely aren't the most critical thinker to begin with. Don't try to excuse the degeneracy, please.

Imagine all you want. Lennon is still dead and the beatles still suck. Everything is shit and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Even if you aren't a degenerate, you are still worthless. Everyone is! Everything that has ever happened has always been shit.

I'm talking about people who have been so indoctrinated that they are unable to even process redpilling data.

…Did you really just equate watching a movie or reading a book to doing drugs? You aren't the brightest tool in the box, are you?

I can accept that if the person that does the drugs stops using them after he is redpilled.

If you are just going to browbeat me then it's obviously i'm in the wrong! :^)

It's true. And you know it.

I'm right and you know it.

There has never been anything but despair, and you know it.

There will never be anything but misery, and you know it.

Samson Looms and you KNOW IT!

Ashes and Echoes

Then just kill them, that's the only answer

KILL EVERYONE

It's true. And you know it.

I'm right and you know it.

There has never been anything but despair, and you know it.

There will never be anything but misery, and you know it.

Samson Looms and you KNOW IT!

Ashes and Echoes

You're on Holla Forums trying to defend your drug-related degeneracy. Yes. It IS obvious that you're in the wrong.

The red texting, double spacing leddtor also agrees. How can I be right at all!

No. Not only am I not from reddit, but I'm from here!

AMONG YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!

You are not right.

I am.

Nobody has ever seen it but me, and I do not know why.

Misery is all there ever has been, all there ever is and all that ever can be.

Kill Everyone. Cut the Pendulum

Ashes and Echoes

You're back after all this time? Then what exists outside the window?

Seriously this guy is very embarrassing for the tribe.

Which guy? This thread is made up entirely of guys, so narrowing things down might help. :P

The red-text nihilist, I assume?

Come the fuck on. Stop responding to him already.

+1 Just an attention whore. Nothing more.

I'll seriously buy one of the houses. I have no doubt if you turned it into a meme factory, you could get 80 anons to shell out 12.5k for at the very least a "vacation house." on the property.

Plenty of use looking for SHTF housing.

I, too, would buy one of the houses, certainly. A bit small, those houses, but I could always put a building in the back yard or something for extra space, I think. And I won't be having kids, so there's more space in the house… I think it'd be pretty cozy in one of those houses for me.

I've lived in quarters like those before as a military brat. Didn't feel small at all.

Ah, nice. Thanks for the info, man.

And? Nothing a trap for us once the Trumpenführer comes in.

I can pitch in 1k for sure, sorry for being so poor ;_; I might be able to put in more depending on how long we wait.

HOAs belong in the gas chamber.

They were disappeared, user. Don't you know? they're being used as the bodies for the next false flag

I'd certainly enjoy that savings account deposited directly into my personal bank. Fuck this honeypot town, nearly 3 mil would be grand.

Ask a series of questions, see if they're a synth

Why 1 million? It looks like an empty dump.

Remove Trump and it'll be Holla Forums-approved.

Oh yeah, a bunch of future FEMA prisoners dealing directly with the NSA.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

You haven't been reading the thread, have you? There's expectations of it being a surveillance town, thus the suggestions that we go top-to-bottom searching for any such equipment, possibly getting some Holla Forums guys to help us.

The dream

That's a long neck.

If you're gonna spend 1 mil and upwards, don't spend it on the fucking NSA of all things.

They were all military families. When a base shuts down everyone leaves. How are you even confused by this, do you think that all soldiers live in barracks at all times instead of living with their families when stateside? This is what your typical military base looks like.

I have the money to buy two of those houses cash right now.

Indeed.

Got a question for anyone, though. If there's no radio communication and, say, one of our cars break down somewhere… how would we call for help in a zone with no radio communication?

docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1rLbfsyNwboa_MiYVp3g_ZOpYnve_cTJNlaTBT0WsIWI

"Chimping out." Kek.

That was me.

Try and guess my other answers.

Gibs and primate, easily.

I kinda missed your enthusiastic, but equally retarded, posts

Really, you did gibs, chimping out, and on dat phone yo, but went with subhuman over primate? Tsk tsk. Nonetheless, pretty fuckin' funny, though utterly useless.

Sorry jack of all trades here, the primate result should be smaller because I accidentally reset the browser and it ended up submitting the results again.

Ah, that explains the doublepost then.

Bump bump, motherfuckers.

thelastgreatstand.com/2016/05/25/13-states-obama-is-using-for-his-nefarious-secret-agenda-video/

Wouldn't a former NSA facility be full of hidden bugs though?

What about radio communications in the event of a disaster or for mere scientific purposes?

I don't like smart phone myself, though i have no problem with little flip phones, but gutting any type of communication like radios is a bit dangerous.

He's Georgian, actually.

I have 7k
I want to be a fireman, so I could do that……

Who cares? It'd cost less to get that shit spotted and removed by some professionals than to find another place, frankly.

The wording implies that you aren't trained. If so, will you be getting such training soon?

Btw, they sell devices that detect hidden cameras/transmitters

Even better.

those don't work very well because they only detect wireless bugs which would not be used in the radio deadzone
There are detectors that look for the shine of a camera lens but those don't detect mics

If you think there are bugs it's always best to do a full sweep only the most advanced bugs don't rely on batteries or existing power sources

So wait out the batteries and follow all power wires and check for phantom loads, but there are bugs out there that run on microwaves and are really undetectable but the microwave transmitter needs to be pointed at it

Good to have someone to come in and correct some suggestions. Thanks for the info, mate.

Anyone else got anything to pledge or suggest to build our secluded little society?

on the subject of bugs and sec having a sanitary network would be a good idea

I think it's unreasonable to ban people from having personal(unsecured) hardware but having an airgapped network that only contains secured devices which never connect to the internet(or flash drives) would be a good idea

How did people survive before cell phones? Not everybody had a CB radio

You just make do on help from other human beings

And if you're 25 minutes of driving time away from the nearest town? Then what?

Sounds like a solid suggestion to me. Will put it in a document, I think.

Is the no radio zone that strict? I'm sure for emergencies like that you are allowed to break the rule. It's not like some (((researchers))) losing a few minutes of sensor data is so bad it justifies you getting stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Also my impression is that this isn't some super strict rule where the moment you make an emission you have a small army of feds pounce on you. Basically what happens is they drive around every few days in their sensor van and if they detect some signal from your house, or see some forbidden car or such in your yard, they knock on your door and say please cut that shit out. If you chimp out they fine you some insignificant sum (although if you keep at it I'm sure they'll find ways to fuck you badly).

They probably have their limits overly strict anyway because the average citizen is too much of a retard to understand responsible limiting of emissions. They only really care about a minority of particularly strong emitters, but just blanket ban everything to avoid the hassle of arguing what's acceptable and what's not with the public. I wouldn't be surprised if the typical home wifi router would never even show up on their sensors because it's so weak (except the occasional scanner patrol).

Yep, not exactly rocket science.

Besides if I was a tow service/auto repair business in such an area, I'd hire a bunch of dudes to constantly patrol the roads and look for ill-prepared idiots who got stranded, then offer them overpriced towing/repair services. It would be pretty lucrative so I'm sure people are already doing it.

cool thread

but better land could be gotten cheaper I think

landwatch.com/

If they set apart a small part of sparsely populated land for Federal restrictions on radio emission for specific purposes of monitoring communications without interference, then yes, it is probably strict.

Yes they would have to triangulate you if you break the restriction but that is not hard.

The rules may have specific technical loopholes if it doesn't cause a problem

Also I live in a place that requires me to drive in a canyon for over thirty minutes that has no cell reception and leaves people stranded all the time. When it comes to those kinds of things people will help each other. If there's a catastrophic accident the general thing is to pick up a person if you can, then go to the top or bottom of the canyon and call for police. It increases delay in assistance but people help each other if they aren't total cunts and most people in rural places are not cunts

How did people survive before cell phones, it's so fucking baffling amirite?..

I know this blows your mind, but as it turns out, someone born in the modern era doesn't necessarily know every tiny detail over how people did things before modern technology. Strange, it's almost as though humans aren't all-knowing or something. Asshat.

Never Announce Your Intentions

Never announce your intentions, just keep things a quiet conspiracy. This involves tight opsec and completely aligned actors, but never announce your move. Do Muslims announce they will implement Sharia openly, wait that is a bad example, but you get the point. Muslims move in and make an area Muslim. They occupy space, keep tight social cohesion and because they have the same standards and tolerance for filth and crime, they convert an area. In America, we have seen this with blacks and now with Mexicans. Groups do not announce it, the group conspiracy and shared values just make it so.

This is important, and behind the scenes of the West going nuts over anti-gay legislation in Russia versus the West's silence on gays in South Africa during the 2014 Olympics and 2010 World Cup. There is the element of excusing away bad African behavior, and yes, the West wanted to demonize Russia. Reality is different. Much easier to be gay in Russia than South Africa, but South Africa has pro-gay laws. In reality, South Africans kill gays and men perform "corrective rapes" on lesbians. Never announce, just do.

Announce anything, and the full force of the West's cathedral organs will pounce on it. Have you seen "Welcome to Leith"? It is on Netflix right now. This documentary is about when evil White Nationalists tried to take over a town in North Dakota. Oh my God, how evil and terrible. White nationalism and neo-nazis are everywhere? Reality is different. Leith, North Dakota has 16 people. A white nationalist bought up property and was open about his intentions. Of course, conflict arose because of all towns in North Dakota he picked one that had a black in it.

This caused the cathedral immune system to go nuts as the New York Times wrote an article on this. Of all towns in America, the Times plucked this little story to focus on. This article then inspired the documentary. It is hyperventilating over nothing. A rinky dink town of 16 causes this much of a response? The Brown Scare is always on the look out for nazis. What would have been so bad about the fellow buying up the property and quietly administering the city in his desired white nationalist manner? How different is it from the Muslimifiication of entire swathes of Europe? Only difference is one is approved by the overlords and the other is not.

Imagine though had this idiot kept quiet about why he was buying property. Imagine had he kept his conspiracy a true conspiracy. No discussion of it. No mentions of their intentions. He could have even lied about purchasing the home of the black guy with his white lady and offered a sweetheart deal. Quietly accrue true power so that you can easily take hold of the superficial power of the town.

Be aware that you are in an occupied world. The official organs are against you. If you want to get creative and carve out niches for you and your posterity, you will have to be creative. Never announce your intentions, just do it.

28sherman.blogspot.com/2016/05/never-announce-your-intentions.html

this is really too simplistic and not practical at all

IN ORDER TO DO THINGS YOU NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE

IN ORDER TO GATHER PEOPLE TOGETHER YOU MUST SOMEHOW GAIN THEIR ATTENTION

never announcing anything is retarded.

It's much smarter to look at it like this:
Announce everything you do to the appropriate audience in the appropriate way.

This is fucking stupid. We HAVE to announce things because, unlike the dune coons and the kikes, we're all over the fucking country, and we can't go around asking everyone, "Are you a National Socialist?" until they give the right answer.

you still have much to learn my young apprentice

You shouldn't talk about 'economics' faggot. I was a member of the FBLA and placed 1st in the nation on economics.

Come talk shit when you've written SOPs, formed a corporation, wrote company bylaws, done market research; hell if you can figure out the fucking tax laws on your own without having to hire Schmuel then you can talk shit, until then you are just the typical whiny faggot that every entrepreneur is sick and tired of.

Right now I'm talking with real tech gurus not larping faggots on the internet, this is called 'networking' in the business world; I've already got the hardware figured out, we're working on the firmware and case design, the chink manufacturers I bought the hardware from are already offering me dirt cheap bulk prices on custom boards.

Watch me cuck.

All these other anons here are going to be living comfy as fuck when this takes off, thinking june 2017 is launch date, if you're lucky I'll let you wipe their asses.

This.

This entire post is great. +1 man. +fucking1.

You can talk shit when you get a degree in STEM, and have actually sold your own electronics, and have actually ran a business that wasn't on paper.

something like this is so niche and ugly that you're going to have a hard time selling volume, which means no plastic injection molds and just in time production.

You can already buy an smarttphone like this for $200, because they are produced in the numbers of a million, and have automated manufacturing, distribution and marketing figured out.

davidhunt.ie/piphone-a-raspberry-pi-based-smartphone/

No you can't

>davidhunt.ie/piphone-a-raspberry-pi-based-smartphone/
The piphone is actually one of the reasons I'm doing this, but the piphone itself is A) Not commercially available and B) Can't run android and is only a 'smartphone' because it has a touchscreen, there is nothing 'smart' about it.

Others have tried, sure. There's the block phone but they were so focused on 'modularity' they forgot to into capability. There's even a 'diy' phone kit for sale that you can build out of cardboard which is ridiculously overpriced and not worth it imo.

I'm making something more than a phone, it's a Mobile Mod-able System (MiMaS). Does everything a smartphone can (albeit faster, with more memory, and a longer lasting battery), and can also be modified any way you want with several 'mods' already done by me and more to come. For an extra $100 you can use it with a satellite. $20 will get you thermal imaging. Add a solar panel for $5 and you've got a personal server with cell or sat connection you can use anywhere you want I may just include the solar panel on the standard model.

Could someone build their own? Yes. Is that a bad thing? No.

I want them to build their own.

If buying mine is easier than doing all the R&D on your own, most people will go with that option, and I can still sell it to less tech-minded people. It would make a great gaming phone.

I want people innovate and hack to their hearts content. And when someone comes up with an amazing innovation? We'll add that feature and tell people how to do it to their own while kicking back some royalty shekels to the "inventor".

Seriously? All I need to do is print out a mold, cast it in metal, then hook the mold up to the extruder head on my 3d printer.

That would cost me roughly $10 to make the mold, after that less than a dollar to make each case.

As for low margins, everything these days is sold on low margins. If a business struggles because of low margins then they've got a shit business model, period. If I reach just 1% of the people who buy raspberry pi's and only half of those people are interested, and only half of those people interested actually buy my product (.0025%), after taxes my profit is somewhere around $5,000,000.
"low margin" my left nut.

I know my target markets. I know my costs. I know my risks. I know my competitors. I know my limitations and what I can/can't do in comparison to larger companies

If my business fails and it all just goes into the open source world with tons of knockoffs I still win because mod-able phones is what I wanted to begin with.

You're acting as if this is some ridiculous concept that's never been done before. You'll build your own computer but won't build your own phone? Come on now user. Quit being ridiculous.

Sage for off-topic. sorry guise

The first thing you should do is burn that Church down. Cuckstian submission and cowardice has no place in the future. Even in the apocalyptic ruins of America, Cuckstians will want to give Jewsus another 2000 years! Total madness.

No.

(1) Not all Christians are pozzed pieces of submissive shit. See the Orthodox church for examples of people that haven't allowed themselves to be submissive. Even after being horrendously slaughtered by the Russians, they remain one of the last bastions of proper Christianity, and without the victimhood complex that the Jews have.

(2) You forget that the largest religion in the world is still Christianity. A national socialist society, with a true dedication to spirituality and religiosity (as opposed to Hitler, who really only paid lip service to it, and intended to dissolve it over time) would provide many very stubborn and devout Christians, who wouldn't allow themselves to be cowardly or submissive, because they would know it to be disgraceful to their people and to God.

The solution is not to erase Christianity but to strengthen it, to redpill the concept no matter what, because Christianity, more so than any other religion or brainwashed Reich-based stuff Hitler intended, is fundamentally compatible with a solid, well-built, intelligent, and morally mighty society.

And how do you create that utopia? Christian scholars have been fantasizing about this since the very start with Augustine. The only reason why it got close was because theologians would tell people to have good morals or burn in hell for eternity, hence the god fearing man. The reason why Christianity has failed was because people stopping believing this, in both the clergy, through corruption and using the church as a way to steal from others, and laymen, through scientific advancement showing that there's more to existence than what is given in a jewish text. This means in one way or another, people were lied to in order to allow this religious system to properly exist, through the threat of eternal damnation.

A solid, well-built, intelligent and truly morally mighty society is not built on fear or lies.

How ridiculous. In modern society, no, you can't use "TO HELL WITH YOU, HEATHEN!" The fact that you think that's all Christianity is based upon is absolutely ridiculous, because every Christian I know, myself included, doesn't think about hell when talking about why they're Christian. Instead, they base their arguments on, funnily enough, logic. While I could go on for a while, I'll just ask you a single question, and if anybody can answer it, I'll become an atheist.

The theory of macro-evolution is generally accepted by people that don't believe as the explanation of how we got here. Now, we know that evolution is based on continuing the adapt through necessity based on the stimuli in the environment. While there's many questions that I can bring up on that idea alone, the question I'll ask you is this: What part of our environment necessitates such a level of intelligence that we are capable of asking if we have a God, and contemplating the meaning of life? And if it's somehow necessary for us, why did no other species evolve to this level of intelligence?

You ask how I could create that "utopia." Simple. Education have Christian teachings, and not just in the normal way that's seen in Christian school across the world, but one in which the faith is solidified not purely through spirituality, but through questioning the absolutely huge and ridiculous holes in the explanations that science offers. Atheism is a disgrace to the intelligence and beautiful potential of humankind. And Holla Forums, of all places, should be especially wary of it, considering how very well connected atheism is in the same ideologies that Jews have successfully pushed to destroy every good thing about Western society. Whether you agree with the following statement or not, it's shown that next to atheism is only slightly less degenerate than the most degenerate religion in the world, which is Judaism. And of course this makes sense. Jews don't want a bunch of people that aren't Jews to BE Jews, so they push the next best thing that'll lead to the goy's ruin: Atheism/secularism.

In fact Christianity was at its strongest, most influential when it was closest to most Christians literally believing in Hell and fearing god: In this climate was made possible the supranational power of the papacy, the crusades, the propping up of monarchs through divine right, and other heights of christian power.

From the reformation to Darwin, there was also the silver age of Christianity, where religion did not greatly sway the actions of leaders, but in the private life it provided a base for morality and gave individuals purpose.

From Darwin onwards, Christianity became utterly powerless. Government don't abide it, individuals follow its tenets only when convenient, the priests hold no authority and have become a laughing stock. Perhaps it's because pre-Darwinian Christianity invested too heavily in creationism. Once Darwin presented his empirical findings (which by the eay supported

…which by the way were not knew, but were extensively discussed for years prior, so it's not like the Church had no advance warning of the coming shitstorm) it turned into a battle between science and religion. When science was proven absolutely right, it discredited the Church in the eyes of common people. The Church should not have rushed to so forcefully make claims that could easily be shown false. The creation of man is not even such a big piece of the Christian morality - like Adam's missing rib, what difference does it make if God literally created all species in a day or if he planned for evolution to happen over millions of years? And over that autistic, unnecessary argument the whole religion has been undermined.

Today you have millions of Christians, and between the corrupt fakes who say don't steal and steal themselves, and the tourists who treat the Bible like an open buffet to pick and chose the parts they like, maybe 1% of them can even be called believers in any sense. And you get the gay priests, the lesbian pastors, the liberal pope kissing muslim feet. It has zero influence on the government. Whenever Christian scripture conflicts with ideology, ideology always wins out, all because of that stupid blunder with Darwin.

Christianity is now hopelessly discredited. Even muslims are more credible because they at least never insisted that evolution is absolutely not true.

Oh, I'm well aware of Christianity's former power, and while I support some of it (the Crusades in particular), the fact of the matter is that most of the methods used back then aren't necessarily or even particularly helpful for a modern society. The silver age is more what I have in mind.

As for the blunder with Darwin, all I can say is that Christianity has done more damage by not making any real effort since then to stop, think, and address the numerous issues that the biggest scientific theories have than the conflict with Darwinism itself ever did. Christians just gave up, and in the face of science that has many logical holes in it, and other religions that took the opportunity to beat down on the demoralized Christians, Christians as a whole have allowed themselves to be undermined both from the outside and within. It's pathetic, but not unfixable in a NatSoc society.

Your modern Christian is prepared to justify his beliefs with logic, but does not consider how his religion developed.

Before the information you take for granted existed, from something as simple as how old our planet is, all people had was a priest telling them that God himself wrote a book detailing what reality is and that if you don't believe in it, you're existence after death will be eternal suffering. Having a monopoly on physical existence is powerful, but having a monopoly on the supposed eternity that lies afterwards is more powerful. A truly just religion does not have to force people to believe this kind of deception. Is it just a coincidence that Christianity is a child religion of one of the most deceptive religions to exist?

If the motivating factor of a perception of reality is fear, if it is proven that it was helped to exist by lies, then the fear evaporates and will create a vacuum. This vacuum is what we're experiencing today, a hangover from the Enlightenment.

I am not advocating atheism, you are right in that atheism is cancer. I'm advocating closer examination of how Christianity came to exist as a religious powerhouse. It worked because of fear and the fact that a layman couldn't challenge the claims written (or spoken because people couldn't actually read it for themselves until Luther). Those that did try to challenge claims were killed, giving the threat of physical harm as well as threatening one's afterlife. The kind of society that you're claiming does not exist in this environment.

Way too small. A Holla Forums community would probably want some fields to grow food, no?

Truth be told, while I can see your point, I also don't believe that Christianity's past is relevant anymore, specifically for the reasons you mention. A part of it was a monopoly on the thought of a god, for non-Christians in a Christian nation were labeled heretics and punished… but now is not then. Though, I'd like to point out that even if they'd not had a monopoly, atheism STILL wouldn't have been much of a thing, purely being science at the time didn't even tackle such a thing, nor could it (hell, it still can't, because proving the concept of the beginning of the universe through science will forever be impossible, as the question of, "How did [insert thing responsible for the birth of the universe] get there?" will never stop being relevant. And thanks to it being science, and not faith, the burden of objective proof will always fall on it, despite it being incapable of answering), and instead those people would've just gone to another denomination or religion, which were all the same in their attempts to monopolize thoughts relating to a deity. All Abrahamic religions worked this way, so there's nothing I can say for or against it.

Currently, the relevant path to take is taking us back to the silver age. Such a path is still possible, though it will be unquestionably difficult and will take time. Such a strategy would be done on a relatively small group of children, who grow up to spread this information to other groups, and when they have multiple kids, they and the educational system that I'm thinking of could spread that information to them, and so on and so on. If we could do this even in a relatively small country of the size of Greece or the Czech Republic or what have you, and feed this logic-based information to children, all the while bringing a single nation into unprecedented success through NatSoc, then our ideals would very easily grow exponentially through time.

The only problem with such an idea is that it would require extremely specific timing. For instance, if the Jews get called out and hated by the western world as it looks like Trump might do, then the damaged power of the Jews during that time would leave a huge opening for a National Socialist country to be built up and populated. Thanks to the extraordinary efficiency of such a form of government, we would become powerful before the Jews could, and with the knowledge that NatSoc individuals have of the Jewry, would be able to forever keep the Jews in a powerless state, if not wipe them out entirely.

I realize I've gone on quite the tangent here, and for that, I apologize. Still, my point stands as being something viable if timed right and with a large enough number of people not just desiring such an outcome, but hell-bent on obtaining it. We'd be able to build and forever strengthen the moral columns of society, while not falling into the snakes' den that Hitler was unfortunately thrown into… This is most likely all wishful thinking, but eh, it's nice to get my thoughts out, at the very least. :P

why arent we gathering money to buy this?

Most of what you said is irrelevant to my point.

You cannot have a society based on truth by not addressing past deceptions. To use a metaphor, instead of using stone to build things, you're saying we should use sand because it's more readily available, despite that, whether you acknowledge it or not, what you build won't last.

From the beginning, the apostles methods were based on evidence and argument. Jesus' lineage was important to the Judeans, so that's what they used to convince them that he was the Messiah. To the Greeks, philosophy and logic was the most important field, so Paul provided the philosophical framework for them to wrestle with.

This tradition can be seen throughout the entire history of Christianity. I'm sure you've heard of Thomas Aquinas. I've not heard one good argument against pic related, mostly because atheists don't want to commit thoughtcrime against their masters by engaging with the debate.

Saging for offtopic

And you can reach Aquinas' conclusions through deism without having to be weighed down with everything else Christianity did to persuade people to believe in it.

The fuck does that have to do with what some faggots are doing today?

As to why Christianity failed?

Holla Forums failed and everyone on it is a failure because we allowed Holla Forums to become a board for /int/ trolls, FBI agents, and bernie shills.

we should just leave Holla Forums, stop coming to image boards at all, really, its too pozzed, its been broken from the start and Holla Forums was literally created by the jew so the jew could pretend to hate it because i said so.

I don't know what you're on about m8, perhaps you're in the wrong thread. Read the last 10 or so posts and try to post something relevant.

We would have to build a wall around it to keep the angry libcucks and shitskin barbarians out.

Deny them legally all we want, they're gonna see white people living in a nice community and kick and scream until the government steps in and forces us to be "culturally enriched" or they cut off our water and power.

Or worse the (((feds))) come in guns blazing and Red State our asses with some made up story about how we were capturing niggers off of the highway and sacrificing them to an effigy of a giant frog justifying the literal massacre of our entire town.

Except you can, because these 'deceptions' aren't the least bit relevant. I say that, because if I were teaching a NatSoc society, I would, as I said, teach Christianity through how much more logical and alternative it is over the other religions and the horrendously hole-filled (and ultimately illogical) and degenerate beliefs of atheism. Y'know, modern Christianity, not shit from before the Age of Discovery. "Past deceptions" can be mentioned in a history class, because that's exactly what they are. Unlike Judaism or Islam, where nothing has changed, and thus their entire history is relevant, Christianity has changed in a HUGE way, so its history isn't nearly as relevant. Tada.

Except that wouldn't be nearly as useful as looking at it from a Christian point of view, because Christianity allows for more situations in which to apply logic and critical thinking to establish a religious belief. For instance, let's disregard the things the Bible says Jesus did miracle-wise and instead focus on the stuff history shows Jesus as a 'normal man' to have done… Jesus of Nazareth still fulfilled prophecies that were mention in the Old Testament. A number of them. He was hated by his own people, he was crucified and amidst criminals, he had nails shoved through his hands and feet, he was a prophet, he was betrayed, etc.

Needless the say, the mathematical probability of such a person not related to the Bible having been born and fulfilling even that many of the prophecies and more is so small as the be near-impossible. It would be arguments such as the one that I've just offered that would be taught, because no one has yet been able to refute, and they never will.

Anyway, I don't think anything more is going to come of this conversation, frankly. You're stuck in your ways, and I'm stuck in mine. I don't wish to continue spamming up this thread with any more talk, frankly. It's been an interesting conversation, though.

"Kuk" is another way of spelling Kek.

As long as you're aware that not addressing the fact that Christianity was a den of liars will mean that Christianity will never become what you want it to, that's fine.

By not looking into history, you're suggesting we go into a 1984 style scenario where the past is rewritten and what's asked is unwavering faith. A society that's not well-built, intelligent and morally mighty.

You must be retarded.

Medieval Christianity wasn't built on lies, only fear. Telling people that don't believe that they're going to hell isn't a lie, it's just dickish.

And did I say to rewrite history? No. I specifically said that could be covered in a history class. But for the most part, it can be ignored, because it simply isn't relevant information anymore. Instead, faith would be built on a logical foundation, not a one based on fear. I've made this extraordinarily clear, so you're either being deliberately disingenuous in your reply, or you have some legitimate reading comprehension issues.

Simply not true. Otherwise corruption in the clergy would not exist since they would be the most god fearing.

Ignoring the facts of how Christianity had achieved a monopoly as Europe's spiritual system is the same in the end, no? If Christianity had not acted in the deceitful manner that it did, you would not be practicing it. Ignoring this fact does not make it go away and will allow people to hijack any good intentions you had in building a society.

That's such a stupid thing to say. There's corruption anywhere there is power. That's the nature of many humans when they get a lot of power. Your point is irrelevant.

No. Furthermore, frankly, you very clearly know jack shit about medieval and ancient Christianity. The two largest denominations of Christianity in Europe were Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox. Neither denomination was particularly well-known for instilling the fear of God into people. Instead, such tactics were used later by Puritans and Quakers and Calvinist Protestants and the like. By and large, Catholicism and the Orthodoxy simply used the teachings of God to secure religiosity in their societies.

Yes, I would. You're having a hard time with the fact that I believe it because it makes the greatest logical sense. No matter what, I always would've believed this way because it just clicks logically more so than anything else… Mate, go back to school. Legitimately. I've said this many times now.

Except it wouldn't, because the logical foundations are stronger than any false history you think would be used.

Mate, just stop. You don't know your history, and its clear you're letting your blatantly false idea of historical Christianity take precedence over how reality would work. Even if what you said were true, it wouldn't matter because, as I said, logical foundations are stronger than any historical ones. They always have been and they always will be. That's why, even if what the Jews said about Hitler and Nazi Germany *was* right (and we know it all to be blatantly untrue), National Socialism would still be a good society to go for, because it makes more sense. You see the point now? Probably not, because you have trouble with this stuff.

Have your last word if you want it, mate. It's clear that's what you're desperate to have. Your arguments have been extremely weak this entire time, but if you feel comfortable repeating them once more to feel better about yourself, go right on ahead.

Again you're refusing to acknowledge how shit tier Christian leadership has been over time. You say that medieval Christianity wasn't built on lies, yet the 1300s-1500s happened. People were extorted when their family members died under the guise of indulgences. Lay people, people like you, did not have the ability to come to the logical conclusions you're talking about since the bible was only written in a language that clergy knew.

Do you deny these things happened? If so, how do you prevent your religious system from returning to this kind of deceptive existence?

LOGIC
O
G
I
C

You keep talking about historical Christianity. None of it matters, because now we can think logically about Christianity. Logic, logic, logic, logic, logic. Why do you have such a hard time with this? Logic as a means to reinforce spirituality and religiosity is nigh-unbreakable, and is not deceptive. So to repeat further so that you get the single tenant upon which I would build religion on: Logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic, logic.

Get it? Got it? Good.

see

You're "logic" leads to the idea that history doesn't matter in general.

bump

That's fucking awesome.

WHO /KEKEK/ HERE?

?

so when do plan on selling these?

oh, let's buy some land and make Holla Forumsland!

So it's going to be a doublebackdoored phone? Once through the baseband chipset and again through the proprietary pi firmware?

Why not just attempt to get the FCC to allow a baseband system that isn't backdoored shit? Yeah it's going to cost millions of dollars either way but at least then you'd have a product that has real utility and isn't just a backdoored lego phone